- » Fish Spread
Fish Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fish spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fish spread recipes.
1. Scoop out the avocado flesh and add to a non-metallic bowl.
2. Add the sardines.
3. With the back of a flat spoon or a fork, mash the mixture.
4. Add the sour cream, lemon juice and Tabasco and mix well.
5. Stir in the onion and season to taste.... - 40.8536
Sardine Appetizer Spread
1. Drain canned sardines and using a fork mash it.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together mashed sardines, 1/4 cup butter or margarine, onion, chili sauce, lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon mustard and hot pepper sauce; mix until well... - 37.6344
Salmon Salad Spread
1) Debone the salmon and remove the skin
2) Into a medium bowl add the flesh, green onion and the cheese
3) Add in the mayonnaise, lemon juice, pepper till just mixed
4) Cling wrap the bowl and place in the refrigerator to chill
5) Serve the... - 35.128
Baked Crab Spread
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F
2. Pick over the crab to remove all cartilage
3. Mix the cheesecloth, water,salt and herbs and spices in an oven proof casserole
4. Serve hot with an assortment of crackers or vegetables - 33.2309
Fish Spread Appetizer
Flake tuna with a fork (finely chop shrimp or crab).
In a small bowl, blend cream cheese, garlic, and lemon juice.
Add fish and blend thoroughly.
If you have a food processor, put all the ingredients in at one time and process until blended.
Cover and chill... - 32.3604
This delicious Mackerel Spread should not be missed. A lovely seafood filling foe sandwiches, this Mackerel Spread is simply yummy! Try it for yourself! - 30.5425
Lemon Caper Tuna Spread
For non vegetarians, lemon caper tuna spread is a delight. Toasted bread with lemon caper tuna spread would surely make your breakfast an unforgetable meal. - 30.1495
1. In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2. Stir lightly but mix well.
3. Cover bowl and place in the refrigerator to chill before using or serving.
4. Serve the spread with crackers or brown bread triangles as an appetizer or use as a... - 30.038
Smoked Fish Spread
Remove skin and bones from fish.
Flake fish well.
Combine with remaining ingredients and chill. - 28.2005
Kipper Pate Spread
Pour the wine over the kipper fillets and leave to marinate for 8 hours or overnight.
Put the kipper fillets in a mortar and mash with a pestle until smooth.
Alternatively, puree in an electric blender.
Season with pepper to taste and beat in the softened... - 25.7513
Sardine Egg Spread
Blend first 7 ingredients in food processor.
Season to taste with salt and pepper - 25.4656
Festive Herring Spread
This satisfying spread can be enjoyed on french bread, rye bread or crackers of your choice. It's up to you, the possibilities are endless! - 24.5011
Tuna Salad Spread
In a medium bowl, stir together the tuna and mayonnaise until well combined and smooth.
Stir in the celery, shallots and cilantro or parsley.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to blend the flavors. - 23.0761
Blend all ingredients together; adding only enough dressing to moisten the spread variations.
Any mild-flavored leftover fish may be substituted for the haddock. - 22.9731
Blend all ingredients together in mixer, blender or food processor. - 18.5852
Fish Spread Recipes By Category