- » Fish Salad
Fish Salad Recipes
Fish salad is a healthy and nutritious and is generally made from sea fish like tuna or salmon. Generally fish salad are eaten with sandwiches (as a filling) or tossed in with a green salad. Parsley, celery and onion ... More »
Hawaiian Ahi Poke
Aloha! Join Honeysuckle Catering in this special recipe for Ahi Poke! - 140.801
Tuna, Apple And Walnut Salad
Want to eat a crunchy salad? Make Tuna, apple and walnut salad! This salad requires no cooking and can be made easily and quickly. Tuna is good to prevent heart ailments and that makes this salad even more beneficial. You can serve it garnished with few... - 126.343
Salmon Salad With Sesame Sauce
1. Place salmon on a tray, season it with salt on both sides. Keep it aside.
2. For salad, take a large bowl, and combine cucumber, 2 tablespoon vinegar, 1 tablespoon lime juice, salt and sliced tomatoes.
3. Drizzle 1 teaspoon oil in the... - 126.098
Lemon Marinated Salmon Salad
Pairing citrus and salmon is always a great combination but when you marinate the salmon in lemon it turns into a great idea! You’ll find this salad served throughout the south of France all summer long! - 124.48
Simple Tuna Salad
This simple tuna salad is so quick and easy and the little tit bits of ingredients gives it a nice crunch. We were waiting to see the finished product, wish we hadn't run out of time. But that salad looks delicious for sure. Take a look at the video to find... - 123.837
Mesopotamian Baked Fish And Barley Salad
Fish and barley salad is a healthy way for a delicious and appetizing summer meal. See this wonderful video that shares great information on the health benefits of barley and cilantro. Show how they can be combined to make a fantastic salad. The fish here is... - 119.251
Are you bored of eating same old tuna salad and want a little change? You should surely give this salmon salad recipe a try. Watch this video and see how the chef has thrown together a mouth-watering salad in minutes. A great way to cool of with this... - 118.252
Seared Salmon Casesar Salad With Parmesan Cheese Crisps
1. Line 2 baking trays with parchment paper and non-stick spray.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a pot, add cold water with the eggs and bring to a boil. As soon as the water starts to boil, turn off the heat, put a lid... - 115.289
Healthy Salmon Salad With Lemon Tea Dressing
Refreshingly delicious, this good-for-you salad is quite a gourmet treat. This wonderful salad packs in the goodness of salmon and the flavor of lemon tea and is totally a treat for the senses. Besides its easy to make too. So what are you waiting for? Get... - 114.372
Easy Salmon Sandwich
Love salmon and want to have it in your breakfast, as well - alright! Here is a must-try recipe for you, which is super easy and super tasty. It will take only couple of minutes to prepare the salmon filling and then its only stuffing the sandwiches and... - 113.389
Albacore Tuna And Cucumber Salad
Summer is still a few months away but we can get started on it today with this amazing video. Albacore tuna and cucumber salad is an ideal bridge between now and when its warm enough to head to the beach. Watch this video for this exotic salad with a delicate... - 112.773
Salmon And Corn Salad
1. (If using leftover crispy potatoes, re-heat in the toaster oven. 350F until they’re hot.)
2. Heat pan. Add oil. Slowly add egg (I like to pour it from a small bowl). Sprinkle with a dash of salt and pepper. Cook, covered, flipping if... - 111.439
How To Make Tuna Salad
The perennial favorite, tasty tuna salad makes for a light lunch or dinner fare. A great way to get the most of tuna fish, this refreshing salad is one amazing way to satiate the gut. This video recipe shows how to toss up this lip-smacking salad. - 110.358
Grilled Tuna And Cannellini Bean Salad
1. Preheat the grill, grease the rack with non-stick spray.
2. Season tuna steak with a dash of salt and pepper. Set aside for 10 minutes.
3. For dressing – in a jar combine lemon juice, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and Dijon... - 105.368
Seared Salmon On Cucumber Salad
Seafood particularly fish like salmon are good when served in Gourmet Style on a bed of greens or vegetables. In this video Mike Monahan shows how to cook salmon and serve it on a bed of cucumber salad. Quick salmon fantasy! - 98.6031
Japanese Salmon And Noodle Salad
1. For dressing, in a small bowl, add wasabi, soy sauce, mirin, and sugar. Mix well.
2. In a large saucepan, boil water with salt. Drop noodles in boiling salted water and cook for 2 minutes or until tender.
