- » Fish Salad
Fish Salad Recipes
Fish salad is a healthy and nutritious and is generally made from sea fish like tuna or salmon. Generally fish salad are eaten with sandwiches (as a filling) or tossed in with a green salad. Parsley, celery and onion ... More »
Mesopotamian Baked Fish And Barley Salad
Fish and barley salad is a healthy way for a delicious and appetizing summer meal. See this wonderful video that shares great information on the health benefits of barley and cilantro. Show how they can be combined to make a fantastic salad. The fish here is... - 120.473
Japanese Salmon And Noodle Salad
1. For dressing, in a small bowl, add wasabi, soy sauce, mirin, and sugar. Mix well.
2. In a large saucepan, boil water with salt. Drop noodles in boiling salted water and cook for 2 minutes or until tender.
3. Drain, and rinse noodles in cold... - 99.6867
Layered Fish Salad
Place cod in well-buttered baking dish.
Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt, white pepper to taste and lemon juice.
Cover tightly with lid or foil.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) 1/2 hour, or until fish is opaque and flakes easily with fork.
Make a... - 47.9957
Sea Breeze Fish Salad
Sea breeze fish salad is a whitefish salad that can be prepared with red snapper or sea bass fillets. A cooked salad, the fish is cooked with soy sauce and lemon juice with peels in it. Tossed with cooked peas, cilantro and cantaloupe chunks in it, the sea... - 47.9293
Blackened Fish Salad
Thaw fish, if frozen.
In a large salad bowl combine leaf lettuce, spinach, orange sections, cucumber slices, and pepper strips.
Divide the lettuce mixture among dinner plates.
In a small bowl combine basil, thyme, onion powder, ground red pepper,... - 46.423
Provencale Fish Salad In Tomatoes
1. Use a paring knife to make a small cross on stem end of each tomato.
2. In a large saucepan, heat water to boiling point. Take pan off the heat.
3. Add the tomatoes to the boiling water and leave for 2-3 minutes.
4. Drain the... - 46.2664
Sweet And Sour Fish Salad
1) In a frying pan, rinse and place the fish and cover with water.
2) Slightly fold and add the lemon grass alongwith the lime leaves into the pan.
3) Pierce the chilli with a fork, put into the pan. Allow to boil and simmer for 7-8 minutes then place... - 46.2435
Minted Pea And Fish Salad
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut into 1-inch cubes.
Place fish in a large skillet.
Add wine, 1/4 cup water, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Bring to boiling, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 3 to 6 minutes or till fish flakes easily with a fork.
Cool fish... - 45.2837
Ceviche Raw Fish Salad
Ceviche Raw Fish Salad is a delicious recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 45.0794
Fish Salad With Herbed Mayonnaise
Combine all the ingredients for the marinade.
Place all the ingredients for the poaching liquid in a large saucepan.
Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
Bring back to the boil and plunge the lobster in headfirst.
Boil 15... - 44.8548
Salt Herring Salad
1) Soak cleaned herring in water for at least 12 hours.
2) Remove the skin and bones from the herring and cut into cubes.
3) In a large mixing bowl, add herring, potatoes, beets, pickles, diced apple, onion, and veal and gently toss to... - 44.5723
Molded Fish Salad
1) In a large saucepan, blend the soup and cream cheese together.
2) Stir continuously and cook over a low heat, until the mixture is smooth and thoroughly heated.
3) Soak the gelatin in cold water for about 3 minutes,
then stir into the hot soup... - 43.6961
Raw Fish Salad
Raw Fish Salad is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely love to talk about this Raw Fish Salad with us! - 43.5544
In a saucepan, combine the fish, water, whole onion and salt.
Bring to a boil and cook over medium heat 25 minutes.
Drain, cool and flake.
Mix together the mayonnaise, grated onions and Worcestershire sauce.
Combine the apples, cucumbers, celery and fish.
Add... - 42.2847
Warm Fish Salad
Mix all the ingredients for the salad dressing together.
Place the Chinese leaves or lettuce on individual plates or a dish.
Pour the white wine into a pan, add the haddock and poach for 3 to 4 minutes.
Do not cover the pan.
Cut large scallops in slices;... - 42.1081
Chilled Fish Salad
Thaw frozen fish.
Bring water to a boil in a large skillet; add salt.
Place fillets in skillet.
Cover and simmer about 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Drain and flake.
Combine mayonnaise, onion, relish, lemon juice, salt, and... - 41.8862
Chilled Fish Salad
Soak the herrings in cold water for 1 hour.
Drain and cut into strips.
Peel and core the apples and slice thinly.
Peel the onions and grate finely.
Mix the herrings, apple slices, onions and pimiento together.
