- » Fish Meuniere
Fish Meuniere Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fish meuniere recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fish meuniere recipes.
Fish Fillets Meuniere
1. In a deep plate, mix the egg white and the water.
On a piece of waxed paper, mix the flour, cornstarch, salt and pepper.
2. Roll the fish pieces, first in the egg white mixture, and then in the flour.
3. Place a browning dish in the microwave... - 46.9441
1.Clean the fish well and dry it by wiping with a clean cloth.
2.Coat the fish with seasoned flour.
3.Take a shallow frying pan and heat half the butter or margarine in it.
4.Fry the fish pieces until golden.
5.Take the fish out on... - 40.9043
1. Clean, fillet and skin fish; wash and dry.
2. Sprinkle over with seasoned flour (this can be done by putting seasoned flour and fillet in a brown paper bag and shaking well).
3. Heat half the clarified butter to smoking point. Put in the fish.
4. When fish... - 35.4366
1. Marinate fish fillets in paste with salt and pepper for one hour.
2. Mix well with batter and fry till golden brown.
3. Heat a fork and make brown marks on fried fish. Cover with hot butter and lemon juice sauce and serve with French fries and steamed... - 23.0361
Skin the fillets if this has not been done by the fishmonger, toss lightly in seasoned flour.
Melt 3/4 of the butter in pan, fry fillets until brown on both sides; remove.
Melt remaining butter in pan; add lemon juice, spoon over fish, sprinkle with parsley. - 20.9195
You May Also Like!
Fish Fillets Meuniere
Mix together the egg white and the water in a deep plate.
Mix together the flour, cornstarch, salt and pepper on a piece of waxed paper.
Roll each piece of fish in the egg white mixture, then in the flour.
Preheat a browning dish (Corning) 6 minutes at... - 39.8201
Porgy Saute Meuniere
1. Dip the fish in milk, then in flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
2. In a skillet add salad oil to a depth of one-quarter inch and heat until very hot. Add the fish and cook until golden brown, about three minutes on each side.
3. Remove the fish to a... - 29.6021
Golden Fish Meuniere
1. On sheet of wax paper combine cornmeal and lemon peel. Dredge fish in cornmeal mixture, coating both sides and using all of mixture.
2. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add fish to skillet and cook until lightly browned and fish flakes easily when... - 29.7892
Brook Trout Meuniere
1. Clean the trout, remove the fins but leave the heads and tails on. Dip in milk and drain well.
2. Mix flour, salt and pepper. Roll fish in mixture.
3. Heat enough peanut oil in a skillet to cover the bottom to a depth of about one-fourth inch. When hot,... - 29.9633
1. Divide the sole down the center line and discard the tiny bone structure from the center line. Add milk barely to cover and let stand about fifteen minutes.
2. Pat the fillets dry and dredge in seasoned flour. Add peanut oil to a large skillet to a depth... - 24.1554
1. Pat the fish fillets dry with paper toweling. Combine the salt, pepper and flour in a large bowl. Dip the fillets in the seasoned flour to coat.
2. Melt the butter with the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Heat until the oil is very hot but... - 30.8423
Orange Roughy Meuniere
Place the fillets on a baking sheet.
Heat the butter in a small sauce pan.
Brush the fillets with butter and bake in a preheated 375°F (190°C) oven for 10 minutes.
While fillets bake, continue to cook the butter over low heat until it turns a hazelnut... - 30.3486
Fillet Of Sole Meuniere
Wash and dry the fillets.
Dip in a mixture of the flour, salt and pepper.
Melt half the margarine in a skillet; cook the fish in it until browned on both sides.
Transfer to a platter and keep hot.
Pour off the fat and wipe skillet with a paper towel.
Melt the... - 37.7881
Sole Meuniere is a simple and elegant french recipe for preparing sole. This sole recipe is easily prepared with a handful of ingredients and is full of taste and delicious. Flavored with lemon and cooked in butter, the Sole Meuniere is sure to delight... - 37.1657
Sole Meuniere With Orange
Sprinkle the sole with salt and pepper and then with flour to coat it lightly.
Heat half the butter in a pan and fry the fillets until lightly browned.
Place on a hot dish.
Arrange slices of orange on each, the orange being very carefully peeled and as much... - 25.8953
Fish Meuniere Recipes By Category