- » Fish Marinade
Fish Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fish marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fish marinade recipes.
Mustard Marinade For Meat Or Fish
Mix all ingredients together in small bowl.
Pour marinade over chosen meat or fish and refrigerate 30 minutes.
In preparation for cooking, drain marinade and reserve for basting.
This marinade is strong enough to use just as flavouring without marinating 30... - 29.4186
Marinade For Lamb Or Fish
Mix all ingredients together in small bowl.
Pour marinade over chosen lamb or fish and refrigerate overnight.
In preparation for cooking, drain marinade and reserve for basting. - 27.0936
Marinade For Fish
Marinade for fish has a great taste. The white wine marination gives the Marinade for fish a unique taste. - 22.6891
Marinade Of Cold Fish
Divide the fish into convenient pieces for serving.
If fried fish is used it is nicer if coated in milk and flour than in batter.
Arrange the fish in a wide, shallow dish.
Mix the remaining ingredients and pour over the fish.
Leave to marinade for-1-2 hours,... - 37.5365
Basil Parmesan Marinade For Fish
In a food processor or blender, combine basil, vinegar, oil, Parmesan, garlic, and pepper.
Whirl until pureed.
Marinate fish in basil mixture for 20 to 30 minutes, turning fish often.
Remove fish, reserving marinade.
Brush marinade all over fish while it... - 27.369
Mix all the ingredients together, pour over a piece of fish of 2 to 3 pounds (1 to 1.5 kg).
Cover and refrigerate from 6 to 12 hours.
To cook the fish, remove from marinade, wipe dry with paper towel, and cook according to the recipe you've chosen. - 24.3715
How To Marinade Fish Fillets For A Backyard Party
Whether you love the flavor or succulence of a good marinade, this one's sure to impress. Chef Bhal Dave gives you not one, not two, but three interesting marinades for salmon, halibut and tilapia. Pick your cues and favorites from the three marinades and... - 86.5254
Easy Cod Fish In Soy Sauce And Ginger Marinade Asian
Learn how to make this very easy Asian fish recipe: a light flaky cod fish in a savory soy sauce with ginger, garlic and scallions. So light, flaky and healthy Asian fish dish. For this recipe, you can find all the ingredients in your local supermarket, no... - 0
Marinade For Fish Steaks
In a shallow pan combine oil, vinegar, salt, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, bay leaf and parsley.
Add fish steaks, cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, turning occasionally so that steaks are well coated.
Remove from marinade.
Place in a hot broiler pan... - 30.2394
Flounder With Anise Marinade
Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Pour marinade into resealable plastic bag.
Add flounder fillets and seal bag securely.
Turn bag several times so all surfaces of fish are coated by marinade.
Refrigerate and marinate for 1 hour, turning once.
Drain and... - 36.7876
– In a bowl, mix all ingredients. Add fish to mixture and marinate for 1 to 6 hours. - 21.9464
Combine soy sauce, Bourbon or Sherry, well-crushed garlic, olive oil, and monosodium glutamate.
Let mixture stand to blend the flavors. - 21.861
Squash Marinades, Dry Rub For Fish & Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Bored of having the regular dinner meals? Switch to assorted squash marinades, dry rubs for fish and cream of mushroom soup. Bhal Dave impresses with his platter of assorted dishes made in a simple manner. So what's cooking for today's dinner? - 81.4076
Swordfish Skewers With Garlic Lime Marinade
1 Preheat the broiler or start the charcoal. If broiling, line a broiler pan with foil.
2 Grate the lime zest and measure out 2 teaspoons. Juice the lime and measure out 3 tablespoons.
3 In a small bowl, combine the lime zest, lime juice, olive oil, tomato... - 40.6779
Red Snapper In Garlic Anchovy Marinade
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl
4. Allow to marinate for one hour
5. Add the fish to the preheated plank
6. Bake for 30 minutes or till done
7. Use the remaining... - 41.5422
Swordfish Steaks In Lime Soy Marinade
In a glass dish place swordfish steaks.