Mix together the sour cream, yogurt, lemon juice... - 41.7608
Bean And Tuna Fish Salad (insalata Di Fagioli E Tonno)
This Bean And Tuna Fish Salad (Insalata Di Fagioli E Tonno) is one of my favorites and doesnâ€™t involve complex marinadings and freezings in the preparation part. Just give this Bean And Tuna Fish Salad (Insalata Di Fagioli E Tonno) a try. - 41.6754
1. Prepare the salad plants.
2. Remove all skin and bone from the fish and flake finely. Bind with a little of the mayonnaise.
3. Add flavourings and seasonings.
4. Pile the fish in the centre of a serving dish, and coat with the remaining mayonnaise.
5. Put... - 41.652
Marinated Citrus Fish Salad
1.Place fish in a glass bowl with peppercorns and orange rind.
2.To make marinade, combine oil, orange, grapefruit and lime juices, vinegar and ginger.
Pour marinade over fish, cover and refrigerate overnight.
3 To serve, remove fish with a slotted spoon to a... - 41.2881
Piquant Fish Salad
Peel and halve the onions.
Put in a dry saucepan and fry until browned.
Remove from the heat and add the fish and 1 teaspoon salt.
Pour over enough water to cover and bring to the boil.
Simmer for about 20 minutes, until the fish is cooked.
Drain the onions... - 40.9044
Mint And Cucumber Fish Salad
1 Melt the butter in a frying pan (skillet) and saute the chopped onion until soft.
Add the white wine and seasoning and bring to the boil.
Add the fish fillets, and reduce the heat to a gentle simmer.
Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
Remove from the heat and... - 40.786
Tuna Fish Salad
1) Take a bowl, add together, diced avocado, tuna fish, celery, salt, pepper, and toss lightly.
2) Mix together lemon juice and salad dressing.
3) Add the dressing to tuna mixture and blend carefully.
4) Take a salad bowl and serve garnished... - 39.4925
Add 1 envelope gelatin to 3/4 cup tomato juice in saucepan.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Add steak sauce.
Heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat and stir in remaining 1 cup tomato juice.
Pourinto 2-qt.mould and chill until set, but... - 39.1997
Fish Salad Mold With Celery
In 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish, combine halibut, onion, bay leaf, lemon, allspice, salt, pepper, and water.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM HIGH (7) for 10 minutes or till fish flakes easily with a fork.
Drain fish; chill.
Flake fish, removing bones.
In bowl,... - 39.0424
1. Gently cook the fish; do not over-cook.
2. Flake it.
3. In a bowl, take diced cucumber, chopped celery or chicory, chopped onion, chopped eggs and mayonnaise.
4. Add it to the fish.
5. Serve Fish Salad on a bed of lettuce, garnished with... - 38.6983
Pacific Island Fish Salad
Cut the fish into 1 cm (1/2 inch) cubes and put into a bowl.
Sprinkle with salt and stir well.
Then cover with lemon juice and leave for two hours.
Put in a strainer and squeeze out the juice.
Chop the onion finely, grate the carrot, partly peel the... - 38.3333
1. In a shallow dish, place the fish fillet
2. Peel and chop the onions, mix them with salt, mustard, wine and Worcestershire sauce and pour over the fish; allow to marinate an hour
3. In a saucepan, place the fish fillets and add water, bring to a... - 37.8587
Fruit & Fish Salad Plate
In a large bowl combine the cold rice, green onions, green pepper and celery.
Toss together to combine.
In another bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, curry powder, ginger, salt and pepper.
Make sure that the dressing is very well... - 37.8496
1.Start by removing the bones, pick the fish into flakes
2.Now turn over it oil mixed with vinegar and set away in a cold place
3.When about to serve, chop celery and add to the fish
4.Arrange crisp white leaves of lettuce in cup shapes... - 37.8057
Tuna Fish Salad
1) Lightly flake up the tuna.
2) In a bowl, lightly toss together with onions, celery, green pepper, tuna and bean sprouts.
3) In a bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and soy sauce.
4) Gently fold the mayonnaise mixture into the onion... - 37.431
Grilled Fish Salad
1. Preheat the broiler or prepare the grill. If broiling, line a broiler pan with foil and lightly oil the foil.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the ginger, garlic, soy sauce, lime juice, oil, honey, lime zest, black pepper, and red pepper flakes, and whisk to... - 37.2519
Macaroni Fish Salad
Cook the macaroni in boiling salted water until tender.
Drain and cool.
Mix together the mayonnaise, milk, vinaigrette dressing and salt and pepper to taste, then fold in the macaroni.
Add the fish, prawns, celery, spring onions and cabbage and fold together... - 36.5165
Tomato And Fish Salad
Place the mackerel in a shallow serving dish and pour over the lemon juice.
Sprinkle over the salt and pepper and set aside for at least 4 hours.
In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the oil, tomatoes, onions, olives, oregano, chillis and wine and stir... - 35.7892
Seviche Haw Fish Salad
Cut the fish into very thin, small slices.
Marinate in the lime juice for 1 1/2 hours.
Mix together the olive oil, garlic, oregano, thyme, coriander, Tabasco or chili paste, and black pepper for the dressing.* After the fish has marinated, blend in the... - 35.7285
Tuna Fish Salad Sandwiches
Drain oil from tuna and mix with other ingredients.
May be used as salad - and if used for salad, add eggs, apple, salt, sugar and mayonnaise just before serving. - 35.2469
1)Line a salad dish with lettuce leaves. Keep the fish in the center.
