- » Fish Terrine
Fish Terrine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fish terrine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fish terrine recipes.
Fabulous Fish Terrine
Fabulous fish terrine is a baked whitefish preparation. The fish is cooked in wine and mixed with the vegetables. Combined with eggs and breadcrumbs, the fish is flavored with a hint of tabasco sauce and garlic. Baked in the oven, the fish terrine comes out... - 47.241
Spinach And Fish Terrine
Clean the fish well, removing skin, gristle and bones.
The smoked fish can be a kipper but this is difficult to bone properly.
A finnan haddock gives excellent results; and the white fish can be as simple as cod or ling.
Put the white wine into a saucepan... - 46.0843
Layered Salmon Spinach Terrine
Layered Salmon Spinach Terrine is a tasty appetizer. Layered Salmon Spinach Terrine gets its taste from salmon layered with eggs and spinach flavored with lemon juice and sour cream. Layered Salmon Spinach Terrine is inspired by many food joints across the... - 44.2435
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Brush a 6-cup rectangular terrine with 2 tablespoons butter.
3) Blanch the romaine leaves in boiling salted water for 30 seconds, then remove the leaves with a skimmer and drain.
4) Line the bottom and... - 44.0339
1 ln a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water, cook the potato and garlic for 8 minutes.
Place a colander over the pan, lay the green onions and carrot strips in the colander, cover, and steam for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tenderand the... - 43.6348
1 Take the butter out of the refrigerator to soften.
2 Fillet and skin the fish. Put in a basin, cover, and put in the refrigerator.
3 Work 3 tablespoons of the butter in a bowl to soften. Separate the eggs, and beat in the egg yolks and flour to make a... - 42.3048
Double Salmon Terrine
Flake salmon, discarding skin and bones.
In bowl, gently combine flaked and smoked salmon, parsley, onions and tarragon.
In separate bowl, beat together butter, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice and pepper; add salmon mixture and gently combine.
Line 8 x 4... - 38.403
Layered Salmon And Spinach Terrine
Remove stems from spinach; wash leaves thoroughly, and pat dry.
Finely chop leaves.
Saute spinach and onions in butter 1 to 2 minutes or until vegetables are limp.
Carefully remove bones from salmon; set salmon aside.
Cut sole into 2-inch... - 38.3102
1) In a food processor blend in eggs, cream, whiting fillets, coriander, salt, and pepper.
2) Remove skin and bones of the smoked fish.
3) Take a pyrex cake mould and grease with butter.
4) Drizzle in whiting sauce and add the smoked... - 38.207
1. Puree the smoked salmon adding the mustard, lemon juice, sugar, dill and 1 egg white.
2. Stand a bowl over ice and turn the salmon into it. Mix in the cream, a dribble at a time. When it is all incorporated, cover the bowl and chill while you prepare the... - 37.7696
Insert metal blade.
Place shrimp and white fish in work bowl; process continuously until coarsely ground.
With motor running, pour egg and cream through feed tube and continue processing until smooth.
Spread half the fish puree in a greased 1 1/2-quart... - 36.0945
Fish Terrine Recipes By Category