- » Flambe
Flambe is a method of cooking that is derived from the French word that means flamed. In this method of cooking, alcohol is added to the pan in which the food, mostly sauce, stir fries and sautés, and this ... More »
Exotic Banana Flambe
When I first saw a banana flambé in a high end restaurant, I thought this isn't meant for me and then I happened to see this recipe. Pratibha has cooked these exotic banana flambé at her own house with so much ease that it can motivate anyone who knows how... - 125.115
Will you,' said His Majesty, 'change Crêpes Princesse to Crêpes Suzette?' Thus was born and baptized this confection, one taste of which, can reform a cannibal into a civilized gentleman. Probably the most famous crepe dish in the world, this showy French... - 120.627
Dramatic And Delicious Bananas Foster
1. Melt ½ stick butter in a medium skillet over low to medium heat.
2. Stir in ¾ cup light brown sugar and 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon. Heat until the mixture is liquefied and smooth.
3. Add 4 cups sliced bananas, and stir until all banana slices... - 111.405
Bananas Flambe Dessert Cocktail - The Aubergine Chef
I was inspired by Bananas Flambe to design this dessert cocktail. My meringue at the end sat out a little too long while I was getting ready to shoot the next scene so it got spongy - sorry about that! Otherwise this is a delicious desserts loaded with booze.... - 111.114
Betty's Brown Sugar Peach Flambe
If you are looking for a perfect summer treat to serve at your outdoor garden bash or summer fest, then this delicious, melt-in-the-mouth dessert could make for a sumptuous addition. Absolutely delicious and amazingly easy to make, this juicy, yummy treat is... - 108.783
Looking for a simple, bite-sized dessert that takes no time at all...oh, and is super tasty. Try this fig brûlée recipe. It's vegan, takes about a minute to make and is also quite healthy. - 107.832
Take a look at this classic restaurant show-stopping dish, and guess what, replicating it at home is not at all difficult with these simple instructions. Watch the video to see how the chef combines meat with dijon mustard and mushrooms to make this excellent... - 107.132
Flambeed Chorizo Sausage - Tapas
1. Cut the chorizo diagonally into even slices, set aside.
2. In a large skillet pour oil, swirl the pan so that the oil can spread out.
3. Over medium heat sauté the sausage until cooked and browned on all sides.
4. Pour 1 teaspoon of... - 104.477
Flaming Caprese Salad With Peaches, Mozzarella And Bourbon
1. In a pan, heat olive oil.
2. Add the peaches and the mozzarella cheese.
3. Warm it through and add the boubon.
4. Turn off the heat and flambe it.
5. In a bowl, empty the cup of spring mix.
6. Transfer the cheese and peaches mixture to... - 104.171
Honey Baked Ham - Copykat.com
If you are not finding the perfect ham recipe, you can check this video. In this video, the chef has given a unique flavour to the ham by adding granulated sugar to it. Do try this out. - 103.532
Flambéed Venison Steak
1. In a ziplock back, mix the vegetable oil, Worcestershire sauce,cayenne, chiptole seasoning, salt and pepper.
2. Add the meat to the bag and coat with marinade and set aside for 6-8 hours.
3. Before you are ready to cook, pre-heat the... - 99.5403
Penne Pasta Flavoured With Vodka
Hey you pasta lovers, check out this Penne Pasta Flavoured with Vodka recipe. This dish makes for a filling meal or breakfast as per your liking. This pasta owes its flavor to the alcohol content which gives this dish a yummy twist. - 97.5731
The Aubergine Chef demonstrates how to make Bananas Foster (bananas flambe). Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and pastry videos, and to read a blog full of helpful tips and fun anecdotes!... - 96.2207
Tequila Fruit Flambé
1. Peel the pineapple, mango and banana. Slice in cubes.
2. In a pan place all the cubed fruits, butter and allspice.
3. Stir in high temperature for 4 minutes.
4. Take out the pan from the heat and pour in the tequila. Fire with... - 94.3058
1.Peel bananas and cut into ½ inch thick slices.
