- » Flaming Cake
Flaming Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of flaming cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for flaming cake recipes.
Flaming Angel Cake
You'll simple love this Flaming Angel Cake recipe. A rare combination of apricot preserve and rum; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 28.6324
Flaming Baked Alaska
Flaming Baked Alaska!! Is that what you are looking for?? Then this is the right place to be! This Flaming Baked Alaska when served as a Dessert will bring happiness in your dining room. In my view, to call yourself a chef, you need to have a personal recipe... - 42.8189
Flamed Baked Alaska
In a small seven-inch round pan, spread the chocolate ice cream evenly over the bottom.
Cover and place in the freezer for ten minutes.
Remove from freezer and cover with the strawberry ice cream.
Cover and freeze again.
Meanwhile, prepare the cake by... - 40.743
Sift flour into water; beat until smooth.
Beat in 3 eggs, butter and salt.
Pour just enough batter into hot, lightly greased skillet to cover bottom of skillet.
Tilt skillet to spread batter evenly.
Cook until underside of cake is browned and top... - 43.7246
1) In a bowl sift the flour and then add in the water and beat till a smooth batter is obtained
2) Add in 3 eggs, butter and the salt and mix well
3) Heat a skillet, and add enough batter to cover the bottom of the pan
4) Tilt the pan to spread... - 45.0611
Flaming Fruit Dessert
1. Drain fruit after saving syrups.
2. Deseed half of the plums, and place them in container with 1 cup of reserved fruit syrup and blend in sugar and lemon.
3. In a container of food processor, place plums and finely chop them by running the STIR... - 34.026
Strawberry Layer Cake
Lightly oil a 6-8 in. (15-20 cm) skillet or griddle and heat it over low flame on the top of the stove.
Beat the eggs, sugar, and acesulfame-K in a mixing bowl on high speed until they are thick.
Sift together the flour and baking powder.
Add the flour... - 42.8496
Black Forest Cake
For the cake
1. Grease and dust a 175 mm. (7") diameter tin.
2. Sieve the flour and cocoa together.
3. Beat the eggs and sugar very well until thick and double in quantity. This should take 4 to 5 minutes.
4. Add the flour, melted butter, essence and 2... - 45.8583
Basic Corn Cakes
1) Use a blender, to combine all the ingredients. You can also combine by hand.
2) Use a griddle to cook the corn cakes over medium flame.
3) Serve the cake with honey or maple syrup. - 35.8967
Strawberry Shortcake With Cream Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 160 to 180 degree C.
2. Grease a baking sheet with butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together flour and salt and mix in the sugar
4. Cut butter into small cubes and add to the flour
5. Using your fingertips... - 51.2335
Betty's Simple And Savory Potato Cakes
Need a hearty supper start for your weekend special dinner? Then this flavorful potato cake will surely shine. In this video, Betty gives a simple demo on how to make these quick and simple potato cakes. A great way to use up leftover mashed potatoes, this is... - 106.291
Chocolate Cake(eggless) Making Made Easier
It isn't easy to bake the perfect chocolate cake let alone an eggless one. And did you think it was possible to make a good one without an oven or a microwave? For all those vegetarians who do not eat egg and for those who do not have an oven, watch this... - 85.0832
1) Take a 8 to 9-inch springform pan of 2-inches depth. Grease slightly with vegetable oil.
2) In a saucepan, add sugar, honey, corn syrup and water and cook over medium flame. Stir till the sugar dissolves completely.
3) Stop stirring,... - 41.2182
Yellow Lard Cake
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour with rest of the dry ingredients. Sieve together and keep aside.
3. Grease a 12 ½ inch x 18 inch baking pan with butter, dust with flour and keep aside.
4.... - 45.234
How To Frost The Seven Layer Cake - Part 2
1. Prepare butter cream frosting and chocolate ganache. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
3. Take seven 8x9-inch parchment sheet pieces and draw circles on it as shown in the video.
4. Grease parchment paper with non-stick spray and... - 0
Fruit Cake With Rum
You know the Fruit cake that you relish during Christmas?? Here is the video recipe for it!! This fruit cake can be prepared at anytime, but is particularly enjoyed at Christmas time. The recipe calls for several ingredients, that are all easily available. - 130.754