In a small bowl combine next 8 ingredients; mix well.
Pour over swordfish; cover.
Marinate in refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours.
Preheat broiler or grill.
On a broiler pan or grill place swordfish.
Cook for 4 to 5 minutes... - 40.9286
Salmon Steak Marinade
1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl
2. Set aside till required
3. Soak any fish or meat in the marinade for at least 30 minutes before serving - 30.2311
Salmon Steaks In Orange* Honey Marinade
In shallow glass dish, combine all ingredients except salmon steaks.
Add salmon steaks, turning to coat with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Drain salmon; reserve marinade.
Grill salmon, on uncovered grill, over hot briquets 5 minutes.
Carefully turn... - 35.3415
Double Fish Kebabs
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Mix marinade ingredients together in bowl.
Place shrimp and halibut in marinade.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Thread fish on skewers.
Place on hot grill and cover; cook 8 minutes.
Turn twice, baste occasionally and season well. - 40.3319
Trout Steak Shish Kebabs
– Slide trout onto skewers, alternating with vegetables (place a piece of bacon on either side of the trout), then place skewered fish in a long, shallow dish. In a bowl, combine marinade ingredients, pour over shish kebabs and marinate 24 hours, turning... - 30.9926
Shark With Lime Cumin Marinade
Rinse steaks; pat dry with paper towels.
In a plastic food-storage bag, combine lime peel, lime juice, cumin and oil.
If desired, chop 5 or 6 cilantro sprigs; add to juice mixture.
Reserve remaining cilantro for garnish.
Place fish in bag; close... - 37.6573
Grilled Swordfish Kebabs With Orange-mint Marinade
In a baking dish, combine orange and lemon juices and zests, oil, mint, oregano, and garlic; add the swordfish.
Cover dish and refrigerate no longer than 1 to 2 hours, turning the fish occasionally.
Alternately thread swordfish cubes, and bay leaves onto... - 35.746
Combine all ingredients and blend well.
Use with chicken, pork or fish. - 23.8423
Marinated Grilled Trout
Rinse fish thoroughly in cold water; pat dry, and place in a large shallow container.
Pour marinade over fish.
Cover and refrigerate 4 hours, turning fish once.
Remove fish from marinade, reserving marinade.
Open butterflied fillets, and place skin side down... - 36.2324
Marinated Skewered Fish
1. Place 6 to 8 long wooden skewers in warm water to soak.
2. Pare and seed chayote; cut into 1 1/4 inch (3-cm) pieces. Add chayote to boiling water in medium saucepan; cook over medium heat, just until crisp-tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain chayote; immediately... - 38.6377
Asian Style Barbecue Sauce And Marinade
Everyone at some point in time would want to experiment with Asian dishes in the kitchen. I think that this Asian Style Barbecue Sauce and Marinade would help you to a great extent. This would be some what of an multi-purpose Pan-Asian sauce. Enjoy. - 86.1879
Flounder In Mint Marinade
In a shallow dish, combine the lemon juice, mint, parsley, oil and garlic.
Add the fish and turn to coat both sides.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Coat a baking sheet with no-stick, spray.
Add the fish and broil about 6" from the heat for about 5 minutes, or... - 34.748
Broiled Haddock In Herb Marinade
1) Preheat broiler.
2) In a saucepan, combine bay leaves, thyme, rosemary, garlic, and white wine and simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Cool the mixture and pour over the fish and let it stand for 30 minutes.
4) Place the drained haddock on the... - 37.7336
Fish House Barbecue
In small heavy saucepan combine all ingredients except fish.
Simmer, uncovered, over coals 10 to 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, grill fish over hot coals 10 to 12 minutes on each side.
Brush both sides offish with sauce during last few minutes of grilling.