2.Heat a skillet over low heat.
3.Drop the butter in the pan. Let it melt.
4.Add the brown sugar and stir to combine the two together.
5.Throw in the chopped bananas and give the skillet... - 90.2451
1. Clean the shrimps.
2. Wash the mushrooms.
3. Take a pan and heat olive oil. Put the shrimps and cook for 1 minute.
4. Pour the brandy over it and flame it.
5. Add mushrooms, garlic and pepper and allow it to cook for few minutes till... - 71.545
This video shows how to make banana flambé on an outdoor grill. Simple yet jazzy recipe. Take a look as it is a good way to show off your cooking skills and tastes really delicious. - 62.0185
Veal Scallops And Almonds Aflame
One of the most effective ways to comfort yourself is to try preparing this Veal Scallops And Almonds Aflame. Stock up on all the ingredients as you will want to make this Veal Scallops And Almonds Aflame time and again. This Veal Scallops And Almonds Aflame... - 50.5051
Cornish Hens Flambe'
Cornish hens flambe, the brandy flambe and the cherry sauce give an amazing taste to the dish and makes it impressive. Serve the Cornish hens flambe immediately to your family and guests for special dinners or just to make dinners special. - 50.2758
Meringue And Fruit Flambe
Cover a baking sheet with brown paper or foil.
Draw eight 3-inch circles on paper, then set aside.
For meringue shells, in a large mixer bowl beat egg whites, vanilla, and cream of tartar on medium speed of an electric mixer till soft peaks form (tips... - 48.046
Stuffed Crown Pork Flambe
Stuffed crown pork flambe is a pork roast recipe. Stuffed with a herbed stuffing mix of apples and mushrooms, the stuffed crown pork roast is oven cooked and finished with brandy and can be served with the flames as they diminish for a great presentation. - 48.0446
Peaches Flambée Royale
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine water, sugar, cinnamon and lemon peel. Stir to dissolve the sugar.
2. Place pan on medium heat and boil to syrup consistency.
3. Reduce the heat, add the whole peaches along with skins to the syrup and cover... - 47.5279
Banana Crepes Flambe
1) Take bananas and sprinkle lemon juice over it.
2) Add cinnamon and 1/4 cup coconut. Toss gently.
3) Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the prepared banana mixture into center of each crepe. Roll up nicely, leaving the ends open. Set aside.
4) Take a... - 47.058
Chicken With Artichokes
1. Cut the boned chicken breasts into cubes.
2. In a skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
3. Saute the chicken pieces in the butter until evenly browned.
4. Add the mushrooms and saute them with the chicken, until they are tender... - 46.772
1. Season the chicken pieces with salt, pepper, and paprika.
2. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, heat the peanut oil.
3. Add the chicken, a few pieces at a time and brown them well.
4. Remove chicken pieces to a platter and continue... - 46.0587
1. In a crock pot combine the black cherries water and sugar.
2. Cover the pot and cook for 10 minutes.
3. Drain the cherries from the syrup using a slotted spoon and put into a chafing dish.
4. Add the sugar, lemon peal and cherry syrup to... - 45.9925
1. Make the coffee in Silex or drip .
2. In a deep chaffing dish, combine spices, bay leaves, citrus peel, roasted coffee beans, sugar and liquor.
3. Carefully ignite the liquor and stir with a ladle to blend flavors.
4. Carefully add... - 45.5985
Traditional Crepes Suzette
A famous flamed dish for which restaurants charge the earth.
But in fact the eating quality is much better if the pancakes are filled with suzette butter and reheated in the oven so that they retain a degree of crispness instead of becoming flannelly.