Cod And Potato Cakes
1. Make sure that the fish fillets are free of any bones.
2. Pat the fillets dry on kitchen paper.
3. In a food processor or blender, combine corn bread or stuffing, thyme, and marjoram. Grind to fine crumbs. Keep aside
4. In a medium... - 47.5207
Potato Fish Cakes
1. Take a large thali or tray and place all the mashed potato and boiled fish on it and mix well.
2. Pick a small vessel or fry pan and place two tablespoons of oil in it. When the oil gets hot, lower the flame and cook all the dry spices for three minutes... - 30.1653
Cranberry Orange Pound Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F; apply a coat of grease or shortening over a 12-cup fluted tube; dust with flour
2. In a large bowl, beat two and three quarters a cup of sugar nad a cup and a half of butter until light and fluffy; beat vanilla... - 48.5191
Tomato Gravy With Rava Semolina Cakes
Put 3 tablespoons peanut oil in a saucepan. Heat on medium flame. When hot, add the ginger, green chillies and coriander and stir for 2 minutes. Add the rava and stir till it becomes ivory coloured. Add milk and salt and keep stirring till it becomes very... - 37.3987
Spicy Crab Cake
To all the seafood lovers, here is the perfect recipe you are searching for. Crab cakes prepared with Indian spices are definitely too special to try out. In fact, you will not get to enjoy this flavor of carb cakes in any local restaurant. So, call up your... - 126.917
Thai Chicken Cakes
1. In a food processor jar, combine the chicken, garlic, ginger, onion, coriander, chilli and seasoning.
2. Pulse in short bursts until everything is well blended.
3. Wet your hands with a little water.
4. Divide and shape mixture into 6 equal sized... - 41.4629
Eggless Honey Chocolate Sponge
This delectable sponge cake is rich and chocolaty and is flavored with honey. This recipe of eggless chocolate and honey sponge is sure to get your taste buds buzzing! - 53.3039
Gokul Pithe Or Coconut Cakes In Syrup
Making the syrup Take the sugar and water in a pan and heat them together.
Allow it to simmer until the syrup assumes a medium thick consistency.
Now, remove it from heat and let it cool down.
Take care that the syrup has the consistency of a soft... - 43.6797
Thai Food Cooking: Tod Mun Pla (fish Cake)
If you are looking for the recipe of anytime snacks, you should try these savory fish cakes. This authentic Thai recipe is so exotic that your guests would love to go for second helping. So, watch the video to learn in details and enjoy an awesome afternoon... - 116.844
Citrus Drizzle Cake
1) In a pan, add in the orange juice and lemon juice along with the sugar. Heat on low flame till the sugar dissolves completely.
2) Take a store-bought cake and make slits across the top.
3) Drizzle the citrusy syrup over the cake. Keep aside.
4) In a... - 43.973
Coca-cola Cake Frosting
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for coca-cola cake frosting. - 0
How To Make Chocolate Marshmallow Cakes
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for chocolate marshmallow cakes. - 0
Chocolate Crunch Cake
1. With a rolling pin, crush the biscuits coarsely and mix them with the raisins
2. In a saucepan, add margarine/butter, syrup and cocoa and melt them on a low flame
3. Add this mixture to the crumbs and raisins, stir well to blend... - 44.8019
Crunchy Butter Crumb Cake
1. Take a large frying pan and ,melt butter in it
2. To it, add the breadcrumbs and let them attain a brown colour
3. Remove rfrom the flame, add in the sugar and almonds, mixing well
4. In a glass serving dish, make alternate layers of crumbs and... - 39.5
Lemon Sponge Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F. Place a sheet of parchment on an ungreased baking pan of 8X12-inch dimensions.
2) In a bowl, add the egg whites with salt, whipping them to get stiff peaks.
3) Add in the vanilla extract and fold gently... - 44.0152
Cake Roll Pruneau
1. Place parchment paper/ wax paper on a 15 inch x 10 inch baking dish/ pan.
2. Preheat an oven at 175C (350F).
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and sieve. Keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, place egg... - 48.5793
Betty's Texas Sheet Cake--chocolate!
Call it brownie cake, chocolate sheet cake or Texas brownie cake, it will always taste amazing. Great to be carried to potlucks, this is surely a must not miss cake. - 108.714
Holiday Angel Cake Dessert
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, place water to boil.