Pass the... - 36.3614
Fish Skewers With Nutmeg Rice
Feeling hungry! Then Fish Skewers With Nutmeg Rice is the perfect choice for both of you. You can prepare this in no time and the fish is simply divine. Try this Fish Skewers With Nutmeg Rice recipe! - 48.0598
Tuna Shish Kebabs With Fennel
– Slide tuna pieces onto skewers, alternating with vegetables, then place mixture in shallow dish.
– In a bowl, combine marinade ingredients, then baste kebabs and marinate for 24 hours, turning from time to time.
– Preheat the broiler. Broil... - 33.3729
Salmon - Techniques & Marinades
Cooking Maine Steelhead Salmon: Before cooking, check for and remove the pin bones, there won't be many.
Cook salmon with the skin on - it will come off filet easily before serving.
Cut the filet into pieces to marinate.
Salmon should be cooked approximately... - 39.6393
Salmon Shish Kebabs With Fruit
Salmon Shish Kebabs With Fruit are well loved by my family and there is never a problem with leftovers when it comes to this dish! . This mouthwatering dish is eaten up in no time! Try this Salmon Shish Kebabs With Fruit recipe for yourself. - 37.9258
Grilled Arctic Char
Grilled Arctic Char! This is an amazing fish preparation. It is sure to win you some fans. You just have to try the Grilled Arctic Char recipe. - 33.3796
Salmon Steaks In Orange Honey Marinade
In 1-quart measure, mix all ingredients except salmon steaks.
Place salmon steaks in shallow glass dish.
Pour marinade over salmon steaks; cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
Drain salmon; reserve marinade.
Grill salmon, on uncovered grill, 6 inches... - 35.9523
Citrus Fruit Marinade
– In a bowl, mix all ingredients. Let meat or fish marinate for 1 to 24 hours. - 24.6314
To marinade, pork, lamb or fish go for this Citrus Marinade. You can prepare this Citrus Marinade in a jiffy, provided that you have all the ingredients ready. Check out the recipe of the rich tasting Citrus Marinade. - 32.3713
Marinated Flounder With Cucumber Sauce
Marinate flounder in lemon juice and tarragon for 10 minutes, then drain and dip in a mixture of corn meal, flour and tamari.
Saute in oil until golden brown, about 4 minutes. - 26.4834
This mouthwateringly delicious recipe for Teriyaki Marinade is great to enjoy with your family and friends. This Teriyaki Marinade is indeed a great treat for any occasion or any time of the day. Give it a try and savor this wonderful recipe! - 28.9905
1. In a blender. combine soy sauce, sake or dry vermouth, sugar, tomato paste, cloves garlic and gingerroot, and blend well
2. Use with chicken, pork or fish - 28.8582
1. In a food processor, blend the onion, parsley, mustard, lemon juice, thyme, and tarragon
2. Served as a marinade over chicken, fish, tofu
Use to pour over chicken, fish or tofu and marinate for at least 30 minutes, then broil... - 31.4523
Place pork, chicken, or fish in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
For marinade, combine soy sauce, sake, sugar, tomato paste, garlic, and gingerroot.
Pour over meat.
Marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight, turning bag... - 32.7152
1 In a bowl, mix all the ingredients to combine well.
2 Pour the marinade on your fish or shellfish or on a plate, spread the fish in a single layer and spoon over the marinade.
3 Let stand for at least 2 hours.
Fish can be... - 29.4465
1. Combine all the ingredients to form the marinade
2. Soak any fish or meat in the marinade for at least 30 minutes before serving - 32.3141
Spicy Yogurt Marinade
1. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl
2. Mix well
3. Use as a marinade with fish, meat or chicken - 35.5699
Shark Steaks In Beer Marinade
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Combine beer, oil, salt, garlic powder, pepper and mustard in shallow dish.
Marinate in refrigerator, covered, at least 30 minutes.
Remove fish from marinade; discard marinade.
Arrange fish on well-greased grid.
Grill, 4 inches... - 38.9872
Quick & Easy Marinade
In 1-quart casserole, combine oil, celery, onion, celery seed, orange peel and sesame oil.
