- » Five Bean Salad
Five Bean Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of five bean salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for five bean salad recipes.
Five Bean Salad
The five bean salad is a mixed beans and bacon salad. Prepared by cooking, this five beans salad is heavy and quite filling. Served with crumbled bacon on top, the five bean salad can be served with meals of choice. - 39.1896
Hot Five Bean Salad
In large skillet cook bacon till crisp; drain, reserving 1/4 cup drippings in skillet.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
Combine sugar, cornstarch, salt, and pepper; blend into reserved drippings.
Stir in vinegar and water; cook and stir till boiling.
Drain all... - 40.9935
Five Bean Salad
To Microwave: In large microwave-safe casserole dish, combine onion, garlic and water.
Microwave at HIGH (100% power) for 1 to 2 minutes.
Stir in all remaining ingredients except carrots and red pepper.
Microwave at HIGH for an additional 3 to 5 minutes or... - 33.3937
Runner Bean Vinaigrette
1. In a pan of cold water, put the eggs, bring to a boil and allow it to simmer for eight minutes
2. Add beans to a steamer or heatproof colander, cover and steam over the egg pan for five minutes until just tender
3. In a bowl, whisk the dressing... - 48.0866
Pennsylvania Dutch Bean Salad
Cut stems off beans and cut them into slanted slices making each slice about an inch or a little longer.
Cook beans in boiling salted water until soft (about twenty-five minutes).
Do not overcook.
Peel and slice onion.
Mix onion and dressing and add to... - 32.5107
Curried Bean Sprout, Water Chestnut, And Fruit Salad
1) Take a large salad bowl and combine the first five ingredients in it.
2) Take a bowl and combine together yogurt, soy sauce and curry powder. Mix all the ingredients nicely together.
3) Pour prepared dressing over salad and toss gently.... - 38.6662
German Sour Bean Salad
Toss the first five ingredients together and flavor to taste with horseradish, salt and pepper.
Sprinkle with chopped parsley and store in a covered dish overnight in the refrigerator. - 31.958