- » Fish Fry Coating Mix
Fish Fry Coating Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fish fry coating mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fish fry coating mix recipes.
Caraway Rye Coated Fried Fish
In medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, salt and pepper.
In shallow dish, combine bread crumbs and oregano.
Dip fillets first in egg mixture and then dredge in crumb mixture to coat.
In 12-inch skillet, heat 1/8 inch oil over medium heat.
Fry for 5... - 41.7901
Fried Sole Fillets
Fried Sole Fillets is easy to make fish recipe. Fried Sole Fillets gets its taste from fish mixed with flour and eggs, coated with breadcrumbs. Fried Sole Fillets is liked by many people across the world. - 41.2702
Thaw frozen fish.
Season fish with salt and pepper.
Combine egg and 1 tablespoon water.
Combine potato flakes and dressing mix.
Dip fish into egg mixture, then roll in potato mixture; repeat.
Brown fish in hot salad oil on one side for 4 to 5 minutes.
Turn... - 32.5342
Fried Monkfish Coated With Rice Noodles
1. Trim the monkfish and cut into 2.5cm/1 in thick medallions. Place in a dish and add the ginger, garlic and soy sauce. Mix lightly and leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, make the dipping sauce. Combine the soy sauce, vinegar and sugar in a... - 36.0294
Pan-fried Cornmeal-coated Maine Smelts
Find the freshest smelts possible and try them using this simple technique. They are delicious with a simple wedge of lemon, but the Better Than Tartar Sauce (recipe below) makes for an exceptional meal. - 39.7981
Crumb-coated Baked Fish
1. Pour water into a pie plate. Dip fish fillets in water to moisten both sides; shake off excess liquid. Shake fish in coating mix.
2. Place fish, skin-side down, on a microwave rack in a 12" x 7" baking dish. Arrange fish with thicker portion toward outside... - 22.3889
Thaw frozen fish.
Season with salt and pepper.
Combine eggs and water.
Mix potato flakes and dressing mix.
Dip fish into egg mixture, then roll in potato mixture; repeat.
Brown fish in hot oil on one side for 4 to 5 minutes.
Turn gently; brown on other side 4... - 34.1239
Salmon Cakes Coated With Pistacchio
Move over Crab cakes, Salmon cakes have arrived. Roberto uses cooked salmon to make a crunchy and juicy pattie which is coated with pistacchio. These are a nice change from the usual crab or meat cakes and much more healthy for you. - 102.965
This fry coating recipe is prepared with flour seasoned with garlic or onion powder along with salt and pepper. Flavored with dried thyme, this fry coating recipe can be used to fry any item with a flavorful coating. - 35.0686
Wrapped Sole In Green Coat With Vermouth Sauce
Fry the fish bones in a saucepan with olive oil over a medium heat.
Add shallots and bay leaf, and cover fish bones with water.
Allow to simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove the foam while cooking.
Sauce Strain fish stock and reduce by half.
Add cream and simmer... - 42.2018
Mixed Fish Fry
Thaw fish, eel, and shrimp, if frozen.
Cut haddock into large chunks.
Cut eel into 2-inch pieces.
Shell shrimp, leaving last section and tail intact.
Combine flour, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Combine eggs and 1/4 cup water.
Dip fish, eel, and... - 40.3623
1 In a large mixing bowl sift the flour with a pinch of salt.
2 Separate the egg yolk and egg white and set aside.
3 Form a hollow in the centre of the flour and add milk to it
4 Beat the mixture smoothly with a wooden spatula to make... - 32.4815
Salmon With Mixed Greens
Salmon mostly feels and turns good when cooked with flavors and here is one such recipe. Learn from Mike Monahan how to cook salmon with some simple spices and flavors and serve it along with mixed salad greens. Wholesome indeed! - 118.44
Lahori Fish - Fish In A Crispy Fried Batter
This is a delicious batter that is great coating any kind of filet fish. A special from Lahore, Pakistan, this fish is fried in a crispy batter. Great as a snack, appetizer or even a main snack. - 0
Skillet Fried Fish
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Thoroughly stir together cornmeal, flour, salt, dried parsley, and paprika.
Dip fish in evaporated milk, then coat with seasoned cornmeal mixture.
Heat a small amount of cooking oil in a large skillet over hot coals till oil is hot.
