- » Fish Potato Bake
Fish Potato Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fish potato bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fish potato bake recipes.
Herbed Fish And Potato Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Follow the package directions to prepare spinach and drain well.
3) Prepare instant potatoes as per the package instructions bringing down the water by 1/4 cup.
4) Add in drained spinach, sour cream, and... - 45.7004
Potato Cod Bake
Place the cod, onion, peppercorns, apple, salt, thyme and cider in a buttered 900 ml (1 1/2 pint) ovenproof dish.
Cover and cook in a preheated moderate oven, 160°C (325°F), Gas Mark 3, for 20 minutes.
Strain the fish liquor and make up to 150 ml (1/4 pint)... - 43.1733
Shrimp Potato Bake
1) Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C), Gas Mark 6.
2) Grease a pie dish and place aside.
3) Cut the potatoes in 1/4 inch (0.5 cm) thick slices.
4) Place the potato slices in the pie dish.
5) Reserve few shrimps for garnishing and arrange... - 42.3005
Greek Fish And Potato Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. In a small bowl, combine the lemon rind, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper.
2. Place half the mixture in a greased 13"x9"x2" baking dish. Add the potatoes and 3 tablespoons of the oil, and mix to coat the potatoes well. Spread... - 30.8626
You May Also Like!
Baked Whitefish With Peas And Potatoes
Every one who is fond of seafood and fish in particular should definitely try out Baked Whitefish with Peas and Potatoes. Fresh out of Chef Mike's kitchen, a dish to die for. Baked Whitefish with Peas and Potatoes is one tasty dish which everyone should try... - 71.0417
Baked Snapper On Artichoke Pesto With Mashed Potato Flakes
Whether you have caught a red snapper and got your hands over some fresh ones at the supermarket, this video tells you exactly what to do with it. Chef Bhal Dave details two easy to prepare red snapper dishes that can be prepared easily at home using your... - 62.1682
Fish And Chip Bake
Prepare potatoes according to package directions, except reduce water by 1/4 cup.
Stir in drained spinach, sour cream, and pepper.
Turn into a 10 x 6 x 2 inch baking dish.
Skin fish fillets.
Dip one side of each fillet in milk, then in crushed stuffing... - 39.0884
Baked Parsley Crusted Cod Fillet With Yam And Butternut Puree
Want a main dish recipe that will knock everyone socks off and earn you loads of compliments? Then this video is just the thing for you. Learn to make a tasty, healthy recipe that the guests will fall in love with. Watch to know more! - 77.5179
Baked Sea Bass With Cauliflower And Potato Mash
Sea Bass is a super fish and the video has a lovely recipe that well retains its flavors and juices. Roberto bakes the fish and serves it with a vegetable mash, the flavors are subtle yet heavenly. Watch the video and try the recipe if you want to cook sea... - 105.158
Baked Herring And Potatoes
1) In a shallow dish, soak the herring with water overnight
2) Drain the water and using s harp knife, cut the fish into 1 inch pieces
3) In a baking dish, melt a tablespoon of the butter and layer the potatoes, herring, onions, ending with the... - 34.8323
Swordfish Baked On A Bed Of Garlic Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Take a small bowl and mix together mustard and lemon juice.
3. In a shallow baking dish, put the steaks and glaze with mustard mixture. Cover the dish and put in the refrigerator.
4. In a roasting pan, add... - 40.8938
Baked Breadfruit Boats With Salt Fish Cakes
If you are fond of trying new recipe ideas, then we have something out there for you. Baked breadfruit boats along with delicious and crunchy salt fish cakes is definitely a must try recipe. Our chefs demonstrate how to make them easily and also give helpful... - 123.211