- » Flambe Dessert
Flambe Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of flambe dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for flambe dessert recipes.
Exotic Banana Flambe
When I first saw a banana flambé in a high end restaurant, I thought this isn't meant for me and then I happened to see this recipe. Pratibha has cooked these exotic banana flambé at her own house with so much ease that it can motivate anyone who knows how... - 125.115
Will you,' said His Majesty, 'change Crêpes Princesse to Crêpes Suzette?' Thus was born and baptized this confection, one taste of which, can reform a cannibal into a civilized gentleman. Probably the most famous crepe dish in the world, this showy French... - 120.627
Dramatic And Delicious Bananas Foster
1. Melt ½ stick butter in a medium skillet over low to medium heat.
2. Stir in ¾ cup light brown sugar and 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon. Heat until the mixture is liquefied and smooth.
3. Add 4 cups sliced bananas, and stir until all banana slices... - 111.405
Bananas Flambe Dessert Cocktail - The Aubergine Chef
I was inspired by Bananas Flambe to design this dessert cocktail. My meringue at the end sat out a little too long while I was getting ready to shoot the next scene so it got spongy - sorry about that! Otherwise this is a delicious desserts loaded with booze.... - 111.114
Betty's Brown Sugar Peach Flambe
If you are looking for a perfect summer treat to serve at your outdoor garden bash or summer fest, then this delicious, melt-in-the-mouth dessert could make for a sumptuous addition. Absolutely delicious and amazingly easy to make, this juicy, yummy treat is... - 108.783
Looking for a simple, bite-sized dessert that takes no time at all...oh, and is super tasty. Try this fig brûlée recipe. It's vegan, takes about a minute to make and is also quite healthy. - 107.832
The Aubergine Chef demonstrates how to make Bananas Foster (bananas flambe). Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and pastry videos, and to read a blog full of helpful tips and fun anecdotes!... - 96.2207
Tequila Fruit Flambé
1. Peel the pineapple, mango and banana. Slice in cubes.
2. In a pan place all the cubed fruits, butter and allspice.
3. Stir in high temperature for 4 minutes.
4. Take out the pan from the heat and pour in the tequila. Fire with... - 94.3058
1.Peel bananas and cut into ½ inch thick slices.
2.Heat a skillet over low heat.
3.Drop the butter in the pan. Let it melt.
4.Add the brown sugar and stir to combine the two together.
5.Throw in the chopped bananas and give the skillet... - 90.2451
This video shows how to make banana flambé on an outdoor grill. Simple yet jazzy recipe. Take a look as it is a good way to show off your cooking skills and tastes really delicious. - 62.0185
Meringue And Fruit Flambe
Cover a baking sheet with brown paper or foil.
Draw eight 3-inch circles on paper, then set aside.
For meringue shells, in a large mixer bowl beat egg whites, vanilla, and cream of tartar on medium speed of an electric mixer till soft peaks form (tips... - 48.046
Peaches Flambée Royale
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine water, sugar, cinnamon and lemon peel. Stir to dissolve the sugar.
2. Place pan on medium heat and boil to syrup consistency.
3. Reduce the heat, add the whole peaches along with skins to the syrup and cover... - 47.5279
Banana Crepes Flambe
1) Take bananas and sprinkle lemon juice over it.
2) Add cinnamon and 1/4 cup coconut. Toss gently.
3) Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the prepared banana mixture into center of each crepe. Roll up nicely, leaving the ends open. Set aside.
4) Take a... - 47.058
1. In a crock pot combine the black cherries water and sugar.
2. Cover the pot and cook for 10 minutes.
3. Drain the cherries from the syrup using a slotted spoon and put into a chafing dish.
4. Add the sugar, lemon peal and cherry syrup to... - 45.9925
1 In a pan, heat milk and butter to just below boiling point. Do not boil.
2 Allow to cool slightly.
3 In a bowl, mix eggs, flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and mace.
4 Blend into the milk mixture.
5 Into lightly buttered 6- to... - 44.8089
Rum Flambe Jamaican Omelette
1. Into a basin add egg-yolks, 15 g / 1/2 oz of the sugar and 1 teaspoon lemon rind and whisk lightly.
2. In another bowl whisk egg-whites and salt.
3. For making the filling warm jam mash banana and mix with jam.
4. Put in rest of lemon... - 43.8558
Apples Flamed With Rum
In a wide saucepan heat the water, sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon until the sugar dissolves.