Cook... - 36.8537
Fried Fish With Stir Fried Greens
Do you love fish? If you do, then here is a great Chinese recipe for you. A super simple and healthy dish, filled with the goodness of greens! Flavored with soya and chilly flakes, this is a just-watch, must-try recipe. - 91.9867
Salt-pepper Fried Fish With Schezwan Sauce
How about a quick Chinese fish recipe? A simple recipe that is quick to prepare and delicious to taste. Chef Vikas shows you how to prepare this. Watch this video and learn. - 94.7618
Fried Whole Fish In Sweet And Sour Sauce
Clean the fish and dry well with paper towels.
Make several diagonal cuts almost touching the bone on both sides of the fish.
Rub the scallion, ginger, salt, and wine mixture all over the fish, inside the belly and into the slashes.
Let the fish stand at room... - 43.1606
Deep Fried White Fish
Deep Fried White Fish - Wow ! I simply love this crispy batter-coated fish fritters with a bowl of hot white rice. Try this Deep Fried White Fish and let me know if you like it ! - 33.1138
Fish Fried In Batter
This Fish Fried in Batter makes a fabulous snack ! These crispy golden brown fried batter-coated fish are versatile ! You can eat them as a snack, appetizer or as a side course ! Try out these crunchy Fish Fried in Batter in all the three ways and tell me... - 41.1096
Pan Fried Fish Fillets With Eggs
If you have fish and eggs, then get out your pan to cook up this delicious Pan Fried Fish Fillets With Eggs. This Pan Fried Fish Fillets With Eggs does not take very long to make either. You will love this one! - 37.9348
Fried Fish Fillet With Egg And Oyster Sauce Part 1 - Introduction
If you are wondering what to cook for dinner tonight and want to try something different then this video series is a must watch for you. Here the chef shows instructions to make fried fish fillet. She has divided the process in 2 parts – In this part she... - 87.8399
Cornmeal Fried Catfish
Heat oil (2 to 3 inches) in Dutch oven to 375Â°.
Rinse catfish fillets and pat dry.
Refrigerate until ready to use.
Mix corn meal, flour and salt in large bowl.
Stir in milk, eggs, pepper sauce and 2 tablespoons vegetable oil until well blended.
Coat fish... - 40.3394
Pan Fried Fish Fillets
This Pan Fried Fish Fillets has always been my personal favorite, ever since I first had it at my graduation farewell. Here's a rather simple recipe for Pan Fried Fish Fillets for you to try and do let me know how it turns out for you! - 36.3684
Spicy Fried Fish With Mushroom Sauce
Wash the mushrooms and soak in water to cover 20 minutes.
Drain and chop.
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl; mix in the beer and olive oil until smooth.
Dip the fish in it and coat heavily.
Heat the oil in a skillet and fry the fish in it until well browned... - 43.2566
Crunchy Fried Fillets
Sprinkle fillets with salt, and dredge in flour.
Combine egg and water, mixing well.
Dip floured fillets in egg mixture, and coat with cracker crumbs.
Fry in hot oil (360°) over medium heat until browned.
Drain - 29.9646
Pan Fried Fish
Thaw fish if frozen.
Combine egg and water.
Mix cracker crumbs, salt, and pepper.
Dip fish into egg mixture, then coat with crumbs.
Preheat Meal Browner browning dish at HIGH for 4 minutes.
Pour half the oil into browning dish.
Add half the fillets.
Cook,... - 37.7252
1) Diagonally score the fish on both sides, slitting approximately 1/8 inch deep.
2) Arrange in a large shallow dish and keep aside.
3) In a bowl, add buttermilk, salt, and pepper and mix well.
4) Add the buttermilk mix over the fish.
5) Cover and... - 41.0249
Vegetarian Fish Or Mock Fish
1. Prepare the mixture as directed on the packet.
2. Oil lightly a square cake tin. Pour in the mixture and steam.
3. Cut the steamed rice cake into rectangles. Should resemble fish fillets.
4. Sprinkle milk lightly over the cut rectangles. Coat well with... - 29.8848
Crispy Fish Tacos With Fresh Salsa - Easy Fish Taco
If you have sudden guests over in the evening and you have no time to prepare, this is what you should be making. This video recipe for Fish Taco with Salsa shows you how to whip up something quick and fun when you have friends over! It’s pretty filling too... - 95.1856
Deep Fried Fish
Mix crackers with garlic, curry powder and celery seed; set aside in bowl.
