- » Fish Yogurt Mustard Sauce
Fish Yogurt Mustard Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fish yogurt mustard sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fish yogurt mustard sauce recipes.
Sole With Cucumber Dill Sauce
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil and very lightly grease the foil.
2 Peel and finely chop the cucumber. Mince the bell pepper. Mince the fresh dill. Melt the margarine in a small saucepan or in the microwave.
3' In a small bowl, combine the... - 37.3495
Fish Fillets With Yogurt Sauce
To Microwave: Place fillets in shallow glass baking dish.
Blend together yogurt, lemon juice and mustard in small bowl.
Spread mixture over fish.
Cover and microwave on HIGH (100% power) 4 minutes or until fish just turns opaque, turning once.
Let stand,... - 22.04
Yogurt Dill Sauce
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Serve with cold poached salmon or fresh vegetable erudite.
This sauce may be served warm over fish or poultry, be careful not to heat it too quickly or the sauce will "break" (separate into water and yogurt).
It... - 26.3361
Fish With Mustard Sauce Over Steamed Spinach
Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Arrange in ovenproof glass baking dish.
Mix the dressing, mustard and yogurt.
Spoon evenly over fish.
Bake until done or until fish is no longer translucent, about 10 minutes per inch of thickness at the... - 33.3129
Baked Cod With Mustard Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put the fish in a shallow, buttered baking dish. Dot with 2 tablespoons of the butter, pour the white wine over the fish, cover with wax paper, and bake for 15 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily.
3. Meanwhile, melt... - 31.5369
Grilled Salmon With Green Sauce
1 Preheat the broiler or start the charcoal. If broiling, line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a small bowl, blend the oil, mustard, lemon juice, lemon zest (if using), garlic, salt and pepper. Measure out 1 tablespoon of the flavored oil to use as a basting... - 33.5757
Fish Fillets With Spicy Sauce
Fish fillets with a spicy sauce is prepared with sole or flounder fillets. Cooked in a broiler pan with a sauce of horseradish, mustard and lemon juice along with cheese and yogurt poured over it, the fish is broiled until tender and can be served with a side... - 35.1561
Fish With Cooled Cucumber Sauce
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Turn under any thin edges of fish.
In a 12x7 1/2x2 inch baking dish (use an 8x8x2 inch baking dish for low wattage ovens) arrange fish fillets with thicker portions toward outer edges of the dish.
Cover dish with vented clear plastic... - 25.1639
Grouper Sandwich With Horseradish Sauce
To prepare marinade, heat oil in saucepan.
Saute onion for 4 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Pour marinade into resealable plastic bag.
Add grouper and seal bag securely.
Turn bag several times,... - 43.6083
1. Mix ingredients thoroughly in a small bowl.
2. Serve on vegetables or fish.
3. Store any remaining sauce in covered container in refrigerator. - 21.3506
Mustard Dill Sauce
1) In a small bowl, combine all ingredients thoroughly.
2) Pour the sauce on vegetables or fish and serve.
Store any remaining sauce in refrigerator in a covered container for future use. - 33.0574
Dill Mustard Sauce
Combine all ingredients, except dill sprig, in a small bowl; mix well.
Cover and chill.
Transfer to a serving container, and garnish with dill sprig, if desired.
Serve chilled mustard sauce over chicken, fish, or vegetables. - 27.2489
Fillet Of Sole With Yogurt Sauce
Butter or oil a shallow baking dish large enough to hold the fish in a single layer.
Dust fillets with flour.
Spread fish in greased dish.
Mix the 2 tsp flour into the yogurt.
Add remaining ingredients.
Spread on top of fish, covering... - 37.5599
Salmon With Cucumber Dill Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Place the salmon on a sheet of aluminum foil just large enough to hold it comfortably, then set it on a rack in an 8"x 8"x 2" baking pan.
Pour cold water into the pan to a depth of 1 inch and cover the pan snugly with aluminum... - 37.0439
Fish Cakes With Green Goddess Sauce
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
In a medium bowl combine egg, bread crumbs, onion, mayonnaise dressing, parsley, mustard, lime peel, and salt.
Add fish; mix well.
Shape into 12 patties, about 1/2 inch... - 42.2686
Fish In Creamy Dill Sauce
Combine yogurt, mustard and dill; set aside for 20 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
Steam, broil or grill fish until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Spoon Creamy Dill Sauce over fish and serve. - 24.6691
This tangy salad dressing recipe is prepared with plain yogurt and mustard. Combined with chopped capers, scallions and dill to taste, the tangy dressing is seasoned to taste and is chilled before use. It can be served over salads or meat. - 25.8679
Versatile Yogurt Dressing
Combine ingredients; blend well.
Use as a spread for sandwiches, as a sauce for cooked fish or as a dressing for fish, poultry or ham salads. - 24.0205
Orange Roughy With Tarragon Sauce
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels; set aside.
For the sauce, in a small bowl stir together mayonnaise, pickle, yogurt, parsley, onion, and tarragon or mustard.
Let stand at room temperature while preparing fish.
