- » Fish Pastry Puff
Fish Pastry Puff Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fish pastry puff recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fish pastry puff recipes.
Puff Pastry Pizzas
Thaw the pastry.
On a floured board, roll it out thinly and use to line four 4-inch pie pans or flan rings on baking sheets.
On the pastry arrange the salami, ham, onion, cheese and tomatoes.
Sprinkle with the seasonings and over each pizza spoon 3... - 36.4476
You May Also Like!
Halibut Fillet In Puff Pastry Shell
– Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
– In a bowl, combine all stuffing ingredients and let stand for at least 1 hour.
– Roll out puff pastry and cut into 8 identical fish shapes.
– Place 1 halibut fillet in middle of pastry and spoon stuffing... - 36.8003
Savory Tuna Puff
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 8-inch quiche dish or pie plate. In 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, melt butter or margarine; stir in flour, dry mustard, and salt until smooth; cook 1 minute. Gradually stir in milk; cook, stirring constantly, until... - 27.3423
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Melt butter in sauce- pan; stir in flour until smooth.
Add milk gradually; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Drain salmon; flake.
Add to white sauce; add celery, onion, parsley, pepper, salt and... - 42.5502
Salmon Vol Au Vent
1 Roll the pastry out onto a floured board and into a large circle just over 23cm/9 inches in diameter.
2 Using a 23cm/9 inch plate as a guide, and a sharp knife, cut a circle out of the pastry. Place the circle of pastry upside down on a suitable... - 37.0976
1 In medium bowl, break the salmon.
2 Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
3 Transfer the mixture into a 8- by 4- by 3-inch loaf pan or small pie plate.
4 Bake in 350 degrees farenheit oven 45 to 55 minutes or until puffed and... - 42.8659
Yummy Tuna And Cheese Stuffed Pastry
In search of tasty snack recipe? Look no further. This video is just apt for you, watch the chef prepare this Yummy Tuna and Cheese Stuffed Pastry. We bet you would want to make this dish over and over again. - 60.4283
Salmon Pastry Puff
Stack the folded sheets of phyllo pastry, then invert an ungreased 11" x 7" x 2" baking dish on top of them.
Using a sharp paring knife, carefully cut around the dish so that you have 6 single sheets of pastry
Lift off the dish and cover the pastry sheets... - 42.1516
Salmon In Puff Pastry
1. Preheat the oven at 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6,
2. Prepare the salmons by seasoning the fillets on both sides.
3. In a frying pan, melt butter and fry bacon for about 5 minutes such that crisp.
4. Add mushrooms and fry stirring... - 43.2743
Salmon In Puff Pastry
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Roll out two-thirds of the pastry into a large oval, measuring 35cm/14in in length. Cut into a curved fish shape and place on a lightly greased large baking sheet.
2. Use the trimmings to make narrow strips. Brush... - 43.7952
Elegant Topped Puff Pastry
Heat oven to 400°.
On lightly floured surface roll 1 sheet puff pastry into 14xl2-inch rectangle.
Place on large cookie sheet; set aside.
On lightly floured surface roll second sheet puff pastry into 14xl2-inch rectangle; cut into 12 (14-inch) long... - 38.617