- » Fish Orly
Fish Orly Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fish orly recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fish orly recipes.
Sole Orly is a traditional dish, and has its own similarities with the famous Fish & Chips. Being similar, it has created its own niche within the group of food fanatics. A beautiful dish, which takes some of the flavor off the beer used in the batter as well. - 45.0368
Fish Fillets With Lemon Butter Sauce (or Plain)
1. Arrange fish fillets in 12 x 7-inch glass baking dish with thick edges toward outside of dish.
2. Cover with wax paper. Microwave for 8 to 12 minutes on HIGH.
3. Drain liquid and let stand, covered, for 5 minutes to complete cooking.
4. During standing... - 28.6656
Eels A L Orly
This Eels a L Orly recipe is going to be bigger hit than Avatar movie. The main ingredient in this recipe is Fish. Try it, your family and friends will be bowled over by this delicious Eels a L Orly recipe. - 31.9044
1. Split, clean and remove heads from fresh smelts, or thaw frozen smelts. Pour beer over smelts in a large bowl; cover with transparent wrap; chill at least 1 hour.
2. Melt enough shortening, or pour in enough oil, to make a 1-inch depth in a skillet; heat... - 29.2038
Tilapia Fish With Potato Flakes
Cut fish fillets into serving pieces.
Season both sides offish with lemon/pepper seasoning.
Blend egg (or egg white) with water.
Dip fish into egg mixture.
Coat with potato flakes.
Heat skillet with Pam (or oil) lightly covering bottom of pan.
Turning fish... - 30.1502
Classic Fish Mousse
Drain the fish, remove the skin and bone; and flake.
Put the milk and breadcrumbs into a pan and add the juice from the canned fish (or 1/2 teacup liquid in which the fish was cooked).
Put this over a low heat for 5 min., stirring occasionally.
Then add the... - 32.1037
Door County Fish Boil
1. Take a 5 gallon pot, add water and boil it. The water should be kept boiling till the dish is completely cooked.
2. For the penetration of flavor, cut off a small slice from potatoes’ ends. Add the potatoes with half the salt to boiling water and... - 36.1348
Steaks, fillets, or, whole fish may be steamed on greased rack in cooker.
Add 1/2 cup of water.
Steam at pressure 5 to 10 minutes depending on thickness of fish.
Serve with any fish sauce or with butter - 22.2326
Poached Fish In Broth
The sophisticated Poached Fish In Broth with mixture of tarragon and anchovy-egg sauce is simply too good to taste. Broth made from fish stock, tarragon and wine poured over fish fillets is always a treat to the tastebud. - 39.2158
Court Bouillon For Poaching Fish
Combine all of the ingredients together in a large pot or fish poacher and bring just to a boil; then reduce the heat and simmer the liquid for 1 hour before adding the fish to be poached.
To turn the bouillon into aspic once the fish (or additional bones and... - 35.8181
Salt fish and place in greased baking dish; set aside.
Saute vegetables in oil in skillet 10 minutes.
Add tomato sauce, mix well, and saute for another 3 minutes.
Spoon veg etables over fish, spreading evenly.
Bake in 350Â°F toaster oven 30 minutes. - 31.8234
Steamed Eggs And Fish Fillets
1. Sliver fish fillets (or cut against the grain in 3/4 inch strips). Dredge them lightly in cornstarch; then arrange in a shallow heatproof dish.
2. Mince green pepper and scallion; sprinkle over fish. Also sprinkle oil over.
3. Heat (but do not boil) stock.... - 28.1553
Cajun Fish Cutlets With Tomato Cucumber Raita
Combine seasoning, flour and 1 teaspoon of the cumin in small bowl; sprinkle over fish.
Griddle-fry (or grill or barbecue) fish until browned both sides and cooked as desired.
Meanwhile, combine yogurt, cucumber and tomato in medium bowl with remaining cumin... - 33.7218
Basic Fish Stock
WASH THE FISH bones and heads thoroughly in cold water; remove and discard gills if they are still present.
COMBINE THE FISH bones, onion, carrot, celery, bouquet garni, and peppercorns in a stockpot.
Add the water; it should completely cover the other... - 34.6402
1. In stockpot or 6-quart Dutch oven, add fish bones, celery, onion, carrot and lemon.
2. Add enough water to cover bones and vegetables.
3. Stir in wine.
4. Bring the contents to boil, decrease heat.
5. Skim or remove off the residue that rises up to... - 48.916
Citrus Grilled Whole Fish With Lime Butter
Brush fish cavity with oil and season with pepper and lemon peel.
