- » Flat Rice Noodles
Flat Rice Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of flat rice noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for flat rice noodles recipes.
You May Also Like!
Beef And Flat Noodle Soup
1. Heat a large dry frying pan until very hot and sear the chuck steak on all sides until brown and charred.
2. Put the beef into a large saucepan with the stock or water, star anise, cinnamon, black peppercorns, 1 sliced onion or 2 shallots, the garlic and... - 42.0872
Thai Rice Noodle Salad
1. Soak the rice noodles in hot water until softened, 25 to 30 minutes. Drain.
2. For the dressing, combine the rice vinegar and sugar and stir until the sugar dissolves. Add the sliced chiles. (The dressing can be made in advance and refrigerated.)
3. Heat a... - 39.6568
Vietnamese Noodle Soup
In large bowl, soak rice noodles in enough warm water to cover for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in 3 quart saucepan, heat broth, basil, cilantro, coriander seeds, cinnamon stick, garlic, and one third of green onions to boiling over high heat.
Reduce... - 40.788
Rice And Noodle Pilaf
Brown the egg noodles or pasta in the oil and butter.
When they are lightly browned, add them to a pot containing the rice and water.
Bring to a boil; then cover, and move to another burner, which you have already heated to very low.
Cook for 20 minutes, and... - 31.8158
1. Soak the noodles in warm water to cover for 15 minutes or until soft; drain and set aside. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot. Add the oil, swirling to coat the sides. Add the garlic... - 34.0481
Phad Thai Noodles By Tarla Dalal
A Thai favorite- these flat rice noodles are cooked and tossed with paneer, spring onions, bean sprouts, peanuts, garlic, and other spices. Use up some peanuts for garnish. Tastes wonderful with a Thai curry as accompaniment! - 0
Hanoi Beef And Noodle Soup
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the beef, stir to coat, and set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Soak the noodles in warm water to cover for 15 minutes or until soft; drain. Divide the noodles between 2 large soup bowls and place half of the... - 33.7986
Banana Ginger Curry With Crab, Sausage And Noodles
1. Put noodles in a large bowl and cover with boiling water. Let sit for 6 to 8 minutes, drain and rinse with cold water.
2. Heat a wok over medium heat, add oil and swirl to coat.
3. Add sausage and cook 1 to 2 minutes or until light golden, stirring... - 30.1271
Pad Thai Noodles With Mushrooms
1. Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions. Drain well and reserve.
2. Heat a wok or large frying pan. Add the oil and garlic. Fry until just golden. Add the egg and stir quickly to break it up.
3. Cook for a few seconds before adding the... - 43.2578
Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Place the tamarind paste, Thai chillies, garlic, Thai ginger, fish sauce, sugar, lime leaves and chicken stock in a large preheated wok and bring to the boil, stirring constantly. Reduce the heat and cook for about 5 minutes.
2. Using a sharp knife, thinly... - 37.8693