Make... - 45.5575
Pork Chops Flambe
1. In a large pan, place the nutmeg, orange juice, cinnamon, ginger, and vinegar and mix well
2. Place the pork chop in the marinade and let it marinate for 15 minutes till completely soaked. Turn the meat once during the process.
3. In another... - 45.5575
Whiskey Marmalade Chicken
1. In a medium skillet, heat the oil and butter.
2. When hot, sauté the chicken pieces until evenly browned on all sides.
3. Add the onion, pepper and salt and sauté for 2 minutes until the onion is soft and transparent.
4. Pour the... - 44.9419
Brandy And Celery Sauce
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, heat butter.
2. Add celery and sautÃ© on a medium flame for few minutes or till tender.
3. Add flour and sautÃ© for 1 more minute.
4. Add stock and mix well. Bring to boil.
5. Once boiled, reduce flame; add salt,... - 44.8823
1 In a pan, heat milk and butter to just below boiling point. Do not boil.
2 Allow to cool slightly.
3 In a bowl, mix eggs, flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and mace.
4 Blend into the milk mixture.
5 Into lightly buttered 6- to... - 44.8089
Beef Bourguignon Flambe
1. Place the meat in a large non-metallic dish.
2. Add the herbs, garlic, chopped carrot and onions and peppercorns.
3. Add the wine and grappa and mix.
4. Cover and leave in the fridge overnight, stirring the meat occasionally if you can.
5.... - 44.6593
1. In a shallow dish, combine egg and tarragon and beat lightly until blended.
2. On a plate, spread bread crumbs and season with salt and pepper.
3. To bread the fish fillets, lightly coat them with flour, shaking off the excess.
4.... - 44.3119
Flamed Veal Kidneys
The trick with kidneys is to avoid overcooking or rapid boiling which will toughen and spoil them.
Remove any fat or skin from the kidneys and cut across into 1/4-inch slices.
Melt the butter and oil in a frying pan and when hot fry the kidneys briskly for 3... - 44.1873
Cornish Hens Flambe
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a skillet, add onions to sauté in butter.
3) Add mushrooms and ham to cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until mushrooms become tender.
4) In a bowl, combine mushroom mixture, rice, 2 to 4 tablespoons brandy, marjoram... - 44.1709
1. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat
2. Add mushrooms and sautÃ© the until they are soft and brown.
3. Remove the mushrooms using a slotted spoon into a bowl and keep aside.
4. Add the chicken to the butter in the skillet and fry... - 44.0382
Papaya Chicken And Ginger
1. Rub the chicken with the papaya skins and oil. Combine in a bowl and leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
2. Separate the chicken from the marinade.Discard the papaya skins.
3. In a skillet, heat remaining oil.
4. Stir fry the chicken... - 43.9592
Rum Flambe Jamaican Omelette
1. Into a basin add egg-yolks, 15 g / 1/2 oz of the sugar and 1 teaspoon lemon rind and whisk lightly.
2. In another bowl whisk egg-whites and salt.
3. For making the filling warm jam mash banana and mix with jam.
4. Put in rest of lemon... - 43.8558
Escalopes De Veau Flambe Flamed Veal Escalopes
1) Put the escalopes between 2 sheets greaseproof paper.
2) Flatten the meat thinly by beating with a rolling pin or mallet.
3) In a non-stick pan, melt the butter with the oil and saute the meat for 5-7 minutes until the meat is tender,... - 43.7655
Flambe Of Kidneys Supreme
1) Discard the white tubes and skin from the veal kidneys and slice the kidneys.
2) In a skillet, saute the onion in butter until they are soft and transparent.
3) Then stir in the sliced veal kidneys and mushrooms.
4) Turn the kidneys... - 43.5158
Barbecued T Bone Steaks
1) Coarsely crush the black peppercorns.
2) Press into both sides of the meat and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
3) Brush the steaks with oil and grill for 3-4 minutes on each side for rare, 5-6 minutes for medium, and about 10 minutes for well... - 43.324
Apples Flamed With Rum
In a wide saucepan heat the water, sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon until the sugar dissolves.
