- » Flaked Crab
Flaked Crab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of flaked crab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for flaked crab recipes.
Crab Flake Roll Ups
Trim crusts from bread; roll each slice lightly with a rolling pin.
Combine butter with lemon peel and lemon juice.
Brush bread slices lightly with about half of the lemon butter.
Remove any bony tissue from crab; separate into fine flakes.
Mix thoroughly... - 40.1962
In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream or yogurt until smooth.
Stir in onion, pimiento and pickle relish.
On a platter, shape mixture into a flat mound about 1 inch high.
Refrigerate 2 hours.
Before serving, sprinkle crab over cheese mixture.
In a... - 36.6285
Combine all the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl; mix well and set aside.
Arrange the lettuce leaves as desired on serving plates.
Fan out the orange quarters on each plate.
Garnish with the crab meat, sprinkled with lemon.
Border with the sauce.
Garnish... - 37.2061
Crab Soup Carolina Style
Combine all ingredients except milk in crock pot; stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 3 to 5 hours.
Stir in milk during last hour. - 30.496
Pick over crab meat, removing all shell.
Mix lightly with mayonnaise and lemon juice.
Season to taste with pepper and salt if desired.
Fill crab shells, dust with paprika, and sprinkle with the sieved eggs. - 26.6829
Roll out pastry to 1/4 in. thickness, cut into rounds with 2 1/2 in. cutter; line 24 tartlet tins.
Dice cheese very finely, flake crab meat.
Put into pastry cases.
Combine sour cream with mayonnaise, add cream to measure 1/2 pint (1 cup) of liquid.
Blend... - 34.2969
Crab Newburg With Condensed Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1. Flake crab meat.
2. In a pan, take mushroom soup and milk. Blend it well and let it cook.
3. Add flaked crab meat to the soup and bring it to a boil. Keep stirring it continuously. Do not overcook.
4. Add sherry.
5. Serve... - 34.9108
Crab louis is a creamy crab recipe. Made with precooked crab meat, the crab louis is served over lettuce with eggs and tomatoes for garnish. Dressed with the cream and mayo dressing, it makes a simple yet great lunch for seafood lovers. - 30.9891
Crab Meat With Eggs
Make your dinner a mouthwatering experience with this Crab Meat With Eggs ! Savor this crab meat and egg custard with some savory sauces for dinner ! Don't miss out on this Crab Meat With Eggs at any cost ! - 36.6378
Crab Meat And Bean Sprouts With Omelette Strips
The crab meat and bean sprouts omelet strips are a great side to serve with meals for either parties or family meals. Made with egg omelet cooked with sherry and soy sauce, the crab meat and bean sprouts omeletstrips are prepared along with chopped veggies... - 43.408
Hot Crab Meat Puffs
Hot Crab Meat Puffs tops my list of favorites and is unique with its rich taste. Mayonnaise play a part in making the Hot Crab Meat Puffs yummier. - 25.9445
Crab Meat Cocktail On Toast
1. Take a bowl and add all the ingredients.
2. Mix them well.
3. Serve it on top of buttered toast. - 34.432
Molded Crab Salad
The molded crab salad is a cold gelatin and crab salad. Made with flaked crab meat, pineapples, celery, mayonnaise along with gelatin, the molded crab salad is best served on crisp green s with chopped eggs. - 32.7118
Hot Crab Hero
Drain and flake crab meat.
Combine crab meat, mayonnaise, parsley, sour cream, lemon juice and garlic salt.
Cut bread in half lengthwise; place on baking sheet, cut side up.
Spread with margarine; top with cheese.
Trim cheese to fit bread.
Use trimmed pieces... - 36.016
Crab Meat Salad Bowl
If you fancy something a bit different, try out this incredibly delicious Crab Meat Salad Bowl. Follow this simple recipe and show off your culinary skills with this Crab Meat Salad Bowl. - 36.1649
Try out this new way to prepare your favorite dish, Crab Cakes . A rather simple way to indulge in a gourmet treat! So just give this Crab Cakes a try! - 31.8556
Crab Meat A La Nome
Flake crab meat and combine with the beaten egg yolk, cream, salt, and pepper.
Brush the bread slices on one side with the melted butter, then saute on the buttered side in a skillet until golden brown.