2)Mix the French dressing with onion juice. Pour it over the fish and cover it with celery.
3)Spread mayonnaise on top.
4)Scatter chopped parsley and serve. - 35.1574
Pasta And Fish Salad
Put the farfalle in a pot and pour on enough boiling water to cover. Add a pinch of salt and a few drops of oil, cover and cook for 9 minutes. Drain and rinse thoroughly under cold running water. Drain thoroughly.
Toss the pasta in the oil, add the tuna,... - 33.8293
Fresh Snap Bean And Tuna Fish Salad
Wash beans, remove tips, and cut into 1 1/2 inch lengths.
Place in a saucepan with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 inch boiling water.
Bring to boiling point and cook uncovered for 5 minutes.
Cover and continue cooking until beans are crisp tender, about 10... - 33.1234
Curried Rice N Fish Salad
Break or cut the fish into large chunks.
For salad, in a large mixing bowl stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise or salad dressing, milk, curry powder, and salt.
Add rice, apple, peanuts, celery, and raisins.
Toss lightly to coat.
Add fish, then toss lightly... - 32.8529
Tuna Fish Salad
Drain the tuna fish, then flake.
Combine with the remaining ingredients, mixing lightly with a fork.
Serve on shredded lettuce and watercress. - 32.5128
Molded Fish Salad
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water; dissolve over hot water.
Cook; slowly add to mayonnaise.
Combine all remaining ingredients; add to mayonnaise mixture.
Pour into fish mold; chill.
May be served with lemon gelatin cut into cubes. - 31.6371
Tuna Fish Salad
This typical Tuna Fish Salad is the best healthy and tasty combination to any meal. Try this easy and simple recipe for Tuna Fish Salad; this happens to be my personal favorite! - 31.5243
Tuna Fish Salad
1. In a large bowl, mix the tuna, diced celery and cucumber and the lemon juice. Mix well
2. Add the cooked salad dressing to the pan and moisten well
3. Place in the refrigerator to chill
4. Serve chilled on salad greens - 31.0281
Tuna Fish Salad
Mix all ingredients together and serve on lettuce leaves.
Served with a fresh roll, this makes a tasty meal. - 30.786
Poached Fish Salad
I feel each ingredient in this Poached Fish Salad contributes to its great taste. If you are looking for a salad which is tasty, different, and great to it, Poached Fish Salad is meant for you. Do make it today! - 30.2756
Fish Salad Club Sandwich
Combine perch, celery, tartar sauce and salt; chill.
Divide perch mixture between 6 slices of toast.
Top each with a second slice of toast; place lettuce and tomato slices on top.
Cover with third slice of toast, and secure with wooden toothpicks.
Cut... - 29.7453
Obama's Tuna Fish Salad
1) Break tuna into large pieces.
2) In a bowl, add remaining ingredients and toss in the tuna lightly using two forks. Take care not to break up tuna.
3) Chill and serve as a salad or spread on freah bread slice to make Barack Obama Tuna Sandwiches. - 29.6935
Drain fish and reserve the liquor flake fish in a bowl and com bine with cucumber, celery, pepper, pimento, andonion.
Combine fish liquor with lemon juice and minced parsley, season, and pour over the fish and vegetable mixture.
Chill and serve on platter... - 29.6579
Fish Salad Or Sandwich Filling
Simmer fish filet in a little water until fish flakes easily (approximately 5 to 10 minutes).
Drain and combine with remaining ingredients.
Chill for approximately an hour until flavors are blended.
Serve on salad greens or as a sandwich filling. - 29.3657
1. Toss the fish, cucumber, celery and mayonnaise together in a large bowl.
2. Arrange the washed and dried lettuce in a salad bowl and pile the fish mixture on the lettuce.
3. Put a border of pickles around the edge of the fish. Chop the hard-cooked egg and... - 28.5887
Fresh Fish Salad
Combine all ingredients and chill for at least 1 hour before serving - 28.431
Frozen Fish Salad
Place fish in salted water.
Cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until well done.
Combine pickle, onion, pimento and fish.
Add salad dressing to moisten.
May be used as sandwich filling, cream cheese dip, or as spread for crackers. - 26.3101
Simple Fish Salad
Use any cold cooked fish divided into large flakes.
Season it and mix with the tartare sauce and a little shredded lettuce.
Decorate a dish with the crisp, inner lettuce leaves and slices of lemon and arrange the fish on the dish. - 22.0605
For this recipe use fish with rather firm flesh such as skate pollack, conger eel, hake, turbot, halibut.
Leave the fish to get cold in the Court Bouillon in which it has been cooked.
Cut it in thin slices, and steep for 1 hour in a sauce made from oil, three... - 17.036
Ahi Tuna And Grilled Vegetable Salad
1. In a bowl, add the diced ahi tuna and garlic olive oil and mix well. Let the mix marinade for 15 minutes.
2. Puree the tomatillos along with salt, 1 teaspoon of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of lime juice.
3. In a bowl, add the diced red onion along with... - 0
Fish Salad Recipes By Category