- » Fish Tikka
Fish Tikka Recipes
Fish Tikka is a tasty Indian appetizer. It is made with fish pieces in marinade of aromatic spices and yogurt. Fish tikka is eaten with tamarind and coriander cgutney, served with lemons and onions.
Fish tikka is a ... More »
Bharati Machli Tikka
1)In a bowl, mix together fish and next seven ingredients well.
2)Divide the mixture into 12 portions.
3)Grease your palm and shape the mixture into triangles.
4)Apply a coat of beaten egg on each triangle and then coat with breadcrumbs.
5)In a... - 44.6962
1. Clean the fish with a little gram flour and garlic juice
2. Rub them well into the fish
3. Let stand for 10 minutes and wash. This will remove the fishy smell.
4. Then cut into 1 inch cubes.
5. Make a marinade of dahi, lemon juice, garlic juice, salt and... - 36.7769
1. Pierce fish strips several times with a fork and place in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
2. To make marinade, place onion, garlic, ginger, cumin, garam masala, cardamom, turmeric, chilli powder, coriander and tomato paste (puree) in a food processor or... - 34.7741
Fish Tikka Masala
For all fish lovers out there, this recipe is highly recommend by me. A special treat for your taste buds. Baked or grilled fish chunks in a spicy and creamy masala sauce. I cooked fish tikka masala and it turned out the be utterly delicious. - 0
You May Also Like!
1. Cut fish into 2-inch pieces.
2. Mix all the masalas in the worchestershire sauce along with vinegar and lemon juice.
3. Marinate the fish pieces in the mixture for an hour.
4. Heat a gas tandoor, an electric tandoor or an oven. Put 3 to 4 pieces of fish on... - 32.94
Sarson Ka Tikka
1 Grind the mustard seeds, green chillies, poppy seeds and a pinch of salt together. Beat the curd and mix with the mustard paste and the remaining ingredients.
2 Apply all over the fish or chicken and let stand half an hour for the fish and an hour if... - 31.2134
Masala Salmon With Rice & Spinach
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Combine the tikka paste, tomato puree and almost all the yogurt in a shallow bowl. Add the fish, turn to coat, then place on a baking sheet.
2. Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over a high heat. Add most of the onion,... - 32.9478
Fish Tikka Recipes By Category