- » Fish Seafood Chowder
Fish Seafood Chowder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fish seafood chowder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fish seafood chowder recipes.
New England Style Fish Chowder
New England style Fish Chowder is a must try for all seafood lovers. Thanks to Chef Evanne for the wonderful tour along the coast of Maine in the New England before she starts with the recipe. From scallops to shrimps, cod fish and clams almost every common... - 115.858
Seafood Chowder Salad
Seafood can make a delicious and flavorful treat too. Check out this fantastic video that shows a wonderful recipe and great way to serve your seafood. Try out this amazing salad for a wonderful family dinner or a healthy relaxing holiday meal and rejoice! - 89.4937
Bacon Seafood Chowder
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. Cut the top off each bread roll, scoop out and discard the centres and place on a baking tray. Bake for 8-10 minutes until crisp.
3. In a frying pan, heat oil, butter and fry the bacon... - 47.5357
Mussel, Clam And Fish Chowder
In large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion, celery and carrot, stirring, for 5 minutes.
Add garlic, bay leaf, thyme, basil, tomatoes, water and potatoes; bring to simmer.
Cover and cook over low heat for 25 minutes or until vegetables are... - 45.854
Boston Seafood Chowder
1. Remove the frozen fish from freezer and let thaw at room temperatur for 15 minutes.
2. Remove and bones or skin and dice the fish fillets. Keep aside.
3. In a cooking casserole or Dutch oven, heat the oil over medium heat.
4. Add the... - 43.9996
1) Allow the fish to stand at the room temperature for about 20 min.
2) Slice into 4 equal-sized portions crosswise.
3) In the 3-quart saucepan, cook the bacon until crisp.
4) Remove the bacon and reserve the drippings.
5) Cook the ... - 42.7257
Tomato Seafood Chowder
Cover the well-washed haddock with cold water, bring slowly to boil, then remove and wash again.
Skim off scum from the stock.
Cook onions in a little of the stock until almost soft.
Add potatoes and cook until soft.
Cut tomatoes into eighths, discard seeds;... - 42.276
New England Fish Chowder
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in heavy skillet. (Electric skillet 300°.)
Add onion and cook till tender.
Arrange fish and potatoes in layers in skillet; add water.
Cover and cook gently (220°) till potatoes are barely tender, about 15 minutes.
Blend... - 41.8761
Creamy Fish Chowder
To clean a leek efficiently, trim the root end, cut the leek to the desired length and then halve the leek lengthwise. Hold each half under cold running water, carefully pulling the layers open to wash away any dirt. Place in a colander or on a kitchen towel... - 38.3577
Maine Fish Chowder
Simmer haddock in large pan in small amount of water until just tender; break gently with fork.
Re- move skin.
Cook potatoes until almost done in small amount of water; add to haddock.
Saute onion in bacon drippings; add to haddock mixture.
Add salt, pepper... - 36.8885
In 3-quart saucepan cook onion and green pepper in butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
Add soup, evaporated milk, bouillon cube, and garlic powder.
Stir in the cooked fish.
Heat through. - 36.1598
Fish Chowder is an easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Fish Chowder, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 35.4342
Manhattan Fish Chowder
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic, and cook 3 to 5 minutes, or until softened.
2. Add the potatoes, stock, bay leaf and salt, cover the pan and bring to a simmer. Cook for about 15 minutes, or until the potatoes... - 34.6416
Melt butter; add onion, potato, carrot, 1 cup water, 1 teaspoon salt and pepper.
Cover; simmer for about 15 minutes or until carrot is almost tender.
Thaw haddock; cut into 1-inch cubes.
Add haddock, milk, herbs and remaining salt; heat to simmering.
Cook... - 34.3309