- » Fish Pepper Paper Parcel
Fish Pepper Paper Parcel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fish pepper paper parcel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fish pepper paper parcel recipes.
Steamed Fish Parcels With Horseradish & Tartar Sauce
Prepare 4 pieces of greaseproof paper or baking parchment, each 25cm (10in) square.
Divide the fish and scallops among the papers, drizzle over the lime juice, dot over some butter, and season well.
Fold up the pieces of paper to make parcels .
Put the fish... - 31.0689
Teriyaki Salmon Parcels
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. Finely chop the garlic and ginger. In a small frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil, add half the garlic and half the ginger and fry for 1 minute until softened. Add the honey, sherry and half... - 45.0782
Lemon Sole Baked In A Paper Case
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Cut out four heart shapes from non-stick baking paper, each about 20 x 15 cm / 8 x 6 in.
2. Place a sole fillet on one side of each paper heart. Arrange the cucumber and lemon slices on top of each fillet. Sprinkle... - 39.5311
Fish En Papillote
1. Place over the parchment paper, a base of carrot, celery and onion. Season with salt, pepper and herbs.
2. Place the fish over the vegetables.
3. Top with onion, carrot and celery, season with salt, pepper and herbs. Now the fish is in the middle of... - 113.307
Zesty Whole Baked Fish
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/ 425°F/Gas Mark 7. Lightly rinse the fish and pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper. Season the cavity with a little salt and pepper. Make several diagonal cuts across the flesh of the fish and season.
2. Mix together the low-fat... - 39.5555
Shellfish Baked With Artichokes
1. Prepare four 12-inch square pieces of parchment paper or aluminum foil, fold in half and cut out a half-heart shape on the fold.
2. In a non stick skillet, heat oil, add garlic and sautÃ©, add lemon juice, dried thyme, salt, pepper... - 42.9864
Red Mullet Baked En Papillote
1. Use a sharp fish scaling knife to scrape scales from the red mullet and cut off the fins leaving the head and tail.
2. Slit each fish down the belly, and clean out the offal. Reserve the liver.
3. Wash well and pat dry on paper toweling.
4.... - 38.5405
Foil Baked Bass
1. Wash and clean cavity of fish, removing the head, if desired.
2. Pat dry on paper toweling
3. Cut a large piece of foil to wrap the fish.
4. Heat broiler on high.
5. Place fish in center of foil piece.
6. Spread softened butter and... - 44.7295
Red Mullet Nicoise En Papillote
1) In a pan, saute the onion and garlic in the oil for 1-2 min; stir in the tomatoes, olives, salt and pepper; blend well. Cool the mixture and stuff in the mullet .
2) Cut out two 12 inch circles from the greaseproof paper, place one above the other,... - 36.3881
Sole Baked In Parchment
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Cut out four 12-inch square pieces of parchment paper or aluminum foil.
3. Fold each square in half and cut out a half-heart shape on the fold.
Use a vegetable peeler to peel 1/2-inch strips lemon zest then... - 38.8053
Charcoal Baked Cod Steaks With Lemon
1. Pat fish steaks dry on paper toweling.
2. Rub salt and pepper on both sides on fish steaks.
3. Using a small sharp paring knife, peel skin and pith of lemons and thinly. Keep aside.
4. Cut out 6 (10-inch) squares of foil.
5. On... - 41.8012
Cod With Fennel And Cardamom
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. Place the garlic in a small bowl with the lemon rind, juice and olive oil and stir well.
2. Cover and leave to infuse for at least 30 minutes. Stir well before using.
3. Trim the fennel bulb, thinly slice and... - 40.0234
Sole In Pastry
Sole In Pastry has a distinctive taste. The sole fish and mushrooms give the Sole In Pastry a rousing taste. Sole In Pastry is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 37.1411
Stuffed Spinach Leaves
1. Place the haddock in a food processor with the crabmeat, egg white, 1 teaspoon lemon juice and anchovy essence and blend until smooth. Taste and add pepper and a little salt if necessary. Chill the mixture for 30 minutes.
2. Gently heat the oil in a... - 34.782
Aspic Lemon Salmon Mousse
1. On a large buttered square piece of aluminum foil, place the salmon steak.
2. Wrap the fish tightly and neatly in the foil.
3. In a large saucepan, place the salmon parcel and cover it with cold water.
4. Bring to a boil.
5. Reduce heat and... - 42.5985