- » Fish Potato Bake
Fish Potato Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fish potato bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fish potato bake recipes.
Herbed Fish And Potato Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Follow the package directions to prepare spinach and drain well.
3) Prepare instant potatoes as per the package instructions bringing down the water by 1/4 cup.
4) Add in drained spinach, sour cream, and... - 45.5029
Shrimp Potato Bake
1) Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C), Gas Mark 6.
2) Grease a pie dish and place aside.
3) Cut the potatoes in 1/4 inch (0.5 cm) thick slices.
4) Place the potato slices in the pie dish.
5) Reserve few shrimps for garnishing and arrange... - 42.9319
Potato Cod Bake
Place the cod, onion, peppercorns, apple, salt, thyme and cider in a buttered 900 ml (1 1/2 pint) ovenproof dish.
Cover and cook in a preheated moderate oven, 160°C (325°F), Gas Mark 3, for 20 minutes.
Strain the fish liquor and make up to 150 ml (1/4 pint)... - 41.5752
Greek Fish And Potato Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. In a small bowl, combine the lemon rind, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper.
2. Place half the mixture in a greased 13"x9"x2" baking dish. Add the potatoes and 3 tablespoons of the oil, and mix to coat the potatoes well. Spread... - 29.7183
You May Also Like!
Fish-stuffed Potato Boats
These Fish Stuffed Potato Boats are some fancy dishes that I prepare for a weekend get together ! Children not only love to eat these fancy boats for a snack but also as appetizers and accompaniments .Try out these easy to make Fish Stuffed Potato Boats and... - 32.4079
Baked Snapper On Artichoke Pesto With Mashed Potato Flakes
Whether you have caught a red snapper and got your hands over some fresh ones at the supermarket, this video tells you exactly what to do with it. Chef Bhal Dave details two easy to prepare red snapper dishes that can be prepared easily at home using your... - 63.6999
Fish And Chip Bake
Prepare potatoes according to package directions, except reduce water by 1/4 cup.
Stir in drained spinach, sour cream, and pepper.
Turn into a 10 x 6 x 2 inch baking dish.
Skin fish fillets.
Dip one side of each fillet in milk, then in crushed stuffing... - 37.9507
Baked Whitefish With Peas And Potatoes
Every one who is fond of seafood and fish in particular should definitely try out Baked Whitefish with Peas and Potatoes. Fresh out of Chef Mike's kitchen, a dish to die for. Baked Whitefish with Peas and Potatoes is one tasty dish which everyone should try... - 74.2676
Baked Parsley Crusted Cod Fillet With Yam And Butternut Puree
Want a main dish recipe that will knock everyone socks off and earn you loads of compliments? Then this video is just the thing for you. Learn to make a tasty, healthy recipe that the guests will fall in love with. Watch to know more! - 79.0887
Baked Herring And Potatoes
1) In a shallow dish, soak the herring with water overnight
2) Drain the water and using s harp knife, cut the fish into 1 inch pieces
3) In a baking dish, melt a tablespoon of the butter and layer the potatoes, herring, onions, ending with the... - 34.7775
Swordfish Baked On A Bed Of Garlic Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Take a small bowl and mix together mustard and lemon juice.
3. In a shallow baking dish, put the steaks and glaze with mustard mixture. Cover the dish and put in the refrigerator.
4. In a roasting pan, add... - 39.273
Fluffy Baked Potato
Scrub potato thoroughly Use fork tines to prick into the potato.
Bake in a 350° oven 70 minutes or till done.
Cut potato in half lengthwise.
Scoop out the insides of the potato with a spoon; mash.
Return mashed potato to potato shell.
Beat the Neufchdtel... - 27.4854
Crunchy Topped Fish With Potato Sticks
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels; set aside.
Line a large baking sheet with foil.
Spray foil with nonstick spray coating.
Arrange potato sticks in a single layer over half of the baking sheet.
Brush potatoes with oil or the 2... - 35.3638