- » Fish Finger
Fish Finger Recipes
Fish finger is an American snack. Fish fingers are generally been battered, breaded, or deep-fried. Fish fingers are commonly known as fish stick More »
Fish Campeche Style
Place fish fillets in a medium sized skillet and add water to cover.
Add 1/4 cup of the orange juice.
Bring to boiling, reduce heat, and simmer about 10 minutes, or until fish flakes when tested with a fork.
Drain and skin, if necessary, cut fish into... - 37.186
Fish Fingers Lunch
1) Mound the mashed potatoes in the center of a hot dish.
2) In a large frying pan, fry the fish fingers in oil until golden brown.
3) Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen towel.
4) Surround the potatoes with the fish fingers.
5)... - 33.5216
Fish fingers are made with boneless fish and are snacky items that can be served as a side dish, appetizer or a snack. Coated with a batter of eggs, flour, lemon juice and spices, the fish fingers in this recipe are baked instead of dee fried and are much... - 41.4814
Spicy Schezwan Fish Fingers
Ever tried fish finger? How about fish fingers in schezwan sauce? Yup…that’s the Chinese twist to an otherwise rather plain dish. Not that this recipe is tougher…as simple as it gets, this is a great recipe that is still as simple and effortless! - 84.6637
Fish fingers is a deep fried prapration of fish fillets that can be prepared with any fish of choice. Marinated with lemon juice and chili powder, the fish fillets are coated with a flour and oat based batter, the fish are deep fried and served hot with... - 44.4892
Chinese Fish Fingers
Clean and cut the fish into strips 3" long and 1/2" wide.
Mix all the ingredients except the oil in a bowl.
Place fish fingers in a bowl and cover with the mixture.
Marinate for 20 minutes.
Sift flour, cornflour, salt and baking powder in a bowl.
Mix well... - 41.4802
Crispy Oven Fried Fish Fingers
Heat oven to 425°F.
Oil 13x9x2-inch pan lightly.
Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, lemon peel, marjoram, paprika, thyme and garlic powder in shallow dish.
Rinse fish fillets.
Combine lemon juice and wine in separate shallow dish.
Cut fish into... - 40.8274
Fish Fingers With Tartar Sauce
1. Rub a little lemon juice on the fish fingers. Keep aside for 30 minutes. Wash fish well. Transfer to a kitchen towel and pat till well dried.
2. Mix all ingredients for the marinade in a bowl. Add fish and mix well. Keep aside for 1/2 hour.
3. Spread bread... - 40.2082
Homemade Fish Fingers With Deviled Topping
1.Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2.In a skillet, heat oil and deep fry the fish fingers until golden.
3.Take the fingers out on paper towels.
4.Take a casserole dish or foil container and put the fingers in it.
5.Heat butter in a pan... - 45.3158
The Tasty Fish Finger Sandwich
This tasty Fish Finger Sandwich would definitely be a winner among your guests. It is a yummy and easy snack to make in a rush. You will enjoy making these scrumptious sandwiches. Watch and learn how to make it from this video. Mazel Tov! - 83.7814
Perch Pineapple Fingers
Combine fish, pineapple, mayonnaise, walnuts, and salt; refrigerate.
Spread mixture on bread; cut each slice into 3 strips.
Garnish with parsley. - 29.183
Crispy Fish Fingers
This is such a tasty snack that satisfies the fish craving yet not the usual curry or fry. It is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. It goes well with tomato ketchup or hot and spicy sauce. - 0
Homemade Fish Fingers
1.In a pan, heat butter and add flour to it and cook by stirring for 2 minutes.
2.Turn off the flame and gradually add milk to the mixture.
3.Put the pan on heat and let the mixture boil by stirring.
4.Cook on low flame until thick.