Heap the crab meat mixture on the unbuttered sides of... - 32.6136
Crab Meat Louis
1 In a large bowl,beat cream until stiff.
2 Add mayonnaise or salad dressing, chili sauce, onion, and parsley and blend well. Add crab meat; toss.
3 Serve in avocado halves with crisp lettuce. - 36.7731
1) In a mixing bowl, mix first five ingredients together well.
2) Transfer the content to a pretty serving plate.
3) Add chili sauce and spread smoothly on the cheese mixture.
4) Place crab meat on top.
5) Sprinkle chopped parsley on top.
6)... - 33.5813
Crab Meat In Shells
1. Melt butter; blend in flour, salt and pepper; add milk and cook, stirring constantly until thickened.
2. Flake crab meat and add to sauce with parsley and eggs.
3. Blend thoroughly.
4. Fill greased baking shells, sprinkle crumbs on top and bake in moderate... - 35.4109
Korean Banchan Spicy Crab
If you have sudden company and you want to serve them something fancy and exotic but do not have any time to prepare, make this deliciously spicy Korean appetizer. Watch James prepare this delicacy using frozen crab marinated in a spicy Korean sauce made... - 102.643
Crab Lace Patties On Lettuce
Break crab into flakes.
Place in a bowl; add cheese, parsley, oregano, garlic, crumbs, onions, egg, and cream.
Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Mound 3 tablespoons of the crab mixture in pan, spreading to make a... - 40.758
Crab Meat-stuffed Mushrooms
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Remove stems from mushrooms; brush caps with melted butter.
Arrange in greased baking dish.
Drain and flake crab meat.
Combine crab meat, 2 tablespoons crumbs, eggs, mayonnaise, chives, lemon juice, pepper and 2 table- spoons... - 40.1892
Party Crab Ring
In saucepan soften gelatin in 1 cup cold water; stir over low heat till gelatin is dissolved.
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; beat smooth.
Gradually stir in gelatin.
Chill till partially set.
Whip till... - 40.8746
Crab Tomato Aspic
Dissolve gelatin in 1/2 cup condensed beef broth; set aside.
In a saucepan, combine tomato juice, onion, bay leaves and celery salt; bring to a boil.
Remove onion and bay leaves.
Add softened gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Stir in additional 1/2 cup... - 36.2872
Essential Crab Tostadas
In heavy skillet heat 1/4 inch oil.
Fry tortillas, one at a time, in hot oil for 20 to 40 seconds on each side or till crisp and golden.
Drain on paper toweling.
Keep warm in foil in 250° oven.
Mix together lime juice, 1 tablespoon oil, salt, and... - 41.9486
Crab Stuffed Rainbows
Defrost trout just enough to open cavities for stuffing.
Remove heads and wipe fish with a damp cloth.
Mix remaining ingredients together and fill the openings.
Place fish in a small, shallow, greased bake pan.
Brush with melted butter or French dressing and... - 28.475
Crab Louis With Cucumber
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ingredients for the sauce.
2. Beat lightly but thoroughly until well blended.
3. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 to 2 hours, before serving.
4. Just before serving, add flaked crab-meat... - 44.7743
Crab With Pasta
Crab With Pasta is one among those various tasty pasta recipes. The marinated crab with assorted veggies mixed with seashell pasta is a luxory meal for pasta lovers. Portions of white pepper, cream and the traditional Worcestershire sauce blends with the... - 40.8901
Buffet Crab is just the dish that you should plan if you have guests coming over. This dish tastes amazing and can be made ahead of time. You can make it a day before and freeze it for the 'The Day'. Simple and easy buffet crab saves lot of labor. - 46.0251
Crab Meat Patties
Flake crab into bowl with cracker crumbs.
Add Worcestershire, hot pepper seasoning, parsley, mustard, and mayonnaise.
Stir until blended.
Stir in egg.
Shape mixture with your hands into 8 flat patties.
Place wok over medium heat.
When wok is hot, add 2... - 41.6165
King Crab Crown
1) In cold water, soften the gelatin and dissolve it over hot water.
2) Into the mayonnaise, stir the gelatin and then blend in the parsley, lemon juice, mustard, chives, salt and pepper.
3) Fold in the crab meat.
