- » Flan Pudding
Flan Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of flan pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for flan pudding recipes.
Almond Flavored Flan With Berry Salsa
Looking for a unique dessert recipe that is sure to leave everyone's taste buds pleased and is also easy to make? Then watch this video and learn to make the perfect flan, with a very yummy sauce! Watch to know more! - 89.589
Fall Apple Polenta Flan
This apple and polenta flan is a gorgeous soft and moist cake similar to an Italian bread pudding. This perfect fall dessert should be enjoyed by the hearth, after dinner. - 54.4951
Orange Flan With Chocolate Grand Marnier Sauce
1)Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2)Take a pan,heat and scaled the milk with orange rind.
3)In a bowl,beat eggs and sugar together.
4)Add the scalded milk to egg mixture and whisk swiftly.
5)Add triple sec
6)Now strain rind from the mixture... - 48.8226
Fruit Flan Pudding
1 Preheat the oven to 425F.
2 In a bowl, sift the flour and salt together.
3 Gently rub in the ghee with fingertips until the mixture looks like fine breadcrumbs.
4 Mix in cold water and knead in to a stiff dough.
5 Turn on to... - 48.7003
1. Grease 12 custard cups or 1-quart casserole with vegetable oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F and prepare a hot water bath by filling 2 inches water in a baking pan placed in the oven while it is being heated.
3. In a small heavy... - 48.6565
Fit And Fabulous Flan
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. Heat an 8-inch skillet and add ¼ cup sugar. Stir on medium heat till sugar melts and turns golden brown.
3. Take six custard cups of 6 ounce each and transfer the melted sugar into them quickly just coating the... - 47.6296
Flan D Antilles
1.Sieve flour with salt on a platform or pastry board.
2.Fold in sugar, butter, vanilla essence and egg yolks and mix well using fingers.
3.Knead the mixture softly until smooth.
4.Refrigerate for 1 hour.
5.Roll the pastry out and bake... - 46.829
Almond Fruit Flan
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.Sieve flour on a platform.
3.Fold in sugar, butter, yolks and almond essence.
4.Add a sprinkling of ground almonds.
5.Mix well and refrigerate for 1 hour.
6.Roll the dough and bake it for 20 -25... - 46.432
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a heavy 2-quart saucepan, place 1 cup sugar over a medium-high heat and stir with a wooden spoon until it begins to melt. Stir continuously until it turns a dark amber color and starts smoking.
3) ln... - 44.2572
Apricot Upside Down Flan
Apricot Upside Down Flan has a nourishing taste. The egg and butter gives the Apricot Upside Down Flan a delicious taste. - 43.582
In 8-inch skillet caramelize the 1/3 cup sugar by heating and stirring it over medium heat until it is melted and golden brown in color.
Quickly pour into an 8-inch round baking dish, tilting the dish so that the caramelized mixture spreads over the entire... - 41.2704
This Coconut Flan is my favorite. I love this vanilla flavored custard garnished with coconut flakes and caramel toppings for my dessert ! Do try this. Your suggestions for this Coconut Flan are welcome. - 39.114
Pear And Chocolate Ice Box Flan Cake
1. Drain the pear halves and cut them in to half horizontally
2. Prepare the flan cases by placing them on a plate and sprinkle the cases with the rum.
3. In a basin, pour out half of the chocolate spread.
4. In another basin, whip the... - 37.9933
Microwave Banana Flan
Banana Flan very easy to cook and hardly takes anytime to get prepared. The rum gives the Banana Flan a strong taste. - 37.0757
Basic Condensed Milk Flan
1) Into a bowl, beat the eggs, then add the condensed milk and whole milk and beat well
2) Pour them evenly into ramekins or custard cups
3) Place them in a pan of water filled up to two thirds of the sides of the cups
4) Bake them at 350 F for an hour... - 36.9273
Hazelnut Flan And Raspberries
1. In a food processor grind the hazelnuts adding honey & lemon juice.
2. Into an 8" /20cm quiche or flan dish press the mixture and chill.
3. Thereafter whip the cream.
4. Into the pie shell pat down the raspberries, sprinkle with the... - 36.36