3. Drain, and rinse noodles in cold... - 98.1343
Healthy Tuna Salad
Tired of using the packaged Tuna Salad Mix? Try this recipe to create your own fresh Tuna salad. Chef Tse demonstrates an easy to make recipe that is very very impressive. Give it a try today. - 98.0802
Vegan Mock Tuna Salad
For all those who are health freak and prefer vegan food, the exciting Mock Tuna salad is for you. Try the novel idea of making a salad with sunflower seeds, dill, coconut water and more. The dish ensures good health. Eating it is as much enjoyable as... - 91.7946
Fruits And Tuna Salad With Sesame Ginger Dressing
Tuna salad was never so amazing. Have a look at this impressive video that demonstrates a simple recipe for tuna salad and plenty of fresh fruits with a really flavorful dressing. So watch this video and go ahead to make this incredible salad that would... - 89.1583
Healthy Avocado Tuna Salad
Amazing Salad for you to watch and great for people who are taking care about their health issue. - 87.9972
Tuna Fish Salad
For all salad lovers there, this is an amazing salad dish which combines different tuna fish with different ingredients and results in healthy and yummy salad. Trust me, it is so good, that you would relish it as a main course meal… - 85.7568
Latino Style Tuna Salad
Impress your guests with an elegant and appetizing tuna salad. Watch this excellent video that shares an awesome salad recipe. Take a look at this amazing video and enjoy a satisfying healthy meal with your family and friends. - 84.7691
Summer Special Tuna Salad
Do you like to serve a variation of salads in your menu? This video is just right for you. watch it to learn this impeccable recipe to prepare Summer Special Tuna Salad with a twist. You will really enjoy it. - 82.8419
Gluten Free Tuna Salad With Beans
For all the health conscious lot, here's a great Gluten Free Tuna Salad with Beans recipe that you must try. Watch the chef share her secret recipe to prepare this salad which can also be served as a light meal. - 78.4604
Healthy Meal Option- Sweet Salmon Salad
Simple, sumptuous, succulent and sweet, this healthy salmon salad oozes with a slew of flavors and taste. So if you are looking for a dish that is healthy and at the same time doesn't compromise on taste, this is it! Extremely easy to make, tossing up this... - 76.2219
Provencal Grilled Tuna Salad
This Provencale Grilled Tuna Salad will keep you licking your fingers if you taste it just once ! I love these grilled tuna steaks with rosemary flavorings and garnished with salad greens and cherry tomatoes. Why don't you try this Provencale Grilled Tuna... - 51.2627
Baked Avocados With Tuna Salad
Cooking up something special is always fun and here's a simple recipe for Baked Avocados with Tuna Salad to double that fun. This Baked Avocados with Tuna Salad is really gonna taste good and will definitely make up a great meal! - 49.2984
Sea Breeze Fish Salad
Sea breeze fish salad is a whitefish salad that can be prepared with red snapper or sea bass fillets. A cooked salad, the fish is cooked with soy sauce and lemon juice with peels in it. Tossed with cooked peas, cilantro and cantaloupe chunks in it, the sea... - 49.1685
Far East Tuna Salad
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt. Cook uncovered for 4 to 6 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer noodles back to pot.
5) Mix... - 48.2431
Jellied Beet And Salmon Salad
1) Drain salmon and reserve juice.
2) Discard bones and skin from fish.
3) Soften gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water.