Cut fish into strips 1/2 in (1.2 cm) wide.
Throughly coat in flour.
Dip fish strips in beaten eggs, then in soda cracker crumbs.
Season well with pepper.
Deep-fry in hot oil for 2... - 36.0449
Betty's Deep-fried Fish Nuggets
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Deep-Fried Fish Nuggets. These fresh fish nuggets are coated with a batter and then deep-fried in 1 inch of oil, resulting in deep-fried fish similar to that served in a restaurant. - 0
Best Fish Fry Ever
Talk about fried fish and the mouth already starts watering. Watch this video to see how the chef makes a nice fried fish with absolutely flavorful homemade sauce. Clear step by step instructions and ingredient details could have helped understand the recipe... - 94.4542
Low-sodium Oven Fried Fish
Thaw fish, if frozen.
If necessary, cut the fish into 4 serving-size portions.
Measure thickness of fish.
Spray a 12x7 1/2 X 2-inch baking dish with non-stick coating.
Place fish in a single layer in the dish, tucking under any thin edges.
Brush fish with soy... - 34.6761
Imperial Fried Fish
Clean, wash and cut the fish into strips.
Place the fish fillets in a bowl.
Add the beaten egg whites and cornflour.
Coat the fillets well.
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Gently fry each piece for 2 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Prepare the sauce by mixing... - 41.8945
Thai Spicy Fish Fry
Thai deep fried spicy fish is a fantastic appetizer. The chef here has demonstrated this wonderful recipe in such a manner so that it can be easily prepared at home. The fish is flavored in a spicy marinade with chili sauce, oyster sauce and garlic. So head... - 105.776
Oven Fried Fish
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut into 4 equal portions.
Rinse; pat dry with paper towels.
Measure thickness of fish.
Arrange fish portions in a shallow baking pan, tucking under any thin edges.
For coating, in a small mixing bowl stir together the shredded wheat... - 38.5575
Crunchy Oven Fried Fish
If fish fillets are large, cut into 5 serving pieces.
Mix sour cream, lemon juice and chili powder.
Dip fish into sour cream mixture; coat with chips.
Place in generously greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish.
Pour margarine over fish.
Place dish on oven rack... - 33.7833
How To Fry Fish Right - Tilapia
1. In a bowl, mix together the flour, multi meal and tony chachere's creole seasoning.
2. Heat oil in a fryer upto 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Add the tilapia into the batter and coat well.
4. Place 2 pieces of the coated fish into the... - 0
Fried Fish Sandwich
Fried fish sandwiches are absolutely delicious and very easy to make at home. We will be adding flavor to each coat so that your final result is delicious! - 123.845
Southern Style Crispy Fried Fish
1 In a bowl, mix cornmeal, salt, and pepper.
2 Drede the fillets in the cornmeal mixture to coat evenly.
3 In a skillet , heat deep oil to 375°F.
4 Fry the coated fillets in hot oil for 4 to 5 minutes or until golden brown.
5 Drain the... - 32.9931
1) Mix together the corn meal, flour, salt and pepper together
2) Into the corn meal coat the fish on both sides
3) In the skillet, heat half the quantity of oil
4) Add the onions and saute till browned
5) Using a spoon, remove the onions and keep... - 40.9276
Vietnamese Fried Fish
Mix the cornflour (cornstarch) with salt and pepper to taste and use to coat the fish lightly.
Heat the oil in a large frying-pan.
When it is hot, add the fish and fry for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the flesh flakes. - 23.5229
Golden Fried Fish
Chinese style fish? Always a great option for Chinese, this is a great recipe…simple and quick~! Makes a great appetizer! The conversation might slip into the Hindi language off and on...don't worry the recap will be in English! - 82.5209
Shallow Fried Fish Cakes
1) Remove all small bones and skin from the fish.
2) Slice tomatoes into 4 wedges.
3) In a bowl, beat together cooked potatoes with fish until smooth.
4) Add some butter and a little milk and beat. Then, add herbs and seasonings.
5)... - 46.0365
Non-fat Oven Fried Fish
1) Set the oven temperature to 425°F before baking.
2) In a food processor or blender, process crackers into fine crumbs.
3) Mix dry mustard with crumbs.
4) In a broad shallow bowl, whip egg white with milk.
5) Dip fish filets in this... - 40.8219
Pan Fried Fish Parmesan
1) Mix together lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce and sprinkle on fish pieces.