Boil gently for several minutes.
Peel the apples and drop immediately into the hot syrup, turning to coat all over.
Poach very, very gently until the apples are just... - 43.2934
Apples And Sweet Potatoes Flambe
Apples and Sweet Potatoes Flambe tastes just amazing. All the flambe dishes carry a special taste to themselves. If you have never tried any of the flamed dishes, then you may want to start with a dessert like this one. But be careful while flaming. - 42.5638
1) Combine sugar and cornstarch in a casserole (1 1/2-quart size).
2) Add jam and water and mix well.
3) Heat the contents for about 2 1/2 to 3 minutes in the microwave, till the contents turn bubbly and start to thicken (stir the contents a couple of... - 41.9939
Spiced Apple Flambe
Place apple slices in a 1-quart casserole.
Brush apples with lemon juice.
In a 1-cup measure stir together brown sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, and ground cloves.
Stir in the orange juice.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 1 to 2... - 41.8875
Apples Flambe is a tasty dessert that s both tasty and visually appealing. This fruit dish is addictive. Try this Apples Flambe recipe for yourself! - 41.6165
1. In a frypan melt the butter and add the ginger.
2. Lay in the apple slices stirring well.
3. On each side gently sauté and pour in 2 tablespoons brandy.
4. Set alight.
5. Onto a plate pour some eggnog and arrange the apple... - 40.9632
Banana Fan Flambe
1) Put rum in a cup and place it on a stand in a pan or bowl of hot water. Warm it gently.
2) In another cup, mix together orange juice, cinnamon and nutmeg.
3) In a large heavy bottomed skillet, melt butter.
4) Apply a coat of egg... - 40.8872
Banana Raspberry Flambe
In blender container place raspberries and granulated sugar; cover and blend till smooth.
Sieve to remove seeds; set aside.
In 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish micro-melt the butter 30 to 40 seconds.
Stir in brown sugar till dissolved; stir in raspberry... - 40.6891
In microproof pie plate melt butter on HIGH 30 seconds.
Stir in sugar, nutmeg and orange rind.
Cook on HIGH 1 1/2 minutes to allow mixture to bubble but not caramelize.
Cover with plastic wrap and cook 2 minutes.
Stir to coat bananas with sugar... - 40.5781
Orange Crepes Flambe
Orange Crepes Flambe is an easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Orange Crepes Flambe dish, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 40.5384
Pitted Dark Cherries Jubilee
1. Drain syrup from cherries into a measuring jar and reserve 1 1/3 cups.
2. Scoop ice cream into bowls and freeze until ready to serve.
3. In a heavy saucepan or flame pan, combine sugar, cinnamon, orange juice and rind, and reserved... - 40.4069
Scoop ice cream into balls; arrange balls in baking pan, 9x9x2 inches, and place in freezer.
Just before serving, melt butter and sugar with cinnamon in chafing dish or saucepan.
Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, about 3... - 39.8584
Canned Cherries Jubilee
Mix cornstarch, sugar and cherry juice slowly, stirring until smooth.
Cook in a chafing dish over low heat, stirring constantly, until the sauce reaches boiling point and is slightly thickened.
Stir in lemon juice.
Add cherries and remove from heat.
Pour... - 39.6866
1) Select bananas that are slightly underripe ; as they should be a little green at the stalk endand would provide better results.
2) Peel the bananas and cut in half lengthwise.
3) In a large frying pan, melt the butter.
4) Add bananas... - 39.6286
Charcoai Baked Bananas Flambe
Grill unpeeled bananas, on covered grill, over medium-hot briquets about 8 minutes or until just barely tender and darkened in color.
Remove from grill.
In 10-inch oven-proof skillet, combine butter, brown sugar and desired spice.
Heat directly over... - 39.4412
In a skillet, melt margarine.
Add brown sugar, pineapple juice, cinnamon and bananas.
