- » Fish Soup
Fish Soup Recipes
Fish soup is a soup dish made with fish as the primary ingredient, along with vegetables and seasonings. The fish used to prepare the soup can be of numerous different varieties, and seasonings may also vary from one ... More »
The fish soup is a flavorful dish using fresh seafood; even though it's a bit complicated, its unique taste is definitely worth the effort! - 136.427
Do you like raw fish? Well, then this mulhoe recipe by Maangchi is for you. She is preparing this cold raw fish soup in Mexico with the freshest of fish. The vegetables, spicy, sweet and sour ingredients makes a very delicious refreshing raw fish soup. If you... - 119.617
1. Place a pan on medium heat, pour oil, and add onion, celery, chili, and red bell pepper in it.
2. Season it with salt and pepper.
3. Throw garlic, capers and tomatoes. Give it a good stir, and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Pour white wine and reduce it by... - 113.935
Sancocho De Cabeza De Pescado
1. In a large mixing bowl, add fish head, and fish chunks.
2. Drop lime and garlic. Rub to coat well. Set aside and let it rest for 10 minutes.
3. Chop tomatoes, and reserve the juice.
4. Place a large pot on medium high flame and heat... - 103.77
Salmon Head Tofu Soup
1) Wash and clean the fish head and belly.
2) Mix all the ingredients for the marinade and let the meat marinate for 20 minutes.
3) Cut the tofu into bite-sized chunks.
4) Put the water into a big pot and bring to a boil. When it has... - 87.6548
Fish Soup Part 1 – Ingredients & Getting Started
Fish soup not only makes a great appetizer for a dinner party menu but is also a superbly comforting food item. Take a look at this video series to learn basic fish soup with a little twist. The chef has divided the video in 2 parts – In this video she... - 84.0328
Fish Soup Part 2 - Finishing
This is part 2 of basic fish soup video series. Here the chef continues with the soup making process and also provides some quick garnishing tips. Take a look at part 1 of this series to see ingredient details. A nice video but better presentation and clear... - 79.8753
Fish soup is quite popular in all parts of the world. The just the right mixture of leek, carrot, zucchini, onion, white wine, red bell pepper, whiting fillets, eggs, sour cream and curry power, along with the fish and garnished with salt and pepper makes... - 50.8035
Baked Scallop And Fish Soup
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a baking dish, melt butter.
3. On the bottom of the dish place fish and top with garlic.
4. Further, add tomato, onion, mushrooms, nuts, and scallops.
5. Sprinkle some wine on top.
6. Cover the lid... - 49.7014
Cream Of Fish Soup
Cream of Fish Soup is another winter delicacy. The perfect blend of onions, carrot, celeriac, butter, white wine, curry powder, milk, mustard, and egg, along with fish and salt and pepper as taste maker gives the Cream of Fish Soup a nourishing taste. - 49.3138
Wash fish and cut into 2" pieces.
Place fish with onion, tomatoes, chopped garlic, coriander leaves, bay leaf, salt, pepper and water in a pan over moderate heat.
Bring to boil, lower heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes till fish is tender.
Strain soup... - 49.2615
Cream Of Fish Soup
Wash and wipe the fish and cut it into pieces.
Put the fish in the pressure cooker with the stock, bayleaf and seasoning.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 2 minutes.
Reduce the pressure quickly.
Strain the stock into a jug.