Overlap alternating lime and lemon slices; place in cavity of fish.
Oil outside of fish thoroughly.
Measure thickness of fish at its thickest part.
Place fish in oiled fish basket.
Or, make... - 38.3165
1.Prepare a streamer and a mould for making souffle.
2.Grease the mould using oil and then dust it with rice flour.
3.Clean the fish and bone it.
4.Combine butter, flour, fish stock or milk to make a thick sauce called panada.
5.Stir in... - 45.0066
Florida Fish Fillets
These Florida Fish Fillets are amazing! I love my spaghetti with the Florida Fish Fillets and its juicy gravy ! Try the dish out and let me know how you liked the dish! - 34.1271
Crispy Fish Bake
1 Throughly wash the fish fillets and cut into serving-size pieces.
2 Dip fish into buttermilk.
3 In a bowl add salt and cornmeal and stir.
4 Roll fish in the cornmeal mixture and coat lightly.
5 Arrange on an ungreased cookie sheet... - 33.8521
Empty the soup into a saucepan with 1 cup of milk and stir over medium heat until blended.
Add the fish, cut in small pieces.
When the soup begins to simmer again, add the frozen vegetables and cover.
Let the chowder cook gently for not more than 10... - 28.451
Combine the vermouth, Soya or Tamari sauce, water and ginger in a bowl and mix well.
Put the fish in a dish and pour in the marinade, covering the fish completely.
Cover with a sheet of aluminum foil and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours (or preferably,... - 41.5029
Lebanese Fish Tagine
Here is an impressive video Lebanese fish tagine is an excellent way to prepare fish with a great Mediterranean taste. The creamy tahini sauce and sweet caramelized onions are complimentary to the fish. This incredible video is a must watch! - 117.267
Fish With Green Grapes
Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper; fold in half.
Place fish in 10-inch skillet; add wine, water, shallots and lemon juice.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until fish flakes easily with fork, 4 to 5 minutes.
Remove with slotted spatula to... - 39.841
Hickory Smoked Fish
Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
Arrange fish in a shallow dish large enough to hold fish in a single layer.
Combine water and liquid smoke; pour over fish.
Marinate 15 minutes.
If liquid does not cover fish, turn once.
Drain off marinade.
Lightly season... - 37.5898
Do not fear when you have to impress a crowd. This fish parcels recipe is a lifesaver. Use the freshest of fish available to get the most amazing fish parcels. This recipe is never going to fail as a main dish. I challenge you to give me a better recipe for... - 48.8325
Ginger And Fish
1. In a frypan melt the butter over medium heat.
2. Put in the ginger and stir.
3. Dust the fish fillets with a little flour, shaking off the excess and place in the pan.
4. Turn over when the underside has sealed, add the asparagus, some more butter... - 35.1426
1) In a food processor blend in eggs, cream, whiting fillets, coriander, salt, and pepper.
2) Remove skin and bones of the smoked fish.
3) Take a pyrex cake mould and grease with butter.
4) Drizzle in whiting sauce and add the smoked... - 38.207
Classic Fish Fillets Florentine
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter an 8-inch square baking dish.
Poach fish in wine 4 to 5 minutes; drain.
Spread spinach evenly in dish and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Arrange fish over spinach and top with soup.
Dot with butter and sprinkle with... - 36.2606
Heat butter, stir in flour, and add milk.
Whisk and make into a smooth paste.
Pour half into a souffle dish.
Heat prawns in boiling water for 1 minute, and sprinkle with a little turmeric and chilli powder.
Then add to the sauce... - 37.8661
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) On a greased rack of a steamer, place the fish fillet, pour boiling water, and steam the fish until done.
3) Remove skin and bones from fish if needed.
4) In a pan melt butter and stir in flour.
5) Beat... - 45.6761
Sutchi Fillet Fish With Vegetables Recipe
Sutchi Fillet belongs to the species of catfish. They are freshwater fish that usually lives in tropical environment. This fish is often sold as frozen fillets in the local market. Sutchi Fillet has a fine texture once cook and very light to eat. - 118.07
Mediterranean Fish Cutlets
1. To make the sauce, place the chopped tomatoes, garlic, pastis or liqueur, capers and olives in a saucepan. Season to taste with salt and pepper and cook over a low heat for about 15 minuts, stirring occasionally.
