- » Fish Kebab
Fish Kebab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fish kebab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fish kebab recipes.
Monkfish Kebabs With Coral Island Sauce
1. Remove the central bone from the monkfish tail by severing the flesh from each side to give 2 fillets.
2. Halve each fillet lengthwise and cut each section into 14 bite-sized chunks to give a total of 28 pieces (7 for each kebab).
3. Halve the bacon... - 45.2039
1. Start by cutting the halibut into 2.5-€”4-cm/1-1 1/2-inch cubes
2. To prepare the marinade, take a pan, and in it saute the onion and garlic in oil, then add the remaining ingredeints
3. In the marinade, place the halibut along... - 44.9783
Tuna Kebabs With Pickled Lemon And Mint
Cut the pickled lemons in half, scoop out the flesh and discard.
Cut the rinds of 3 of the lemons into 12 pieces of roughly even size.
Place the rind of the fourth lemon in a food processor with the mint, garlic, chilli flakes, oil and 2 tablespoons of water... - 43.1637
Cut fish into 1-inch pieces.
In bowl combine oil, vermouth, lemon juice, salt, oregano, and garlic.
Place fish pieces in marinade.
Cover; marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
Drain fish, reserving marinade.
Pour some boiling water over mushrooms in... - 42.9741
Citrus Monkfish Kebabs
1. Preheat the grill and line the grill rack with tinfoil. Mix all the marinade ingredients together in a small bowl and reserve.
2. Using a sharp knife, cut down both sides of the monkfish tail. Remove the bone and discard. Cut away and discard any skin,... - 42.4771
Skin and bone the eel.
Wash all the fish, remove any skin or bones, cut into cubes (not too small) and put in a bowl.
Add the salt, pepper, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce and caraway seeds; toss the fish cubes in the seasoning.
Peel and halve... - 42.3231
Cut fish into 1-inch cubes and set aside.
In a bowl, mix lemon juice, oil, shallots, herb seasoning and thyme.
Add fish and toss to coat.
Marinate in refrigerator for at least 5 minutes, but no more than 1 hour.
Pry onion apart into single... - 42.0599
Fish Kebabs With Banana Sauce
1.Thread fish onto twelve oiled wooden skewers.
Brush with oil and grill or barbecue for 3-4 minutes each side.
2.To make sauce, melt margarine in a trypan.
Remove pan from heat.
3.Dissolve brown sugar in evaporated milk.
Stir evaporated milk mixture and... - 41.2086
Mix together the oil, thyme, marjoram, lemon juice, bay leaves and parsley.
Cut a cross in the root end of each onion to prevent the centers from falling out.
Cook the onions whole in water for 15 minutes.
Thread the fish squares on skewers alternately with... - 41.0159
Double Fish Kebabs
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Mix marinade ingredients together in bowl.
Place shrimp and halibut in marinade.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Thread fish on skewers.
Place on hot grill and cover; cook 8 minutes.
Turn twice, baste occasionally and season well. - 40.3319
In a bowl combine the salad oil, vermouth, lemon juice, salt, oregano, and garlic.
Cut fish into 1-inch pieces; place in the marinade.
Cover and marinate the fish at room temperature for 1 hour.
Drain fish, reserving the marinade.
Cut the green pepper into... - 39.2246
Fish And Vegetable Kebabs
Combine the cod, lemon juice, vinegar, scallions, and white pepper in a nonreactive bowl, mixing to coat the fish well.
Cover and marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
Drain and pat the fish dry.
Preheat the broiler.
Thread an assortment of fish,... - 39.0748
California Tuna And Shark Kebabs
Cut the fish into 3/4" (2 cm) cubes.
Place the cubes in a mixing bowl.
Blend the apricot, lemon, lime, oil, Worcestershire, salt, thyme and cilantro, pour this marinade over the fish and marinate in the refrigerator for 12 hours or overnight.
On bamboo... - 37.509
Fish Lover's Kebabs
Marinate halibut 15 minutes in chopped onion, oil, lime juice, Tabasco sauce and wine.
Drain and reserve marinade.
Alternate fish, green onions, water chestnuts, lime slices and apple wedges on skewers.
Place on ovenproof platter.
Broil 8 to 10 minutes in... - 37.3615
1. Cut the fish and pepper into 2.5 cm (1 inch) cubes.
2. Mix together the onion, olive oil, lemon juice, herbs and seasoning in a large ovenproof glass bowl. Add the fish, pepper, mushrooms and bay leaves and leave to marinate for 1 hour.
3. Remove the fish... - 37.2206
Mix lemon juice, oil, salt, parsley and chervil together.
Marinate fish in this mixture for 1 hour.
String fish, bacon, mushrooms, peppers and onions on skewers.
Brush with marinade.
Broil 3 inches from heat for 5 minutes.
Brush again with marinade,... - 36.1519
Grilled Swordfish Kebabs With Orange-mint Marinade
In a baking dish, combine orange and lemon juices and zests, oil, mint, oregano, and garlic; add the swordfish.
Cover dish and refrigerate no longer than 1 to 2 hours, turning the fish occasionally.
Alternately thread swordfish cubes, pepper pieces, and bay... - 35.746
Mix together lemon juice, oil, salt, pepper, dill and parsley.
Cut fish into 1 1/2-inch cubes and marinate in lemon juice mixture for approximately 1 hour.
Drain and place the fish on four skewers, alternating with mushroom, pepper, onion and zucchini.
Brush... - 35.656
Cut the fish into 1 1/2-inch cubes, remove skin or bones.
Wash and dry the mushrooms, cut the red and green pepper into squares.
Put the fish, mushrooms and peppers on to 4 or 5 metal skewers.
Heat the butter or margarine, lemon juice, seasoning and chili... - 34.6233
Tuna Shish Kebabs With Fennel
– Slide tuna pieces onto skewers, alternating with vegetables, then place mixture in shallow dish.
– In a bowl, combine marinade ingredients, then baste kebabs and marinate for 24 hours, turning from time to time.
– Preheat the broiler. Broil... - 33.3729
Lemon Marinated Swordfish Kebabs
1. In a dish large enough to hold the sword-fish steaks in one layer, combine the lemon juice, lemon zest, oil, 3 of the bay leaves, and the pepper.
2. Add the swordfish to the marinade and toss to coat well. Cover the dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate... - 30.5148
Thread the fish and vegetables on to 8 skewers.
Mix the stock with the oil and brush over the kebabs.
Place the kebabs under a medium hot grill and cook for 8-10 mins, turning occasionally and brushing with the stock and oil.
Serve with cooked rice and... - 30.4137
Grilled Swordfish Kebabs
1. Soak skewers in water for 30 minutes. Prepare a medium-heat grill.
2. Divide swordfish among skewers. Brush with oil and season with salt, pepper, and thyme, turning to season all sides.
3. Grill kebabs until seared and cooked through, about 6 minutes;... - 30.3966
1. Sprinkle the monkfish with salt and pour over the wine and lemon juice. Stir in the rosemary and garlic, cover and marinate for 1 hour.
2. Thread cubes of fish chunks of lemon and pepper pieces alternately on to 10 skewers. Lay the skewers on a dish,... - 28.5953
Monkfish Bacon Kebabs
1. Discard bones and skin, and cut the fish into small pieces.
2. Wrap each piece of fish in 1 or 2 slices of bacon, and season with pepper. Thread 4 of these small packets onto each skewer, alternating with black olives. Sprinkle with thyme leaves.
3. Cook... - 27.1033
Fish Kebab Recipes By Category