Remove... - 48.0112
Traditional Fish Soup
This fish soup recipe is a flavorful soup recipe that can be prepared with any fish of your choice. flavored with a hint of vodka, along with saffron, the fish soup is made along with bacon and vegetables. Herbed with basil and bayleaf, the fish soup is... - 47.9502
Gardiner's Bay Fish Soup
Gardiner's Bay Fish Soup is a tasty and filling seafood soup that you can prepare in a jiffy. I was surprised to see my children eating this wonderful soup up! You just have to try this Gardiner's Bay Fish Soup! - 47.4731
Fish Ball Soup
Fish Ball Soup is a well flavored soup that is perfect for your dinner parties. Your guests will definitely want to know the secret behind this yummy Fish Ball Soup. Here is the brilliant Fish Ball Soup recipe. - 47.2907
Bouillabaisse Fish Soup Pi-oversale
Bouillabaisse Fish Soup Pi-Oversale is an irresistible mouth watering recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Bouillabaisse Fish Soup Pi-Oversale; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 47.2276
1. In a large pan, tip in the olive oil and the clarified butter
2. Add the mirepoix, shallots, and the 3 cloves of garlic, halved
3. Sauté gently until golden
4. Deglaze the pan by adding white wine and stirring the pan
5. Add the red wine, port and... - 47.2222
Black Salsify And Fish Soup
Get addicted to the flavors of this Black Salsify And Fish Soup. The blend of ingredients in the soup provides it a distinct flavor. This soup makes a great appetizer. Go ahead and try this Black Salsify And Fish Soup recipe and share your feedback. - 46.9886
Fish And Vegetable Soup
1) Wash the mushrooms and soak in the warm water for 20 minutes.
2) Cut the fish in narrow slices.
3) Drain the mushrooms, reserving the water. Slice the mushrooms.
4) In a saucepan, bring the dashi or the broth, clam juice and the... - 46.7974
1. Prepare the tomatoes by peeling them, removing the seeds and cutting into small pieces.
2. In a pan fry onions and garlic in the oil.
3. Then add the prepared tomato pieces, tomato puree, all the herbs and the fish stock and bring to... - 46.769
Summer Fish Soup
1) In a saucepan, mix together lobster bisque, tomato juice, cream, cayenne and lemon juice.
2) Heat the mixture to boil, beating continuously 2 minutes.
3) Simmer the bisque and stir in shrimps.
4) Season to taste and heat for 5 minutes, stirring... - 46.7402
1. If frozen fish is being used, thaw fish and cut into 3/4 -inch pieces.
2. In a saucepan, heat olive or cooking oil stir in the chopped onion and garlic and cook till onion is tender but not brown.
3. Stir in water, potatoes, tomatoes, wine, salt,... - 46.7221
Peking Fish Soup
Cut fish into fillet pieces.
In a fry pan heat 1 cup stock and poach the fish fillets.
Remove skin and bones.
Flake the flesh and put in the grinder and make a paste.
Keep remaining stock aside.
Mix cornflour with the milk.
Place all the stock in a pan, bring... - 46.251
Fish Soup Leghorn-style
Fish Soup Leghorn-Style has a fine taste. Fish Soup Leghorn-Style gets its taste from fish mixed with vegetable and flavored with white wine. Fish Soup Leghorn-Style is inspired by many food joints. - 46.25
Classic Fish Soup
1) In a mixing bowl, mix together the fish, soy sauce, sherry and oil.
2) Refrigerate until needed.
3) In a saucepan, bring the broth to boil and add rice.
4) Cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
5) Add the celery, onions, carrots, and... - 46.2106
Saute vegetables in olive oil for 5 to 10 minutes.
Add water or stock, tomatoes, and seasonings.
If desired, 1 cup white wine may be added in place of 1 cup water or stock.
Simmer until vegetables are tender.
Add fide and cook until pasta is tender.
Meanwhile... - 46.0434
Fish Ball Soup
1) Grind together the sole, shrimp and scallions.
2) Add salt, pepper, ginger, cornstarch and oil, to the fish mixture.
3) Shape the mixture into walnut size balls.
4) In a saucepan, bring dashi or the broth and clam juice to a boil.
5)... - 45.743
Corn And Fish Soup
Place the fish in a shallow heatproof dish.
Squeeze the pieces of ginger in a garlic crusher to extract the juice and sprinkle it over the fish.
Add the sherry and a generous pinch of salt.
Leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
Place the fish in a steamer and... - 45.7218
Fish Soup (zuppa Di Pesce)
If you love fish, this Fish Soup (Zuppa Di Pesce) will make you go gaga for sure. It is indeed the seasonings that play a part in making this Fish Soup (Zuppa Di Pesce) richer. Just give this Fish Soup (Zuppa Di Pesce) a try. - 45.5651
Saffron Flavored Fish Soup
Drain the fish fillets and cut them into 1-inch pieces.
Put them into a deep dish.
Add the lemon juice and aquavit, and cover.
Finely chop the chives and peeled onions.
Cut the leek in half and then into pieces.
Peel and dice the carrots and potatoes.
Dice... - 45.0373
Thaw frozen fish.
In large saucepan combine water, undrained tomatoes, onions, chili peppers, garlic, bay leaf, salt, oregano, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; cover and simmer about 30 minutes till onion is tender.
Cut fish in half if necessary to fit... - 44.8538
Cheesy Fish Soup
Cheesy Fish Soup has a defining taste. The chicken broths ads up the taste of Cheesy Fish Soup. Cheesy Fish Soup must be tried by all fish Lovers. - 44.7105
Skin and bone whiting, scrod and salmon; cut into large pieces.
Combine with onion and bay leaf in saucepan.
Add water to nearly cover.
Simmer until fish flakes easily.
Cook potatoes in milk in saucepan until tender.
Add salt and pepper.
Add fish to saucepan... - 44.3351
Chunky Fish Soup
1) Heat a pan, melt the butter. Put in the leeks and celery. Saute for 5 minutes until they are soft.
2) Pour in wine and stock, and then add tomatoes and turmeric. Let it come to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
3) Make fillets out of the fish and... - 44.2913
Curried Fish Soup
Thaw fish at room temperature for 20 minutes.
Cut the fish into 1/2-inch pieces; set aside.
In a 3-quart saucepan cook the onion, celery, carrot, and curry powder in the butter or margarine till vegetables are tender but not brown.
Stir in chicken broth all... - 44.2848
Riviera Fish Soup
Rinse fish, pat dry, and cut into 1 1/2-inch squares.
Heat oil in a 3-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, and celery; cook, stirring, until onion is soft about 10 minutes.
Stir in parsley, herb seasoning, red pepper, tomato soup, tomato... - 43.977
1) In a kettle, combine the fish, water, parsley, carrots, celery, onions, lemon, salt and pepper together.
2) Simmer over a low heat for 2 hours.
3) Strain the stock and keep aside.
4) In a large bowl, beat the cream and egg yolks together.
5) Stir in... - 43.9214
Fish Ball Soup
First prepare fish stock.
Then put the fish fillets and water chestnuts through a food chopper.
Mix in shrimp, ginger, 1 onion, salt, Sherry, water, egg whites, and cornstarch, and beat until mixture adheres in a fluffy consistency.
Bring stock to a... - 43.8374
Fish And Vegetable Soup
Cut cucumber lengthwise into halves; remove seeds.
Cut each half crosswise into thin slices.
Heat chicken broth, water, soy sauce, ginger and pepper to boiling in 3-quart saucepan; stir in vermicelli.
Heat to boiling; cook uncovered just until tender, about 4... - 43.8104
Fish Soup Provencale
Mix mayonnaise and 3 cloves garlic; cover and refrigerate.
Heat 1/4 cup of the margarine in 12-inch skillet until melted.
Toast 6 of the bread slices in skillet over medium heat until brown on both sides; rub one side of bread with half clove garlic.
Remove... - 43.747
Everybody's Fish Soup
Ask your fishmonger for heads, tails and bones to make your fish stock, plus 1 small inexpensive fish.
Put all of them in a large pan with 1 1/2 pints water, 16 oz. dry white wine, 3 peeled potatoes, 1 large onion studded with 2 cloves, 2 garlic cloves, 1... - 43.7067
Salmon And Tomato Bisque
1. Simmer salmon along with tomatoes, water, and parsley, for 20 minutes.
2. Add onions to butter and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Mix in flour.
3. Take off from heat and slowly add evaporated milk.
4. Place the mixture back on heat and stirring... - 43.6449
1. Set out a large, heavy saucepan or sauce pot having a tight-fitting cover.
2. Rinse fish in cold water and drain well.
3. Using a sharp, heavy knife cut fish crosswise into 1-in. slices. Break through the bone by tapping the knife with a hammer.