4) Boil the remaining cup of water and dissolve the gelatin.
5) Mix remaining seasoning and liquid.
6) Let it chill in... - 47.8814
Whole Wheat Macaroni Tuna Salad
1) Cook the macaroni, without salt, as per package directions.
2) Drain the macaroni and rinse with cold water.
3) Trim off the large outer leaves of the broccoli, and remove the stalk-€™s tough ends.
4) Wash and cut flowerets into bite-size... - 47.7824
Hot Salmon Salad
1. Cut the salmon into small chunks.
2. Using a razor sharp knife or shredder, shred the cabbage as finely as possible.
3. Grate or shred carrot.
4. Chop green pepper.
5. In a large fry pan, heat oil.
6. Add the vegetables and stir fry... - 47.4806
Ceviche Raw Fish Salad
Ceviche Raw Fish Salad is a delicious recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 47.4453
Grilled Tuna Salad
Heat a charcoal grill with hot coals.
Brush the grill with oil.
Brush both sides of the tuna with olive oil and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
Cook the tuna over the hot coals for about 2 1/2 minutes on each side.
Remove to a plate.
The tuna should... - 47.3517
White Bean And Tuna Salad
1) In a jar with a tight lid, add in oil, vinegar, mustard, 1 teaspoon salt, coriander, pepper and garlic. Shake the jar well to combine all the ingredients.
2) Rinse the beans and drain. Add into a kettle and cover with enough cold water. Let... - 47.2536
Salmon Salad Supreme
1) Soak 1 envelope gelatin in lemon juice.
2) Combine gelatine with 1/3 cup water and paprika and 2/3 cup evaporated milk.
3) Cook over boiling water ensuring to stir constantly until gelatin dissolves completey.
4) Combine and add... - 47.2205
Reduced Fat Tuna Salad
1. Drain the tuna and flake into a small mixing bowl , removing any skin or bones if any.
2. Add the next five ingredients and toss to mix well.
3. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients for dressing.
4. Whisk using a fork until smooth
5. Dress... - 47.0503
White Beans With Tuna Salad
If using dried beans.
Place the beans in a 3-quart saucepan with enough water to cover the beans.
Bring to a boil and boil 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat, cover, and let stand 1 hour.
Drain the beans and return them to the pan with fresh water to cover.
Add... - 47.0313
Baked Avocados With Tuna Salad
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
2) Cut each avocado in half along the length.
3) Remove the seed and brush with lemon juice.
4) Mix tuna, celery, salt, pepper and mayonnaise.
5) Place the mixture on the empty avocado shells.
6) Combine crushed corn... - 46.9886
Jellied Beet And Salmon Salad
You're sure to love this Jellied Beet and Salmon Salad for it mihgt remind you of the salad your mum prepared during those holidays. Here's a simple and quick to make recipe for Jellied Beet and Salmon Salad to help you recreate your holiday magic! - 46.9358
Warm Salmon Salad
1. Slice the salmon into 10 to 12 thin pieces, cutting on the bias.
2. In a dish, whisk together the soy sauce, ginger, honey, garlic, and red pepper.
3. Add the salmon to the soy mixture, turning to coat each piece on both sides and let stand 15... - 46.9187
Warm Tuna And Ginger Salad
1. To prepare the fish thaw if frozen
2. Drain the mandarin orange sections.
3. In a bowl combine the 1 teaspoon lemon juice and soy sauce.
4. Brush on both sides of the tuna or halibut steaks with the mixture.
5. On greased unheated... - 46.84
Tuna Gumbo Salad
Combine soup and water.
Add gelatin; cook and stir till gelatin is dissolved.
With an electric mixer beat in salad dressing and vinegar.
Stir in tuna, celery, and parsley.
Chill till partially set.
Meanwhile, pour evaporated milk into freezer tray and freeze... - 46.8333
Blackened Fish Salad
Thaw fish, if frozen.
