- » Fish Pasta
Fish Pasta Recipes
Fish pasta is a delectable pasta dish consisting of cooked pasta in a sauce containing fish of any kind, such as salmon, tuna or white fish. The other ingredients used to make the sauce are olive oil, butter, garlic, ... More »
Pasta With Tuna Sauce - Quick Italian
Here is an easy and quick recipe for those short of time or that are not so good at cooking yet... Deborah shows us how to prepare the pasta with tuna sauce! - 118.308
Classic Pasta Cetera With Mascarpone
Robin brings to you an Italian local pasta dish which she relished in Italy. The beautiful reduced wine sauce works perfect with other ingredients to create a masterpiece. All those who relish pasta should watch this video and make the recipe at least once. - 102.966
Salmon Limone Pomodoro
1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit.
2. For the Limone Pomodoro sauce: In a pan heat the fresh lemon juice.
3. Add heavy cream and stir.
4. Add the butter and stir and reduce flame and bring to a creamy consistency.
5. Season the... - 99.4154
Diabetes: Salmon Pasta Salad
Do you love to eat pasta but want to keep calories under control? Here is Salmon pasta salad with Veggies recipe video that uses pasta for making colorful and healthy pasta. While the salad has lot of veggies like beans, tomatoes, zucchini, lettuce and... - 97.7523
Creamy Tomato Tuna Sauce With Penne Pasta
If you feel like eating an Italian restaurant style pasta dish but don't have time and energy to prepare the sauce, watch this recipe. This recipe of tuna in creamy tomato sauce with penne pasta uses tuna packed in olive oil and a canned, organic, low-sodium... - 92.8732
Spicy Pasta With Smoked Salmon
Planning a Valentines Day party? How about preparing some pasta combined with exotic flavors of salmon. Watch the video to see how the chef combines pasta with buttermilk cream and salmon to make that perfectly succulent recipe. A very simple supper dish for... - 81.8419
Pasta With Tuna Sauce
Convenience food doesn't mean junk food, it means something which can be prepared quickly and is good for health and this pasta with tuna sauce proves it. In this video Jameela cooks this dish in her kitchen in minutes and it comes out so delicious that if... - 71.1052
Tuna And Pasta
Prepare spaghetti as directed on package.
Rinse with warm water.
Drain and place in medium mixing bowl.
In 2-quart casserole, combine margarine and almonds.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until almonds just begin to brown, stirring... - 50.6494
Salmon Pasta Toss
1. Prepare the linguine according to the manufacturer’s instructions but omit the recommended salt
2. Drain and reserve the linguine
3. In a large 1 2-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat
4. Add the salmon to the hot oil... - 45.5216
Pasta With Smoked Salmon And Basil
1. In a large pot, boil water with a little salt for the pasta.
2. In a large warmed bowl, add the oil, garlic, parsley, basil, scallion, and salmon.
3. Toss everything together to mix well.
4. In the large pot with salted water, add... - 44.7562
Tuna And Pasta
1) In uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook rotini, cooking oil and first amount of salt for about 10 to 13 minutes.
2) Drain out from water.
3) In a large saucepan melt butter.
4) Stir in flour and milk. Mix together.
5) Stir until boiling.
6) Mix the... - 44.5852
Raspberry Salmon Pasta
Raspberry Salmon Pasta has a mouth watering taste. Raspberry Salmon Pasta gets is its taste from pasta mixed with salmon and fruit mayonnaise. Raspberry Salmon Pasta is cherished by many seafood lovers. - 44.3454
Salmon And Pasta
Heat oven to 375°.
Cook and stir onion in butter until tender.
Remove from heat.
Blend in flour.
Cook over low heat, stirring until mixture is bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in reserved liquid from salmon and the milk.
Heat to boiling, stirring... - 44.2841
One Pot Tuna Pasta
Bring water, bouillon cubes, pepper and basil leaves to a boil in a 4-quart pot.
Gradually add-uncooked pasta so that water continues to boil.
Cover and simmer for 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, dice pimiento.
Stir diced pimiento, beans, and... - 44.0939
Poached Salmon Creamy Spinach Fettuccine
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the yellow squash, zucchini, scallions, and oregano.
Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
Transfer to a large bowl and cover to keep warm.
Add the salmon, lemon juice, and water... - 43.4069
Herbed Salmon With Spinach Fettuccine
Tear off two (10" X 14") sheets of parchment.
Fold each in half and trim the edges to form a half-moon shape.
Open the parchment and coat the top of each with no-stick spray.
Divide the carrots and celery between the papers, positioning them to one side of... - 42.8609
Linguine With Broccoli And Anchovies
1. In a large pot of lightly salted water brought to a boil blanch the broccoli stems for 1 minute, then add the florets and blanch until they are tender-crisp, approximately 3 minutes.
2. Into another large pot drain their blanching water, reserving... - 42.503
Spicy Tuna Pasta
1. Place tuna a bowl squeezing excess water along with the spring onions and egg and stir together.
2. Shape into small walnut-size using your hands to balls to make about 12 of them.
3. In a large non-stick frying pan, heat the oil,... - 41.3144
Salmon And Rocket Pasta
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
2) Add the salmon fillets to it and cook for 5 minutes with the skin side touching the pan.
3) Turn it over and cook for an additional 4 minutes until the salmon gets cooked through and through.
4) Take it out... - 41.2467
One Pot Tuna Pasta
Bring water, bouillon cubes, pepper & basil leaves to a boil in a 4-qt. pot.