2. Once it boils, add jelly powder and mix well.
3. Remove off flame and add lemon juice and ice cream.
4. Using a whisk beat well and refrigerate till it starts to set.
5. Once partially set, remove... - 44.8014
Peanut Butter Sheet Cake
Warning - This cake may contain nuts. Well actually peanuts which are technically not nuts at all but legumes (like peas and beans)... but we digress. Moist and sweet this cake won't last long enough to worry about storing the leftovers. - 0
Orange Refrigerator Cake
1. In a small pan, melt butter, add flour and cook for a few minutes, stirring; turn the heat off, add milk and whisk, beat in the egg as well
2. Add grated rind and juice of orange and beat; turn the flame on again and let it thicken without... - 47.9556
Chocolate Gummy Jelly Cake
1. Place a medium sized saucepan on medium flame. Pour milk and cream in it. Bring the mixture to a boil. Turn off the heat.
2. Drop chocolate in saucepan and set it aside.
3. In a small sauce pan, combine water, and gelatin. Let it rest for a few... - 0
How To Make Gummy Cake Pops
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for gummy cake pops. - 0
Lemon Angel Cake
1.Take lemon juice in a bowl and put gelatin in it so that it gets soft.
2.Whisk egg yolks until light and fluffy.
3.Take a sauce pan, put whisked egg yolks, 1 cup sugar and gelatin mixture in it and stir on low flame until thick.
4.Once... - 45.4614
1) Grease and line 13 x 9 inch baking pan with wax paper
2) Into a bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt
3) Using an electric mixer beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla till pale and thick
4) Sift the flour into the egg... - 46.8491
Sinful Chocolate Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease the bottom of an 8-inch springform pan.
3. Line with wax paper and grease the paper.
4. In a saucepan, take chocolate chips and water. Melt it over a low flame or in the microwave.
5. Add sugar,... - 48.2631
Rich And Moist Chocolate Cake
I asked my viewers to send me their best chocolate cake recipe to make for my birthday. Saoussane Boujmiraz sent me this wonderful recipe from kitchenrunway.com. A super moist and chocolaty cake made with just cocoa powder (no real chocolate necessary).... - 0
Pink Cloud Birthday Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Butter two 7-inch layer cake pans. Line the base with a buttered non-stick parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, cream the butter and sugar together till light and fluffy.
4) Beat in the eggs one by one.... - 43.977
Caramel Frosted Butter Cake
1. Grease a 10-inch cake tin with butter and dust with flour
2. Prepare a double boiler. In a medium saucepan, simmer water. Place a larger basin that fits over the saucepan without its base touching the simmering water.
3. Preheat the oven to... - 45.2569
Fourth Of July Sweet Treats- Patriot Cake With Strawberry Coulis
Red Strawberries, white cake and the deep blue of blueberries just shout out USA to me; that’s why I named it Patriot cake! You’ll find this colorful dessert one of the easiest cakes you will ever make. If your family is not big on lemon, omit the juice... - 0
Fresh Coconut Cake With Rum And Orange Filling
1)Preaheat the oven to 350 degrees
2)Take 2 cake pans, of 9 inch diameter each.Grease the bottoms.
3)Measure wax paper to their size,cut and grease the wax paper. Add some flour.
4)Take a bowl, cream the butter and sugar till... - 46.9172
Pumpkin Cake Roll With Candied Pecans
Thanksgiving is coming and Christmas is coming and what do we love on our holiday table? We love the pumpkin pie right. Here is a treat that tastes like pumpkin pie but ten times better. This Pumpkin cake roll with Candied Pecans is just perfect for your... - 123.563
Rosh Hashanah Honey Cake
This heavenly, rich and velvety chocolate honey cake is a perfect ending to a Rosh Hashanah dinner as the honey used in it symbolizes hope for a sweet year ahead. This Bundt honey cake is glazed with chocolate and sprinkled with sea salt making it perfect for... - 52.92
Hungarian Dobos Torte
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
In another bowl beat egg yolks with an electric mixer; slowly add powdered sugar; continue beating until thick and satiny.
Beat in flour.
Fold this mixture into the beaten egg whites.