2. Place the fish in a frying pan, pour... - 34.5768
Beer Batter Fish Or Shrimp
Heat vegetable oil (1 1/2 inches) in heavy saucepan or deep fat fryer to 350°F.
Cut fish in serving-size pieces.
Lightly coat fish or shrimp with 3 to 4 Tbs. baking mix.
Mix 1 cup baking mix, the salt, egg and beer until smooth.
Dip fish or shrimp into... - 31.5175
North African Spiced Fish With Cucumber Yogurt
Grate cucumber coarsely; drain in sieve 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine coriander, cumin, gingerand oil in small bowl.
Brush fish with spice mixture; griddle-fry (or grill or barbecue) until browned both sides and just cooked through.
Combine cucumber with... - 32.6593
Freeze fish fillets, and store new potatoes until you're ready to serve them.
Whisk remaining ingredients in a small bowl to make marinade.
Freeze in a plastic bag taped to fish fillet package.
To prepare for serving, thaw marinade and fish fillets.
Marinate... - 37.2421
Florida Fish Fillets
Mix flour and seasonings; use to batter fillets.
Heat butter in medium skillet; saute fillets until golden brown on both sides.
Remove from skillet to a hot platter.
Put grapefruit slices or orange rings on top of each fillet.
Pour pan gravy over all.
Serve... - 29.7992
Moroccan Baked Fish
Moroccan baked fish with charmoula is an excellent dish that is presented so nicely in this video. This is a simple recipe made with fish, vegetables and charmoula, Moroccan marinade. This recipe is easy to prepare, healthy and flavorful with all the... - 126.459
Sake Steamed Fish With Mushrooms
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Arrange fish fillets in 9-inch pie plate (or another shallow heat-proof dish that is at least 1 inch smaller than steamer rack).
Sprinkle fish generously with salt and pepper.
Arrange lemon slices atop fish; sprinkle with... - 32.0852
Grilled Fish With Parsley Pesto
Blend or process parsley, garlic, oil, buttermilk and cheese until smooth.
Remove and discard heads from fish; make 3 shallow diagonal cuts both sides of each fish.
Place fish on oven tray, brush with half of the pesto; cook under heated grill (or griddle-fry... - 30.1344
Easy Geflite Fish
Fish should be filleted and ground.
This yields about 4 to 5 pounds ground fish.
Reserve heads and bones.
Place heads, bones, several sliced carrots, whole onion, salt, and a lot of pepper in large pot of water; bring to boil.
Saute grated onion in... - 36.8167
Kerala Fish Curry
This is an authentic fish recipe from Kerala, India. You can serve this with warm rice for best result. - 36.5523
Broiled Fish Amandine
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Brush the fresh or thawed fish fillets with 2 tablespoons melted butter.
3) Sprinkle the fish fillets with a mixture of all the seasonings.
4) In a well greased broiler pan, place the fillets with the skin side... - 44.6806
This fish fry is a cornmeal coated fish fry can be made with a fish of choice. fried in a skillet, the buttermilk and cornmeal coated fish fry has a mild buttermilk taste to them and are simple yet delicious. - 31.7732
Pacific Island Fish Salad
Cut the fish into 1 cm (1/2 inch) cubes and put into a bowl.
Sprinkle with salt and stir well.
Then cover with lemon juice and leave for two hours.
Put in a strainer and squeeze out the juice.
Chop the onion finely, grate the carrot, partly peel the... - 39.8895
Hearty Fish Stew
1 In a deep 2-quart casserole with lid, combine butter or margarine, rutabaga and onion. Cover.
2 Microwave at 100% (HIGH)for 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
3 Stir in fish stock or chicken broth, tomatoes, corn, basil, oregano and salt.... - 44.1915
Steamed Fish Souffle
Place water, onion, parsley and salt in covered saucepan and simmer 5 minutes, add fish and simmer till tender.
Remove, fish to cool.
Combine crumbs, hot milk,and butter in bowl beat smooth.
Flake fish with fork and add .to milk, mixture, add lemon juice,... - 39.1306
Spicy Fried Fish
This video prepares an enriching fried fish loaded with the goodness of aromatic Indian spices. A very healthy variation to the normally eaten fried fish, this is a true gourmet’s delight. Fish, being a lean food, when mixed with all-spices emits a... - 129.875
Eseoyitcii Fish Port Royal
Eseoyitcii Fish Port Royal is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Eseoyitcii Fish Port Royal; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 35.8592
Grilled Whole Fish
Prepare Lemon-Parsley Butter or Mustard Butter; set aside.
