- » Flat Iron Steak
Flat Iron Steak Recipes
Flat iron steak is a cut of beef from the shoulder of the animal. The Australians and people of New Zealand call it 'oyster blade steak' and the people of United Kingdom call it 'butler's steak'. ... More »
Steak Au Poivre With Dijon Cream Sauce
1. Cut steak into 3 finger wide slices.
2. Place steak on a tray and sprinkle salt over it. Apply thin layer Dijon mustard on the top side. Sprinkle pepper and set it aside.
3. Place a stainless steel skillet on medium high heat for... - 119.952
Black Pepper Crusted Flat Iron Steaks
This is an idea that popped in my mind, I love flat iron steaks so I wanted to do something interesting with them. I wanted a really good sauce to top it and I came up with a very simple Guinness stout reduction that was perfect. - 112.61
Blackened Flat Iron Steak With Wine Glaze
1. In a bowl, combine together cannellini bean, balsamic vinegar, parsley, rosemary, garlic, and tomato.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Toss them well, and place it in the refrigerator for half an hour. You may also prepare it a day ahead.
3. On... - 111.885
Grilled Flat Iron Steaks With Pomegranate Wine Sauce
1. Place steak on a tray and season with salt and pepper.
2. Drizzle olive oil on steak, and brush it evenly on both sides.
3. Place a stock pot on medium high heat. Pour pomegranate juice, wine and vinegar into it. Simmer and reduce the... - 110.291
Tasty Flat Iron Steak
If you enjoy eating steak then this is for you. The Chef shows how to make the flat iron steak and it's a filling meal. If you have guests coming over then this is a suitable dish to make. You can serve the steak with mashed potatoes and corn. So don't... - 96.868
Fried Whole Flat Fish Or Steaks Of Cod Hake Halibut Etc
1.Clean the fillets, wash and dry them well.
2.Coat the fish in seasoned flour.
3.Dredge the fish in egg and breadcrumbs.
4.Heat the fat and fry the fillets in it until golden brown.
5.Lower the flame and cook until the fish is... - 45.8554
Flat Iron Steak
This is an easy flat iron steak recipe that I found on a recipe exchange website. A cut of beef, also known as a Flat Iron roast or shoulder top blade steak, that is taken from the shoulder clod just above the shoulder blade. The Flat Iron has two halves that... - 41.2257
Easy Flat Iron Steak
The flat iron steak is a relative newcomer in the butchers counter. The best part is that it is the cheapest cut of beef that you would find in the market. - 26.9365
Flat Iron Steak Recipes By Category