- » Flame On Iceberg
Flame On Iceberg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of flame on iceberg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for flame on iceberg recipes.
1.In a pan, put wine and whey on medium flame and let it boil.
2.Put iceberg lettuce, green lettuce, spring onions, garlic, coriander leaves, mint, marjoram, chives, potatoes, cream and let it boil on high flame.
3.Add a sprinkling of salt and boil... - 46.689
Panned Lettuce Onions And Capers
1. In a saucepan, melt butter over moderate heat
2. Add onions and sauté for 5-8 minutes until lightly colored.
3. Add lettuce, water, and salt.
4. Cover, reduce flame and steam lettuce for 4-5 minutes until wilted and soft.
5. Season with pepper and... - 39.1903
Steak Lettuce Roll
1. In a bowl, combine sherry, ginger and garlic. Mix well and apply on steak. Marinate overnight in refrigerator.
2. In a medium sized skillet, place marinated steak and grill on medium flame till evenly browned on all sides and cooked medium rare.
3.... - 33.297
Farm Style Green Peas
1. In a large saucepan, melt drippings or butter
2. Add carrots and onion, and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Arrange the lettuce leaves over the carrots and onion,
4. Top with peas and sprinkle with sugar, salt, pepper, parsley.
5. Pour over the cider... - 45.1262
Peas A La Francaise
1. In a saucepan, combine peas, lettuce, scallions, bouquet garni, sugar and water.
2. Cover with a lid and place on a medium low flame,
3. Simmer for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until peas are tender.
4. Drain liquid from the pan and remove... - 43.7026
GETTING READY 1) If using fresh vegetables, then cut them after steaming. 2) Dice the carrots, if frozen variety is being used. 3) Cut frozen string beans into 1/2 inch pieces. ... - 35.5584
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Coat a large skillet with cooking spray. Heat the skillet over medium flame.
3) Into the skillet, add in the tofu and garlic. Cook for about 3 minutes while stirring occasionally.
4) Add in the tomatoes,... - 47.9726
Oven Baked Macaroni With Greek Salad
1. In a saucepan, boil the macaroni in boiling salted water for about 10 minutes until al dente. Drain in a colander and set aside.
2. Meanwhile in a small skillet, heat the olive oil over a medium flame and sauté the onion and garlic for 5 minutes... - 45.9774
Avocado And Tomato Jelly
1. Blanch tomatoes in boiling water and peel them.
2. Cut tomatoes in half, squeeze out seeds and cut the tomato shells into small dices.
3. Peel avocados and slice into small cubes.
4. Separate lettuce leaves and wash well.
5. Immerse in... - 46.5632
Spicy Beef And Turkey Tacos
1. Heat a Dutch oven on high flame. Put in some beef and turkey. Saute for about 7 minutes or till the meat turns pink and release juice.
2. Remove the meat from heat and pass the meat through sieve to set in bowl. Drain the meat.
3. In the meantime,... - 44.5898
Stir Fried Minced Chicken On Lettuce Leaves
1) In a bowl of hot water soak mushrooms for about 10 minutes. Stir, and let them be in water for another 20 minutes and then drain.
2) Remove the mushroom stems and discard. Thinly chop mushrooms.
3) Separate lettuce leaves and trim about 12... - 45.3368