In a large salad bowl combine leaf lettuce, spinach, orange sections, cucumber slices, and pepper strips.
Divide the lettuce mixture among dinner plates.
In a small bowl combine basil, thyme, onion powder, ground red pepper,... - 46.7175
Rare Tuna Salad Nicoise
To make the marinade, place the olive oil, vinegar, parsley, chives, garlic and a teaspoon of pepper in a bowl, and whisk to combine.
Place the tuna in a shallow non-metallic dish and pour over half of the marinade.
Cover with clingfilm and chill for 1 hour... - 46.6268
Bronzed Tuna Salad
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Place a heavy 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat, and add the pumpkin seeds and wheat germ.
Toss and cook until the seeds and wheat germ start to brown, remove from heat and set... - 46.6085
Tuna And White Bean Salad
1. Heat the beans with liquid on low flame or in the microwave. Keep warm.
2. In a large bowl, combine lemon juice, seasonings and the olive oil
3. Use a fork to whisk until well blended.
4. Drain the warm beans reserving liquid for another purpose if... - 46.5945
Sweet And Sour Fish Salad
1) In a frying pan, rinse and place the fish and cover with water.
2) Slightly fold and add the lemon grass alongwith the lime leaves into the pan.
3) Pierce the chilli with a fork, put into the pan. Allow to boil and simmer for 7-8 minutes then place... - 46.526
Fresh Greens And Tuna Salad
1) In a large bowl mix first 8 ingredients.
2) Take 3 hard-cooked eggs and cut into wedges.
3) Mix the wedges to the salad greens and tuna.
4) Strain remaining egg through sieve.
5) Mix thoroughly with remaining ingredients
6) Gently pour dressing over... - 46.3214
Crunchy Salmon Salad With Tatsoi
1) Take a frying pan and add the sesame, fennel and peanuts to it.
2) Dry fry them over heat until they become golden brown in color.
3) Remove from pan and allow to cool.
4) Take a large bowl and flake the salmon in it.
5) Add the cucumber,... - 46.2333
Provencale Fish Salad In Tomatoes
1. Use a paring knife to make a small cross on stem end of each tomato.
2. In a large saucepan, heat water to boiling point. Take pan off the heat.
3. Add the tomatoes to the boiling water and leave for 2-3 minutes.
4. Drain the... - 46.2287
Salmon Salad Layer
1. Soften the gelatin in cold water
2. Dissolve the gelatin in hot water
3. Mix in the sugar, salt, lemon juice, and food coloring.
4. Pour the mix into a 2 1/2-quart mold
5. Chill until set
6. Unmold just before serving
7. Serve... - 46.1592
Smoked Fish And Celery Root Salad
1. Start by cutting the celery root into matchsticks for about 1/16 inch wide, and lay the fish on a surface and break into 1-inch pieces, make sure that you check carefully for stray bones
2. In a bowl, whisk the first 3 ingredeints... - 46.0188
Fish Salad With Herbed Mayonnaise
Combine all the ingredients for the marinade.
Place all the ingredients for the poaching liquid in a large saucepan.
Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
Bring back to the boil and plunge the lobster in headfirst.
Boil 15... - 46.0188
Salmon Rigatoni Salad
1. To prepare the rigatoni cook it in lightly salted boiling water for 12 to 15 minutes or until al dente (tender but still slightly firm).
2. Then drain, rinse with cold water and drain well.
3. To make the dressing in a to the... - 45.9898
Chilly Salmon Salad
1) Take a bowl and add gelatin to cold water in order to soften it.
2) Add lemon juice and boiling water to it, stirring them in.
3) Add rest of the ingredients except the lettuce leaves and mix properly.