Grease and flour the bottom sides... - 40.6928
Strawberry And Coconut Cream Shortcake
If you have time on hands and are willing to put the effort to dish out a delicious dessert, here is a recipe just for you! Strawberry and Coconut Cream Shortcake recipe requires a three step preparation process but the end result is well worth the wait.... - 132.953
Lemon Delights ( Delizie Al Limone ) - Italian
The lemon delights (delizie al limone) are delicious mini sponge cakes filled and topped with a smooth lemon custard, a traditional recipe of the Amalfi coast... you'll fall in love with them! - 129.668
Creole Crab Cakes With Red Horseradish Sauce
1) In a heavy large frying pan, melt the butter over a medium heat.
2) Add the chopped onions, green peppers, celery, garlic, bay leaf and seafood seasoning.
3) Saute for about 10 to 15 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
4) Keep aside to cool,... - 46.0655
Praline Ice Cream Cake Topping
1.Break the cauliflower into small flowerets after washing it well.
2.In a pan, heat water with salt and allow the cauliflower to cook for 10 minutes after covering.
3.Once done, strain the excess water.
4.In a saucepan prepare peas by following... - 39.1495
Chocolate Glaze For Cakes
1) Mix together the chocolate, water and butter into a saucepan the flour together into a saucepan
2) Place on low flame and simmer till the butter is melted
3) Take off the flame and allow to cool in room temperature
4) Tip in the sugar and vanilla... - 31.2844
1) Take a nonstick skillet of size 9 inches and heat nonstick cooking spray in it.
2) Add the celery, bell pepper and onion and cook over medium-high flame for 2 minutes, stirring often until the onions become soft.
3) Remove to a medium sized mixing... - 45.4097
Simple Lane Cake Filling
1.Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2.Follow the instructions on the package and bake the rolls.
3.Take a pan and cook sausage in it until brown on medium flame.
4.Once done, strain and put onion, green pepper, tomato and water in the pan... - 40.4093
Popcorn Candy Cake - Halloween Special
1. Place a heavy bottomed saucepan on low flame, and add butter to it.
2. As soon as the butter starts melting, drop marshmallows. Stir constantly and let it melt.
3. In a large mixing bowl, drop popcorn and pour butter marshmallow mixture in it. Mix... - 102.233
Praline Ice Cream Cake
1.In a heavy saucepan heat butter on a low flame and put flour in it.
2.Stir continuously for a minute and let the ingredients cook for a minute.
3.Once done, add milk and keep stirring till the mixture gets thick.
4.Put salt, pepper and cheese in the... - 39.6945
Citrus Flan Cake
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In a small heavy bottomed saucepan, combine sugar and water.
3. Place pan on a medium flame and bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
4. Reduce flame to low and simmer syrup for 20 to 25 minutes,... - 49.4143
Cheddar Corn Cakes
1. Pre-heat a oven by setting it to 400°F.
2. Take a small sized nonstick skillet and heat the oil in it.
3. Add the peppers and scallions and cook over medium flame stirring once in a while.
4. Allow it to cook for a minute until the... - 47.7452
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350 F).
2. In a medium sauce pan, combine dates, brown sugar and water. Mix well and cook on a medium flame for 12 to 15 minutes or till mixture turns thick and smooth. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl,... - 46.8693
Pragyana Cheese Cake
1 TAKE A HEAVY BOTTOM PAN , BOIL MILK IN HIGH FLAME , BY THE TIME MIX 2 EGG YOLK WITH HALF THE SUGAR AND BEAT TILL PALE .
2 NOW ADD THE EGG SOLUTION TO THE MILK AND MAKE CUSTARD IN LOW FLAME , DO NOT ALLOW TO BOIL ADD SALT COOK UNTIL THE CUSTARD COATS THE... - 44.5503
German Carob Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
2. Grease three 9-inch round cake pans.
3. In a bowl, take carob powder. Add boiling water to it and stir it well until it is of a smooth consistency. Keep it aside to cool.
4. In a bowl, mix all the... - 46.6498
Italian Lemon Rice Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Grease a 10" cake tin with melted butter. Dust about 2 to 3 tablespoons of polenta or cornmeal over the butter, spread and discard the excess.