2) Season the fish with salt and pepper and then coat lightly with flour.
3) Dip fish in eggs and roll generously in grated cheese.
4) In a heavy skillet, over medium... - 40.5653
Spicy Fried Fish
This video prepares an enriching fried fish loaded with the goodness of aromatic Indian spices. A very healthy variation to the normally eaten fried fish, this is a true gourmet’s delight. Fish, being a lean food, when mixed with all-spices emits a... - 129.875
Crumbed Oven Fried Fish
1. Adjust the oven rack to slightly above the middle of the oven, and preheat the oven to 500°F. Put the milk into a shallow bowl or pie plate, and stir in the salt. Mix the bread crumbs with the paprika on a plate or a sheet of wax paper. Dip the fish... - 28.2332
Golden Fried Fish Cakes
In skillet cook onion in 2 tablespoons butter till tender but not brown.
Combine cooked onion, fish, crumbs, eggs, lemon peel, lemon juice, salt, ginger, and pepper.
Mix well until mixture holds together and can be shaped.
Chill 1 hour.
Shape into 8 flat... - 42.7028
Golden Fried Fish
Wash and dry fish.
In shallow pan or plastic bag, combine cracker meal, parsley and thyme.
Dip fish in milk, then in cracker meal mixture; coat both sides.
In large fry pan, cook fish in hot oil 2 to 3 minutes per side until crisp and golden.
Season... - 37.7538
Fish Stir Fry With Ginger
Try this Fish Stir Fry With Ginger recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Fish Stir Fry With Ginger will surely give you a huge fan following! - 35.561
Pan Fried Fish Fillets
1 Into a pie plate, pour milk.
2 In another pie plate, mix together cornmeal, biscuit mix, flour, sesame seeds, paprika, celery salt and onion powder.
3 Dip fish fillets in milk to moisten both sides; drain off excess milk.
4 Dip in... - 45.4138
Oven Fish Fry
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Coat the bottom of a baking pan with butter.
3) In a bowl, mix together milk, salt, onion flakes and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl.
4) In a small plate, mix together crumbs, mustard and paprika.
5)... - 42.496
Spicy Fried Fish
1. In a large bowl, place the mushrooms and let them soak for 20 minutes. Remove and clean them well and chop them into small pieces. Set aside till required.
2. In a large bowl, place the flour and the salt and mix well.
3. Add the beer... - 45.7873
Indian Masala Fried Fish
You must have heard about Indian spices. Yes, these spices make your food a real delicacy. Here you will learn to prepare a mouth-watering fish preparation using all these flavorful spices, which also take care of your health. - 134.443
Pan Fried Fish
1) Clean and remove the fish heads from the whole fish.
2) Mix all the seasonings and rub the fish with the seasoning mixture.
3) Dredge the fish in corn meal, until thoroughly coated.
4) In a heavy skillet, fry the fish in about 1/4... - 43.1749
Semolina Crusted Fish Fry
This fried fish recipe is a very good variation of the simple fried fish recipe. It has a thick crispy crust, that makes this dish interesting. It is also spicy inside with soft fish. - 0
Fried Fish And Chips
1. Wash the fish fillets carefully rubbing with a mixture of salt, lemon juice and 1/2 tbsp garlic paste.
2. Make a marinade of ginger-garlic paste, worchestershire sauce, the rest of the lemon juice, salt, pepper and soak the fish in it for an hour.
3.... - 33.049
Fried Fish In Gravy
Cover fish with a little salt and lemon juice, keep aside for a while.
Wash and wipe dry.
Mix together salt, turmeric, chilli and cummin powders and rice flour, make a paste with a little water and coat fish pieces with it.
Fry in shallow, hot oil.
Melt ghee... - 42.0317
Move oven rack to position slightly above middle of oven.
Heat oven to 500Â°.
Cut fish fillets into 2x1 1/2-inch pieces.
Mix cornmeal, bread crumbs, salt, paprika, dill weed and pepper.
Dip fish into milk, then coat with cornmeal mixture.
Place fish in... - 41.4818
Crispy Fish Fry
Fish fry is one of the easiest and quick recipe. Needs very basic ingredients and gets ready in jiffy. A perfect recipe for crisp lovers! - 0
Fried Fish With Onions
1) If the fish is frozen, thaw it.
2) Slice fillets into serving portions.