5.Once done, add... - 46.1455
Crunchy Fish Fingers
1. Heat your oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6
2. Cut fish into pieces and squeeze lemon juice on top
3. Line a baking sheet with baking paper and mix fish seasonings, bread crumbs and polenta into it
4. Dip fish in egg and dredge in the... - 40.0481
Fried Fish Fingers With Creamy Tartare Sauce
Want to serve a classic during your next lunch or dinner get together? Then watch this video and learn to make yummy fish fingers with a creamy tartare sauce. You will be able to whip up this treat within minutes! - 85.1168
Crispy Salad And Salmon On Pancakes Finger Food Mains
If you are looking for a quick and easy way to make some yummy, filling finger food for main course, then this video is just right for you. Watch and learn to make tasty finger food for lunch or dinner. - 86.8356
Sardine Welsh Rarebit Fingers
Cream the butter, add grated cheese, seasoning and milk and mix to a stiff paste.
Spread this mixture thickly over the toast and grill to a golden brown.
Lay three sardines on each slice and heat through under the grill.
Cut into fingers, garnish with parsley... - 32.8877
Mash the sardines (reserve oil) very well, season and add mustard.
Mix the oil from the can of sardines with the breadcrumbs, seasoning, Worcestershire sauce and cheese.
If there is not sufficient oil to give a soft mixture then add a little margarine or... - 37.8955
Making aspic fingers is a troublesome rather than difficult task.
Either butter the bread, or toast and spread with butter or one of the flavoured butters used for piping.
Arrange the topping on the toast or bread.
Make the aspic jelly and allow it to become... - 35.7143
Fried Cod Fingers
1 Squeeze the lemon. Cut the cod fillets into strips (fingers). Place in an earthenware dish. Pour the lemon juice and the oil over them. Sprinkle with the chopped parsley and chervil, some pepper and a little salt. Mix very carefully and leave to soak.
2... - 32.6915
Ceviche Con Two Fingers
1. Rinse fish and pat dry.
2. Cut the fillets into 1 inch chunks and place in a non-metallic shallow dish, preferably glass or ceramic.
3. In a small glass bowl, combine the lemon and lime juice.
4. Stir in the tequila, garlic, salt and... - 43.6348
Chicken Fingers Bake
Looking for an appetizer that scores well both on taste and health? Try this totally sinful Chicken Fingers Bake. This dish is sure to tickle your taste buds without adding on to the calories. - 76.6198
Fish And Bacon Whirls
1) In a pan, take some oil or fat and fry the fish fingers till browned; but not fully cooked.
2) Transfer the fingers from the pan and cover with the bacon strips around them.
3) Support them with cocktail sticks if needed.
4) Transfer this back to... - 28.8576
1. Trim the crust of the brown bread slices and spread butter/margarine on both the sides
2. Spread with tomato paste and top with a slice of cheese and a frozen fish finger. Bring the corners of the bread together diagonally and secure with wooden... - 35.5816
Marinated Beer-battered Fish
Place fish fingers in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Pour salad dressing over fish; cover and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours.
Drain fish, and dredge in flour.
Set fish aside.
Combine biscuit mix, eggs, baking powder, and beer in a medium-size mixing bowl;... - 38.5123
Baked Fish Sticks
Crunchy fish sticks or fish fingers are an all time favorite snack. They are rich in protein and are usually deep fried and quick to make. Homemade fish sticks can be made with very little effort and can make snack time even more enjoyable. Once u try making... - 0
Nor East Nibbles
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F
2. Cut each of the frozen fish sticks into three equal fingers.
3. Roll the fish fingers in melted butter then coat with cheese by lightly rolling them in the grated parmesan.
4. Arrange the fish fingers on... - 43.3562
Skin fish fillets and cut into small finger length strips.
Dry well on absorbent paper.
Shell prawns and shrimps.
Dip fish strips and shellfish into flour.
Deep fry fish in hot oil until golden brown and cooked.
Drain well on absorbent paper.
Serve... - 34.3966
Clear Simmered Fish
I made this Clear Simmered Fish for my grandma and she is still raving about how nice it was. I couldn't wait to serve this Clear Simmered Fish dish once it was made. "Finger-licking good!" - 25.483
Fried Fish Fillet
For the people who love eating fish and enjoy catching them; here is a must watch video. You can now relish the tasty bites of the fish caught by you just by watching this video which explains how to clean and fillet a fish and then fry it. - 93.0234
Steamed Whole Fish Cantonese Style
Rinse and pat the fish dry inside and out.