3) In a saucepan, boil milk. Add in salt, rice and vanilla... - 44.2466
Italian Nutella Christmas Cake
Nutella is a nutritious energizing low fat ingredient and here is a recipe which exudes its flavor to the fullest. Check out Debi and Gabriele making Christmas cake using nutella as the key flavor along with hazelnuts, chocolate and other ingredients. Great... - 112.098
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Butter and flour a springform pan of 10-inches.
3) Combine together 2 ½ cups of chestnut puree, 1 cup of heavy cream and liqueur in a medium sized saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium... - 44.5123
Apricot Spice Cake With Walnuts
1. In a pan, take apricots and water and cook it over a low flame. Simmer it in water until it becomes soft.
2. In a food processor or blender, puree it and keep it aside.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
4. Grease a 10-inch tube pan.
MAKING... - 48.6123
Seed Cake Supreme
Begin this cake at least an hour-and-a-half before you plan to bake it, as you must soak the currants in the orange juice until they begin to get plump.
To hasten the process, you might simmer them in the orange juice over a low flame.
In a large mixing bowl,... - 45.5418
Vegan Festive Chocolate Sponge Cake
1. Mix all the dry ingredients.
2. Mix oil and water.
3. Pre-heat the oven at 350°F/180°C (Gas Mark 4).
4. Oil the sandwich tins.
5. Stir in the dry ingredients into the oil and water mixture. Beat it until it is of a smooth... - 48.602
1. In a sauté pan or skillet, heat oil.
2. Sauté the onion until soft and translucent.
3. Add the pepper, chicken and chorizo and sauté for 5 minutes.
4. Stir in the rice and sauté until coated with onion.
5. Pour in the stock and stir in saffron,... - 46.5587
Orange Cream Cheese Cake
1. Grease an 8 inch flan tin generously with butter.
2. Crush the biscuits in a zip lock bag, using a rolling pin until they resemble cake crumbs.
3. In a small sauce pan, melt the butter on a low flame. You can also melt the butter in... - 44.7147
Greek Honey Cake
1) Into a bowl, cream together the butter and sugar well
2) Add in the eggs one at a time and beat well after each addition
3) Into a another bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt
4) Add to the batter and stir in the milk and... - 47.4853
Rich Seed Cake Supreme
1. Soak the currants in orange juice for one hour and a half or till they become plump. If you want to speed up the process, immerse the currants in orange juice and simmer the mixture over a low flame
2. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.... - 42.5385
Mini Orange Rice Cakes
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line tin muffin cups of 2 ounces.
2) In a saucepan, boil milk over medium heat. Add in salt, vanilla pod with seeds and arborio rice. Let it come to a boil once more while stirring frequently.
3) Turn down... - 42.4239
Homemade Fondant For Cupcakes
1. Place a saucepan on high flame and pour water in it. Add sugar and cook until the mixture gets a syrup consistency (like honey, corn syrup or maple syrup) or the temperature reaches 112-115 degree C/ 234-240 degree F when measured with candy... - 0
1. In a large bowl, combine and blend warm mashed parsnips with egg, nutmeg, salt, and pepper to taste.
2. When mash is cooled to room temperature, cover bowl with cling film and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Divide the mixture into 8... - 43.6315
Havana Jelly Roll Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Brush the sides of a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2-inch jelly-roll pan with butter, then brush an X from corner to corner in the pan. Line the pan with a parchment or waxed paper slightly hanging out the pan.
3) In a... - 48.9808
Vanilla Pastry Crepe Cake
If you want to enjoy the cooking process and have enough time on hand, try this Vanilla Pastry Crepe Cake. The elaborate cooking process of this dish ensures that you get mouthwatering results in the end. This cake can be prepared in four steps - making... - 121.27
Noodles With Japanese Fish Cake
1. Cut fish cake, carrot, and leek into thin juliennes. Keep separately.
2. Snap the tips of the snow peas.
3. Shred the Bok Choy finely after discarding the wilted leaves.
4. To make the dipping sauce in a small saucepan, combine the... - 46.3954
Russian Fish Cakes
1. In a medium skillet, take olive oil. Heat it over a very low flame to warm it gently.
2. Add onions. Saute it for 10 minutes or until it turns golden in color.
3. Transfer the above contents into a large bowl.
4. In a food processor, process bread... - 44.0596
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease two 9-inch square cake tins.
