- » Flat Cake
Flat Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of flat cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for flat cake recipes.
Spiced Flat Cakes
Combine warm water and warm milk in a medium bowl.
Stir in sugar and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
Put rye flour and all-purpose flour into a large... - 41.5191
Preheat oven to 350°.
In mixing bowl cream together the butter and sugar until smooth.
Beat in eggs one at a time.
Beat in prune pulp.
Mix together the dry ingredients and sprouts.
Add to bowl gradually, blending well.
Stir in brandy.
Turn into greased... - 38.3493
Ham And Potato Cakes
Ham And Potato Cakes has a sharp taste. The ham and mashed potatoes gives the Ham And Potato Cakes an amazing taste. Ham And Potato Cakes is inspired by restaurants universally. - 33.6616
Easy Fish Cakes
Remove skin and bones and chop fish coarsely.
Heat the butter in a saucepan, add the fish, potatoes, yolk of 1 egg, salt and pepper.
Stir over heat for a few minutes, then turn on to a plate and allow to cool.
When cold, shape into round flat cakes, brush... - 27.0502
Mix the potatoes and cooked flaked fish thoroughly with a fork.
Add the beaten egg or sauce, salt and pepper.
Form into about 8 flat cakes.
Roll these cakes in a little flour, then brush lightly with beaten egg and coat with breadcrumbs.
Heat the fat in a... - 33.7835
Roll out pastry 1/4 in thick, cut Into 4-in, rounds.
Cream fat and sugar, add currants, peel and spice and place a good teasp of the mixture In the centre of each round of pastry.
Gather the edges together, pinch firmly, and form Into a flat cake; reverse the... - 27.0783
Taro Fish Cakes
Peel, boil, and mash the taro.
Beat in 2 egg yolks and seasoning.
Mix in salmon and form into flat cakes.
Dust with seasoned flour, brush with 2 egg whites and coat with crisp breadcrumbs.
Fry in a little hot butter or bake for about 15 minutes on a well... - 32.2149
Ham And Potato Cakes
Add seasoning and little chopped parsley to the mashed potatoes.
Form into 4 large flat cakes, put a little fat on each and brown in a moderately hot oven (400°F-Gas Mark 5).
Top with a slice of ham and cheese and return to the oven until the cheese is... - 30.8888
Angel Nut Cake
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Fold in nuts and sugar and add cream of tartar if desired.
Bake in greased tube pan or flat cake pan for about 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
See Angel Nut Frosting. - 26.1268
Ticktacktoe Jewel Cake
This beautiful Ticktacktoe Jewel Cake is a desire ! Its sure going to steal the show at my next party ! Though slightly difficult to make, surely try out this Ticktacktoe Jewel Cake ! Your suggestions are eagerly awaited ! - 37.5726
Chocolate Custard Cake
Preheat oven to 325Â°.
Butter a 9-inch cake pan.
In a bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and cornstarch.
Whisk together and sift twice.
In a bowl, mix egg substitute, ricotta cheese, fructose, and water.
Using an electric mixer, beat until frothy.
Gradually... - 39.4139
Haddock Fish Cakes
1.In a bowl, put mashed potatoes along with parsley, chives, lemon juice , salt and pepper.
2.Mix well and add flaked fish to the mixture by making a well in the center.
3.Add beaten egg and bind the mixture.
4.Refrigerate until firm.
5.Once done, make... - 47.13
Chocolate Decadence Cake
In heavy saucepan, melt broken chocolate with butter, stirring constantly until smooth.
(Or, microwave on medium for 2 1/2-3 minutes; stir until smooth.) Beat egg yolks a few minutes with 2 tablespoons sugar and vanilla.
Remove melted chocolate from heat;... - 38.2128
Mix parsnips with next 5 ingredients.
Shape into flat cakes.
Dip into crumbs, covering completely.
Put in refrigerator to chill.
Fry until brown in hot butter. - 37.202
Peanut Potato Cakes
1) Combine the peanuts, potato, and parsley.
2) Then mix in about half the beaten egg and pepper and shape the mixture into 8 flat cakes.
3) Dip the cakes into rest of the egg, then coat with the flour.
4) Brown them evenly on both sides in heated... - 36.8287
Fried Zucchini Cakes
Scrape zucchini to remove skin.
Grate coarsely into colander; sprinkle with salt.