4) Take a square pan measuring 8 inches and oil... - 45.9786
Grilled Salmon Salad With Watercress Yogurt Dressing
1. In a pan of boiling water cook the eggs for 8 minutes.
2. Drain and refresh under running water.
3. Shell the eggs and cut them into quarters.
4.Heat grill to medium
5. Onto a baking tray, arrange the salmon, skin-side down.
6... - 45.9747
Salmon Shell Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Drain salmon, reserving 1 tablespoon liquid, and flake.
Blend mayonnaise, lemon juice, liquid from salmon, horseradish, mustard and salt in large bowl until smooth and of a creamy consistency.
Stir... - 45.7716
Eggplant Tuna Salad
1) To make the dressing, combine together all the ingredients for the dressing in a small saucepan.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Reduce the heat and gently simmer for about 10 minutes, occasionally stirring.
4) To make the salad, arrange the... - 45.7615
Crunchy Tuna Salad
Soften gelatin in water.
Add to heated asparagus soup.
Stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Add lemon juice, mustard, salt, pepper and sour cream.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Fold in tuna, celery, cucumber, almonds and bell pepper.
Add a little green food... - 45.7463
Layered Fish Salad
Place cod in well-buttered baking dish.
Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt, white pepper to taste and lemon juice.
Cover tightly with lid or foil.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) 1/2 hour, or until fish is opaque and flakes easily with fork.
Make a... - 45.7053
Curried Tuna Salad
1. Drain the tuna and flake. Keep aside.
2. Remove crown from pineapple by twisting.
3. Slice off the shell.
4. Slice the pineapple, crosswise into 4 (1-inch) thick roundels. Reserve remaining for another use.
5. Core and cut apple into... - 45.5486
Dill Salmon Potato Salad
1. To prepare potatoes cut them unpeeled into 3/4-inch cubes and cook in a covered saucepan in boiling water for 12 to 15 minutes until just tender.
2. Then drain well and cool slightly.
3. For dressing in a bowl, mix mayonnaise, yogurt,... - 45.4734
Tuna (or Chicken) Macaroni Supper Salad
1 As per the package directions cook the elbow macaroni.
2 Drain well and rinse with cold water.
3 In a large bowl, add mayonnaise, Italian-style dressing and mustard; mix-well.
4 Add in the cucumber, tomato, green pepper, green onion, salt,... - 45.4502
Rosy Tuna Fruit Salad
1) Dice the apples and quarter the grapes.
2) Chop the walnuts.
3) In a medium bowl, combine apples, grapes, tuna, beans and nuts.
4) Mix well.
5) In a small bowl, stir well the dressing ingredients.
6) Toss the salad into dressing to... - 45.4094
Molded Salmon Salad
1 Lightly oil a 2 quart mold
2 In a bowl, soften gelatin in cold water and lemon juice.
3 Dissolve in hot water.
4 Place in the refrigerator and chill until thickened and syrupy.
5 Gradually fold in the remaining ingredients.
6... - 45.1915
Minted Pea And Fish Salad
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut into 1-inch cubes.
Place fish in a large skillet.
Add wine, 1/4 cup water, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Bring to boiling, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 3 to 6 minutes or till fish flakes easily with a fork.
Cool fish... - 45.1734
White Bean Tuna Salad
1) Take the white pea beans and drain them.
2) Place the white pea beans into the saucepan filled with water. Boil them for around 1 hour on low heat.
3) Add little salt and simmer for 30 minutes.
4) Once the white pea beans are soft, drain them and... - 45.1172
Congealed Tuna Salad
1)In a saucepan sprinkle gelatin over cold water and keep it aside for a minute.
2)Let the gelatin dissolve by cooking over low heat.
3)Combine eggs, peas , can tuna, green pepper,celery,mayonnaise,pickle relish,lemon juice and stir in gelatin... - 45.1039
Salmon Salad With Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette
1) In a small saucepan, heat wine over a medium heat.
2) Stir in the tomatoes, remove the pan from heat and allow to cool.
3) Drain, slice the tomatoes into slivers and keep aside.
