- » Fish Kebab
Fish Kebab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fish kebab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fish kebab recipes.
1. Start by cutting the halibut into 2.5-€”4-cm/1-1 1/2-inch cubes
2. To prepare the marinade, take a pan, and in it saute the onion and garlic in oil, then add the remaining ingredeints
3. In the marinade, place the halibut along... - 42.507
Skin and bone the eel.
Wash all the fish, remove any skin or bones, cut into cubes (not too small) and put in a bowl.
Add the salt, pepper, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce and caraway seeds; toss the fish cubes in the seasoning.
Peel and halve... - 39.6402
Fish Kebabs With Banana Sauce
1.Thread fish onto twelve oiled wooden skewers.
Brush with oil and grill or barbecue for 3-4 minutes each side.
2.To make sauce, melt margarine in a trypan.
Remove pan from heat.
3.Dissolve brown sugar in evaporated milk.
Stir evaporated milk mixture and... - 39.2134
California Tuna And Shark Kebabs
Cut the fish into 3/4" (2 cm) cubes.
Place the cubes in a mixing bowl.
Blend the apricot, lemon, lime, oil, Worcestershire, salt, thyme and cilantro, pour this marinade over the fish and marinate in the refrigerator for 12 hours or overnight.
On bamboo... - 38.9852
Double Fish Kebabs
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Mix marinade ingredients together in bowl.
Place shrimp and halibut in marinade.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Thread fish on skewers.
Place on hot grill and cover; cook 8 minutes.
Turn twice, baste occasionally and season well. - 38.7106
Fish And Vegetable Kebabs
Combine the cod, lemon juice, vinegar, scallions, and white pepper in a nonreactive bowl, mixing to coat the fish well.
Cover and marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
Drain and pat the fish dry.
Preheat the broiler.
Thread an assortment of fish,... - 36.5142
Fish Lover's Kebabs
Marinate halibut 15 minutes in chopped onion, oil, lime juice, Tabasco sauce and wine.
Drain and reserve marinade.
Alternate fish, green onions, water chestnuts, lime slices and apple wedges on skewers.
Place on ovenproof platter.
Broil 8 to 10 minutes in... - 36.338
1. Cut the fish and pepper into 2.5 cm (1 inch) cubes.
2. Mix together the onion, olive oil, lemon juice, herbs and seasoning in a large ovenproof glass bowl. Add the fish, pepper, mushrooms and bay leaves and leave to marinate for 1 hour.
3. Remove the fish... - 35.8442
Mix lemon juice, oil, salt, parsley and chervil together.
Marinate fish in this mixture for 1 hour.
String fish, bacon, mushrooms, peppers and onions on skewers.
Brush with marinade.
Broil 3 inches from heat for 5 minutes.
Brush again with marinade,... - 33.724
Cut the fish into 1 1/2-inch cubes, remove skin or bones.
Wash and dry the mushrooms, cut the red and green pepper into squares.
Put the fish, mushrooms and peppers on to 4 or 5 metal skewers.
Heat the butter or margarine, lemon juice, seasoning and chili... - 33.3084
Mix together lemon juice, oil, salt, pepper, dill and parsley.
Cut fish into 1 1/2-inch cubes and marinate in lemon juice mixture for approximately 1 hour.
Drain and place the fish on four skewers, alternating with mushroom, pepper, onion and zucchini.
Brush... - 33.2489
1. Sprinkle the monkfish with salt and pour over the wine and lemon juice. Stir in the rosemary and garlic, cover and marinate for 1 hour.
2. Thread cubes of fish chunks of lemon and pepper pieces alternately on to 10 skewers. Lay the skewers on a dish,... - 28.7744
Monkfish Bacon Kebabs
1. Discard bones and skin, and cut the fish into small pieces.
2. Wrap each piece of fish in 1 or 2 slices of bacon, and season with pepper. Thread 4 of these small packets onto each skewer, alternating with black olives. Sprinkle with thyme leaves.
3. Cook... - 27.4309
Fish Kebab Recipes By Category