Cook over medium heat until bananas begin to soften, basting often.
In a saucepan, warm rum.
Pour over bananas and ignite.
When the flames are out, stir and serve over ice... - 39.3479
Golden Raisin Flambe
1) Put the raisins in a saucepan and cover with water.
2) Bring the contents to a boil and then gently simmer for about 5 minutes.
3) Drain the raisins.
4) To the raisins, add ¼ cup of brandy, lemon peel, lemon juice and brown sugar. Mix well.
5)... - 39.0701
Crepes Suzette With Red Currant Jelly
1. Through a sieve run the flour and salt together.
2. In a bowl or a container gradually beat in eggs, milk and water such that the batter is very smooth.
3. In a crepe pan heat a little butter, cover base of pan with a very thin layer of batter and... - 38.9815
Place bananas, brown sugar, Grand Marnier and lemon juice.
Marinate 15 minutes.
Heat butter and sugar, cook until caramelized.
When golden brown pour in orange juice; mix well.
Cook 2 or 3 minutes.
Add banana mix to orange mix; add... - 38.7795
Bananas Flambé With Cinnamon
1. Into flambee pan heat wine, sugar, orange rind and spices gently, with frequent stirring such that sugar is melted.
2. Peel bananas and sprinkle well with lemon juice.
3. Poach the bananas in syrup gently such that soft and tender.
4. To... - 38.4833
Berry Nectarine Flambe
Mash 1/2 cup of the berries; halve remaining berries.
In blazer pan of chafing dish combine sugar and cornstarch; gradually stir in mashed berries, juice concentrate, water, and food coloring, if desired.
Cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and... - 37.9381
Romertopf Bananas Flambe
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Cut the bananas lengthways in half.
3) Lay the banana halves in the bottom of the soaked Romertopf.
4) Cut the butter into tiny pieces and cover the bananas with these as well as the... - 37.7323
Put the rice, castor sugar and milk in the top half of a double boiler.
Cook over gently boiling water, stirring now and then, until the rice is soft and the milk absorbed, about 2 hours.
Remove from the heat and stir in the marmalade.
Leave to cool.
When... - 37.6934
1) In a frying pan heat butter and add sugar.
2) Place peeled bananas and sliced bananas.
3) Gently fry for 3-5 minutes till soft.
4) Take out pan from heat and place on hot serving dish.
5) Add apricot jam into the butter and sugar and mix.
6) In a... - 37.6442
1. In a large skillet melt butter, add brown sugar and orange juice and cook over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
2. Add pears and almonds and cook until thoroughly heated.
3. In a small, long-handled saucepan place brandy and heat without... - 37.5169
Drain the cherries, reserving 5 tablespoons of the juice.
Melt the butter in a frying pan, but do not let it get hot.
Stir in the Campari and sugar and mix well.
Add the cherries and heat for 4—5 minutes, moving around in the pan.
Now add the rum to the pan... - 37.1193
Baked Bananas Flambe
Cut bananas in half lengthwise, then crosswise dip in lime juice.
Place in baking pan; combine remaining lime juice, sugar, sherry, spices, orange peel, and butter.
Pour over bananas; bake at 350Â° for 15 to 20 minutes.
Pour brandy over bananas.
Ignite... - 36.9883
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Over the peeled whole bananas sprinkle lemon juice and sugar, place on a lightly oiled pie plate and bake for 20 minutes such that slightly brown.
3. Place a sugar cube soaked in lemon extract on... - 36.7651
You'll simply love the Pears Flambe from the French cusine. An easy to make dessert, the Pears Flambe is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 36.732
Brandied Banana Flambe
Place butter in an 8-inch round glass cake dish.
Microwave 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until melted.
Stir in brown sugar and cinnamon.
Add bananas and gently toss to coat evenly.
Microwave 3 to 4 minutes.
Place brandy in a 1 cup glass measuring... - 36.5841
1. Peel bananas, slice in half crosswise, then slice in half lengthwise and set aside.
2. In a large skillet combine frosting and cinnamon and cook over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes until frosting melts.