2) Into a bowl, sift the flour, soda, salt and ginger. Stir in the rolled oats.
3) In a pan, add in the butter, treacle, syrup, honey and sugar. Heat on low flame till it... - 48.8683
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease two 7-inch layer cake pans. Line them with greased non-stick parchment paper and sprinkle flour over it.
3) In a heatproof bowl, add in the eggs. Beat the eggs over a pan of simmering water.
4)... - 43.3399
Dense And Dark Chocolate Loaf
1) Set your oven to preheat at 190C/fan 170C/gas 5. Prepare a shelf at the middle of the oven.
2) In a large loaf tin (about 20cm long, measured from the top edge), place a large sized baking paper inside the loaf tin keeping extra paper on the... - 48.3388
1) With a sharp knife trim off the side crusts of the cake and then cut into cubes
2) Into the cold water, dissolve the gelatin
3) Into a saucepan, combine the egg yolks, 3/4 cup sugar, lemon juice and the rind
4) Cook over a low flame till the back of... - 48.1239
1. Preheat an oven to 150C (300 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, butter, sugar , eggs, baking powder and vanilla extract. Mix well.
3. Add melted chocolate and mix well.
4. Transfer mixture to a baking pan and spread... - 47.8629
Pumpkin Cheesecake With Praline Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F; greased a 9" springform pan with a tablespoon of butter
2. In a medium bowl, mix together one and a quarter cup of pecans, breadcrumbs and two tablespoons of granulated sugar; drizzle molten butter over... - 47.9176
Looking for a dessert which can be enjoyed by both adults and kids alike? Try this Raspberry cupcake! This recipe is simple as well as easy and tastes absolutely divine. So whether you are hosting a party or cooking a meal for your family, this dessert is the... - 133.037
Cream butter and sugar; add flour sifted with yeast.
Empty mixture into 9-inch pie pan.
Press into shell shape.
Bake at 375Â° for 10 minutes in preheated oven.
Press bananas through sieve, put pulp into saucepan with sugar, salt, and butter.
Stir while... - 44.4297
1) In a saucepan mix first 3 ingredients. Alternately place on the top part of a double boiler.
2) Gently add water and stir.
3) Place over hot but not boiling water or cook on medium direct heat until thickened. Stir constantly to avoid sticking.
4)... - 48.5067
1) In a small bowl of cold water, add in the gelatin and mix well till no lumps remain.
2) On a double boiler, cook milk, sugar and beaten egg yolks. Stir continously until the mixture thickens. Add in the gelatin liquid and stir well. Take the vessel... - 41.613
Violet Crumble Cheesecake
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe fora violet crumble cheesecake. - 0
Chocolate Swiss Jelly Roll
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Butter a 14X10inch Swiss Roll Jelly Pan. Line it with a buttered non-stick parchment paper upto about 1/2-inch above the sides.
3) In a heatproof bowl, add in the eggs, sugar and vanilla extract. Place... - 42.8072
Boston Cream Pie With Shiny Chocolate Glaze
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degree C
2. Line with grease proof paper and grease an 18cm loose-based cake tin.
3. In a saucepan, heat the milk and cream to scalding point.
4. In a bowl, mix the egg, sugar and flour.
5. Pour in the milk a... - 46.1264
Dark Chocolate Roulade
1) Grease and line a 15 X 10inch jelly roll pan with parchment paper
2) Flour the parchment paper and keep aside
3) Into a saucepan melt the chocolate over a low flame and allow to cool
4) Into another bowl, using an electric mixer... - 43.9399
Party Rum Muffins
Whether you are entertaining guests at home or simply making snacks for a special treat, the rum filled muffins will make for heck of a punch. It's so amazingly good that you will want to come back for more. Chef Darren shares a simple, sumptuous recipe of... - 105.882
1. In a small pan, melt butter on a low flame
2. Add the digetsives into a plastic bag and crush them into fine crumbs with a rolling pin; add them to the melted butter
3. Stir well to coat and tranfer them into a20cmX9cm cke tin; press them to the... - 49.2833
Butter Date Bars
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350 F).
2. Grease a 9 inch x 9 inch baking pan. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt and baking powder. Mix well and sieve. Keep aside.
4. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine butter and... - 47.3907