- » Flaky Ham Puff
Flaky Ham Puff Recipes
Enjoy our collection of flaky ham puff recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for flaky ham puff recipes.
Flaky Ham Puffs
Prepare Mustard Sauce as directed.
Cover and refrigerate.
For pastry, combine flour, cornmeal, Parmesan cheese and salt in medium mixing bowl.
Stir with fork until moistened.
Divide dough in half.
Form each half into a... - 41.926
Lamb Chops In Puff Pastry
Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
Roll out pastry dough.
Cut into 4 squares.
In a frying pan, melt half the butter.
Lightly cook shallots, mushrooms and ham.
Mix in tomato paste, salt and pepper.
In a skillet, melt remaining... - 37.9176
Artichoke Ham And Egg Pie
1. Drain ham. Place in a large pan and cover completely with cold water. Add carrot, celery, cloves, peppercorns and bouquet garni.
2. Bring to the boil and skim off any surface scum. Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
3. Lift out ham, remove rind and cool.
4.... - 44.21
Chicken And Ham Turnovers
1. Preheat the oven at 425°F.
2. Roll the pastries in a slightly floured surface into large square.
3. Use a 3-4-inch round cutter, take out about 4 circles of pastry. Keep it aside to set
4. Chop that ham and chicken properly while removing... - 37.5274
Veal And Ham Pie
Veal And Ham Pie is a traditional picnic recipe. The stuffing of veal, ham and chicken, glazed with beaten eggs and flavored with lemon and white pepper gives the Veal and Ham Pie a divine taste. Meat lover must try this recipe. - 44.2221
Veal And Ham Patties
Cut the veal and ham into small dice, season and add the herbs and nutmeg.
Moisten with stock or water.
Roll out the pastry thinly.
Stamp out with a cutter a little larger than the patty pans as many rounds as possible.
Put 12 aside for the covers.
Roll out... - 39.0649
Cheese And Ham Fingers
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F or Gas Mark 7
2. Divide the dough into two pars and roll out each part on a floured surface to make a thick strip that is almost 30 x 18 cm/ 12x7 inches
3. On a damp baking sheet, spread out one of... - 36.7657
Beef Tenderloin In Pastry
Trim excess fat from meat.
Set meat on platter.
Combine wine and dressing, and pour over meat.
Marinate in refrigerator 4 hours, turning meat several times.
Thaw cream puff dough according to package directions, about 1 hour before serving time.
Drain meat,... - 34.5022