4) Thinly slice the salmon fillets on the bias into 8 equal pieces and ... - 45.0509
Hot Tuna Salad Rolls
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine together the first 6 ingredients.
3) Cut a thin slice from the top of each roll and set the tops aside.
4) Hollow the roll bottoms, leaving a thick shell.
5) Brush the insides... - 45.0009
Raw Fish Salad
Raw Fish Salad is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely love to talk about this Raw Fish Salad with us! - 44.8981
Tuna Salad With Crispy Salad Greens
1) In medium bowl, place mayonnaise, onion, salt, and pepper; mix well.
2) Add tuna, celery, green pepper and gherkins.
3) Toss until well blended.
4) Cover the bowl and refrigerate, about 2 hours, to blend flavors and chill.
5) At the time of... - 44.8656
Peel and chop the onions.
Drain and flake the tuna and sprinkle with the lemon juice.
Mix with the peppers and onion.
Peel the oranges, removing a thick layer of skin, and chop the flesh.
Mix with the orange liqueur.
Mix the mayonnaise, seasonings and... - 44.7705
Salt Herring Salad
1) Soak cleaned herring in water for at least 12 hours.
2) Remove the skin and bones from the herring and cut into cubes.
3) In a large mixing bowl, add herring, potatoes, beets, pickles, diced apple, onion, and veal and gently toss to... - 44.7473
Pacific Tuna Salad
1. Drain the tuna and flake.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the dressing ingredients and whisk with a fork until well amalgamated.
3. Add onion, celery and tuna and mix.
4. Let marinate for 1 hour until ready to serve.
5.... - 44.7377
Kidney Bean And Tuna Salad
1. Drain kidney beans and turn into medium bowl.
2. Add vinegar, parsley, onion, oil, salt and pepper and stir gently to mix well.
3. Refrigerate, covered, to chill well for at least 2 hours.
4. Toss gently with tuna and egg.
5. Line salad bowl with... - 44.669
Soak gelatin for five minutes in 1/4 cup cold water.
Place over boiling water and stir until dissolved.
Add salad dressing and other ingredients.
Place in mold or 6 individual molds.
Before serving top with Green Mayonnaise .
Serves 6. - 44.5427
Salmon Salad Supreme
Nothing can compliment your meal so wonderfully than this Salmon Salad Supreme. Try out this fresh, delicious and exciting recipe for Salmon Salad Supreme and relish it! - 44.5258
Tuna Nicoise Salad
Combine the oil, vinegar, pepper, mustard, lemon juice and salt.
Pour 1/2 of the dressing over the potatoes.
Chill for 1 hour.
Toss the onions and beans with 1/4 of the dressing.
Toss the beans with the potatoes.
Place lettuce leaves on chilled plates.
Top... - 44.484
Tuna With Salad Nicoise
Place tomato in small baking dish, drizzle with the oil; bake, uncovered, in hot oven about 15 minutes or until slightly softened, cool.
Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave potato and beans, separately, until just tender; drain, cool.
Cook tuna, in... - 44.3988
Molded Fish Salad
1) In a large saucepan, blend the soup and cream cheese together.
2) Stir continuously and cook over a low heat, until the mixture is smooth and thoroughly heated.
3) Soak the gelatin in cold water for about 3 minutes,
then stir into the hot soup... - 44.3472
Chilled Fish Salad
Thaw frozen fish.
Bring water to a boil in a large skillet; add salt.
Place fillets in skillet.
Cover and simmer about 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Drain and flake.
Combine mayonnaise, onion, relish, lemon juice, salt, and... - 44.3116
Salmon Salad Mold
Combine the water and lemon juice in a saucepan.
Sprinkle the gelatin over the liquid to soften; stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
Remove skin and bones from salmon and flake in its liquid.
Blend salmon,... - 44.1295
Hot Baked Salmon Salad
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. Grease a one quart casserole or individual casseroles to hold mixture.