4) Whip the cream and fold it into the... - 45.4153
Crab Soup Mongole
Mix 1 can (11 1/4 oz.) condensed green pea soup, 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed tomato soup, and 2 cups half-and-half (light cream); season to taste with Worcestershire, salt, and pepper Add 3/4 to 1 cup flaked crab meat and 1/3 cup Sherry.
Heat. - 24.0555
Crab Meat Ravigote
Flake the crab meat, discarding any cartilage.
Marinate in the vinegar 15 minutes, then drain very well.
Season with the salt and pepper.
Blend together half the mayonnaise, the anchovy paste, capers, onions and pimentos.
Add to the crab meat and mix... - 41.2469
1. Add white sauce to egg and mix with next 6 ingredients.
2. Heap mixture into crab shells, sprinkle with crumbs and parsley and bake in hot oven (400°F.) until crumbs are browned about 10 minutes. - 29.7759
This Crab Delight is an irresistible appetizer recipe. Enjoy this Crab Delight with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 23.4902
Deviled Crab Bake
1. Saute onion in butter or margarine just until softened in medium-size saucepan. Stir in the flour, mustard and salt; cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture bubbles. Stir in milk slowly; continue cooking and stirring until sauce thickens and bubbles 3... - 33.2277
1. Spoon crab meat onto canape bases.
2. Sprinkle generously with Cheddar cheese.
3. Set temperature control of range at broil. Arrange canapes on broiler rack and place in broiler with top of canapes 3 in. from source of heat. Broil 3 to 5 min., or until... - 22.447
Tropical Dressed Crab
Put the flaked crab in a bowl, add celery and cucumber, sprinkle with lemon juice, salt and pepper and toss well.
Now fold in the coconut cream sauce or mayonnaise.
Arrange the crab attractively on a large platter, using the head and claws and colourful... - 25.788
Deviled Crab Dip
Drain, bone and flake crab meat.
Combine with remaining ingredients.
Garnish with parsley. - 35.2397
Grapefruit Crab Cocktail
Flake crab meat, removing bony bits.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Alternate grapefruit and crab meat in cocktail glasses.
Combine remaining ingredients to make sauce; pour over. - 26.3056
Tomato Crab Bisque
Combine the first five ingredients, and heat thoroughly.
Slowly stir in the crab meat and the cream or evaporated milk.
Serve hot - 29.1564
New Brunswick Crab Ball
1) Drain off the excess fluids and flake crab meat, soften cheese and mix in other ingredients.
2) Make the shape of a ball and dredge in nuts and parsley.
3) Serve with crackers or chips. - 32.3476
In bowl, combine mayonnaise and chili sauce until smooth.
Add crab meat, green pepper, celery onion, salt and pepper.
Fold in whipped cream.
Chill before serving.
Serve in lettuce cups.
Two 7 1/2-oz. cans crab meat, drained and flaked, or two 6-oz.... - 38.6181
Crab Meat Dip
Combine all ingredients and blend well.
Chill and serve with chips or crackers - 17.8312
Molded Crab Salad
This Molded Crab Salad is a delicious and versatile pick to go with any meal and any occasion. Quite simple to make, you will be amazed at the easy your Molded Crab Salad is made! - 39.3298
Molded Crab Salad
1) Soak and soften gelatin in cold water.
2) Take a double boiler and combine mustard, eggs, salt, and sugar, in the top chamber.
3) Add vinegar and cream, cook over hot water until the mixture coat a silver spoon, ensure to stir... - 47.5567
Crab Meat In Shells
1.Start by preheating the oven to 375F degrees
2.Also flake the crab meat and remove the spines
3.In a pan, melt butter and blend in flour and seasonings
4.Now add milk and cook until thickened, keep stirring constantly
5.Add the crab... - 42.0504
Crab And Egg Tartlets
Make the pastry, roll out very thinly and line 8 small patty tins.
Bake 'blind' in a hot oven, 425°F, until crisp and golden brown.
Arrange on a dish and keep warm.
Heat the butter and scramble the well-seasoned eggs blended with the flaked crabmeat.
When... - 29.0271
Line a bowl with lettuce leaves.
Place shredded lettuce on bottom of bowl.
Pile crabmeat on shredded lettuce.
Top with Sauce Louis.
Surround with hard-cooked egg slices.
Sprinkle with chives. - 33.2793
Try out this new way to prepare your favorite dish, Spiced Crab. A rather simple way to indulge in a gourmet treat! So just give this Spiced Crab a try! - 37.3205
Crab Meat Cheese Buns
Mix together cheese and butter; add crab meat.