Preheat grill; grease rack or a hinged wire basket.
Remove head and tail from fish, if desired.
Rinse fish inside and out; pat dry with paper towels.
Season inside and out with salt and pepper.
Place... - 38.1962
Cape May Fish Cakes
The Cape May Fish Cakes are simply irresistible ! Make fish cakes with mashed potates, fish, dillweed and pepper suaces. Coat with egg and breading and fry them in butter or salad oil. Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges and just enjoy ! If you want to know... - 39.3015
Hot & Spicy Smoked Fish Stew
Looking for a yummy recipe to serve today? Here's one just for you. Watch the chef make this brilliant Hot & Spicy Smoked Fish Stew that is sure going to impress your family. Hit the play button now. - 84.9795
Fish With Lemon Rice Stuffing
Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
Prepare Lemon-Rice Stuffing.
Grease a shallow baking dish large enough to hold fish; set aside.
Rinse fish inside and out; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut off head and tail, if desired, or trim tail.
Season inside and out with salt... - 42.5357
Hobo Fish Dinner
Coat one side of 4 (18-inch) squares of heavy-duty aluminum foil with cooking spray.
Combine lemon-pepper seasoning, salt, and dillweed.
Arrange potato slices evenly in centers of coated foil squares.
Sprinkle potato with one-third of seasoning mixture.
Place... - 40.8864
Fish Soup From Ostende
You will find the Fish Soup From Ostende a rare treat! Prepare the Fish Soup From Ostende with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 42.1412
Coconut, Fish & Garlic
Add lemon or lime juice, coconut, flaked fish and a clove of garlic to the sour cream.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving to allow the full flavour to develop. - 24.8639
1)Take a colander,drain the fish and let it rest and cool.
2)Mix the onion,celery,eggs and seasonings with the boiled fish.
3)Mix it well to combine the flavours.
4)Add the breadcrumbs until the mixture holds together.
5)Pat them into cakes.
6)Heat the... - 43.5533
Sweet And Sour Fish
1. If using fillets, select the ones which are 1 inch 2-5 cm or more thick, and remove the skin, if using whole fish, it needs to be cleaned and gutted, and gills removed.
2. The head canbe left on as the Chinese do or removed if preferd.
3.... - 45.4355
Grilled Mahi Mahi
Melt butter (or margarine) and pour over fish along with other ingredients.
Marinate 30 mins.
Grill over charcoal until fish is "flake" done. - 27.0539
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a lightly greased casserole, place the fish and sprinkle with the herbs or add the bouquet garni.
3) In a skillet, saute the onions in oil until they begin to brown.
4) Stir in the tomatoes and celery... - 42.5713
Fish And Chips
My Fish and Chips turned out to be an instantaneous hit, the moment I tried it out. Learn how to prepare the popular take-away fish and chips with this recipe. Highly recommended if you are a lover of fish! - 37.5881
Spinach Parcels With Fish Pilaf
Drop the spinach leaves into boiling water, a few at a time, and blanch for about 1 minute-just long enough to make them pliable for rolling.
Remove them with a slotted spoon or chopsticks and transfer to cold water.
Drain them, then lay them out flat.
In a... - 46.9187
Fish In Foil
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F (if cooking in the oven).
2) Clean, wash and dry the fish. Keep the fish whole.
3) Place the fish on a 12 x 14-inch piece of foil.
4) Cover with the onions, green peppers, lemons, parsley, paprika and... - 42.0599
Salmon Fish Pie
1. Cook potatoes, then mash.
2. Saute onion in butter, then add to mashed potatoes.
3. Add fish, mash, then add enough milk to make it nice and smooth.
4. Fill unbaked pie crusts.
5. Add top crust to pie.
6. Bake at 450° for 15 minutes then at 350° for 20... - 29.413
Pan Fried Fish
1) Clean and remove the fish heads from the whole fish.
2) Mix all the seasonings and rub the fish with the seasoning mixture.
3) Dredge the fish in corn meal, until thoroughly coated.
4) In a heavy skillet, fry the fish in about 1/4... - 43.1749
Baked Salmon With Fish Mousse
Rinse salmon and white-fleshed fish; pat dry.
Cut white-fleshed fish into 1-inch chunks and whirl in a food processor until finely ground.
Add cream and egg whites; whirl until very smooth and well blended.
Add chives and white pepper.