3. In a bowl combine salmon, celery, green pepper and onion.
4. To the mayonnaise add lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
5.... - 44.1227
Fresh Salmon Salad
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Rinse salmon steaks and pat dry.
In a bowl, combine olive oil, black pepper, thyme and 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
Brush over salmon.
Place fish on broiler pan and cook 10 minutes, or until fish flakes.
Remove from oven and... - 44.0717
Poached Salmon Salad
Place fillet in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray.
Combine 1/2 cup water and bouillon granules; pour over fillet.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Remove fillet... - 44.0673
Tuna And Fruit Salad
Cook macaroni in boiling salted water as directed on package; drain and chill.
Meanwhile, mix together apple, lemon juice, celery, raisins, onion, and tuna (breaking it apart with a fork).
Combine mayonnaise, curry powder, and mustard.
Mix into salad gently;... - 44.0034
Olive Tuna Salad
Are you planning to cook a perfect dish for your folks? Here's a easy and simple recipe for Olive Tuna Salad. This typically Salad can be partnered with a variety of main course. - 43.9755
Marinated Citrus Fish Salad
1.Place fish in a glass bowl with peppercorns and orange rind.
2.To make marinade, combine oil, orange, grapefruit and lime juices, vinegar and ginger.
Pour marinade over fish, cover and refrigerate overnight.
3 To serve, remove fish with a slotted spoon to a... - 43.8809
Bean And Tuna Fish Salad (insalata Di Fagioli E Tonno)
This Bean And Tuna Fish Salad (Insalata Di Fagioli E Tonno) is one of my favorites and doesnâ€™t involve complex marinadings and freezings in the preparation part. Just give this Bean And Tuna Fish Salad (Insalata Di Fagioli E Tonno) a try. - 43.8644
Tasty Tuna Salad
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 4 quart saucepan.
Add 1 teaspoon salt and oil.
Gradually add macaroni, being sure water continues to boil.
Cook macaroni uncovered until tender but firm stirring occasionally.
Drain; rinse with cold water.
Drain again;... - 43.7696
Warm Fish Salad
Mix all the ingredients for the salad dressing together.
Place the Chinese leaves or lettuce on individual plates or a dish.
Pour the white wine into a pan, add the haddock and poach for 3 to 4 minutes.
Do not cover the pan.
Cut large scallops in slices;... - 43.7471
Maca Salmon Salad
Maca Salmon Salad is another seafood favorite of mine. I often try this for beach-side parties. Check out the recipe of Maca Salmon Salad. - 43.6437
Asparagus Salmon Salad
1) In a tight-lidded jar, add oil, vinegar, mustard, thyme and salt. Shake well to combine. Place the jar in the fridge to chill.
2) In a steamer, steam the asparagus stems for about 5 minutes until they become tender. Allow them to cool... - 43.6008
Salmon Shoestring Salad
1. In a food processor, bowl position disc with shredding side up.
2. Finely shred carrots.
3. Empty into a large salad serving bowl.
4. Position Disc in Bowl with slicing side up.
5. Slice the lettuce and onion. Combine with carrots.
6. Add flakes ... - 43.4602
Latin Tuna Salad
1. Flake the tuna into a bowl.
2. Add remaining ingredients except the salad greens and chips.
3. Stir lightly but mix thoroughly.
4. Line 4 salad plates or a large platter with salad greens.
5. Heap tuna mixture on top.
6. Serve with... - 43.4464
Zesty Anchovy Salad
As the name suggests, this Zesty Anchovy salad is full of zest!! A delicious combination of olives, romaine lettuce, celery,cheese and the works it is an anytime salad that is healthy too. - 43.4344
Rub the bottom of a large wooden bowl with the salt.
Add the garlic and anchovy fillets, mash with two forks.
Add the mustard, lemon juice, Worcestershire, Tabasco, vinegar, pepper and oil.
Add the egg yolk and mix well.
Cut the lettuce into... - 43.4219
Fish Salad Recipes By Category