- » Fish Mousse
Fish Mousse Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fish mousse recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fish mousse recipes.
Vine Leaf And Fish Mousse
1) Remove excess brine from the vine leaves by rinsing them in water.
2) Drain the leaves well.
3) Take 8 ramekin dishes and lightly... - 45.6453
In a large skillet, heat water; sprinkle gelatin over water and stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Add onion, salt, peppercorns, and basil; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 minutes.
Add frozen fish; bring to a boil.
Reduce... - 45.3144
1.Heat butter and cook shallots in it until they turn soft but do not brown.
2.Put clam juice and gelatin mixture to the dish containing shallots.
3.Blend the mixture until smooth.
4.Put the flaked fish also in the mixture; one half at a time.
5.Take a... - 44.035
Fish Mousse With Mayonnaise
The fish mausse makes a good dessert. The addition of lemon juice gives the Fish mousse a tangy and bracing taste. The fish mousse is a all season recipe. If you want to impress your love ones then you should try the fish mousse, because it is easy to make... - 43.398
1. Remove all bones from the fish and add to a food processor jar.
2. Roughly chop the onion and add to the fish.
3. Coarsely grind the fish and onion.
4. Remove into a bowl.
5. Cut olives into half and sliver almonds and set aside.
6.... - 42.6763
Lightly oil a 3- to 4-cup decorative mold; set aside.
Pour water into a small saucepan.
Sprinkle gelatin over water; stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Set aside until cool.
In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and cooled gelatin mixture.
Stir in... - 40.5993
In work bowl, a little at a time, process the fish to a very fine puree.
Add the egg whites, the seasoning and process for 20 seconds.
Put the mixture in a bowl and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
Preheat the oven to 180Â°C (350Â°F).
Return the mixture to the... - 35.6342
Steamed Fish Mousse
1. Cut six 20 cm/8 in circles from the banana leaves. Make four pinch pleats around the edge of the circle and secure with a toothpick to make a cup. Set aside.
2. Place 1 cup/250 mL/8 fl oz coconut milk in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Stir in curry... - 35.3109
Fish Gelatin Mousse
1. Set a 1-quart mold in the refrigerator to chill until the gelatin mixture is ready. Then rinse the mold with cold water but do not dry it.
2. Soak the gelatin in the cold water; then stir it into the boiling liquid.
3. Mix the mayonnaise with the lemon... - 35.2706
Classic Fish Mousse
Drain the fish, remove the skin and bone; and flake.
Put the milk and breadcrumbs into a pan and add the juice from the canned fish (or 1/2 teacup liquid in which the fish was cooked).
Put this over a low heat for 5 min., stirring occasionally.
Then add the... - 30.1749
Simple Fish Mousse
Dissolve the gelatine in the hot water and mash it with the fish, vinegar and pepper; or put in the blender.
Whip the cream and fold it into the fish mixture.
Taste for seasoning and pour into a mould.
When set unmould and serve with salad and lemon... - 26.8319
Fish Mousse Recipes By Category