Microwave at High for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until celery and onion are tender-crisp.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Microwave, uncovered, at High for 2 to 2... - 39.9573
1.In a small bowl, put in all the ingredients and combine well.
2.Marinate any firm fish with the marinade. - 28.5449
Olive Oil And Lemon Marinade
1 In a small saucepan, heat the olive oil.
2 Add in the fennel seeds, marjoram, savory, thyme and bay leaf.
3 Make sure the oil is hot enough, so that the flavours of the herbs can be released.
4 Set the marinade in a warm place and let... - 38.6416
1. In a food processor, blend onion, garlic, ginger, soy sauce and lemon juice
2. Store it in the refrigerator and let it chill for sometime
3. Serve it by pouring it over chicken, fish and then keep it aside for it to marinate
Use to... - 30.2063
Ginger Soy Marinade
1. Mix soy sauce, dry sherry, clove garlic, fresh gingerroot, green onions, lemon zest and lemon juice together
2. Use this marinade for fish, seafood or chicken - 28.3582
West Coast Halibut Royale
Put fish steaks into a shallow dish.
Mix lemonjuice, salt, and paprika; pour over fish.
Marinate 1 hour, turning steaks over after first half hour.
Cook onion in butter until transparent.
Put steaks into a greased baking dish; top with onion and green pepper... - 34.5521
1. Let the saffron soak for 30 minutes in 1 tablespoon boiling water.
2. Mix all the marinade ingredients together, together with the saffron.
3. Marinate the fish for several hours.
4. Drain, dry and grill. - 32.9861
Place fillets in single layer in baking dish. Pour melted butter and lemon juice over fish, and sprinkle with onion, parsley, salt, and pepper. Marinate 20 minutes. Bake in marinade about 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Be careful not to... - 19.9772
1) In a bowl, add the lemon rind, lemon juice, olive oil, thyme, sage, spring onions and salt and pepper.
2) Mix well.
3) Can be used either as a marinate for fish or as a salad dressing. - 30.7425
Dill Marinade is a lovely and perfect for your grilled salmon. I love the flavor of the Dill Marinade and especially because it adds an exquisite taste to the dishes that incorporate it! - 26.4793
White Wine And Herb Marinade
1. Place wine, oil, spring onions and herbs in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Pour marinade over poultry or fish, cover and set aside to marinate. - 22.4057
1) In a bowl, add leek, onion, parsley and olive oil to combine.
2) Liberally season the mix with salt and pepper.
3) Combine thoroughly.
4) Use the marinade to marinate meat, fish, vegetables etc to make kabobs. - 29.5536
Combine all ingredients and blend well.
Use with chicken, pork or fish. - 26.8459
Cut the fillets into 1 inch (2 1/2 cm) cubes and coat the fish in the batter and fry in olive oil.
Let drain and cool.
Mix wine, olive oil and vinegar, dash of mustard, salt and pepper, sliced onion rings, gherkins (about 4 slices), olives, capers and juice... - 34.234
Organic Yogurt Marinade
My family which is a great fan of all sorts of yogurt recipes loved this Organic Yogurt Marinade. It is a delight to go have either meat, fish or tempeh spread with this Organic Yogurt Marinade. You are going to enjoy it! - 26.1143
For fish, use three tablespoons vinegar and three tablespoons lemon juice.
Mix ingredients in order given. - 19.8661
Lemon Pepper Marinade
In small nonmetal bowl, combine steak sauce, lemon peel and pepper.
Use to marinate beef, fish steak, poultry or pork for about 1 hour in the refrigerator. - 19.8009
In small nonmetal bowl, combine steak sauce, teriyaki sauce and mustard.
Use to marinate beef, fish steak, poultry or pork for about 1 hour in the refrigerator. - 20.8524
Fresh Citrus Garlic Marinade
Combine all ingredients in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Use to marinate fish or chicken before grilling.
Baste with remaining marinade while grilling. - 29.3974
1) In a pan, add coconut, water, lime rind, garlic, chilli powder, spring onion and root ginger.