Whirl until combined;... - 40.7064
Baked Fish Polynesian
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a small baking pan, mix together water, vinegar, sweetener and bay leaf.
3) Put the onions and place fish fillets over the onions.
4) Season with salt and pepper.
5) Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or... - 42.5006
1. In a shallow bowl, combine soy sauce, lemon juice, white wine, and ginger an stir well,
2. Add fish to the marinade and toss well to bowl.
3. Cover, and let marinate for 2 hours.
4. Use a vegetable peeler, to make thin long ribbons of... - 45.4228
Spicy Fish Soup
Boil heads, tails, and fins of fish in a large pot of salted water.
Add onions, paprika, and salt.
Allow to simmer tor 1 hr.
Strain stock and pour over pieces of fish.
Bring to the boil.
Add green pepper and chilli.
Allow to simmer for about 30 min.
Do not... - 39.1767
Fish Chowder With Bacon
1) In a large heavy saucepan, sear the bacon or salt pork until browned.
2) Remove with a slotted spoon and reserve the drippings in the saucepan.
3) In the same saucepan, arrange layers of potato, onion and fish over the drippings.
4) Pour in 1 1/2... - 44.3161
http://indiancuisine1.blogspot.com/2010/06/fish-fry.html - 36.6913
Marinated Fish Kokoda
Remove the bones and skin from the fish and cut into 2 cm (1 in) cubes.
Place in a bowl, cover with lime or lemon juice and leave for about 2 hours.
Grate coconuts, cut lemon into wedges, onion into slices, and chop chilli.
Combine grated coconut with... - 34.352
Fried Fish With Cherry Tomatoes
This fried fish recipe is a perfect option for a hot day when kitchen is the last place you want to be. The chef here provides step by step instructions to make fried fish with cherry tomatoes and dill. Also, do not miss out some quick tips she mentions for... - 80.9327
Tandoori Fish Kebabs
1 In a large bowl, combine the lemon juice, yogurt, garlic, ginger, chili pepper, cumin, coriander, turmeric if desired, and salt. Add the fish or shellfish, toss to coat with the marinade, cover, and chill for 30 minutes.
2 Preheat the broiler, setting the... - 32.2728
Rice And Fish Ring
Rice And Fish Ring is easy to make main dish recipe. The fish with cheese and rice topped with boiled eggs give the Rice And Fish Ring a great taste. If you like fish with rice then you should try Rice And Fish Ring recipe. - 46.1814
Packets Of Fish Fillets With Snow Peas
Cut four 12-inch (30 cm) squares of parchment paper or foil; fold each into triangle, then open into square again.
Arrange each fillet, tucking ends under, on one side of each fold.
Combine ginger root, soy sauce and garlic; drizzle over fish.
Sprinkle each... - 31.9985
Jellied Tuna Fish Salad
Combine tuna fish, eggs, olives, capers, and chives.
Soak gelatin in cold water- for 5 min., and dissolve over hot water.
Add dissolved gelatin to mayonnaise, stirring constantly.
Add to fish mixture, mixing thoroughly.
Turn into a ring mold 10" x 2", and... - 35.2704
Fish A La Grecque
This yummy fish a la grecque swept me off my feet, I bet it will do the same to you. If you have plenty of fish on hand then recipe is the thing to make. The fish a la grecque can be considered the gem of the Greek cuisine. This dish is sure to receive rave... - 46.646
Grilled Fish In Banana Leaves Part 1 – Marinating
This grilled fish recipe is perfect to turn around those people who do not like eating fishing much. Take a look at this video series to learn how to perfectly grill a fish combined with basic spices. The chef has divided the video in 2 parts – In this... - 88.1047
Grilled Fish In Banana Leaves Part 2 - Grilling
Here is part 2 of the grilled fish video series. Here the chef illustrates steps to grill marinated fish in banana leaves. The grilled fish looks amazing and is certainly a light alternative to fried fish. - 89.0826
Norwegian Fish Pudding
Put into blender: fish, 1 cup milk, potato starch, eggs, and seasonings.
Cover and blend on high speed until thoroughly blended (about 2 minutes).
Remove cover and, with motor on, pour in about 1/2 cup milk, or enough to fill container 3/4 full; pour in 1 cup... - 36.4492
Finnish Fish Chowder
Cook this on top of your range in a utensil attractive enough to come to the table, or use an electric frying pan.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in the bottom of the cooking utensil; remove from heat.