Using a sharp knife, score the flesh diagonally almost to the bone 3 times on each side.
Spray a 9-inch pie plate with non-stick spray and place the fish on the plate.
Fill the cavity of the fish with the ginger and... - 39.3293
The Fish Rolls recipe is simple to follow and easy to prepare. Itâ€™s a perfect dish for parties. Donâ€™t be surprised if there are demands for a second or third serving. The Fish Rolls are too good to be ignored. Try them! - 44.7582
Fish With Hot And Sour Sauce
Remove all skin and bones from fish.
Cut into finger length.
Wash and wipe dry.
Rub salt and ginger.
Add egg white and coat well.
Leave aside for 30 minutes.
Coat each piece of fish well with cornflour.
Heat 1 cup oil and fry a few pieces of fish at a time... - 41.9861
Baked Fish With Cheese
1. Skin the fish and cut it into pieces the size of fingers
2. Wash and halve the mushrooms
3. In a bowl, mix salt, garlic salt, pepper, sugar, bouillon cube, paprika and buttermilk
4. In a shallow baking dish put the fish, sprinkle mushrooms on top an... - 40.6693
Grind whole spices, garlic, chillies and coconut to a paste.
Cover tamrind with hot water for 5 minutes and then squeeze out the juice.
Apply salt and turmeric on fish and set aside for 15 minutes.
Heat 3 tblsps oil and fry onions to a light... - 43.2991
Fried Fish And Chips
1. Wash the fish fillets carefully rubbing with a mixture of salt, lemon juice and 1/2 tbsp garlic paste.
2. Make a marinade of ginger-garlic paste, worchestershire sauce, the rest of the lemon juice, salt, pepper and soak the fish in it for an hour.
3.... - 33.049
Fish In Yeast Batter
1. Wash the fish fillets and pat dry on paper toweling.
2. Using a sharp knife cut away the dark skin underneath, holding the fish from the tail end with salted fingers.
3. Slice the fillets into strips, removing the bones Set aside until ready... - 43.1668
1) Pre-heat the oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6.
2) In a pan, add milk and poach the smoked haddock until it is cooked and flakes easily.
3) In a bowl, mix the skinned, flaked fish with the other ingredients.
4) Using your hands, make 8 to... - 43.8415
Scandinavian Fish Balls Or Pudding
Cut fish in 1-inch pieces.
Rub each piece with your fingers to feel any bones in meat— they are easy to pull out.
With metal blade in place, turn on food processor.
Drop fish pieces, a few at a time, down feed tube and process until fish is mashed.
Scrape... - 41.8915
Chunky Fish Soup
1) Heat a pan, melt the butter. Put in the leeks and celery. Saute for 5 minutes until they are soft.
2) Pour in wine and stock, and then add tomatoes and turmeric. Let it come to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
3) Make fillets out of the fish and... - 44.2913
Oven Fried Fish With Orange Mustard Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 500°F.
2. Place a large wire rack, on a baking sheet and grease the rack with oil.
3. Whisk together the egg and Dijon mustard until blended.
4. In a shallow dish, combine the bread crumbs, brown sugar, parsley,... - 46.8286
1) Wash, dry and roughly chop the parsley.
2) Wash the bay leaf, thyme and parsley stalks and place into a large sauté pan.
3) Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (Gas Mark 4).
