- » Flaky Biscuit
Flaky Biscuit Recipes
A super-easy flaky biscuit is a many layered biscuit that comes from American cuisine. These flaky biscuits are baked till golden brown and fluffy and is served as snack. The basic ingredients for flaky biscuit ... More »
1) Preheat the oven to 475Â°F.
2) Into a mixing bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
3) Pour oil or melted shortening and milk into one measuring cup. Do not stir.
4) Add all at once to flour mixture.
5) With a fork, stir... - 42.5472
Flaky Hot Biscuits
1. Sieve the flour, baking powder and salt together.
2. Cut the fat into pieces about 1/4 in. in size and stir into the dry ingredients.
3. Make a well in the centre and pour in the milk.
4. Stir with a knife and then knead lightly on a floured surface for... - 36.4504
Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
Cut in shortening.
Add milk and work dough until all dry ingredients are well-moistened.
Roll out, not too thick, and cut biscuits.
Bake on ungreased baking sheet at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes or until... - 33.883
Flaky Baking Powder Biscuits
Sift dry ingredients together.
Rub in the oil.
Add the milk.
Stir until dough cleans the bowl.
Knead lightly 15 times.
Roll out 1/2 inch thick on floured board.
Cut with biscuit cutter.
Place the biscuits touching each other on an oiled cookie sheet.
Bake 12... - 33.3423
1. Mix the first 3 ingredients very well. Stir to combine.
2. Add oil and milk. Add the mixture to the dry ingredients. Stir quickly using a dry fork so that all the dry ingredients are well moistened.
3. Knead the dough in a lightly floured surface.... - 32.0757
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together into a mixing bowl.
Pour oil and milk into a measuring cup but do not stir.
Add all at once to flour mixture.
Stir quickly with a fork until dough clings together.
Knead dough... - 31.1346
Combine first 3 ingredients; stir well.
Combine milk and oil; add to dry ingredients, stirring quickly with a fork until dry ingredients are moistened.
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface, and knead lightly 4 or 5 times.
Roll dough to 1/2-inch... - 22.5287
Flaky Biscuit Recipes By Category