Let stand for 30 minutes.
Press to remove excess moisture.
Combine zucchini with parsley, cracker crumbs, cheese, eggs, onion, salt and pepper in bowl; mix well.
Shape by... - 44.4201
1. To make a soft batter, add potatoes and seasoning and a little flour. To make it extra rich, add an egg, then enough flour to make it of a firm consistency.
2. Shape it into flat round cakes.
3. Coat the cake with flour.
4. In a frying pan, heat... - 36.8711
Sweetheart Tea Cake
1. Grease a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan; line with greased wax paper.
2. Prepare cake mix, following label directions; spread batter evenly into prepared pan.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 20 minutes, or until center springs back when lightly pressed with... - 24.345
Building Blocks Cake
Want to surprise your kid with a delicious and appetizing cake? Try making this Building Blocks Cake! This cake is simple and easy to make and the building block shape gets kids all excited! Try it for your kids’ sake! - 107.479
Steamed Sponge Cake
1. Separate eggs. Beat yolks in a large bowl. Add sugar and water; beat until fluffy.
2. Sift together flour and baking powder. Gradually add to eggs, mixing well. Then blend in vanilla extract.
3. Beat egg whites until they form peaks and are stiff but not... - 24.7759
Prepared Cake Mix Layer Cake
This Prepared Cake Mix Layer Cake bakes a delicious cake. Without the hassles of having to assemble ingredients of the right proportion, you can always mix up this cake preparation right from the pack and bake your cake in a jiffy. Try this Prepared Cake Mix... - 28.7731
Genoise Cake With Raspberries
? Use long knife with serrated blade to cut genoise cake into two equal layers.
? Position bottom layer, crust-side down, on flat cake platter. Sprinkle half of liqueur over cake. Fit pastry bag with star tip and pipe a layer of whipped cream over cake. Cover... - 22.63
Beat the egg whites until stiff.
Continue beating, gradually adding the sugar.
Beat until sugar is dissolved and at this stage the mixture should be very stiff and standing well in peaks.
Fold in vanilla, cornflour and vinegar.
Spread mixture in a 6-8-in... - 31.1152
Meat Cake Soup
1) In a bowl, mix together egg yolks, scallions, salt, pepper and soy sauce.
2) Shape into 12 small flat cakes.
3) In a saucepan, bring the broth to a boil and carefully drop the cakes into it.
4) Cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
5) Serve hot,... - 38.441
Special Goan Cakes
Roast the semolina on a girdle without butter to a golden colour; Add 1 cup water to sugar and prepare a thick syrup.
Grind the coconuts to a paste.
Separate the eggs.
Use only the yolks and keep the whites for any other tailed.
Beat the yolks and mix into... - 41.6749
With a sharp knife, slice the cake into four equal layers.
Place the bottom layer in a large, wide serving dish and sprinkle it generously with about one quarter of the kirsch and one quarter of the maraschino liqueur.
Spread the slice with about one quarter... - 45.7363
Classic Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Yummy Pineapple Upside Down Cake are never shared at my home. Everyone is crazy about these wonderful cakes. Use this brilliant recipe to make a delicious Pineapple Upside Down Cake - 46.1163
Non-bake Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake is worldwide famous for its taste. Chocolate Cake gets its rich flavor from glaze icing. Chocolate Cake is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 32.3471
Sponge Cake With Oranges
1) With a sharp knife peel oranges removing the yellow and white skin.
2) Part oranges, remove any seeds and keep aside in a small bowl.
3) Whip cream until stiff and keep aside till serving time.
4) In a flat dish put cake layers and... - 39.1297
Pineapple Pecan Coffee Cake
Mix in a 9-inch layer cake pan the brown sugar, butter, and corn syrup.
Arrange pecan halves, flat side up, in the pan.
Spoon a mixture of crushed pineapple and orange peel over pecans.
Set pan in a 425CF oven for 10 minutes.