Boil gently for several minutes.
Peel the apples and drop immediately into the hot syrup, turning to coat all over.
Poach very, very gently until the apples are just... - 43.2934
Lobster Tail And Shrimp Flambe
1) Trim the loose flaps from the lobster tails. Cut them crosswise into three. Slice through the centre of the front and back of the tail without breaking the shell.
2) In a large saucepan, heat butter and olive oil over medium flame.... - 43.2299
Steak Diane Flambe
Steak diane flambe is a rib eye steak recipe prepared with a brandy flambe. Cooked with mushrooms and green onions, the steak diane flambe is spiced with mustard and has worcestershire sauce for flavor. - 43.2037
Flaming Veal Amandine
Trim off and discard membrane from veal.
Place meat between 2 sheets of wax paper and pound 1/2 inch thick with smooth side of a mallet.
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter.
Add almonds; cook, stirring, until golden; spoon... - 43.0647
Veal Cutlets With Cream And Brandy
1 In a skillet, heat the butter until foaming.
2 Add the veal cutlets and brown them evenly.
3 Add in thinly sliced mushrooms.
4 In another shallow pan, heat brandy and ignite it to flame.
5 Pour the flames over the veal.
6 Add in the cream and... - 43.0471
1) In a pan, heat butter.
2) Add in the chicken and garlic and cook the chicken for 15 minutes till the golden. Turn once during cooking.
3) Without stirring, add in the wine and brandy.
4) Carefully flambe the brandy mix and shake pan till the flame... - 42.9602
Apples And Sweet Potatoes Flambe
Apples and Sweet Potatoes Flambe tastes just amazing. All the flambe dishes carry a special taste to themselves. If you have never tried any of the flamed dishes, then you may want to start with a dessert like this one. But be careful while flaming. - 42.5638
Divide the chicken into fairly large pieces and remove the larger bones.
Peel and finely slice the onions.
Cut the salami slices in half.
Cut the pickles into matchsticks.
Nick the skins of the tomatoes, plunge into boiling water for 30-45 seconds, peel and... - 42.4546
Peel and finely slice the onions.
Remove any gristle and surplus fat from the meat and slice thickly.
Mix together the salt, paprika, pepper and flour and roll the meat in it.
Wash and seed the pepper and cut into strips.
Heat the oil in a frying pan, fry the... - 42.1433
1) Combine sugar and cornstarch in a casserole (1 1/2-quart size).
2) Add jam and water and mix well.
3) Heat the contents for about 2 1/2 to 3 minutes in the microwave, till the contents turn bubbly and start to thicken (stir the contents a couple of... - 41.9939
Spiced Apple Flambe
Place apple slices in a 1-quart casserole.
Brush apples with lemon juice.
In a 1-cup measure stir together brown sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, and ground cloves.
Stir in the orange juice.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 1 to 2... - 41.8875
Apples Flambe is a tasty dessert that s both tasty and visually appealing. This fruit dish is addictive. Try this Apples Flambe recipe for yourself! - 41.6165
Cut the chicken into wings, legs and breast pieces and remove the largest bones.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and reheat the chicken thoroughly.
Sprinkle over the saffron and salt.
After 2-3 minutes add the drained corn and the peas; cover and cook for a... - 41.1152
1. In a frypan melt the butter and add the ginger.
2. Lay in the apple slices stirring well.
3. On each side gently sauté and pour in 2 tablespoons brandy.
4. Set alight.
5. Onto a plate pour some eggnog and arrange the apple... - 40.9632
Scald the milk and cool to lukewarm.
Add sugar and yeast then let stand until dissolved.
Meanwhile, beat the butter, sugar, eggs and flavorings together.
Beat in about 1 cup of the flour, then add the yeast mixture and stir in remaining flour to form a stiff... - 40.95
1)Heat oil in a skillet.
