- » Fish Shaped Pastry
Fish Shaped Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fish shaped pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fish shaped pastry recipes.
Halibut Fillet In Puff Pastry Shell
– Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
– In a bowl, combine all stuffing ingredients and let stand for at least 1 hour.
– Roll out puff pastry and cut into 8 identical fish shapes.
– Place 1 halibut fillet in middle of pastry and spoon stuffing... - 36.8003
Deep Fried Kedgeree In Pastry Casing
1 Place the haddock, rice, peas, carrots, baked beans, onion, egg, salt, pepper and curry powder in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
2 Roll out the puff pastry thinly (1/2 inch thick). Cut the pastry into 4 rounds, each about 6 inches in diameter.
3 Place 3 large... - 30.0844
Tuna En Croute
This Tuna En Croute is my favorite fish pastry. Try this cheesy fish bake with your favorite savory sauces and let me know if you like it. Your suggestions for this Tuna En Croute are welcome. - 36.1694
Sole In Pastry
Sole In Pastry has a distinctive taste. The sole fish and mushrooms give the Sole In Pastry a rousing taste. Sole In Pastry is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 37.1411
Tuna And Broccoli Pie
1. Cut broccoli into 2-inch pieces; set aside.
2. In 3-quart saucepan over low heat, melt butter or margarine; stir in flour, salt, and paprika until blended. Gradually stir in milk, and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and is smooth. With... - 32.5014
Salmon In Puff Pastry
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Roll out two-thirds of the pastry into a large oval, measuring 35cm/14in in length. Cut into a curved fish shape and place on a lightly greased large baking sheet.
2. Use the trimmings to make narrow strips. Brush... - 43.7952
1) Drain the tuna and into a basin, flake the flesh. Add the parsley, seasoning, curry powder, breadcrumbs, lemon juice and just enough egg to bind the mixture to a damp consistency.
2) Roll out the pastry thinly into a square measuring about 10-inches... - 37.617
Shellfish In Puff Pastry
1. Lightly grease a large baking sheet and sprinkle it with a little water. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface into a rectangle slightly less than 5mm/1/4in thick. Using a sharp knife, cut into six diamond shapes about 13cm/ 5in long. Transfer... - 42.2616
Russian Fish Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Skin the fish properly and cut it into small pieces.
3) Mix the fish pieces with seasoning, chopped eggs and lemon rind and bind with the sauce.
4) Roll the pastry into a square shape and... - 40.9986
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a bowl, combine the fish and shellfish with the dill weed, lemon peel, salt and pepper.
3) In a saucepan, gently saute the onion in the melted butter for 5 minutes until soft.
5) Sprinkle and stir... - 45.543
Russian Fish Pie
1. Pre-heat the oven to Regulo 7 or 425°F.
2. Make the pastry and then roll it out to a 9-inch square.
3. Prepare the filling; flake fish. Put in seasoning, lemon juice, parsley, and sufficient white sauce to hold the mixture... - 44.1874
Smoked Fish And Egg Slice
1) Roll the pastry in the shape of a rectangle of 8x12 inches.
2) Cut 1-inch, 1 on the long sides.
3) Brush the edges of the pastry with... - 44.9668
1) Roll out pastry and line about 16 tiny boat-shaped tins.
2) Prick the bottoms and bake for 12-15 minutes at (425-450ºF, Gas Mark 6-7) temperature.
3)Bind together rice , salmon or tuna fish and mayonnaise.
4)Add chopped gherkins into the rice... - 39.0029
Somerset Fish Pie
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2.Heat butter in a pan, add flour in it and cook for 2 minutes by stirring.
3.Turn off the flame and slowly add milk and cider to it.
4.Put the pan on heat and let the mixture boil by stirring.
5.Cook... - 46.9679
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F (mark 6).
2) Cook the fish as per the packet directions, then skin, debone and flake the fish on cooling.
3) In a saucepan, heat and thaw the sauce, gently mix in the fish and adjust the seasoning.