Dip each biscuit in the melted... - 39.788
Carrot And Walnut Cake
In this video, chef is making a scrumptious Carrot and Walnut Cake using freshly grated carrot flavored with powdered cinnamon. Although the recipe is in Filipino, it would be difficult to replicate the recipe without ingredient quantities and baking time. - 105.034
Marmalade Chocolate Cake
Marmalade Chocolate Cake are delicious. My husband loves these, so I bake them for him during the weekends and holidays so that he can enjoy it in peace. They are just too yummy. Try this Marmalade Chocolate Cake and you will understand. - 46.9944
Homemade Chili's Molten Chocolate Cake
Looking to throw a super treat at home? Try cloning this chili style molten chocolate cake at home. This dessert is so sinful and so accurate like the store-bought ones that you really won't notice any difference. Just follow the instructions to the T to... - 101.559
Ice Cream Cone Cakes
PREPARE cake mix as directed on package.
Spoon about 1/4 cup batter into each cone.
Set cones on baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
Cool on rack.
Spoon Fluffy Pudding Frosting over cakes; garnish with sprinkles, if desired. - 27.7247
Super Batter Bowl Football Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grease and flour Batter Bowl, or spray with non-stick vegetable spray.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions, pour batter into prepared Batter Bowl, and bake 50 to 60 minutes, or until Cake Tester inserted in center of cake... - 39.2226
Classic Pineapple Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Blend together the cake mix with 3 eggs, milk, oil and juice from the pineapple cans in a large bowl.
3) Beat for about 10 minutes or till bubbles start to form.
4) In the microwave, melt... - 44.2903
Imperial Snowman Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F Cream shortening, sugars and extracts.
Add eggs; beat well.
Combine dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, ending with milk.
Grease 1 (1/2-quart) ovenproof mixing bowl, 2 (3-cup) ovenproof mixing bowls and 1... - 43.509
Glazed Chocolate Sweet Cakes
FOR CAKES: MICROWAVE 1 cup morsels in small, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; stir.
Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
Cool to room temperature.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small... - 43.8442
Easter Bonnet Cake
COMBINE cake mix, 1 package of the pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in large bowl.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer just to moisten, scraping sides of bowl often.
Beat at medium speed 4 minutes.
Pour 3 1/4 cups of the batter into greased and floured 1... - 44.5192
Indescribable Pineapple Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) Cut pineapple into small chunks.
3) In another bowl, combine honey and water.
4) Use an oiled and lined 8" x 8" x 2" pan to arrange the pineapple.
5) Drizzle in the honey mixture on top of the fruit... - 46.4275
1) Pick over the crabmeat very carefully, taking our and discarding all bits of the shell.
2) In a skillet, melt the butter and cook the onion over low heat till it has turned transparent.
3) Add the breadcrumbs and blend properly.
4)... - 45.1269
1)Cut the well-chilled cooked brains into 1 cm (1/2 in) pieces.
2)Melt butter adding flour in a saucepan stirring until smooth cooking for 1 minute without browning.
3)Flavour it with the salt, cayenne and... - 45.9593
Lady Baltimore Cake
To make the cake: Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt several times.
Cream butter until very soft, then work in 1 cup of the sugar, a little at a time, until mixture is light and fluffy.
Add flour and milk alternately, starting with one... - 41.0987
With serrated knife, trim top of cake to form flat surface.
Cut cake as shown in diagram 1, using ruler as guide.
Position cake pieces on covered cake board as shown in diagram 2, connecting with some of the frosting.
Thin 1 1/2 cups frosting with milk,... - 38.1394
Old Fashioned Fudge Cake
This Old Fashioned Fudge Cake is a desire ! Try this creamy sweet bake for your next dessert . Your suggestions for this Old Fashioned Fudge Cake are welcome. - 40.0659
Beat eggs and salt at high speed of an electric mixer until foamy.
Gradually add sugar; beat at high speed 15 minutes or until thick.
Combine flour and lemon rind; fold in 2 tablespoons at a time.
Fold in butter, 1 tablespoon at a time.
Spoon 1 tablespoon... - 35.798
Sponge Cake has a Delicious taste.The Flour and Sugar gives the Sponge Cake Miraculous taste. - 31.3994
Grand Fruit Cake
Grease and double-line one 25 cm/10 inch tin.
Wrap two layers of brown paper around the outside rising well above the cake tin.
Tie with string.
Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Gradually add the beaten eggs, with a tablespoon of the flour... - 46.8803
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) On a floured surface, roll out the dough thinly. Cut out 16 rounds from it with the help of a 2 ½-inch cutter.