2) Gently cook for 10 minutes while stirring constantly.
3) When the coconut dissolves and the flavours are well blended, cool.
4) Use as... - 37.107
1) In a bowl, add the olive oil, lime juice, mustard, garlic, herbs, and salt and pepper.
2) Mix well.
3) Can be used either as a marinate for fish or as a salad dressing. - 31.4646
In shallow dish or plastic bag, combine ingredients; add chicken, beef, pork or fish.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Remove meat from marinade; grill or broil as desired, basting frequendy with... - 23.8467
Grilled Trout is a delicious seafood preparation that adds an exquisite element to your dinner spreads. The secret behind my very successful Grilled Trout is this unique recipe. You simply have to try it! - 42.714
Put salmon steaks into a greased broiler pan.
Combine lemon peel, lemon juice, oil, seasonings, and onion.
Pour over salmon.
Marinate 20 minutes, turning once.
Broil 5 minutes on each side for 1 inch steaks. - 33.1015
Savory Wine Marinade
Thinly slice the onion; separate into rings.
Combine oil, wine, lime juice, parsley, salt, and pepper sauce; add onion.
Place fish or chicken in a plastic bag set in a deep bowl or a shallow baking dish.
Pour marinade mixture over meat.
Close bag or cover... - 32.7551
Steamed Salmon With Quick Spectrum Spicy Asian Marinade
Begin by boiling the water for a Chinese bamboo steamer.
In a stainless steel or glass bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the marinade.
Place each piece of salmon into a shallow bowl small enough to fit each steamer basket.
Spoon 3 tbs of marinade over... - 36.5383
Salmon With Mustard Basil Rosemary Marinade
If your got some fresh herbs and then make an easy run and marinate the salmon for a light meal! Chef Marshall shows you how to get this dish going! Simple and easy! See the video for more! - 73.1282
Stir together all the ingredients and use to marinate chicken or fish fillets. - 19.7072
Stir together all the ingredients and use to marinate chicken, pork tenderloin, shrimp or fish fillets. - 20.805
Stir all ingredients together and use to marinate a whole roasting chicken, chicken breasts, shrimp or fish fillets. - 19.4187
Stir together all the ingredients and use to marinate chicken or fish fillets. - 18.2332
Tropical Fruit Marinade
Puree the mango with the orange juice, lemon juice, olive oil and thyme.
Use to marinate chicken, shrimp and firm fish fillets. - 16.775
Thai Cilantro Chili Marinade
Cut the top off the bunch of cilantro and place in the food processor.
Add the garlic and pulse to finely mince.
Add the remaining ingredients and puree.
Use to marinate shrimp or chicken. - 26.1036
Soy Sauce Marinade
1. Mix, and combine all the ingredients.
2. Marinate fish for 30 minutes or keep overnight.
3) Serve it with main dish. - 26.7811
1. Mix and combine all the ingredients together.
2. Marinate the fish for several hours or keep overnight, till 24 hours. - 21.1236
Traditional Tandoori Marinade
1. Combine all dry ingredients.
2. Add the yogurt and lemon juice.
3. Mix thoroughly.
4. Use to coat the chicken or fish thoroughly and allow to marinate overnight in the refrigerator. - 34.7422
1. In a blender, combine vegetable oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, vinegar, cloves garlic, cayenne pepper, sesame seed, and blend well
2. Use with chicken, pork and fish - 31.8014
Beef Steak In Thai Marinade
1. Trim fat from meat. Place meat in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish. For marinade, in a blender container or food processor bowl, combine coconut milk, lemongrass or lemon peel, lime juice, fish sauce or soy sauce, red curry paste, and sugar. Cover and... - 29.5721
Beef Steak In Thai Marinade
Trim fat from steak.
Place steak in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a blender container or food processor bowl combine coconut 'milk, lime juice, red curry paste, fish sauce, sugar, and lemongrass.