Spread mixture between bun halves; wrap in foil.
Place sandwiches on grill over slow coals and heat 10 to 15 minutes, turning frequently, until sandwiches are heated through and cheese begins to melt.
Sandwiches... - 25.2285
Crab louis is a mixed crab salad prepared with vegetables. Made with added eggs and flavored with mayonnaise, the crab louise is spiced with chili sauce and tossed with a hint of lemon juice to taste. - 34.1497
Brown onion and green pepper in margarine.
Mix all ingredients together and put in 1/2 -quart casserole.
Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
Bake 30 minutes at 350°. - 30.5452
Stewy Crab Louis
1. Combine the mayonnaise, French dressing, chili sauce, chives, olives and seasonings. Chill.
2. Arrange the lettuce in a shallow, chilled salad bowl and mound the crab-meat on top. Spoon the dressing on top and garnish with hard-cooked egg, to-matck... - 35.1037
For dressing, in a medium mixing bowl stir together the mayonnaise or salad dressing, green pepper, green onions, chili sauce, milk, the 1/2 tea spoon lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
In a small mixing bowl stir together the ice water and 1 teaspoon... - 40.8679
Gourmet Style Crab Bisque
1 In a large saucepan combine the cream of asparagus soup, cream of mushroom soup, milk, and half-and-half or light cream. Cook over medium heat just until boiling, stirring frequently. Stir in the crabmeat and sherry or milk; heat through. If desired,... - 24.576
Savory Crab Louis
First make the dressing.
Mix all the ingredients together, with salt and pepper to taste, in a mixing bowl.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Line a salad bowl or serving dish with the lettuce leaves.
Pile the crabmeat in the centre and spoon over the dressing.
Arrange... - 37.9247
Crab Foo Yung
1. Steep the mushrooms in warm water, cover and soak for 30 minutes. Drain; cut off the stems and discard. Thinly slice the caps and combine the mushroom caps with the remaining foo yung ingredients in a medium bowl. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small... - 28.6804
Crab And Shrimp Casserole
1. Prepare the rice according to the pack instructions
2. Preheat the oven to 350°
3. Grease a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish
4. In a large skillet, sauce the onion, pepper, and celery in butter for 4-5 minutes till cooked through
5. In... - 44.3018
Crab Meat Cocktail
1. Blend the catsup, horseradish, green pepper, lemon juice, sugar, salt, mustard and curry powder. Mix well and chill.
2. Pick over the crab meat to make sure there are no shells in it and chill it.
3. To serve, arrange the crab meat in small seafood... - 30.3857
Crab Meat Tomato Accordions
1) In a bowl, mix the celery, green pepper, crab meat, salt and pepper together.
2) Stir in the mayonnaise and lemon juice, then refrigerate until chilled.
3) Place the tomatoes with the stem ends down, make 5-6 cuts halfway to the bottom and stuff... - 36.5629
Crab Meat Mousse
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water and lemon juice in a bowl; dissolve over hot water.
Mix in salt, paprika, and pepper.
Remove from heat and place over ice water about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Stir in crab meat, then fold in whipped cream.
Turn into a... - 32.334
Pasta Shells With Crab Meat
Put the pasta shells in a deep pot, just cover with boiling water, add a pinch of salt and a few drops of oil, cover and cook for 9 minutes. Allow to stand, covered, while you make the sauce.
Stir the crab meat into the cream, add the marsala and cook for 3... - 31.0504
Crab Meat Newburg
1. Heat the cream or milk with the butter or margarine in the top of a double boiler or chafing dish. Add the crab meat, salt, paprika and nutmeg.
2. Beat the egg yolks, add the Worcestershire sauce and sherry and mix a little of the hot liquid with the... - 31.9941
Crab Meat Ravigote
1. Wash small tomatoes and cut out stems and centers. Sprinkle them lightly with half the salt.
2. Mix the rest of the salt with the crab meat, cayenne, mustard, olive oil, parsley, egg and vinegar. Fill this mixture into the tomatoes and chill thoroughly.
3.... - 31.5172
Crab Meat With Mushrooms
1. Clean mushrooms and saute in 2 tablespoons butter.
2. Melt remaining butter, blend in flour and seasonings, add milk and cook over low heat until thick, stirring constantly.