3) To prepare the filling, in a pan, melt the butter and stir all the... - 45.6973
Easy Noel Fruit Cake
1. Grease a 6-cup fluted tube pan or 8 1/2 x 3 5/8 x 25/8 incn loaf pan; line bottom with wax paper; grease paper. (If tube pan isn't flat on bottom, grease very well; dust with flour; tap out.
2. Combine mix with fruit, pecans and raisins in a large bowl;... - 30.3163
Birthday Cake Cones
1. Prepare cake mix as directed on package. Spoon about 2 tablespoons batter into each ice cream cone. Place in oven; allow about 1-inch space between each cone.
2. Microwave on SIMMER:
1 cone — 45 seconds to 1 minute
2 cones — 11/2 to 2 minutes
4 cones - 19.8247
Blueberry Lemon Upside Down Cake
Blueberry Topping: In 8-cup (2 L) ring mould, combine blueberries, sugar and lemon juice.
Microwave at High for 2 minutes or until blueberries are thawed; set aside.
Cake: In large bowl, beat together egg, egg yolk and sugar until blended; beat in sour cream,... - 44.828
Angel Food Cake
My kids always like Angel Food Cake and it is always high on their choice. You can prepare this Angel Food Cake for your family any time. Just go by the instructions and you will enjoy it! - 41.2928
Neapolitan Potato Cake
Wash the potatoes and steam until tender.
Spear them with a carving fork and peel.
Push them through a potato ricer while still hot; repeat the ric ing operation, then push them through a fine sieve into a large mixing bowl.
This makes them easy to... - 41.7839
Sensationally Sweet Valentine's Day Red Velvet Cake
Looking for a real celebration-worthy cake that’s simple yet stunning and will bowl over your sweetheart completely? Then you simply can’t go wrong with velvety red cakes topped with creamy, soft swirls. This sweet creamy treats adds an extra level of... - 109.737
Regency Hazelnut Ice Cream Cake
Regency Hazelnut Ice Cream Cake is an amazing nut dessert which you really have to try at home. I served it for a tea party last week and my friends loved it. Try this Regency Hazelnut Ice Cream Cake and you will understand why. - 47.2427
Shortcake With Strawberries
Oh so creamy strawberry shortcake!!I am sure you will love it & will try this lovely strawberry short cake recipe. - 31.4955
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line the muffin tin with cupcake liners.
Whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt together in a medium bowl.
In another medium bowl, beat the eggs and sugar with an electric mixer until light and foamy, about 2 minutes.... - 46.3428
Eggless Ice Cream Cake
All those who are looking for eggless desserts will surely relish this dessert. This is a treat for chocolate lovers. The chef has used chocolate cake and has layered the ice cream in between. The final step is the icing to the cake. Your family and friends... - 109.193
Ornamental Wedding Cake
Mix flour, baking powder, salt, and 2 cups sugar.
Beat egg whites in a large bowl until foamy.
Gradually add remaining sugar, beating only until meringue will hold up in soft peaks.
Stir shortening in mixing bowl just to soften.
Sift in dry ingredients.
Add 1... - 48.4824
Upside Down Plum Cakes
Place 3 tablespoons brown sugar and the margarine in 1-cup microwavable measure.
Microwave uncovered on high about 1 minute or until sugar is melted and mixture can be stirred smooth.
Divide caramel mixture among four 10-ounce custard cups.
Arrange 1 sliced... - 37.693
4 5 6 Sponge Cake
1. Grease two 7 inch cake tins with oil, butter or baking spray.
2. Line the base of the tins with grease proof paper; this will help to unmould the cake and to give a smooth surface to the cake.
3. Preheat the oven to 400° F, 200°... - 42.9062
Angel Food Cake
Today Sonia will surprise you with a traditional very light and soft cake, made only with egg whites: the angel food cake... a sweet cloud, impossible to resist! - 136.098
1. Grease a 7 inch square or an 8 inch round cake tin, with oil, butter or baking spray.
2. Line the base of the tin with a grease proof paper; this will help to unmould the cake.
3. Preheat the oven to 325° F, 160° C
4. In a medium... - 48.7791
Toasted Pound Cake With Strawberries And Cream
Rotate the pound cake slices in the Flat Standard Basket for 10 minutes or until toasty and warm.
Remove to serving plates and top with sugared strawberries and whipped cream. - 18.8806
Buttermilk Chocolate Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grease and flour one 9 x 13-inch pan or two 9-inch round cake pans.