Spray the unheated... - 34.8514
Crispy Flounder With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, apricot jam, mustard, vinegar, and parsley (if using). Stir to blend.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly oil the foil.
3. In a shallow bowl, beat the egg and milk together. In... - 36.2266
Crispy Baked Scrod With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. In a medium-size bowl, combine the yogurt, peach jam, mustard, vinegar and parsley (if using), and stir to blend.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°
3. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray.
4. In a shallow bowl, beat the... - 36.7563
Codfish Cakes With Horseradish Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Lightly oil a large baking sheet.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the fish, 1/2 cup of the bread crumbs, the whole egg, egg white, onion, all but 1 tablespoon of the parsley, the garlic, 1 tablespoon of the mustard, the... - 36.5593
Halibut With Dill Pickle Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Arrange halibut in a 9"x13" baking pan and mix yogurt, onions, pepper, dilli pickle, parsley, lemon juice, dry mustard, sweet basil, salt and pepper properly together and spread overt the steaks
4. Bake... - 39.5653
Monkfish In Ginger Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Cut the fish into individual portions.
3) Place the fish in a single layer in a large dish and cover with the yogurt.
4) Cover the dish and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
5) In skillet, heat oil... - 45.31
Light And Luscious Fish Fry
1. Rinse the fish fillet and pat dry.
2. Cut the fillets into 16 equal pieces.
3. In a cup, combine the mustard, yogurt, chives, parsley and pepper.
4. Rub this mixture onto all sides of the fish.
5. Refrigerate for about 20... - 41.9723
Salmon Croquettes With Dill Sauce
Mix diced salmon, scallions, breadcrumbs, egg whites, parsley, sea salt and pepper in a bowl or food processor (if using a food processor, pulse the ingredients but do not puree). Form into patties and fry on medium heat until lightly crisp and browned -... - 23.6744
In blender, combine all ingredients until smooth and creamy. Use as a dressing or dip for fresh vegetables; as a sauce for fish or chicken; as a salad dressing; or as a sandwich spread. - 23.517
1. In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise with chili and Worcestershire sauce, onion and mustard.
2. With a fork, whisk until smooth and well blended.
3. Add the yogurt and whisk lightly.
4. Fold in the drained and flaked tuna, removing bones and... - 35.5674
1 Make the sauce: mix the mayonnaise and yogurt, then add the chopped dill, the mustard and the horseradish.
2 Spread the sauce on the salmon slices and then roll them up. Stand each roll on a bed of lettuce leaves and garnish with a dill sprig, pepper... - 26.3892
Monkfish Salad With Tomato Chutney
For preparing the tomato chutney:
1. In a mid sized saucepan, mix together the tomatoes, onions, peppers, vinegar, honey, ginger, garlic, mustard seeds, and red pepper.
2. Bring the mixture to boil, then lower the heat and simmer uncovered and cook... - 46.1948
Fresh Tuna With Fennel
Fresh Tuna With Fennel has a Superior taste.The Mustard and Ground Pepper gives the Fresh Tuna With Fennel Inspirational taste. Must catch it - 34.1012
Fresh Tuna With Fennel
1) Mix yogurt and pepper and keep it aside.
2) Take a large frying pan and add oil to it.
3) Add fennel, leek, and garlic tips to the pan. SautÃ© all the ingredients for about 3 to 5 minutes.
4) Now, put tuna and continue to cook for... - 40.3717
Lemon Sole Baked In A Paper Case
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Cut out four heart shapes from non-stick baking paper, each about 20 x 15 cm / 8 x 6 in.
2. Place a sole fillet on one side of each paper heart. Arrange the cucumber and lemon slices on top of each fillet. Sprinkle... - 39.5311
Haddock Salad Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Sprinkle the biscuit dough on a sheet of wax paper, along with the coarsely ground pepper and oregano.
3) Knead the ingredients till they are well combined.
4) Use non-stick cooking spray... - 44.5859
Sea Slaw Salad
1) Combine together the imitation fish and vegetalbes in a large salad bowl.
2) Combine together all the remaining ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Pour the mixture all ovr the salad.
3) Transfer the salad to a decorative serving bowl and... - 40.2744
Dahi Wali Machhi
Wash the fish, cut into pieces a little smaller than 2 inches, and pat dry.
Place in a mixing bowl with the garlic and ginger pastes, lemon juice, and salt.
Mix well and set aside for a few minutes.
In the meantime, heat a small, shallow pan over medium heat... - 46.5439
Salmon With Cucumber Chive Sauce
1. Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil and spray the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Peel and finely chop the cucumber. Mince the bell pepper. Melt the margarine in a small saucepan.
3. In a small bowl, combine the melted margarine with 1... - 34.7686
1) In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients nicely.
2) Use tartar sauce as and when needed in various recipes or as a dip with fried fish. - 36.8987
Spinach Salad With Pike
For dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together yogurt, mayonnaise or salad dressing, mustard, sugar, hot pepper sauce, and dash salt.
If necessary, stir in 1 to 2 tablespoons milk to make dressing of desired consistency.
Cover and chill the dressing while... - 33.423