4. Put... - 43.5584
Brown Fish Soup
Remove the rind from the bacon and dice the rasher.
Peel and finely dice the onion and dice the leek.
Heat the bacon rind and the oil and gently cook the onion and leek for 2 or 3 minutes.
Add the bacon pieces and continue cooking for 3 minutes.
Add the... - 43.5223
Salmon And Tomato Bisque
Remove skin and bones from fish.
Cut fish into 3/4-inch pieces.
In a medium, saucepan cooks mushrooms and onion in butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in tomatoes, Fish Stock or chicken broth, salt, dill weed, and pepper.
Bring mixture just to... - 43.4323
Fish Soup (psarosoupa)
Put fish heads and bones into a stock pot with bay leaf and water.
Bring to a boil and cook 20 minutes, removing scum as it forms.
Strain broth; return to pot.
Discard heads and bones.
Add onibns, potatoes, carrots, celery, tomatoes, and garlic.
Place... - 43.2248
Thick And Hearty Fish Soup
Melt butter in a large, deep saucepot.
Add celery and onion; cook until onion is transparent.
Add chicken broth, potatoes, salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover and cook over low heat 20 minutes.
Add frozen vegetables, undrained tomatoes and... - 43.1393
Garlicky Fish Soup
1 In a large, heavy saucepan or flameproof casserole heat the oil.
2 Add in the diced potato and garlic, and cook for about 5 minutes.
3 Add in the fish stock, the cubes of fish and the contents of the tin of tomatoes.
4 Sprinkle in the basil,... - 43.1176
Fish And Lettuce Soup
Saute the garlic in the peanut oil.
Bring the soup to a boil.
Add the ginger and the garlic.
Add the fish.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the iceberg lettuce.
Cook for 2 minutes.
Add the salt, soy sauce, and sesame oil. - 43.0469
Cut the fish in inch-long narrow slices.
Mix with the soy sauce, sherry, and oil.
Refrigerate until needed.
Bring the broth to a boil; stir in the rice.
Cover and cook over low heat 45 minutes.
Add the celery, onions, carrots, and pepper.
Cover and cook 5... - 43.0066
Fish Cabbage Soup
1. Wash the fish, skin and cut into bite-sized pieces
2. Toss the pieces with soy sauce and pepper.
3. In a large pan, place the skin, head and bones and combine them with water, salt and onion
4. Simmer the mixture till it reaches... - 42.9635
Creamed Fish Soup
1) Take a saucepan, add fish and 1/3 of the fish stock and simmer until the fish is cooked.
2) Remove the fish from the saucepan.
3) Blend cornstarch with the remaining fish stock and mix with the stock in the saucepan.
4) Add lemon peel, seasoning,... - 42.8045
Delicious Fish Soup
Mince or press 3 of the garlic cloves; set remaining 2 cloves aside.
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, heat 14 cup oil over medium heat.
Add minced garlic and onions; cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are golden (about 15 minutes).
Stir in red pepper flakes and... - 42.4187
Hot & Sour Fish Soup
Unwrap pea pods and place on plate.
Microwave at High for 2 minutes, or until defrosted.
In 3-quart casserole, combine 4 cups water, the onion, mushrooms, garlic, vinegar, soy sauce, bouillon, sugar, salt, red pepper and lime peel.
Microwave... - 42.3765
Provencale Fish Soup
Scrub the mussels, removing beards.
Discard any which are open or do not shut when tapped.
Soak for 1 hour in cold water, then drain.
Remove all shell or skin and bones from the fish.
Cut the flesh into small pieces.
Peel and slice the onions.
Heat the oil in... - 42.2557
Fish Soup Marseilles
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven over high heat.
