- » Five Hour Stew
Five Hour Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of five hour stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for five hour stew recipes.
The five hour stew is a beef stew made with round steak cooked in beef consomme. Baked with vegetables like bell peppers, celery and onions, the five hour stew is prepared with cubed white bread for body and can be served with a salad. - 36.99
Five Hour Oven Stew
This Five Hour Oven Stew is simply irresistible and mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare side dish; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 35.4894
Gayle's Brown Stew
1. In a large casserole, arrange all the ingredients and bake at 250°F, without a lid, for five hours
2. Serve as appropriate - 35.6622
Forester's Wife Beef Stew
Wash and dry the beef with a cloth and then cut into small cubes.
Heat 2 oz. lard in a large frying pan.
Add meat, fry over a fierce flame, stirring with a fork.
After frying for a few mins., add the chopped onion and garlic.
Continue frying, add salt and... - 43.9561
Beef Kidney Stew
1. Remove all membranes from the kidney and place it in a small mixing bowl. Add water barely to cover and the vinegar. Let stand two hours.
2. Drain the kidney and wipe it dry. Cut into thin slices and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Dredge lightly in flour... - 32.8852
Beef And Kidney Stew
In a heavy bottom pot, brown beef cubes well on all sides in hot oil.
Add leeks (or onions) and carrots and continue to saute for about five minutes.
Add enough beef stock (or water) to cover meat and vegetables.
Simmer, covered with a lid, for 2 hours or... - 42.4184
1. Marinate the crabmeat in the sherry one hour in the refrigerator. In a skillet heat the butter, add the garlic and saute. Add the flour, rosemary, onion, green pepper, tomato, salt and pepper and simmer five minutes.
2. Stir in the crabmeat with the sherry... - 33.7351
Old Fashioned Oxtail Stew
Salt and pepper the oxtails.
Melt half of the butter in a deep, nonreactive and ovenproof pot and add the oxtails, carrots and onions.
When the meat and vegetables are lightly browned in 20 to 30 minutes pour the eau de vie or other brandy into the pot and... - 43.3434
1.Clean the meat.
2.Wash the onions and cut them in five rings.
3.Cut potato in half and make thick slices.
4.Take a saucepan, arrange alternate layers of meat and vegetables into it.
5.Add a sprinkling of salt and pepper to... - 41.1627
Gaucho Beef Stew
Sprinkle meat with salt, pepper, and flour.
Brown in oil in deep kettle; add all remaining ingredients except the last five.
Simmer for 2 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Turn into deep serving dish, top with fruits; sprinkle with nuts and parsley - 34.9448
Pork Stew Philippine Style
Place the pork in a saucepan.
Add the vinegar, garlic, pepper, salt to taste, and the water.
Cover the saucepan, bring to a boil, and cook slowly for about two hours, or until the meat is tender.
Strain the cooking broth into another saucepan and reduce it to... - 36.3513
Dice the bacon, and put it in a large frying-pan with the lard.
In this fry the pieces of goose or goose giblets until they are golden.
Then take them out with the diced bacon and drain them.
Stir 3 tablespoonfuls of flour into the fat in the frying-pan, mix... - 35.3677
Thai Pork Stew
A simple to make Thai-pork stew (moo tom khem) recipe. - 109.366
Bean And Okra Stew
1. Wash and dry the okra
2. Cut off the stems without damaging the okra or breaking the skin of the pods
3. Set aside
4. In a large pan, heat the oil in a sauté pan
5. Stir-fry the okra and the onions for five minutes
6. Add the... - 42.1748
Hearty Beef Stew
1. Coat the beef with flour.
2. In a large Dutch oven, heat the Crisco and toss in the coated cubes. Brown them in batches and set aside.
3. Put the meat back into the Dutch oven and add the 4 cups of water, chopped onions, garlic salt, tomato sauce,... - 41.8119
Malaysian Food: Nyonya Cuisine: Ayam Pongteh Nyonya Chicken Stew
1. In a wok heat oil and add garlic, shallots, and ginger. Saute until just browned and translucent.
2. Season with salt and pepper, fry well and then add fermented bean paste. Stir to mix. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add chicken, stir to coat well and... - 0
Heat the dripping in a large skillet and add the cubed beef.
Stir fry on medium heat until a deep brown color on all sides.
Turn heat low and add the onion; stir until onion is lightly colored.
Add the next five ingredients and stir to dissolve brown bits in... - 42.8352
Spring Lamb Stew With Mashed Potatoes
This savory stew showcases a variety of garden-fresh vegetables, including carrots, radishes, peas and asparagus. Mashed potatoes are the perfect accompaniment. - 43.2194