3) Mix together flour and paprika.
4) Season fish with 1 teaspoon of salt.
5) Coat fish with flour mixture.
6) In a skillet, over moderate heat, heat one-fourth... - 39.3055
Spicy Fried Fish
1 Mix together all the except the fish, egg, and breadcrumbs. This is the marinade.
2 Make cuts on the fillets and rub the marinade into them and all over the pieces. Keep aside for a couple of hours if possible, otherwise for at least half ah hour. It would... - 32.9187
Crispy Batter Fried Fish
1. Wash fish pieces and apply salt. Set them aside (any fresh water fish can be used).
2. Prepare the batter by mixing gram flour, chili powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, salt, lemon juice and water. Mix till the batter is smooth... - 0
Peppered Pan Fried Fish
If fillets are large, cut into serving pieces.
Season both sides of fish with salt and pepper.
Blend egg and water.
Dip fish into egg, then coat with flour.
Heat shortening (1/8 inch) in skillet.
Turning fish carefully to brown both sides, cook in shortening... - 31.159
Indian Fried Fish
This recipe of Indian Fried Fish is a delightful dish. Watch this video and see how you can make this delicacy at home. The rice flour makes it really crispy. - 125.614
1. Cut the fish, clean with lime and make some holes.
2. In a bowl, grate garlic, onion, and pepper. Add vinegar, mustard, ground ginger, pepper, and salt. Mix well.
3. Add fish and coat it well with the mixture. Set the fish aside for... - 0
Deep Fried Battered Fish With Fenugreek Dip
1. Slft the flour into a bowl and add the garam masala and mustard seeds. Make a well in the centre and gradually add the eggs, 1 tablespoon of oil and enough coconut milk to make a batter which has the consistency of thick cream.
2. Coat the strips of fish... - 33.9343
Citrus Fish And Spinach Stir Fry
1) Cook the spaghetti as per the directions. Drain it well.
2) Remove the skin and bones (if any) from the fish.
3) Cut the fish into 1-inch pieces.
4) Take the orange juice, sherry, cornstarch, basil, marjoram, salt and pepper and mix them... - 43.366
Chinese Style Fried Fish
Cut the fish into neat 2 5 to 4 cm/1 to 1 1/2 inch dice.
If using defrosted fish, drain away all surplus liquid.
Dry the fish well on absorbent paper.
Mix the cornflour, ginger and salt and toss the fish in this mixture.
Blend the flour or flour and baking... - 43.8235
How To Make Goan Rechad Masala Fried Fish
A weekend at the cottage led to a bucket of fresh lake fish and a great Goan masala recipe led to an impromptu video. Thanks to all our friends and family that made this happen at the last minute. - 0
Deep Fried Cod Fish
I like crunchy cod fillet with simple spices that have a distinguished flavor and amazing taste. You can eat this dish anytime as a snack or even as a appetizer. - 109.002
Episode #13 Fish Fry - Billdog And G Man
For the Fish Fry we invited an alleged Chef from down south to show up. However, don't try and remake what he did it was dry and tasteless. However, we get a great skit from Billdog and G-Man makes a Red Beer - 80.4173
Spicy Fried Fish
This is a spicy dish, wherein the fish is coated with a batter and deep fried in oil. To enhance the flavor of the dish, the fried fish is served with stir fried vegetables and a sauce poured over it. As a variation, the dish can be prepared dry without the... - 0
Lemony Fish Fillets
Lemony fish fillets are fried buttermilk flavored fillets that can be prepared with a fish of your choice. Herbed with dill and flavored with garlic powder, the lemony fish fillets are coated with seasoned cornflake crumbs and fried till golden. garnished... - 38.9173
Fish Slices In Chilli Sauce
Cut the fish fillets into 5cm slices and coat them with the flour.
heat the oil in a wok or frying pan over a moderate heat.
Add the fish slices and cook for 3 minutes, separating them with a pair of chopsticks.
Lift the fish from the oil with a slotted... - 43.3332
Fish Flavored Chicken
Slice the chicken into slices 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick and about 2 inches (5 cm) long, then shred the slices into strips 2 inches (5 cm) long.
Marinate with egg white, salt, wine, and tapioca starch for at least 30 minutes.
Rinse and then shred the snow... - 44.7101
Fish Balls In Tomato Sauce
1) Take fillets and score them lengthwise and crosswise.
