- » Flank Steak Sauce
Flank Steak Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of flank steak sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for flank steak sauce recipes.
Steaks With Chimichurri Sauce
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
2. Place onion rounds over a baking sheet, pour in the oil, sprinkle salt and roast in oven for 20 minutes at 400 degrees F.
3. In a bowl add in the parsley, oregano, garlic, and shallot. Squeeze the... - 110.192
Flank Steak In Mustard Molasses Sauce
Meat in hot and sweet taste is not usual and here is a unique recipe showing how to cook that. Watch chef Mike cooking Flank Steak in a sauce made of mustard and molasses as the key flavors along with other common seasonings. A must try for steak lovers! - 109.573
Chimichurri Sauce Steak
1. For sauce, in a large mixing bowl, add garlic, onion, cilantro, and parsley.
2. Drop red wine vinegar, and olive oil in it.
3. Sprinkle red pepper flakes, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Mix it well.
4. For steak, place steak in a plastic bag,... - 103.827
Marinated Flank Steak With Honey Pineapple Sauce
1 For the marinated steak: In a shallow pan (not aluminum), add the first 9 ingredients and mix well.
2 Add the steak, cover and refrigerate overnight, turning the steak occasionally.
3 Remove meat from the marinade and place on... - 45.1325
Flank Steak In Mushroom Sauce
Place steak in slow-cooking pot.
Combine sauterne, soy sauce, garlic, broth, catsup, mustard, and onion; pour over steak.
Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Dissolve cornstarch in water; stir into pot.
Turn control to high; cover and cook... - 39.5669
Stuffed Flank Steak With Currant Wine Sauce
1) In a medium bowl, mix the stuffing, mushrooms, water, margarine or butter and cheese.
2) Place the stuffing over the steak; roll up and secure with the wooden picks; place the meat in a slow cooker.
3) Top with the green onions; pour the wine... - 38.5536
Flank Steak In Musnroom Wine Sauce
1) In a slow cooker, place the steak.
2) In a small bowl, mix the wine, soy sauce, garlic, broth, ketchup or tomato paste, mustard and onion; pour the mixture over the steak; cook covered on LOW for about 6 -7 hrs.
3) Dissolve the cornstarch in water... - 36.8114
Flank Steak With Mustard Caper Sauce
Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter with the oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Place meat in pan and cook, uncovered, until meat is browned on both sides but still pink in center when slashed (5 to 6 minutes total).
Transfer meat to a carving board... - 35.4415
Stuffed Flank Steak With Onion Mushroom Sauce
1To prepare the stuffing: In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over moderate heat. Add the onion, celery, and garlic and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until the onion is softened. Remove from the heat and let cool. When cool, add... - 33.2826
Flank Steak Sauce Recipes By Category