- » Fish Timbale
Fish Timbale Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fish timbale recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fish timbale recipes.
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2.Wash and cut tomatoes in quarters.
3.Bake for 20 minutes.
4.Sieve the potatoes when hot and add butter, beaten eggs, salt and pepper to it.
5.Heat the mixture by stirring well.
6.Place the dough on... - 47.0993
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Coat the bottom and sides of the ovenproof dish with 1 tablespoon of butter.
3) In a saucepan, place the fish, herbs and seasoning.
4) Simmer the fish mixture for 15 minutes or until the fish breaks easily... - 44.509
Combine first 4 ingredients.
Beat egg whites until stiff, and fold into mixture.
Add lemon juice and seasonings.
Place in greased 4-cup mold, and steam 1 hour.
Serve with cream sauce spiked with dash of Worcestershire sauce. - 26.6523
You May Also Like!
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.Also remove the skin and bones from the fish
3.Chop the fish and mushrooms together
4.Take a strainer and rub the fish and mushrooms through a sieve
5.In double boiler, cook crumbs and... - 39.5894
Smoked Salmon And White Fish Timbales
1. Lightly oil 4 tiny heatproof timbales, ramekin dishes, or 4 of the hollows in a microware bun dish. Lay a fennel frond in each.
2. Using kitchen scissors, cut the smoked salmon into 4 rectangles each about 5 cm (2 inch) by 10 cm (4 inch). Place one slice... - 39.4854
Timbales Of Sole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) To make the Timbales, cut each fillet into half, lengthwise.
3) Roll each Â½ fillet lengthwise and then fit each roll into a muffin pan cup which is 2 Â½-inches in diameter. In the... - 45.9098
Sole Timbales With Spinach
1. Grease four 10-ounce custard cups. If fish fillets are large, cut into 4 pieces; pat dry. Cut each piece lengthwise into halves. Line each custard cup with 2 half-pieces fish, facing darker side of fish into cups.
2. Mix salt, nutmeg, pepper and spinach;... - 24.5859
1) Grease a 1 1/2-pt ring shaped mould.
2) Mince the raw fish and season with salt and pepper.
3) In a pan, melt the butter then remove... - 44.6085
Norwegian Fish Pudding
Put fish through food chopper, using finest blade or whirl a small amount at a time in a blender.
Put fish in a bowl set in a pan of ice water.
Slowly stir in egg whites; beat with a wire whisk to keep mixture smooth.
Stir in cream very slowly.
Add salt and... - 37.2537
Ensure that the fish is completely free of skin or bone and any discoloured flesh.
Using a mortar and pestle or a food processor, make a paste of the fish with the nutmeg, onion, garlic and lemon juice.
Blend in the egg whites and then chill the mixture for... - 46.0097
Baked Sole Fillet With Rosemary And Balsamic Vinegar
Add sugar into the coulis and reduce it in a saucepan.Finish off with cornflour(if required)
In another saucepan,add crushed ginger into balsamic vinegar with sugar and allow to reduce till u obtain a string like consistency.
Boil the potatoes,peel and... - 40.5986