3. Add crab meat, mushrooms and macaroni.
4. Pile into sea shells.
5. Top with... - 36.535
Crab Meat Mould
1. In a bowl, add the undiluted tomato soup and melt cream cheese into it
2. In half a cup of cold water, soften the gelatim amd add it to the hot soup mixture
3. Add the rest of the ingredients to it and fold a cup of mayonnaise into it at the end
4.... - 35.798
Deviled Crab Dip
It's great to feel the lingering taste of this Deviled Crab Dip. A perfect companion to any main course, this Deviled Crab Dip is an easily made recipe! - 29.1726
Crab Filled Mushroom Caps
Remove stems from mushrooms, chop stems finely, saute in butter with celery for a few minutes.
Beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth, stir in lime juice, ginger, tabasco, chives, pepper and flaked crab.
Fill caps with crab mixture, sprinkle with... - 32.7316
Deviled Crab Bake
1 In a medium-size saucepan,saute onion in butter or margarine just until softened.Stir in flour, mustard, and salt; cook, stirring all the time, just until mixture bubbles. Stir in milk slowly and continue cooking and stirring until the sauce thickens... - 41.4999
Crab Meat Bisque
Blend soups, milk and cream.
Heat just to boiling.
Add crab meat, heat.
Float butter atop. - 32.258
Crab Meat And Grapefruit
I always love combining seafood with fruits and this Crab Meat And Grapefruit is one such experiment and the output was heavenly. Rich with the flavor of sauce, mayonnaise and vinegar this Crab Meat And Grapefruit recipe makes just the right pick as an... - 30.4149
1) Flake crab meat.
2) Mix rest of the ingredients with crab meat.
3) Layer this on rounds of buttered bread and place in oven to toast until lightly browned and bubbly.
4) Serve at once. - 36.3069
Creamed Crab With Bamboo Shoots
Creamed Crab With Bamboo Shoots is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Creamed Crab With Bamboo Shoots; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 43.1179
Crab Sandwich Broil
Combine first 5 ingredients.
Spread buns with butter; top each half with 1/3 cup crab mixture.
Broil 4 inches from heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
Top each with slice of cheese; broil till cheese is slightly melted, about 1 to 2 minutes. - 28.3757
Hot Crab Open Facers
Stir together crab meat and mayonnaise; set aside.
Beat together cream cheese, egg yolk, onion, mustard, and dash salt till smooth and creamy.
Spread toasted muffin halves with butter or margarine, then with crab mixture.
Top with cream cheese mixture.
Place... - 29.0723
Crab And Crackers
In small bowl sprinkle lemon juice or sherry over crab meat.
Let stand 10 to 15 minutes.
Blend in sour cream, mayonnaise or salad dressing, and salt.
Chill at least 2 hours.
To serve, spoon 1 teaspoon of the mixture onto a cracker; sprinkle with paprika. - 28.7178
Crab And Asparagus Soup
Drain asparagus, reserving liquid.
Mix asparagus liquid, broth, undrained mushrooms, and onion.
Cover and simrner till onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Slowly blend cold water into cornstarch.
Stir into broth mixture; cook and stir till mixture thickens and... - 34.5203
Crab Newburg With Milk
Put first 6 ingredients in blender container; blend till smooth.
Pour into saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, till mixture thickens and bubbles.
Add crab; heat through.
Serve in patty shells. - 34.2209
Fluffy Crab Salad
If you love crabs, you will sure go for this Fluffy Crab Salad. The Fluffy Crab Salad makes the best pick for the seafood theme parties and is rich with the flavors of cooked eggs, mayonnaise and buttered white bread. Check out the recipe of this chill and... - 30.5562
Snappy Crab Dip
Snappy Crab Dip is a great dip to serve with chips and crackers. It makes the very much likes crab meat much more interesting. Enjoy Snappy Crab Dip amongst your friends. - 36.1933
Oriental Crab And Corn Bisque
Simmer stock, mushrooms and onion, covered, 30 minutes, adding corn last 10 minutes.
Adjust seasonings with sugar, soy and pepper and add crab and reheat.
Bring to slow boil, gradually drizzle in eggs and stir with fork so eggs form long, slender strands. - 28.5887
Crab Spaghetti Casserole
1. Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water until tender. Drain.