2) Add and saute onions till soft and transparent.
3)Blend in curry powder, lemon juice, parsley and garlic.
4) Add the clams and shake pan to coat them. .
5)Pour sherry and... - 40.8958
Banana Fan Flambe
1) Put rum in a cup and place it on a stand in a pan or bowl of hot water. Warm it gently.
2) In another cup, mix together orange juice, cinnamon and nutmeg.
3) In a large heavy bottomed skillet, melt butter.
4) Apply a coat of egg... - 40.8872
Thaw the trout if using frozen.
Dry with paper towels and roll in the salt and flour.
Rub the rosemary inside the trout.
Heat the oil in a frying pan with the butter.
Lay the trout in the pan and fry for 5 minutes, turning several times.
Then pour over the... - 40.8797
Cailles A L'orange
1. Cut 8 thin slices from 1 1/2 oranges, leave 4 slices whole and cut the rest in half. Scoop out any remaining flesh.
2. Grate the rind and squeeze the juice from the remaining 1 1/2 oranges.
3. Pound the scooped-out flesh with a third of the grated rind,... - 40.8582
Baked Fruit Flambe
Preheat oven to 400F.
In small saucepan, com- bine marmalade, lemon peel, and lemon juice; mix well.
Bring just to simmering over low heat.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon; mix well.
Dry fruit (except the banana... - 40.8365
Banana Raspberry Flambe
In blender container place raspberries and granulated sugar; cover and blend till smooth.
Sieve to remove seeds; set aside.
In 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish micro-melt the butter 30 to 40 seconds.
Stir in brown sugar till dissolved; stir in raspberry... - 40.6891
Sirloin Steaks With Bananas
Peel and slice the onion and banana.
Pound the sirloin steaks very thin.
Heat the oil in the frying pan and lightly brown the onion for 2 minutes; then push to one side of the frying pan.
Put in the steaks and fry on each side for 2-3 minutes, or longer,... - 40.6815
Cook rock lobster tails according to package directions.
Keep hot; cook onion and garlic in butter in saucepan until tender.
Blend in flour and seasonings; add consomme, apple juice, lemon juice, and bitters.
Cook, stirring, until thickened.
Add chopped... - 40.6029
In microproof pie plate melt butter on HIGH 30 seconds.
Stir in sugar, nutmeg and orange rind.
Cook on HIGH 1 1/2 minutes to allow mixture to bubble but not caramelize.
Cover with plastic wrap and cook 2 minutes.
Stir to coat bananas with sugar... - 40.5781
Orange Crepes Flambe
Orange Crepes Flambe is an easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Orange Crepes Flambe dish, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 40.5384
Pitted Dark Cherries Jubilee
1. Drain syrup from cherries into a measuring jar and reserve 1 1/3 cups.
2. Scoop ice cream into bowls and freeze until ready to serve.
3. In a heavy saucepan or flame pan, combine sugar, cinnamon, orange juice and rind, and reserved... - 40.4069
Garden Salad Flambe
Cook the pattypan and crookneck squashes, green beans, and peapods in boiling salted water till tender; drain, cover, and chill.
Line a serving platter with greens.
Top with vegetables, Tomato Ice Cups, and bacon curls.
Prepare Creamy Dijon Dressing; pour... - 40.321
Shrimp And Mushrooms Flambe
1) Clean and mushrooms and slice thinly.
2) In a small skillet melt butter and cook the mushroom in it for 2-3 minutes.
3) Mix shrimp and cook for moderate heat stirring constantly.
4) Season with nutmeg and few twists of freshly ground... - 40.1593
Flambe Prawns With Snow Peas
The flambe prawns with snow peas is a savory and spicy side that is cooked in the microwave. Prepared with green prawns and snow peas, the flambe prawns are flavored with chili sauce, cognac and cooked with capsicum and chives. Adapted from Sharp Microwave... - 40.0896
Roast Turkey Flambe With Oyster-and-pecan Dressing
Remove giblets and neck from turkey; wash; set aside.
Wash turkey inside and out; pat dry with paper towels.
Remove and discard excess fat.
Make Sausage-Oyster-and-Pecan Dressing.
Preheat oven to 350F.
Spoon some of dressing into neck cavity of turkey.
Bring... - 40.0813
Spiced Steak Fillets
Pound the steaks very thinly and rub the salt, pepper and paprika into them.
Peel and very finely slice the onion.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the meat for 1 minute on each side.
Put the onion slices, chopped ginger (with the syrup) and mango chutney... - 40.0112
Apples And Sweet Potatoes Flambe
1) Take a bowl of boiling salted water and cook the unpeeled sweet potatoes in it for half an hour just prior to chafing.
2) Peel and cut into ½ inch sized slices.
3) Remove the cores from apples and slice them into ½ inch sized pieces without paring... - 39.981
Scoop ice cream into balls; arrange balls in baking pan, 9x9x2 inches, and place in freezer.
Just before serving, melt butter and sugar with cinnamon in chafing dish or saucepan.
Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, about 3... - 39.8584
Canned Cherries Jubilee
Mix cornstarch, sugar and cherry juice slowly, stirring until smooth.
Cook in a chafing dish over low heat, stirring constantly, until the sauce reaches boiling point and is slightly thickened.
Stir in lemon juice.
Add cherries and remove from heat.
Pour... - 39.6866
1) Select bananas that are slightly underripe ; as they should be a little green at the stalk endand would provide better results.
2) Peel the bananas and cut in half lengthwise.
3) In a large frying pan, melt the butter.
4) Add bananas... - 39.6286
Julep Lamb Chops Flambe
Preheat broiler or grill.
Lightly spray broiler pan or grill top with vegetable oil.
Press dried mint into surface of chops.
Place on prepared broiler pan or grill.
Cook about 4 inches from heat for 12 to 16 minutes, depending on thickness of... - 39.5913
Charcoai Baked Bananas Flambe
Grill unpeeled bananas, on covered grill, over medium-hot briquets about 8 minutes or until just barely tender and darkened in color.
Remove from grill.
In 10-inch oven-proof skillet, combine butter, brown sugar and desired spice.
Heat directly over... - 39.4412
Gaelic Steak Flambe
Melt the butter in a large frying pan with the oil.
Add the onion and fry gently for about 5 minutes, until the onion just begins to colour.
Rub the steaks well with freshly ground black pepper and place in the pan.
Fry quickly for about 2 minutes on each... - 39.4093
In a skillet, melt margarine.
Add brown sugar, pineapple juice, cinnamon and bananas.
Cook over medium heat until bananas begin to soften, basting often.
In a saucepan, warm rum.
Pour over bananas and ignite.
When the flames are out, stir and serve over ice... - 39.3479
Suzette sauce is a perfect sauce for the crepes and beat for flambing. This sauce has caramelized curacao or brandy. This sauce is strictly serve flambed and taste wonderful with the crepes. Serve the suzette sauce on crepes and make it a dessert dish. - 39.1499
1) Cut the cheese into 3 wedges and place in a shallow heatproof serving dish.
2) Use butter over the cheese and broil for 5 to 6 minutes about 7 to 8 inches away from the heat.
3) Gently heat the brandy till warm.
4) Ignite, and add over the... - 39.1325
Golden Raisin Flambe
1) Put the raisins in a saucepan and cover with water.
2) Bring the contents to a boil and then gently simmer for about 5 minutes.
3) Drain the raisins.
4) To the raisins, add ¼ cup of brandy, lemon peel, lemon juice and brown sugar. Mix well.
5)... - 39.0701
Fried Creme Flambe
In the top of a double boiler, scald cream with salt, vanilla bean, and sugar.