Stir in the leek, bell pepper, and fennel.
Add the wine and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook, stirring frequently, for 12 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
Add the garlic, orange... - 42.1636
Fish Soup From Ostende
You will find the Fish Soup From Ostende a rare treat! Prepare the Fish Soup From Ostende with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 42.1412
In saucepan cook onion and celery in margarine till tender.
Blend in flour, dillweed, salt, garlic salt, Worcestershire, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in salmon and lemon juice.
Season to taste. - 42.1269
Roquebrune Fish Soup
Heat the olive oil in a 12-cup (3 L) microwave-safe bowl 2 minutes at HIGH.
Add the garlic, onion, thyme and saffron.
Add the fish cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces.
Stir and add the salt and pepper, white wine, boiling water, tomato paste and fennel... - 42.0418
Fish Soup With Vegetables And Red Pepper Sauce
1. In a shallow bowl, combine the bread slices and enough water to cover. Set aside to soak for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, bring the broth to a boil.
3. Squeeze out the water from the bread and transfer the bread to a food processor. Add... - 41.2155
Fish Soup With Garlic
Skim 2 tablespoons oil from the top of white clam sauce.
Place oil in a medium saucepan.
Heat until hot.
Add onion; saute until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add water, salt, thyme, fennel and orange peel.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, coveted, for 15... - 41.1106
Hearty Fish Soup
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Add the onion, garlic and celery and fry until softened.
Stir in the tomatoes with their juice, stock, herbs and rice.
Bring to the boil, then cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add the beans and continue simmering, covered, until... - 40.8958
Bourride (fish Soup With Garlic Mayonnaise)
1 Peel and chop the onions. Wash and chop the tomatoes. Peel and chop the garlic. Wash and dry the herbs. Bring the water to a boil.
2 Put the onions, tomatoes, garlic, grated orange rind and herbs in a large, heavy-based saucepan. Season with salt and... - 40.746
Put fish head and bones into a kettle with bay leaf, onion, celery, and water.
Boil 15 minutes.
Remove from heat and strain liquid, returning it to kettle.
Add tomatoes, carrots, potatoes, and chilies to liquid in kettle.
Simmer until carrots... - 40.3161
Fish N Citrus Soup
In a large saucepan combine Fish Stock or chicken broth, orange peel, orange juice, onion, soy sauce, pepper, garlic, and bay leaf.
Bring mixture to boiling, then reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, if using fish steaks, remove skin and... - 40.2039
Yugoslav Fish Soup
This Yugoslav Fish Soup is simply irresistible. Try this Yugoslav Fish Soup on a get together; you will definetely get a lot of compliments for this dish. - 39.42
Spicy Fish Soup
Boil heads, tails, and fins of fish in a large pot of salted water.
Add onions, paprika, and salt.
Allow to simmer tor 1 hr.
Strain stock and pour over pieces of fish.
Bring to the boil.
Add green pepper and chilli.
Allow to simmer for about 30 min.
Do not... - 39.1767
San Francisco Bisque
1. In a 2-quart saucepan, combine soup and water and stir to blend well.
2. Place pan on a medium high heat and bring liquid to a boil, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the remaining ingredients.
4. Reduce heat to low and let the soup simmer for 10... - 39.1041
Simmer salmon, tomatoes, onion, parsley and 2 cups water for 20 minutes.
Melt butter in large saucepan, blend in flour.
Stir milk in gradually; add salt and paprika.
Cook, stirring, until smooth and boiling; stir in salmon mixture gradually.
Bring just to a... - 38.463
Rijeka Fish Soup
Place the olive oil in an 8-cup (2 L) microwave-safe bowl, microwave 3 minutes at HIGH.
Add the onion and the tomatoes.
Microwave 4 minutes at HIGH.
Add the remaining ingredients.
Stir and microwave 8 to 12 minutes at HIGH.
Salt to taste. - 38.4376
New Zealand Fish Soup
Saute onion and garlic in olive oil in skillet until soft.
