- » Five Spice Duck
Five Spice Duck Recipes
Enjoy our collection of five spice duck recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for five spice duck recipes.
Five Spice Duck Breast With Stir Fried Vegetables
1. Drop the beans into a pan of boiling water. Add the carrots and red pepper and cook for 1 min. Add the mangetout for 1 min. Drain, rinse under cold water, then pat dry.
2. Heat a dry frying pan until quite hot. Add the duck breasts, skin-side down, reduce... - 35.1782
Five Spice Crispy Duck
1. Bring soup stock to a boil, add soy sauce, sugar, salt, ginger and star anise. Place duck in stock and reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours until tender.
2. Remove duck and dry well.
3. Combine five-spice powder, salted black beans and... - 34.5555
Five Spice Crispy Duck
1. Place a steaming rack in a wok. Pour in water to just below the level of the rack and bring it to a boil. Place the duck breast side up on a heatproof dish and set the dish on the rack. Cover and steam for 30 minutes. Let cool slightly.
2. Preheat the oven... - 29.8628
Prick the skin of the duck. Roast the duck in a moderately hot oven 190C (375F) for 1 hour. Halve the leeks lengthwise. Wash sandy grit from between layers of leeks, cut into 5cm lengths. In a flameproof casserole place half the leeks, top with roasted duck.... - 23.4154
You May Also Like!
Crispy Duck With Five Spices
Crisp Duck With Five Spices is a delicious duck preparation that is extremely easy to make. I served this dish for a party at home my guests finished it in no time! The Crisp Duck With Five Spices is simply too tasty to miss out. Try it! - 39.7199
Barbecued Duck Legs
Anyone fond of barbecue cooking should surely try this recipe. It's so appetizing and your guests will love it. The chef in the video shows the marination and also shares the alternative method of making the duck legs. - 104.302
Clean and wash the duck, drying the inside and outside thoroughly.
Rub the duck well with Chinese five-spice powder, again both inside and out.
Pour the golden syrup into the boiling water.
Add the 3 star anise and bring back to a boil.
Place the duck in a... - 38.3112
Wanna have gamebird for the meal? Well, here is something for you. Watch how chef in the video makes a healthy meal by using duck. Flavored with sweetness of ginger, this duck will be a treat for you and your family. - 115.759
Cantonese Roast Duck
Preparation Combine dry marinade ingredients in a small bowl and rub on outside of duck.
Place duck in a pan.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add oil, swirling to coat sides.
Add garlic, ginger, and... - 39.3958
A delicious Peking duck recipe for the special dinner that you have planned. The recipe to a perfectly roasted duck that would just melt in your mouth. Marinated in wine, vinegar and honey, the dish is absolutely mouth-watering. - 49.0705
Sweet-sour Duck With Mango
1. Thinly slice the duck breasts and place in a bowl. Mix together 15ml/1 tbsp of the soy sauce with the rice wine or sherry, sesame oil and five-spice powder. Pour over the duck, cover and leave to marinate for 1-2 hours. In a separate bowl, blend together... - 35.5912
Soy Glazed Roast Duck
1. Mix soy sauce, spice powder, ginger and sherry in a shallow dish. Add duck. Marinate for 3 hours, basting and turning frequently.
2. Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F/ Gas 5). Drain duck, reserving marinade, and prick it all over with a fork. Place on a rack... - 22.1004
Roast Duck And Pwm Sauce
1 Combine marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Add duck and baste with mixture. Marinate 1 hour. Baste and turn duck every 15 minutes.
2 Drain duck, reserving marinade. Roast duck Chinese style on a rack over a pan of water at 350°F (180°C) for 2 hours,... - 27.0783
Roast Duck And Plum Sauce
1 Combine marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Add duck and baste with mixture. Marinate 1 hour. Baste and turn duck every
1 5 minutes.
2 Drain duck, reserving marinade. Roast duck Chinese style on a rack over a pan of water at 350°F (180°C) for 2 hours,... - 36.3822