Gradually add uncooked pasta so that water continues to boil.
Cover and simmer for 7 min., stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, dice pimientos.
Stir pimientos, beans and milk into... - 41.1939
Anchovy Olive Pasta Sauce
1) Use a medium saucepan to combine olive oil and anchovies.
2) Place over medium heat to cook by stirring to puree anchovies for 3 to 5 minutes.
3) Sauté garlic and onion and cook for another 5 minutes or until tender.
4) Add remaining ingredients to... - 40.9061
Pasta With Tuna Nicoise
In a large skillet or saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the shallots, garlic, onion, and bell pepper and saute until they begin to brown, 5 to 7 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, crushing them with your hands, and stir in the vinegar, tomato paste,... - 39.0473
Spicy Tuna Pasta Toss
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain; rinse under cold water, and drain.
Combine pasta, tuna, and next 3 ingredients.
Combine salsa, mayonnaise, and red pepper.
Add to pasta mixture; toss.
Cover and chill. - 38.8012
Easy Salmon Pasta
In a large saucepan cook frozen mixed vegetables, corkscrew pasta, and green onions in boiling water for 10 to 12 minutes or just until pasta is tender.
Stir soup, milk, dried dill, mustard, and pepper into pasta mixture.
Gently fold in salmon or... - 38.386
Tomato Anchovy Pasta
Heat olive oil in heavy large skillet over medium high heat.
Add green onions and garlic and saute until soft, about 5 minutes.
Add anchovies and stir 1 minute.
Add tomatoes and simmer until sauce thickens slightly, about 6 minutes. (Can be prepared 2 hours... - 38.0459
Salmon Fettuccine And Cabbage
1) Cook fettuccine as per package directions for about 5 minutes in lightly salted boiling water and drain well.
2) In a large skillet, heat vinegar and oil over medium-high heat and stir in cabbage.
3) Cook the mixture until crisp-soft,... - 37.752
Linda Lusardi's Pasta With Tuna
1) Boil a large pan of water and add the pasta. Cook it as per the instructions given on the package.
2) Drain the pasta and return it to the pan.
3) Add the sweetcorn, tuna, tomato, salad cream, salt, pepper and vinegar to taste.
4) Stir and cook over... - 37.2519
Golden Apple Salmon Pasta
1) Take a skillet; cook and stir salmon in it for 5 minutes in 1 tablespoon butter, until hardly cooked and keep aside.
2) In the same skillet, stir-fry mushrooms, asparagus and onion for 2 minutes in remaining butter and then stir in oregano, salt,... - 36.7434
Pasta With Tomato And Tuna
1. Put the chopped onion, celery, red pepper and garlic into a pan. Add the stock, bring to the boil and cook for 5 minutes or until the stock has reduced almost completely.
2. Add the tomatoes, tomato puree, sugar and herbs. Season to taste and bring to the... - 36.635
Marinated Tuna With Pasta
Mix all ingredients except pasta bows.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
Cook bows as directed on package; drain.
Immediately toss with tuna mixture.
Serve on lettuce and garnish with anchovies if desired. - 34.5091
No Hassle Tuna & Pasta
Melt butter in a large skillet; saute onion and garlic until tender.
Add vegetables, water, tuna and 1/2 cup cheese; stir fry until all ingredients are heated through.
Serve mixture over hot pasta; sprinkle with the remaining cheese. - 33.8363
Spicy Tuna Pasta Toss
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain; rinse under cold water, and drain. Combine pasta, tuna, and next 3 ingredients.
2. Combine salsa, mayonnaise, and red pepper. Add to pasta mixture; toss. Cover and chill. Serve in a... - 33.2268
Salmon Butter And Peas With Fettuccine
Salmon Butter And Peas With Fettuccine has a Implausible taste.The Heavy Cream and Cheese gives the Salmon Butter And Peas With Fettuccine Astonishing taste. - 33.1931
Salmon Pasta With Parsley Sauce
1. Cut the salmon into bite-sized pieces, arrange on a heatproof plate and cover with foil.
2. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil, add the pasta and return tc the boil. Place the plate of salmon on top and simmer for 10-12 minutes,
3. Drain the... - 33.0506
Linguine With Sun-dried Tomatoes And Anchovies
Don’t you hate it when you forget to defrost something in the morning? Or haven’t had time to do the grocery shopping? You’re left rummaging through cupboards, wondering what to cook for dinner!
Linguine with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Anchovies is a... - 32.9702
Creamy Alaska Salmon Pasta
In large pot of boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. In small bowl, whisk together milk and the sauce packet; set aside.
3. In a large sauce pan or Dutch oven, melt butter over medium heat. Add shallot and cook until... - 32.3653
Quick Tuna Pasta
Cook onion in oil in a medium size saucepan or frying pan for 3 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients. - 29.8966
Anchovy Sauce For Pasta
1. Put the basil, garlic, oil, and walnuts in the container of an electric blender or food processor. Blend or process until smooth.
2. Transfer the basil mixture to a medium-sized saucepan. Add the tomatoes, anchovy fillets, and pepper. Bring to a boil,... - 29.1369
Salmon Fettuccine With Wasabi Sauce
1. In a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, bring broth, 2 cups water, and fettuccine to a boil; cook, stirring often, until pasta is tender to bite, about 7 minutes.
2. Spoon orzo and scallops onto plates. Drizzle scallops equally with honey mixture. Season... - 27.0884
Fish Pasta Recipes By Category