Stir in tomatoes and chicken broth.
Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add fish and spinach; mix well.
Simmer for 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily, stirring occasionally.
Stir in... - 38.4205
Coconut Fish Soup
Put fish in a large saucepan with water, salt, pepper, onion and chilli.
Bring slowly to simmering point and maintain till fish is soft.
Cool and strain off stock.
Taste for flavour and add extra seasoning if needed.
Heat, and just before serving, stir in... - 38.4185
Salmon Bisque With Tomato Puree
1) In a 3-quart saucepan, heat the oil and saute the onions for about 5 minutes until they turn soft.
2) Add in the flour and cook for about 3 minutes. Stir constantly till the flour turns a light brown.
3) Add in the stock, tomato puree, salmon and... - 37.9827
East India Fish Soup
Put sliced onions and potatoes with the milk and chicken stock cube and cook until potatoes are soft.
Blend in an electric blender.
Poach the fish in salted water until just tender.
Drain and remove bones and keep warm.
Put the blended mixture over a low heat... - 37.9722
In a large saucepan combine water, undrained tomatoes, mixed vegetables, celery, onion, bouillon granules, oregano, garlic, and hot pepper sauce.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 10 minutes or till vegetables are tender.
Stir in fish.
Return... - 37.8315
Smoked Fish Soup
Melt chopped onions, carrots, and peeled potato in butter.
Add fish and other ingredients except the cream and the nutmeg.
Simmer till vegetables and fish are cooked.
Remove bones from fish and return flesh to soup.
Discard parsley and thyme and bay... - 37.7689
1. In a skillet, saute onions in a little oil, add whole wheat flour and cook at low flame for a couple of minutes
2. Add milk gradually and keep stirring so lumps donâ€™t form; simmer at medium flame till it begins to thicken
3. Flake a cup and a... - 37.713
Watercress And Fish Soup
Remove skin and any bones from the fish, and cut into very thin slices.
Marinate for 20 minutes.
Wash and trim the watercress into 5-cm (2-in) lengths.
Boil the stock, add the fish and watercress and simmer for 2 minutes.
Adjust the seasoning and serve... - 37.2935
Chilli Fish Soup
1. Place the mushrooms in a large bowl. Pour over enough boiling water to cover and leave to stand for 5 minutes. Drain the mushrooms thoroughly. Using a sharp knife, roughly chop the mushrooms.
2. Heat the sunflower oil in a preheated wok. Add the onion to... - 37.1404
White Fish Soup
Put the fish, cut into pieces, the water, onion, seasoning and parsley, dill or fennel into a pan and simmer gently until the fish is just cooked.
Rub through a sieve.
Meanwhile make a sauce with the butter, flour and milk add the fish puree and reheat,... - 36.9421
Clean and dress fish, and cook it in 3 pt. of salted water, together with vinegar, bay leaf, black pepper and onions.
Cook cleaned and sliced vegetables in strained liquid until tender.
Prepare white roux from lard and flour, add finely chopped parsley and... - 36.6995
Potage A La Caravelle
1. Scrub the mussels well and rinse the fish bones under cold running water.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large kettle and add the leeks, celery, onion, garlic and parsley. Cook until the leeks are wilted. Add the tomatoes and seasonings. Add the wine and stir.... - 36.5426
Hot & Sour Fish Soup
Unwrap pea pods and place on plate.
Microwave at High for 2 minutes, or until defrosted.
In 3-quart casserole, combine 4 cups water, onion, mushrooms, garlic, vinegar, soy sauce, bouillon, brown sugar, salt, red pepper and lime peel.
Mic - 36.3938
Creamed Shell Fish Soup
If using fresh prawns or shrimps simmer the shells in the water to obtain a good flavoured stock.
If using ready prepared or frozen fish, add a few drops anchovy essence to the water.
If using uncooked frozen scampi simmer gently in the water for about 5... - 36.1462
Fish Soup Florentine
In 2-quart saucepan, stir together soup mix, water, spinach, oregano and red pepper.
