- » Flank Pepper Steak
Flank Pepper Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of flank pepper steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for flank pepper steak recipes.
Pepper Stuffed Flank Steak
With meat mallet, pound each steak to 1/4-inch thickness.
Sprinkle steaks with 1/4 teaspoon of the garlic powder and the pepper.
Arrange green and red pepper strips horizontally on steaks.
Cover with onion slices.
Starting at narrow end of each steak, roll up... - 42.3466
Asparagus Stuffed Flank Steak
Microwave asparagus package at High 3 to 5 minutes, or until it flexes easily.
Combine steak sauce and water.
Brush steak with half of mixture.
Place asparagus on steak.
Sprinkle with pepper.
Roll steak jelly-roll style.
Place in 8 x 8 -in baking... - 36.3361
Pepper Flank Steak
1. Slice flank steak, while cold, into thin strips across the grain.
2. Mix water, soy sauce, garlic salt, sugar, ginger and pepper in a 2-quart glass baking dish. Add meat and turn once. Cover with plastic wrap. Allow to marinate in refrigerator 1 to 3... - 33.3633
Pepper Stuffed Flank Steak
1. In a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add bell pepper and onion, mushrooms, stir-fry sauce, and ginger; cook, stirring, 4 minutes. Transfer to a plate and let cool. Arrange half of cooked vegetables lengthwise down the... - 32.1193
You May Also Like!
Flank Steak With Peppers
1) In a heavy plastic bag, place steak.
2) Mix together garlic, lime juice and peel, oregano, oil, salt and pepper and pour this mixture over steak, tossing well to coat.
3) Cover the bag tightly and refrigerate for a whole night.
4) Place the steak... - 45.7816
Peppered Flank Steak
Trim fat from steak.
Rub steak with pepper, garlic and salt.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add steak; cook 6 minutes on each side or until steak is desired degree of doneness, basting with vinegar.
Cut steak across grain into... - 29.6048
Grilled Flank Steak And Vegetable Fajitas
If you want to add some authentic Mexican touch to your meal, you can go with these flank steak fajitas. They are extremely delicious and nutritious as well, serving all types of useful nutrients. Watch the video carefully, so that you don't miss a single... - 133.118
Peppered Flank Steak Sandwiches With Onion Marmalade
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add sugar; cook until sugar dissolves, stirring constantly.
Cook an additional 2 minutes or until golden, stirring constantly.
Add onion and 1/4 teaspoon salt.... - 37.1782
Spicy Steak & Peppers
1. Place a nonstick skillet on medium high flame and pour oil in it.
2. Drop steak and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Add red and yellow bell pepper. Stir and cook for another 3 minutes. Into a bowl, transfer the meat mixture.
4. In the same skillet, add soy... - 0
Flank Steak With Tamari Rub For Dinner
Tender flak steak with tamari rub makes for a trendy, tasty skillet recipe. Rich and bold flavors of wine, black cherries, blackberries, vanilla and wood lend this dish a really exotic feel. Try making this recipe at home and treat your guests to a yummy... - 104.221
Truffled Flank Steak
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Sauté garlic in olive oil until soft. Add arugula, saute until slightly wilted and remove mixture from heat. Spread garlic and arugula mixture into middle of the long end of the flank steak. Crumble Truffle Tremor on top of the... - 28.5659
Chinese Pepper Steak With Onions
1. In a bowl, add in the flank steak, cornstarch, black pepper, onion powder, salt, oyster sauce and hoisin sauce. Combine well all the ingredients and allow it to set at room temperature for 20 minutes to marinate or in the refrigerator for 4... - 0
It's the dead of winter, so who wants to go outside to grill a steak? Now you can make a succulent, blue cheese crusted flank steak without ever having to leave the kitchen. - 31.4804
Stuffed Flank Steak
Combine all ingredients but the flank steak.
Mix well, spread on steak, then roll it up, and secure with skewers or tie it.
Next roll the stuffed steak in seasoned flour and sear on all sides in a little hot fat.
Arrange in a casserole or Dutch oven, add 1/2... - 34.7535