3. Add bananas and cook 3 minutes,... - 35.9646
1. Reserving 1/2 cup syrup drain peach halves well, pour half brandy over peaches and marinate for 1 hour.
2. In a chafing dish over direct flame heat reserved peach syrup with orange rind and reduce liquid by half.
3. Add jelly and stir such that... - 34.9722
Fruits Around The Calendar
1) In a medium-sized saucepan, mix the sugar and cornstarch.
2) From the can of cherries, drain 1 cup of syrup, Add to the cornstarch mixture and stir well. Add the lemon and orange peels.
3) Cook the mixture, constantly stirring over medium heat, till... - 34.5193
1. Peeling the bananas, cut in half crosswise and then half again lengthwise.
2. In a frypan melt the butter and immediately lay in the bananas.
3. Let it cook for 1 minute, turning once, until slightly coloured.
4. Put in the brown sugar... - 33.9851
Peach Sauce Flambe
Peach Sauce Flambe is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. Serve this Peach Sauce Flambe dish; I am sure you will always be tempted to prepare this for every party! - 33.8582
1. Let the butter melt along with the sugar over a 350 F/180 C heat and stir in the cherries.
2. Squeezing in the orange juice, pour over the Cointreau and set light.
3. Flambe and serve immediately over ice cream. - 33.7876
Tasty Cranberry Jubilee
1. In a saucepan bring to a boil combining sugar and water stirring occasionally and boil for 5 minutes.
2. Add cranberries, return to a boil and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. In a saucepan heat brandy over medium heat, without letting it... - 33.6164
Preheat the very hot oven.
Set the sponge on a flat ovenproof dish.
Sprinkle with half the liqueur.
Whisk the egg whites until very stiff and dry, add half the sugar and whisk until again stiff, then gently fold in the remaining sugar.
Place the ice cream... - 32.9386
Cherry Crepes Flambe
Heat oven to 350°.
Blend sour cream and sugar.
Spoon 1 tablespoon of the sour cream mixture on each crepe; roll up.
Place crepes seam sides down on ovenproof platter or in baking dish, 11 3/4 X 7 1/2 X 1 3/4 inches.
Heat 5 minutes.
Heat pie... - 32.8689
Apples Breton Style
1. In a frypan melt the butter and lay in the apple rings.
2. Put in the brown sugar and lemon juice and let it cook until lightly browned and the sugar caramelized.
3. Scatter with cinnamon and pour in the rye or bourbon, set light and FLAMBE! - 32.1523
Easy Cherries Jubilee
1. In a saucepan, add the juice from canned cherries, cornstarch, salt and cinnamon and cook gently till slightly thick
2. Add about thirty six pitted cherries and place it in a chafing dish
3. Add two cups of warm brandy, light and stir while... - 32.0382
Combine apricots in medium bowl with enough water to cover and let soak 8 hours or overnight.
Drain apricots well.
Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Stir in apricots and sugar.
Mix in lemon juice and salt and cook 5 to 10 minutes.
Add creme... - 31.9767
Glazed Pineapple Slices
1. Drain pineapple slices.
2. In a chafing dish melt butter and heat pineapple slices through.
3. Sprinkle with brown sugar and rum and ignite.
4. Let the flames subside and serve with whipped cream. - 31.9362
Peach -nut Flambe
Melt butter in chafing dish.
Drain peaches and pour juice into pan with butter.
Simmer about 5 minutes.
Stir in peaches and pecans.
Sprinkle with orange peel and sugar.
Warm brandy in a small pan and add.Ignite with a long match.
Spoon sauce over crepes. - 31.3194
Orange Flambe Pancakes
1) Make pancake batter and then pour it in a 9-inch pan into a hot pan. Make pancakes. 2) Pour over orange juice, dredge with icing sugar and sprinkle with rum.
3) Stand well back and set alight.
4) Serve Orange Flambe... - 31.2999
Bananas Flamed With Rum
Peel the bananas and coat with flour.
Melt the butter in a pan and over low heat fry the bananas until golden, turning once.
Arrange side by side in a flameproof dish, dust thickly with sugar and cook near the top of the preheated oven, until the sugar starts... - 31.1084
Rosy Fruit Flambe
Melt butter in blazer pan over moderate heat.