4)... - 36.0995
Oprah Fish With Diablo Sauce And Belgium Style Berry Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
For the Oprah Fish:
2. Dust both sides of the fish fillet with pepper and salt.
3. Next, dip the seasoned fish into a bowl of milk.
4. Next, coat with flour.
5. Grill the fish on both sides... - 105.414
Heat 3 tablespoons of the olive oil in a large pan.
Add the onion and cook on a high heat for 2-3 minutes.
Add the garlic and stir for 1 minute.
Add the rice and coat with the oil in the pan for 1-2 minutes, then add the wine and simmer for a further... - 44.6854
1 Drain liquid from peas and corn into a medium-size saucepan.
Stir in soup and evapo-rated milk; heat to boiling.
2 Combine peas, corn, tuna, pimientos, and onion in shallow 8-cup baking dish; pour boiling soup mixture over; stir to mix.
3 Bake in hot... - 40.2123
1) In a pan, combine water and 1/4 cup butter and heat till water boils.
2) Add flour and salt and stir vigorously.
3) When the mix begins to form a ball, turn off heat.
4) While beating, add in one egg at a time till the mixture is smooth.
5) Debone... - 42.0178
1 Coulibiac is a traditional, hot, Russian fish pie usually made with salmon. It is served with sour cream 1 Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2 Heat the butter in a saucepan and saute the onion until soft. Add the rice and simmer for 3 minutes until... - 36.154
Cook the haddock fillets according to the directions on the packet. Allow to cool, then discard the skin and any bones and flake the flesh. Melt the butter in a saucepan. Add the flour and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Remove from the heat and gradually stir... - 25.1127
1.Prepare kippers by following the package directions.
2.Drain and keep the liquid aside.
3.Remove the skin and flake the kippers.
4.Take a pan, put liquor in it.
5.Add onions to it and cook for 5 minutes.
6.Add flaked kippers,... - 39.5136
Fillet Steak En Croute
Sprinkle the steaks with pepper and put under a hot grill for 1 minute on each side.
Cool and spread with pate.
Cut the pastry in half and roll out each piece to a 5 mm (1/4 inch) thickness.
Wrap the steak in the pastry, with the join underneath.
Decorate the... - 28.996
Tournedos En Croute
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7.
2. In a frying pan gently cook the onions and garlic in 25 g / 1 oz of hot butter such that soft.
3. Over gentle heat stir in the mushrooms, nutmeg, salt and pepper and cook such that the... - 43.0414
Truites A L'estragon
1. Remove the backbones from the trout.
2. Mix the breadcrumbs with half the chopped tarragon. Add salt and pepper and bind the mixture together with beaten egg. Spread a layer of the mixture inside each trout and re-form, pressing firmly to mould the... - 45.7658
Hors D'oeuvres Pie
1) In a large plate arrange slice of bread.
2) Cut into 12 pie-shaped wedges.
3) In a bowl, mix hard-boiled eggs with mayonnaise.
4) Add onion salt and stir.
5) Transfer content into pastry bag with star tube.
6) Put a whirled edge around each in the... - 40.4757
Pastel De Pescado
1. Take a mixing bowl and mix flour, salt and sugar in it.
2. Put ½ cup butter until well mashed.
3. Put cold water sufficient enough to make it into ball shaped dough.
4. Secure the dough in a plastic wrap and chill for an hour.
For... - 46.2163
Haddock And Tomato Pie
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2.Take an ovenproof pie dish, arrange layers of fish, tomatoes and mushrooms in it.
3.Add a sprinkling of parsley amd lemon juice.
4.In a pan, heat butter and add flour to it.
5.Cook for 2 minutes by... - 45.849
1) In a bowl mash anchovies.
2) Preheat oven at 450Â°c.
3) Blend the anchovies with pastry mixture.
4) Roll to 1/4-inch thickness.
5) Using a knife, cut into squares or other shapes.
6) Transfer into ungreased cookie sheet.
7) Bake for... - 30.0906
Seafood Puff Pie
Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection Cookbook. - 44.6237
Salmon And Cheese Parcels
Salmon and cheese parcels are snacky little filled patties made with salmon and ricotta cheese filling. Wrapped in a filo pastry, the salmon is combined along with cheese, eggs, parsley and lemon juice for flavor and baked in the microwave with a butter... - 38.5492
Quick Anchovy Puffs
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Mash the anchovies and blend them into the pastry mixture
3) Roll out the mixture to a thickness of 1/4-inch.
