- » Flat French Bread
Flat French Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of flat french bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for flat french bread recipes.
Raw Carrot Bisque And Flat Bread
Treat yourself to this healthy delight, packed with the goodness of fresh vegetables. Watch the chef share her personal recipe to prepare this Raw Carrot Bisque and Flat Bread. The dish never fails to impress as an appetizer. Give it a try. - 83.155
Smoked Mackerel Pate With French Bread & Horseradish
1. Tip the melted butter, lemon zest, mackerel and spring onion into a food, processor and blend until smooth. Spoon into a ramekin and smooth the top.
2. For the topping, melt the 15g butter with the horseradish, then stir in the parsley. Carefully spoon... - 34.0358
Classic Cheesy Garlic Aioli French Bread
Be it a sudden promotion or just a pat on your back for good work, treat yourself with these cheesy, garlicky French bread that makes for a great indulgence. Betty whips up this scrumptious, oven-fresh bread recipe that is so luscious that you wouldn't want... - 90.3231
Preheat oven to 450° during third rising.
In a large bowl dissolve yeast, sugar, and salt in warm water.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Stir in flour and turn onto floured surface.
Add more flour if necessary and knead for 10 minutes, or until smooth and elastic.
Put... - 41.8129
French Bread With Cake Flour
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a large bowl mix 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, cake flour, and yeast.
3. In a pan heat 2 1/2 cups water (115 to 120°F) and mix sugar, salt, and butter.
4. Stir the liquid into the flour-yeast mixture and... - 45.1668
Easy French Bread With Yeast
1. Use a large warmed bowl which will hold the raised dough. Add yeast and water to the bowl.
2. Stir once, and leave to stand while you scald the milk.
3. Add the salt and sugar to the milk and cool to lukewarm.
4. Add to the bowl with the butter if you use... - 38.1287
Plssaladlere On French Bread
Preheat the oven to 300Â°.
Saute the onions in the olive oil on medium-low heat for about 15 to 20 minutes, until the onions begin to brown.
When the oven is warm, heat the baguette for about 10 minutes, until it is crusty on the outside.
Add the thyme,... - 42.8199
Classic French Bread
Combine water, 2 1/2 cups flour and yeast in processor and mix 30 seconds (or beat by hand 2 minutes).
Transfer to large bowl.
Cover with plastic wrap and let stand at room temperature for about 4 to 5 hours.
Lightly grease large bowl.
Add 3 cups flour and... - 39.5287
Tasty French Bread
1) In a bowl, mix together the hot milk and boiling water. Keep aside to cool slightly.
2) To the lukewarm water, add the yeast. Keep aside to double in bulk. This will be done within a few minutes.
3) With the milk-water mixture, combine the yeast.... - 44.6908
Vegan Gluten-free French Toast
Whitney shows you how to make vegan french toast that is gluten-free, soy-free, sugar-free, salt-free and even oil-free. She demos 3 recipes from different sources so you can choose one that sounds most appealing or based on ingredients at hand. No matter how... - 127.001
Orange French Toast
Beat the egg with the orange juice and stir in the grated orange rind. Pour into a flat plate. Soak the bread slices in the mixture, turning to soak both sides, until it is all absorbed. Heat enough butter in a frying pan to cover the base, and brown the... - 26.2797
Beaten French Doughnuts
Place the water, salt and butter in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Stir until butter is melted.
Add the flour and stir until smooth.
Place in a large bowl and cool slightly.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, then beat for 5 minutes.
Cover and refrigerate for 2... - 40.4178
Double Stuffed French Toast
Start your day off right with only the best breakfast recipes. Double Stuffed French Toast is a breakfast delight. Stuffed with a cinnamon cream cheese and fresh strawberries, it's like dessert, but for breakfast. - 112.211
Sweet French Toast With Honey
French toast is the easiest and one of the quickest dishes to make. Though it is a breakfast dish, it is ideal to be consumed any time of the day. - 30.1743
Simple French Toast
French toast is a dish made by dipping bread into beaten eggs and then frying them in oil on a skillet or in a frying pan. The dish is also known as gypsy bread or eggy bread. - 31.8804
Baguette Toast With Sausages
Delicious breakfast ! This French toast recipe is different. This video prepares French toast with Baguette. Fried to perfection, this makes an amazing breakfast option. Served with sausages to make it ultra special. This will surely give a fancy but... - 113.95
1) Use the flat of a knife, to crush garlic with salt on a board. Alternately, use a wooden spoon, inside a salad bowl.
2) Add butter or margarine.
3) Slice the loaf and spread garlic butter on each slice.
4) Put on a baking dish by... - 38.2987
1. In a large mixing bowl add warm water and dissolve yeast in it. Stir well.
2. Let stand for 5 minutes.
3. Scald milk, add sugar, shortening, and salt. Mix well.
4. Let stand until lukewarm (105° to 115°).
5. Add egg, 2 cups flour, and milk... - 47.462