Cover and blend or process until... - 37.2828
Salmon Marinade is a very easy to prepare delicious recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Salmon Marinade dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 36.927
1. Select the list of ingredients as per the food you are marinating.
2. In a bowl stir together the ingredients and mix well.
3. Use immediately or refrigerate in a tightly covered jar for up to 2 days.
4. Prepare the food with the marinade... - 36.1854
Fresh Tomato Bruschetta With Pesto Lime Marinade
Rhea helps Colin prepare a fabulous Pesto Garlic marinade for fresh tomatoes. Use local organically grown heirloom tomatoes in season for gorgeous flavour and intensity. Great on crustini or fresh bread, toss over hot buttered pasta for an amazing fresh pasta... - 97.7381
Cocktail Puffs (marinades)
These cocktail puffs are fried wafer like snacks that are great to serve with drinks. Made with eggs, flour and baking powder, the cocktail puffs are flavored with peppers, scallions, mace, parsley and tabasco sauce along with lime juice. Fried and served... - 45.5022
Korean Food: Young Radish Kimchi (열무김치)
1. On a chopping board, chop the well rinsed radish into 1½-inch lengths. Spread them around in a large mixing bowl, evenly, sprinkle some coarse sea salt on top. Repeat this process until all the radish leaves are used up. Set it aside for... - 121.046
Fish Molee / Fish Stew
Common in Malaysia and southern coastal India, Fish Molee is a coconut based, spicy fish curry, also called fish stew. I used salmon, but you can use any of your favorite fleshy fish. This goes great with bread and white rice. - 0
Fish With Black Bean Sauce
Fish With Black Bean Sauce is a tasty fish preparation that I love serving for my dinner parties and also for at home for a grand weekend lunch. This is no surprise, given the number of compliments I get for this dish! Try this excellent Fish With Black Bean... - 46.4402
Basic Recipe Fish Steaks & Fillets
Wipe fish with damp cloth.
If you prepare a marinade (see Favorite Seafood Marinades & Bastes, at right), place fish in a large plastic bag in a rimmed baking pan and pour in marinade.
Twist-tie bag closed, refrigerate, and marinate for 1 to 2 hours.
Lift... - 25.6157
Teriyaki Fish Fillets
Measure 2 tablespoons juice from pineapple can; mix with garlic, slivered ginger, onion, 3 teaspoons teriyaki sauce and the vinegar.
Arrange fish in shallow dish.
Pour marinade over fish.
Refrigerate 10 minutes.
Drain fish; reserve marinade.
Arrange fish on... - 41.7992
Pan Fried Fish Fillets With Pineapple
If your family likes fish but if you don't have the time to cook them a very elaborate one, why don't you try this Pan Fried Fish Fillets With Pineapple. This Pan Fried Fish Fillets With Pineapple is any working mom's dream Chinese fish recipe. Do make it! - 40.2681
Citrus Marinated Fish Steaks
In large shallow dish or plastic bag, combine juices, oil and dill weed; mix well.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 2 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove fish from marinade; heat marinade thoroughly.
Grill or broil until fish flakes with fork,... - 26.6802
1. To make marinade, combine teriyaki sauce, honey, sherry, ginger and garlic.
2. Place fish fillets in a single layer in a shallow dish. Pour marinade over fish. Cover and marinate for 1 hour.
3. Place sesame seeds in a frying pan and cook over medium heat... - 33.261
Thaw fish, if frozen.
In small saucepan, combine tomato paste, wine, garlic and cayenne.
Bring to boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Press mixture through sieve; discard garlic.
Stir in cilantro and oil.
Cool to room... - 38.1082
Fish With Tomato Orange Salsa
Rinse the fish and set aside.
Combine all of the marinade ingredients in a shallow nonreactive bowl.
Add the fish to the bowl, spoon the marinade over it, and set aside.
Prepare the Tomato-Orange Salsa and set aside.
Broil or grill the fish for about 10... - 35.4317
Fish Marinade Recipes By Category
Fish Marinade Ingredient: