- » Flaky Puff
Flaky Puff Recipes
Enjoy our collection of flaky puff recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for flaky puff recipes.
Rough Puff Pastry Using Lard
Rough Puff Pastry is simple to make. The Rough Puff Pastry is used for making savory pies. Rough puff pastry is also considered as a easy alternative for other pastries. - 29.558
Egg And Salmon Puff Parcels
1. Place the rice in a large pan and cook according to the instructions on the packet, using fish stock instead of water, then drain, tip into a bowl and set aside to cool. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas 7.
2. Place the salmon in a large pan and cover... - 38.2607
How To Make The Most Perfect Puff Pastry - Pate Feuilletee
Learn how to make a rich, buttery, flaky and crunchy puff pastry from scratch with this video tutorial. Learn all the tricks on how to make it, roll, storage and understand how puff pastry rise when baking. A complete tutorial! - 117.725
Rabbit Pie With Puff Pastry
Rabbit Pie is another English recipe. Rabbit pie was a very popular with the people who could not afford beef. The rabbit meat with mushrooms flavored with pepper gives the Rabbit Pie a fantastic taste. It is a economical recipe. - 43.2394
Crab In Puff Pastry
Prepare this elegant dish for the next special occasion. Flaky layers of puff pastry sandwich savory seafood and a creamy white wine sauce. - 37.2068
Spinach Pasties With Ready Puff Pastry
1) Into a saucepan, cook the spinach over a low flame till the moisture has all evaporated and keep aside
2) Into the same saucepan, beat in the butter, cheese, dill weed, nutmeg, lemon juice, pepper, garlic, and add salt generously
3) Keep aside to... - 44.6579
Parmesan Puff Hors D'oeuvres
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Using a 10-ounce package of refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits (10 biscuits), separate biscuits and cut each in half.
In small skillet melt 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon margarine.
Spoon 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese onto sheet... - 20.4587
Cream the butter and wrap in a polythene bag.
Chill it in the freezer compartment of refrigerator to form a brick.
Sieve flour and salt in a bowl, add a little margarine, lemon juice, and cold water and make a stiff dough.
Cover the dough with a damp towel,... - 33.9879
Cut fish into thin fillets.
Prepare flaky pastry as follows.
Make plain short pastry using flour, salt, margarine and cold water.
Roll out to 1 cm (1/2 in) thickness.
Dot butter on top half of pastry, fold up bottom and turn in sides.
Repeat folding and... - 38.2877
Lamb Chops In Puff Pastry
Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
Roll out pastry dough.
Cut into 4 squares.
In a frying pan, melt half the butter.
Lightly cook shallots, mushrooms and ham.
Mix in tomato paste, salt and pepper.
In a skillet, melt remaining... - 36.6386
Delicious Puff Pastry
1. Into a large basin, sift the flour and salt together.
2. Cut the vegetable fat into small beads.
3. Cut butter into small pieces and cream lightly to soften.
4. To the flour add the vegetable fat and using your fingertips or 2... - 32.1669