- » Fish Soup Potato Fennel
Fish Soup Potato Fennel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fish soup potato fennel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fish soup potato fennel recipes.
Haddock And Fennel Soup
1. In a pan add butter and fry the fennel and leeks for five minutes such that soft and keep aside in a bowl.
2. Clean the pan add, bring to the boil the stock, bay leaf and potatoes and lowering the heat simmer with cover for 10-15 minutes.
3. In... - 41.6983
Bouillabaisse (mediterranean Fish Soup)
Like all traditional dishes, bouillabaisse, a fish soup commonly found in restaurants and homes along France's Mediterranean coast, can take many forms. Its origins are in the fishermen's stews that were typically cooked up on the beaches, after the day's... - 41.9061
Place bacon, celery and garlic in casserole.
Cover and microwave 5 minutes at MEDIUM-HIGH.
Mix in flour, pour in chicken stock and mix again.
Add potatoes, fennel, parsley, bay leaf and thyme.
Cover and microwave 20 minutes at MEDIUM-HIGH; stir once during... - 39.8567
Manhattan Fish Chowder
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic, and cook 3 to 5 minutes, or until softened.
2. Add the potatoes, stock, bay leaf and salt, cover the pan and bring to a simmer. Cook for about 15 minutes, or until the potatoes... - 32.4868
Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Cover and chill.
Heat olive oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat until hot.
Add sliced fennel, onion, thyme, and 2 garlic cloves, and saute until tender.
Add water and the next 6 ingredients to... - 36.1692
Cut fish into serving pieces and arrange these on the bottom of a large skillet.
Peel and slice potatoes and place them in a layer on top of fish.
Peel and chop tomatoes, onion, and garlic and put these on top of potatoes.
Season to taste with salt and... - 42.4567
1. To make the Court bouillon, put the water, wine, onion, leek, lemon, parsley, fennel, thyme, fish trimmings, salt and peppercorns into a pan, bring to the boil and simmer for 45 minutes. Strain.
2. Place the pieces of fish and potatoes in the Court... - 41.6068
Melt the butter or margarine in a large saucepan.
Add the onion, leek, and fennel and cook over medium heat until softened, 5-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the flour.
Reduce the heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, for approximately 3... - 42.5025
Cracked Pepper Toast Heat the oil in a large soup pot over medium heat.
Add the onions and garlic and saute until softened, about 10 minutes.
Add the wine and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes (with their juices), bay leaves, fennel seeds, cayenne,... - 47.779
Mussel Bisque With Saffron
Although mussel bisque tastes complex, it is easy to prepare and is ideal for a special dinner. While it is festive and rich, it will not break the bank, as mussels are among the most reasonably priced shellfish at the market. - 40.677