Over high heat, heat to boiling.
Reduce heat to low.
Cover; simmer 5 minutes.
Stir in fish and wine.
Cover; simmer 5 minutes more or until fish flakes easily when tested with... - 35.8862
Yummy Fish Soup
Cut fish into 2-inch-square pieces.
In a covered saucepan, combine the oil, garlic, parsley, sliced olives, and tomatoes.
Cook over medium heat 5 minutes.
Add the fish and continue cooking 5 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent sticking.
Add water, cover... - 35.5435
This is a wonderful Fish Soup recipe! As it is extremely delicious and easy to make, I prepare Fish Soup often at home for dinner! Try it! - 35.4536
Hearty Fish Soup
Heat the oil in a large pan on a medium heat, throw in the garlic and turn for 30 seconds.
Add the stock, followed by all the fish, the tomatoes and tomato paste and boil for 5-8 minutes.
It's that simple! Serve garnished with chopped chives and sliced spring... - 34.7386
Spinach Fish Soup
1. In a saucepan, blend together together milk, cheese soup, spinach, Worcestershire sauce, and salt; bring the mixture to boil.
2. Add fish and reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 10 minutes or till fish is done.
3. Arrange the soup... - 34.6721
Clam And Fish Soup Stew
Clam And Fish Soup Stew is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Clam And Fish Soup Stew recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 34.5048
Basic Fish Soup
Basic Fish Soup has a grand taste. The fish and parsley gives the Basic Fish Soup a rousing taste. Basic Fish Soup is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 34.4735
Fish Ball Soup Veracruz
1 Heat the oil in a nonstick Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the onion, poblano, and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, about 7 minutes. Transfer half of the onion mixture to a food processor or blender; set aside.
2 Add the clam... - 34.3751
Fish Soup With Vegetables
In a flameproof casserole, fry the onions and leeks gently in the olive oil until translucent.
Meanwhile pour 125 ml (4 fl oz) boiling water over the saffron strands in a cup.
Add the carrots, celery, tomato flesh, garlic, chilli, thyme, bay leaves and orange... - 34.0481
Hot And Sour Fish Soup
1. Pat fish fillets dry; cut into 1-inch pieces. Mix fish, vinegar, soy sauce, carrots, clam juice and mushrooms in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 5 minutes.
2. Mix cornstarch and water; stir into fish mixture. Cover tightly and... - 33.6429
Fish Balls And Watercress Soup
1. To prepare the fish ball cut each into half, trim and wash the watercress.
2. In a saucepan bring the stock to a rolling boil, add the fish balls, return to the boil and cook for 1 minute, adjust the seasonings before adding the... - 33.261
Latin American Fish Soup
Cook and stir onions and garlic in oil in Dutch oven until onion is tender; add remaining ingredients.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until fish flakes easily with fork, about 5 minutes. - 33.2471
Fish S Maw Soup
1. Soak fish's maw, then dice.
2. Dice water chestnuts. Mince ham. Beat egg lightly. Blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
3. Bring stock to a boil. Add fish's maw and water chestnuts, and simmer, covered, 30 minutes.
4. Add cornstarch paste and cook,... - 32.3679
1. In 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook diced onion and celery until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in flour and paprika until blended; cook 1 minute. Stir in water, salt, dill weed, and bouillon; over... - 31.7502
Fish Soup With Herbs And Sliced Vegetables
Set slicing disc in place and stack the carrots, celery and leek into the feed tube.
Push through with plastic pusher.
Put the vegetables and sliced lemon into the fish stock and cook gently for 10 minutes.
Add fish cubes and continue cooking gently for... - 31.2751
Put the oil in a large pot and cook for 30 seconds. Stir in the onion, garlic and fennel, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and fish, stir in the turmeric, then pour over the water or stock (broth). Cover and cook for 8—10 minutes, until the... - 31.1957
Fish Soup Recipes By Category