Beat egg yolks.
Moisten cornstarch in milk, and add to the egg yolks.
Add to the cream, put over hot water, and cook, stirring constantly, until thick and smooth.
Remove vanilla... - 39.0225
Crepes Suzette With Red Currant Jelly
1. Through a sieve run the flour and salt together.
2. In a bowl or a container gradually beat in eggs, milk and water such that the batter is very smooth.
3. In a crepe pan heat a little butter, cover base of pan with a very thin layer of batter and... - 38.9815
Flaming Bean Soup
1) In a saucepan, add in the condensed black bean soup, condensed beef broth and soup can water.
2) Heat the saucepan, while stirring occasionally.
3) Transfer the mixture into a heat-proof chafing dish or tureen.
4) In a ladle, add the sherry and... - 38.8306
Flaming Sweet Potatoes
Boil unpeeled potatoes until tender.
Cut into 1/2-inch slices.
Brown on both sides in 2 tablespoons butter.
Sprinkle with brown sugar.
Pour over them remaining butter melted.
Mix well, being careful not to break.
Heat rum in large ladle... - 38.8214
Place bananas, brown sugar, Grand Marnier and lemon juice.
Marinate 15 minutes.
Heat butter and sugar, cook until caramelized.
When golden brown pour in orange juice; mix well.
Cook 2 or 3 minutes.
Add banana mix to orange mix; add... - 38.7795
Bananas Flambé With Cinnamon
1. Into flambee pan heat wine, sugar, orange rind and spices gently, with frequent stirring such that sugar is melted.
2. Peel bananas and sprinkle well with lemon juice.
3. Poach the bananas in syrup gently such that soft and tender.
4. To... - 38.4833
Heat 1/2 cup brandy with 5 lumps of sugar, cloves, orange and lemon peel and cinnamon in chafing dish until sugar is dissolved.
Heat ladle over a match.
Put remaining brandy in ladle.
Add sugar lump.
Lower ladle into chafing dish... - 38.3615
Bananas Flambe With Brown Sugar
This Bananas Flambe is one of the best fruit flambe you can ever try. Made great with orange and lemong flavor and topped with a few oz of liqueur, this Bananas Flambe makes a simply great topping for your favorite desserts! If you really wish to feel the... - 38.3235
Banana Peach Flambe
Brush banana and peach slices with the lemon juice, In saucepan stir together the brown sugar and cornstarch.
Stir in the orange juice.
Cook and stir till mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Gently stir in the banana and peach slices.
Cook and stir gently 1 to 2... - 38.1793
Place chicken breasts, cut side down, about 5 to 6 inches apart between 2 sheets of clear plastic wrap or wax paper.
Pound with smooth side of a mallet until pieces are no more than 1/8 inch thick.
In a wide frying pan, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter over... - 38.0444
Omelette Souffle Flambe
Butter the au gratin dish and sprinkle with sugar.
Beat the egg yolks with 1/2 cup sugar until very thick.
Add the brandy slowly and continue beating for two or three minutes.
Beat the egg whites in a copper bowl with the salt.
If you do not have a copper... - 38.0427
Berry Nectarine Flambe
Mash 1/2 cup of the berries; halve remaining berries.
In blazer pan of chafing dish combine sugar and cornstarch; gradually stir in mashed berries, juice concentrate, water, and food coloring, if desired.
Cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and... - 37.9381
Romertopf Bananas Flambe
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Cut the bananas lengthways in half.
3) Lay the banana halves in the bottom of the soaked Romertopf.
4) Cut the butter into tiny pieces and cover the bananas with these as well as the... - 37.7323
Put the rice, castor sugar and milk in the top half of a double boiler.
Cook over gently boiling water, stirring now and then, until the rice is soft and the milk absorbed, about 2 hours.
Remove from the heat and stir in the marmalade.
Leave to cool.
When... - 37.6934
Flambe Recipes By Category