Add jelly, lemon rind and syrup from pineapple.
Stir to blend ingredients.
Place over boiling water in water pan and add fruit.
Cook and stir until fruit is thoroughly hot.
Then add warm wild-cherry brandy.
Stir... - 31.0463
Melt butter in a chafing dish or flameproof casserole (burner-to-table type) over moderately low heat, mix in sugar and lemon juice and heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Add bananas and simmer, uncovered, about 10 minutes, turning gently with a slotted... - 30.8561
Baked Fruit Flambe
Trim off both ends of the pineapple, then cut it into 1 cm (J inch) slices. Remove the skin with a sharp knife and the centre core with an apple corer. Cut the rings into 6 to 8 segments each.
Heat the honey, cinnamon, butter and water until well mixed.... - 30.8443
Melt butter and sugar with cinnamon in chafing dish or attractive skillet.
Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, about 3 minutes.
Cut bananas diagonally into 1/2 inch slices; add to syrup and heat through, carefully turning... - 30.3848
Coffee Crepes Flambe
Fold crepes in quarters.
In chafing dish combine brown sugar, cinnamon, and cream.
Heat to simmer, stirring continuously.
Add folded crepes and coat with sauce.
With a long match, ignite liqueur.
Pour into chafing dish while flaming and spoon over... - 29.8958
Banana Flambe On A Crepe
This is an amazing and easy recipe which I learned from this cute cooking girl when I was in Cuba. If I ever go there again, I'll give her a present. (...something they won't be able to confiscate!) - 29.642
Macedoine Of Fruit Flambe
Heat the butter in a large heavy skillet and lightly saute the fruit, just until it is all well heated.
Mix in the apricot puree and heat 1 minute longer.
Pour the warm rum over and blaze.
Serve over slices of pound cake. - 28.9983
Simmer jam, sugar and water in chafing dish or attractive skillet over low heat until mixture is syrupy, about 5 minutes.
Peel and slice peaches; add to syrup and cook over low heat until almost tender, about 3 minutes.
Stir in lemon juice.
Heat brandy just... - 28.9238
Add lemon and orange rind to sugar and juice.
Cook slowly in saucepan 5 minutes, pressing rind with spoon to extract all the flavour possible.
Remove lemon rind, add strawberries, which have been carefully washed and dried.
Spoon syrup gently over... - 28.7627
Bananas Au Rum Flambe
Place bananas in melted butter in top of chafing dish, directly over flame.
Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
Saute until lightly browned on both sides.
When soft but not mushy, add heated rum and ignite. - 28.4465
Brandy Peaches Flambe
1. Rinse peaches, peel, cut into halves and pit. Cut peaches into large pieces and put into a 1-quart glass casserole. Pour lemon juice over peaches. Cover with an all-glass lid or plastic wrap. Cook in microwave oven 2 to 3 minutes at HIGH, or until slightly... - 28.3317
Melt butter in medium skillet.
Mix brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle some over bananas.
Put bananas in butter on moderate to low heat; cook until lightly browned.
Turn once; sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture.
Spoon rum over bananas. - 27.5563
In a saucepan, place brandied peaches, and add Grand Marnier and Cointreau.
Heat brandy; add to peaches, and flame.
Pour peaches and sauce over ice cream, served in little bowls that are set in slightly larger bowls of chopped ice.
This is most effective when... - 25.0404
Heat butter in blazer pan over moderate heat and saute bananas (whole or cut in half) until lightly browned.Add lemon juice and sugar, then heat.
Add warm rum and ignite. - 24.4178
Just before serving:
1. In skillet or chafing dish, over direct heat, melt currant jelly, stirring gently.
2. Quickly drain cherries; add cherries to jelly; heat slowly until simmering, stirring occasionally.
3. Pour brandy into center of cherries; heat... - 21.0214
Flambéed Plum Perfection
Brittany Allyn, host of Savor the Flavors demonstrates how to flambe' using her recipe for Plum Perfection. - 0
This dessert is so simple to make, when you have unexpected guest coming over, this desert is just perfect. . . . - 0