Melt baking chocolate in the water over low heat, stirring constantly. Set aside to cool.
In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add... - 42.5848
Zoo Express Cake
1 Grease a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan and lightly dust with flour.
2 As per the package directions, prepare and bake the cake mix reserving the empty cake-box.
3 Invert the cake on wire rack to cool completely.
4 ... - 40.8998
Banana Nut Cake
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
In large bowl, cream butter with sugar; beat in egg and vanilla.
Mix together banana and sour milk; add to creamed mixture alternately with dry ingredients, making 3 additions of dry and 2 of... - 44.2855
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
Combine milk, vinegar, vanilla extract and water. Set aside to curdle.
Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
Sift together flour, baking soda, salt and cocoa. Add to creamed butter alternately with the... - 38.4912
Sweet Chocolate Cake
Melt chocolate in boiling water.
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add egg yolks, one at a time, beating after each addition.
Add vanilla and melted chocolate; mix until blended.
Measure sifted flour, soda, and salt and sift together.
Then... - 41.0263
Whole Wheat Honey Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grease and flour an 8-inch square baking pan.
Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and cloves into a large mixing bowl. Stir in orange rind.
Combine vegetable oil, honey and milk in a small bowl. Add to dry ingredients,... - 35.7699
Soda Fountain Cakes
Place ice-cream cones in a muffin pan or large baking pan. Prepare cake batter as directed. Fill each cone to within 1 inch of top. Bake in a 350° oven about 30 minutes or till done. Remove cakes from pan, then cool completely.
Frost top of cakes with... - 25.6889
Add two well-beaten eggs.
Sift in 1-1/3 cups flour, 2 teaspoons soda, 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
Add 1 teaspoon vanilla.
Bake in a flat pan at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes, or until done. - 35.1193
Traditional Christmas Almond Cake
Preheat the oven to Gas 2, 300°F, 150°C, 10 mins before baking.
Grease and line a 9 in/23 cm round cake tin with four layers of greaseproof paper.
Cream the fat and sugar until light and fluffy, then beat in the eggs, adding 1 tbsp of flour after each... - 41.5976
Lemon Crunch Cake
In a heavy 3- to 4-quart pan, combine granulated sugar, water, and corn syrup.
Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until syrup registers 300°F on a candy thermometer.
Remove from heat immediately; quickly stir in baking soda and oil of... - 36.5494
Chocolate Raspberry Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease two 9-inch round cake tins with butter and lightly dust them with flour.
3. In a small bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
4. In a large bowl, beat butter or margarine... - 48.9093
Berry Ice Cream Cake
Spread bottom layer of madeira loaf with half the ice cream.
Place remaining loaf layer on top and spread with remaining ice cream.
Spread flat side of each sponge finger with chocolate ice cream topping and position chocolate side facing inwards around... - 32.0842
Chocolate Crunch Cake
1. With a rolling pin, crush the biscuits coarsely and mix them with the raisins
2. In a saucepan, add margarine/butter, syrup and cocoa and melt them on a low flame
3. Add this mixture to the crumbs and raisins, stir well to blend... - 44.652
Ticktacktoe Jewel Cake
1. Drain syrup from fruit cocktail into a 1-cup measure.
2. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water in a medium-size bowl; stir in 1/2 cup of the fruit syrup.
3. Chill gelatin mixture 30 minutes, or until thick as unbeaten egg white; fold in fruit cocktail. Spoon... - 24.8996
French Cookie Cake
With a rotary beater, cream butter, orange peel, and powdered sugar until fluffy.
Beat in egg yolks, one at a time, whipping until mixture is very smooth and light.
Blend the 1/4 cup chocolate and coffee powder with 2 teaspoons hot water, then add to the... - 41.0188
Fantasy Sponge Cake
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar in a large bowl until soft mounds begin to form, using high speed of electric mixer or rotary beater or flat wire whip.
Beat in 1/2 cup of sugar, 2 Tbs at a time; then beat until very stiff peaks form; do not... - 41.4057
Zucchini Wedding Cake Decoration
Make double recipe of your favorite boiled or powdered sugar icing.
Divide into three bowlsâ€”2/3 of icing in 1 bowl, the rest divided into 2 smaller bowls.