Arrange half the potatoes in the bottom of the... - 38.4252
When you have troubles getting your kids to eat fish, make Fish Taco. We all love this delicious Mexican dish that can be made easily with different kinds of filling but having a fish inside make it an irresistible dish. See how simple it is to make Fish... - 128.668
Minced Fish In Papers
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a skillet, melt half of the butter.
3) In this, lightly brown the coconut.
4) Remove and keep aside.
5) In the same skillet, melt the remaining butter.
6) In this, lightly brown the onions.
7) To... - 46.9127
Mussel, Clam And Fish Chowder
In large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion, celery and carrot, stirring, for 5 minutes.
Add garlic, bay leaf, thyme, basil, tomatoes, water and potatoes; bring to simmer.
Cover and cook over low heat for 25 minutes or until vegetables are... - 45.854
Fish In Coconut Mushroom Sauce
1. Soak mushrooms according to package directions until softened.
2. Drain the soaked mushrooms and reserve liquid; remove 8 mushrooms and keep aside for garnish.
3. Thinly slice remaining mushrooms and keep aside.
4. In a saucepan, put... - 50.4003
Manhattan Fish Chowder
1. Remove the frozen fish from freezer and let thaw at room temperatur for 15 minutes.
2. Remove any bones, skin, if any, and dice the fish fillets into 1-inch pieces. Keep aside.
3. Heat a cooking casserole or Dutch oven over medium... - 47.6036
Spicy Fish Curry
Fish Curry is a very popular side dish in Kerala. It is served with rice or steamed tapioca (yuca). The combination of tapioca and fish curry is called 'Kappayum meenum' in malayalam. This curry tastes best the next day after it is made.
The ingredient which... - 49.5743
Fish Kofta With Spice Tomato Sauce
Indian cuisine includes many delicious dishes based on meat balls or fish balls, know as kofta. Try this recipe using fillets of white fish. It's very easy to make and the fusion of the flavours of the tomatoes, spices and herbs will appeal to everyone. If... - 36.2887
Low-fat Oven Fried Fish
Preheat oven to 425Â°F.
Process crackers into fine crumbs using a food processor or blender.
Stir dry mustard into crumbs.
Beat egg white with milk in a broad shallow bowl.
Spread cracker crumbs on a plate.
Dip fish filets one at a time into egg white... - 32.8628
Tasty Fish Curry
1) Score the fish evenly on both sides and rub with a mixture of turmeric and salt.
2) Pour over the vinegar and allow to stand for 1 hour.
3) In a skillet, saute the onions, garlic, ginger and chili peppers in the oil for 3 minutes.
4)... - 46.3304
Turbot Salad With Louis Dressing
In a large frying pan, combine water, lemon, onion, carrot, salt, pepper, and 1/2 cup of the celery; bring to boiling, reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Push vegetables to one side of pan and place fish in pan, spooning some vegetables over fish.
Return... - 38.2076
1 Drain liquid from peas and corn into a medium-size saucepan.
Stir in soup and evapo-rated milk; heat to boiling.
2 Combine peas, corn, tuna, pimientos, and onion in shallow 8-cup baking dish; pour boiling soup mixture over; stir to mix.
3 Bake in hot... - 42.5765
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Drain and flake tuna; add remaining ingredients and mix.
3. Pour into small loaf pan sprayed with vegetable pan spray.
4. Sprinkle crushed crackers on top of loaf; dot with margarine.
5. Bake for 1 hour. Cut into 4 slices. - 27.6902
This Seviche tastes incredible ! Try this tangy lemony pompano dish for your next meal and let me know if you like it! Surprisingly the lime juice marination is going to make your raw fish fit for consumption. Your suggestions for this Seviche are welcome ! - 35.8403
This Halibut Mongole is one of the best fish and rice dishes that I've ever tasted. Just try this savory Halibut Mongole and let me know if you like it! Feel free to share your opinion about this dish with me ! - 27.1926
Simple Fish Au Gratin
Brush each fillet with mayonnaise.
Mix cheese and crumbs.
Roll fish in crumb mixture.
Place in baking dish.
Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
Bake in preheated 375 degree oven until fish is lightly browned and flakes easily when tested with fork, about... - 30.252
Fish And Green Bean Curry
1) In a bowl, pound together the onions, garlic, ginger, chili peppers, turmeric, salt, and shrimp. You can also chop them to a paste.
2) In a deep skillet, heat the oil.
3) In this hot oil, saute the pounded mixture for 5 minutes.
4) To... - 48.3158