2. Heat soup, stirring until smooth; add butter and milk.
3. When hot remove from heat and stir in grated cheese, saving some to sprinkle on top.
4. Combine cheese sauce with spaghetti, crab meat... - 34.8582
Red Molded Crab Salad
Combine tomato paste and water in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat; dissolve gelatin in hot liquid.
Chill until mixture begins to thicken.
Using a rotary beater, beat in cottage cheese, green onions, mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce.
Fold in... - 32.2161
Jellied Crab Meat Salad
Soak the gelatine in the cold water for 5 min.
Add this to the hot Cooked Dressing.
When the gelatine has dissolved, add all the other ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Fill cold wet individual molds and chill.
Serve on lettuce with additional Cooked Salad... - 29.7097
Savory Crab Meat Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Toss crab meat and green peppers with macaroni.
Blend remaining ingredients together.
Pour over crab meat mixture; toss lightly until ingredients are evenly coated.
Chill thoroughly. - 34.7443
Crab Broil Supreme
About 20 minutes before supper:
1. Preheat broiler 10 minutes, or as manufacturer directs.
2. Combine crab meat, celery, Worcestershire, and mayonnaise. Toast English muffins in broiler; then spread with crab mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
3. Broil until... - 27.2483
Grilled Crab Sandwiches
Combine first 9 ingredients; spread on un-buffered side of 5 bread slices.
Add tomato slices; season with salt and pepper.
Top with bread slices, buttered side up.
Grill on griddle, sandwich grill, or in skillet till sandwiches are golden brown and hot... - 27.6519
Easy Deviled Crab
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a large dish, combine all the ingredients except the bread crumbs.
3. Spoon this mixture into 4 small baking dishes
4. Sprinkle the bread crumbs over the baking dishes and then bake in a hot oven for... - 39.1934
Artichoke Crab Meat Salad
Artichoke Crab Meat Salad is delicious mix of crab meat and artichoke. This is one of my masterpiece recipes and I prefer serving it with capers. Check out the recipe of the delectable Artichoke Crab Meat Salad. - 36.1253
Crab Meat Newburg
Melt butter in blazer pan of chafing dish, or in skillet; blend in flour; add cream.
Cook and stir till sauce thickens.
Place hot water bath under blazer pan, if using chafing dish.
Stir small amount hot mixture into egg yolks; return to remaining hot... - 43.5871
Crab Meat Cakes
1. Heat half the butter or margarine with the shallot or onion in a saucepan. Remove the onion or shallot, blend in the flour, slowly add 1 cup of the milk, the salt and Worcestershire sauce. Stir and simmer until smooth and thickened. Remove half this sauce... - 34.5061
Crab Meat Puff Hors D'oeuvres
In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add scallions, celery, and red pepper and saute until vegetables are soft.
Add mushrooms and cook over medium heat until most of liquid has evaporated, about 5 minutes.
Transfer mixture to a... - 28.4796
Shrimp And Crab Au Gratin
Cook shrimp in salted boiling water 3 minutes, or until pink, drain.
Cook artichoke hearts; drain.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In 2 tablespoons hot butter in skillet, saute mushrooms for 5 minutes.
In 2 tablespoons butter, saute garlic and onions... - 41.3112
Crab Meat Soup With Sherry
Simmer celery in stock in a covered saucepan 15 minutes.
Place celery and stock in a food processor or blender; add 1 cup of flaked crab meat, the milk solids, water, milk, salt, and mace.
Puree mixture; pour back into saucepan.
Heat crab mixture to... - 41.5394
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Beat eggs in medium bowl until frothy.
Add flour, salad dressing, and milk; stir well.
Add green onions, crab and cheese; stir to combine well.
Place tart shells on ungreased baking sheet.
Divide cheese mixture evenly among tart... - 35.1613
Deluxe Crab Broil
Deluxe Crab Broil is a very easy to prepare delicious seafood recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Deluxe Crab Broil dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 30.7842
Delaware Crab Cakes
In a bowl combine egg, crushed crackers, milk, mustard, white pepper, and cayenne.
Stir in crab meat and parsley.
Shape into patties using 1/3 cup mixture for each.
Cover and chill patties at least 30 minutes.
In skillet heat lard or shortening.
Add crab... - 35.1892