2) Chop them into bite-sized pieces and combine with salt, black pepper, sesame oil and cornstarch.
3) Keep aside for 20 minutes.
4) Slice onion into bite-size pieces.
5) In a pan,... - 43.9694
Beer Batter Fried Sole
1) Thaw frozen fish and dry with paper towels.
2) Halve the fish lengthwise.
3) In a bowl mix flour, baking powder, and seasonings.
4) Add beer with eggs and 2 tablespoons oil.
5) Stir the mixture on dry ingredients. Stir till... - 43.289
Fried Smelts With Herbed Butter
For Herbed Butter: Beat butter in small bowl until smooth and creamy.
Stir in parsley, green onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
Let stand covered at room temperature 30 minutes to blend flavors.
For Fried Smelts: Cut off heads of smelts with knife; discard.
Cut... - 42.6591
Fried Catfish And Buttermilk Hushpuppies
On popular demand, Chef Scott has come up with this video showing his Fried Catfish and Buttermilk Hushpuppies. If you love seafood and have access to fresh catfish then this recipe is for you. Before you shows the cooking method, the ingredients and its... - 98.11
Crispy Fish Batter
This delicious fish batter is incredibly easy to make and turns out really light and crispy! It coats the fish really well!
This recipe can easily be doubled or even tripled. It's also a great batter for homemade onion rings, chicken, shrimp, veggies or even... - 122.896
Deb suggests a tasty, funny idea for a buffet or an aperitif: the fish balls! - 118.937
Sweet & Sour Fish Fillet With Oyster Sauce
Are you tired of eating same old sweet and sour chicken recipe? Then why not give a try to this sweet and sour fish fillet recipe with the flavors of oyster sauce and tomato sauce. Watch the video to see complete recipe. This video is in Filipino language. - 79.6474
Asian Style Sweet And Sour Fish
Sweet And Sour Fish is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared side dish; the Sweet And Sour Fish is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 41.794
Wash, skin and thoroughly dry the eels.
Divide them into pieces 2 1/2—3 in long.
Mix the flour, salt and pepper together, and roll the pieces of eel separately in the mix-ture.
Coat carefully with egg and breadcrumbs, fry in hot fat until crisp and... - 27.8106
Deep Fried Mahi Mahi
Chef Mark shows a simple and easy deep fried mahi mahi recipe in this video. It makes a quick snack that can be served with hot sauce or any dip of your choice. Watch this interesting video that would surely impress you ! - 99.4255
Wipe the fillets with a clean damp cloth.
Season the flour with salt and pepper to taste and dip each fillet in it.
Beat the egg, mix with a little milk or water and brush over each fillet.
Coat the fillets with breadcrumbs, press on firmly and fry in hot fat... - 28.8269
Spicy Fried Pompano
Mix the ingredients together for the masala (spice) paste.
Cover the fish with the paste and leave for 15 minutes.
Fill a deep frying pan with about 1 inch of oil and let it heat over a medium heat.
Meanwhile, coat the fish in the breadcrumbs, shaking off the... - 39.8103
1) In a shallow dish, soak the herring with water overnight
2) Take care to change the water once
3) Drain the water and keep the fish aside
4) On waxed paper, mix the breadcrumbs and flour
5) In a bowl, beat together the cream and eggs using a fork
6)... - 39.01
This is one of the tasty and easy to make fish fry recipe from Mangalore, Karnataka. - 40.2664
Pan Fried Whiting With Soy And Vegetables
1. In pie plate, mix flour, ginger, and salt; use to coat whiting.
2. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in 2 tablespoons hot salad oil, cook whiting until golden on both sides and fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, about 10 minutes. Remove... - 32.2888
Pan Fried Trout And Potatoes
1. Cut unpeeled potatoes into 1/4 inch-thick slices. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon butter or margarine and 1 tablespoon salad oil until butter melts. Add sliced potatoes, onion, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; cook until potato slices are... - 34.8626
Sweet And Sour Fish
Mix the ginger with the cornflour and use to coat the fish.
Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan, add the fish and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon and keep warm.
Wipe the wok clean with absorbent kitchen paper and reduce the... - 39.5094
Herb Fish Cakes
Cook the potatoes and onion in boiling salted water until soft.
Drain and mash, then beat in the milk.
Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the fish and fry for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender.
Flake the fish and add to the potato.
Stir in the herbs, egg yolk... - 39.3953