With vegetable coloring, tint large bowl of icing a pale green, tint other 2 bowls of icing... - 25.843
Decorate Your Cake
1. Lightly beat the egg white in a shallow bowl and spread out the caster sugar on a baking sheet or tray. Dip the grapes and the holly or bay leaves into the egg white. Shake off the excess, then coat in the sugar. Set aside to dry for at least 10 mins.
2.... - 38.4588
1. Take 16 shallow muffin tins and grease them thoroughly.
2. Cut the margarine into small pieces and keep aside
3. Peel, core, and slice the apples
4. In a pan, cook the apples with brown sugar to taste, over low heat until they form a thick... - 46.3694
Crispy Cream Of Wheat Griddle Cakes
Line a 6 x 3 x 2 inch individual-size loaf pan with a large piece of plastic wrap.
Combine the milk and salt in a small saucepan and bring to just below the boil over medium-high heat.
Slowly add the Cream of wheat, stirring constantly.
Continue cooking for... - 40.2706
Currant Fruit Cake
Currant fruit cakes are the best choice for the Christmas snacks. This cake recipe is a rather simple one and can be tried for this Christmas. Ready in about 30 minutes, you can bake it for special occasions. - 51.4545
Rich Fruit Cake
1. Place fruit in a bowl, snipping cherries, pineapple and dates into small pieces (a). Toss fruit with brandy. Cover and soak for several days.
2. Grease a 20 cm/8 in round tin. Line the sides with a strip and the base with a circle of brown paper (b).... - 40.947
Dark Fruit Cake
1 Plump the raisins by washing the raisins then spreading out in a flat pan and cover.
2 Heat in 350°Fahrenheit oven until they become full and round.
3 Preheat the oven to 250°Fahrenheit.
4 Grease four 9 1/4 x 5 1/4 x 2 3/4-inch... - 46.5574
1. Line the bottom of a tube pan, angel food pan or bundt pan with baking paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F
3. Into a large basin, sift together, the flour, 3-4 times, using a fine mesh sieve. Keep aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl of... - 41.3476
Finnish Old Times Cake
Sift the flour before measuring, put into a bowl.
With pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until particles are fine.
Sprinkle in 7 to 8 tablespoons cold water, mixing with fork to form a dough.
Gather together into a ball.
On a floured board, roll dough... - 41.9337
1) In a bowl, mash potatoes with milk.
2) Stir in the flour and mix to make stiff dough, adding more milk if necessary.
3) Make six portions from the flour mixture.
4) Lightly dust a working board with flour.
5) On floured board press... - 39.236
Heat the oven to 375°F, 190°C, gas no. 5 and grease a 7 inch (17.5 cm) square shallow tin.
Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Sift the flour and cornflour together and add to the butter, work in and then knead together.
Turn the... - 37.075
Meringue Coffee Cream Torle
Preheat oven to 250°.
Grease two baking sheets and dust with flour; trace an 8-inch circle in flour on each; set sheets aside.
Prepare beaten egg white mixture.
Using a pastry bag with plain tip (or a spoon and spatula), pipe or spread half the mixture onto... - 37.5178
Preheat oven to 450°.
In a 1-quart pan over medium heat, melt butter.
To make ioux (cooked butter-flour base for sauces), stir in flour, salt, nutmeg, and pepper and cook until mixture bubbles continuously for 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Stirring constantly... - 41.126
Strawberry Shortcake Bars - Summer Dessert Fav
If you love strawberry shortcake as much as I do then you are going to love this cheesecake-ish twist! The homemade velvety butter cake is the perfect base for this light and fresh tasting strawberry shortcake bars. Perfect summer dessert! - 127.219
Christmas Yule Log Cake
1. Grease a 9 1/2 –inch X 13 1/2 -inch jelly roll or Swiss roll pan with butter and dust with.
2. Sift 3/4 cup flour and cornstarch. Keep aside
3. Before baking the cake, preheat oven to 350°F.
4. In a large mixing bowl of an electric... - 47.2045
Mouth-watering Chocolate Guinness Cake
The chocolate Guinness cake is a magnificent cake due to its dark damp blackness. Make this cake this festive season and give a wonderful treat to your family. Watch the recipe video right here. - 136.686
To make gingerbread, put creamed honey or honey spread and water into a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Place rye flour and all-purpose flour in a large bowl; sprinkle with candied peel, ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Make a well in... - 44.8101