- » Flash Fried Greens
Flash Fried Greens Recipes
Enjoy our collection of flash fried greens recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for flash fried greens recipes.
Stir Fried Beef With Cashews And Mangetout
1. Freeze steaks in a plastic bag for about 1 hour until it is just frozen.
2. Cut the steaks into thin slices.
3. Place a wok or frying pan over the stove top and heat.
4. Into the wok or frying pan, add 2 tablespoons oil.
5. Heat oil... - 48.823
Vietnamese Muc Rang Muoi - Salt Toasted Squid
1. On a chopping board, place the squid pieces and using a sharp knife, make fine criss-cross lines on one side of the squid. Once done set it aside onto a plate and using a paper towel pat dry the pieces.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together the... - 127.883
Yes, noodles are long strings of starch and because of a crazed loon who made carbohydrates as unpopular as lawn jockeys, they're passe. But they're tasty. In an ensemble piece, noodles are great.
For the last year or so, I've tinkered with a noodle bowl... - 52.8374
I was lingering through the produce section at the grocery store the other day, when a big head of cauliflower caught my fancy, and images of eating aloo gobhi, parathe and dahi during cold evenings flashed through my head. Food has a very powerful... - 46.6999
Szechuan Shredded Beef
1) Freeze the steak inside frozen zone for about an hour, by wrapping with plastic wrap.
2) Bring out and slice across the grain into thin strips. If using rump steak, then discard the fat and sinew.
3) In a mortar and pestle, freshly crush the... - 46.3067
Hukilau / Pagoda - Ahi Katsu Salad
1. Wrap the ahi tuna loin in the nori sheet and glue the edges with some rice.
2. Drop it in the tempura batter and roll it in the panko bread crumbs.
3. Flash fry it in oil for a minute or so and let it rest.
4. In a mixing bowl, take the mixed greens... - 101.856
Beef & Vegetable Saute
Cook this colorful dish in a flash, the Asian way.
You stir-fry lean beef first, then toss a bright mix of vegetables into the pan.
It all gets stirred together with a flavorful, slightly sweet sauce.
In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, cornstarch, vinegar,... - 41.1892