4) Cut the mixture tinto squares, or any other preferred shape.
5) On an... - 29.1259
Whiting Fillets With Vermouth Sauce
Brush a large, flameproof baking dish generously with some of the butter and lay fillets in it side by side. Blend remaining butter with vermouth, lemon juice and tomato paste. Pour over the fish, season with salt and pepper and place over high heat. Cook,... - 27.558
Egg And Anchovy Mousse
Slice eggs; process in food processor.
Drain anchovy fillets well on absorbent paper; place on chopping block.
Sprinkle with 1/4 tea spoon lemon juice.
Mash into smooth paste.
Place butter in mixer bowl; beat with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add... - 34.1391
New Koulibiac With Green Marbling
Choose at least two kinds of fish which will make thinnish fillets, such as lemon sole and pink trout.
If you can include something as attractive as red mullet, a more expensive sole, or some shellfish, it wili be even better.
Skin the fillets (but not if red... - 47.3987
Poisson En Croute
Puree the scallops in a food processor.
Combine in a bowl with the half-and-half, parsley, pepper and salt, mixing well.
Place one sheet of the puff pastry on a lightly greased baking sheet.
Cut into a fish shape.
Cover with the bread crumbs (to... - 39.6848
1. Pre heat an oven at 190 C (380 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with oil.
3. Grease two wooden spoon handles with oil and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, place egg whites. Beat well till stiff peak stage. Keep aside.
5. In a medium sized sauce... - 44.9102
Russian Salmon Loaf
Heat 1 1/2.inches water, 1 onion, the bay leaf, peppercorns and 2 teaspoons salt to boiling in 12-inch skillet; reduce heat.
Arrange fish in single layer in skillet.
Simmer uncovered until fish flakes easily with fork, 4 to 6 minutes.
Drain... - 39.4864
Creamy Salmon With Dill In Filo Baskets
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Place the bay leaf, peppercorns, parsley and salmon in a frying pan and add enough water to barely cover the fish.
2. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and poach the fish for 5 minutes until it flakes easily.... - 42.864
Basic Vol-au-vent Shells
Roll out pastry to 3/4 in. thickness, cut out two 6 in. circles.
Brush baking tin with water, lay one circle on it.
Cut 4 in. circle from centre of second round; set this aside.
Moisten edge of pastry on baking tin, place over it the cut-out rim; it should... - 29.4275
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Into a medium-sized saucepan, drain the liquid from the corn and peas. Add the soup and evaporated milk and stir well. Heat till the mixture starts to boil.
3) In a shallow 8-cup baking... - 44.3857
Halibut Pie has a matchless taste. The halibut and eggs give the Halibut Pie a rousing taste. Halibut Pie is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 41.2085
1 Preheat the oven to 220Â°C, 425Â°F, gas 7.
On a floured board, roll out the puff pastry to 3 mm (i in) thick and cut it into tri- angles with sides about 10 cm (4 in) long.
2 Drain the juice from the canned salmon and reserve it.
Remove any skin or bone... - 37.6957
Celebration Seafood Pie
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl and rub (cut) in the margarine and lard (shortening) until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Add the water and mix to a firm dough.
Knead lightly on a floured surface until the dough is smooth.
Chill in the... - 43.7704
Put the 1 1/2 cups of warm water, yeast, and sugar in a large bowl.
Let it sit for 5 minutes.
Stir in the flour and mix well, first with a wooden spoon, then with your hands.
Put extra flour on the counter, turn out the dough, and knead about 20 times by... - 37.6326
Koinobori Spring Rolls (egg Rolls)
Koinobori (こいのぼり) is carp-shaped wind socks traditionally flown on May 5th in Japan to celebrate "Tango no Sekku" (端午の節句), boy's festival, in honor of sons and in the hope that they will grow up healthy and strong.
However in 1948, the... - 116.856