Preparing the cod and collecting the milk:
4) Add the peppercorns,... - 75.3178
Wasabi Edamame Fish Tostadas With Cream Cheese
Tacos, tostones and tostadas are characteristic preparations of Mexican cuisine. Watch chef Juliey showing how to make Wasabi Edamama Fish Tostadas with tilapia filets, some vegetables and seasonings to fill tostada shells. Great typical fare! - 103.126
Braised Fish Fillet In Wine Sauce
1. To prepare the fish trim off the soft bones along the edges.
2. Cut each fillet into 8-10 pieces if large or 4-6 pieces if small.
3. In a bowl mix with the salt, egg white and thick cornflour paste, blend gently with fingers.
4. Soak... - 43.7471
Provencal Grilled Tuna Salad
This Provencale Grilled Tuna Salad will keep you licking your fingers if you taste it just once ! I love these grilled tuna steaks with rosemary flavorings and garnished with salad greens and cherry tomatoes. Why don't you try this Provencale Grilled Tuna... - 51.2627
Smoked Trout Pate
1. Remove heads, tails, skin, and bones from the trout. Cut the flesh of 2 fish into finger-length pieces and place in a bowl.
2. Mix salt, pepper, lemon juice, and wine and pour over fish. Marinate for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
3. Preheat oven to... - 39.8306
Fried Fish Roe
Sprinkle flour over the roe to coat it evenly. Dust off the excess. Roll it in egg, then in breadcrumbs, pushing them on with your fingers.
Heat a browning dish to maximum according to the manufacturer's instructions. Put the butter on the dish and, wearing... - 27.6495
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Follow the instructions given in the package top unwrap the gem rolls. Using fingers, halve each of the 12 rolls and shape each of the half roll into a triangle which is double the original size.
3.... - 33.0477
These grilled sardines are simple preparation of sardines that can be served on sliced pieces of toast for brunch or breakfast. The sardines are grilled and served with a dash of lemon juice. - 22.0604
Fish And Chips
My Fish and Chips turned out to be an instantaneous hit, the moment I tried it out. Learn how to prepare the popular take-away fish and chips with this recipe. Highly recommended if you are a lover of fish! - 37.5881
Thaw frozen fish.
In large saucepan combine 6 cups water, half the carrots, half the onions, 1 tablespoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Simmer, covered, 30 minutes.
Finely grind fish and remaining vegetables.
Place in large mixer bowl; add... - 44.1378
Filipino Fish And Vegetable Stew
Here is a recipe for a popular Filipino recipe Sinigang sa Bayabas. Take a look at this impressive video that shares this healthy and delicious dish with fish and plenty of vegetables. See the video and prepare this fantastic recipe that would surely be a hit! - 94.5096
Fish Fillets Marinara
1)Use a small skillet to heat 1 tablespoon oil .
2)Chop 2 tablespoons parsley and put garlic through press.
3)Saute until garlic begins to turn golden.
4)Add tomatoes and liquid, squeezing tomatoes in fingers to break them up before adding them to... - 43.7603
Fish Shaped Almond Loaves
Mix raisins with kirsch arid set aside.
In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
In a large bowl, beat butter with sugar, lemon peel, vanilla, and salt until well blended; then add eggs, one at a time, mixing thoroughly after each.
Stir in yeast, then add... - 46.2466
Fish And Chips
1. Clean the fish and ensure there are no bones.
2. Cut the fish fillet into half and keep it aside.
3. Cut the potatoes into think long slices and keep it aside.
4. In a bowl put flour, vinegar, salt and baking soda and little water... - 91.6757
Pan Fried Fish With Tartar Sauce
Remove skin from fillets by placing fillets skin-side-down onto chopping board.
Dip fingers into a little salt; this makes it easier for you to hold and handle the fish.
Hold skin at tail firmly.
Using sharp knife held at an angle, use a "press and push"... - 43.357
Dry Fish Curry
A dry fish curry, prominent towards the southern regions of India, (kerala). It has different variations depending on the region. This i presume would be one of the easiest methods that would work great for working class people and families that are on the go. - 44.9924
Goan Fish Curry
Almost the staple food of Goa along with rice, fish curry made in this style is tangy and spicy! Tuna tastes especially good in Goan Fish Curry but you can also use any fish with firm white flesh. Give this dish a try. - 0
1) Under running water, wash the herring
2) In a bowl, add the fish and water and allow to soak for about 6 hours
3) Drain the water and keep aside
4) In a glass jar or bowl, arrange the fish and onions in alternating layers
5) In a saucepan, bring... - 42.2778
Sea Brean In A Salt Crust
Preheat the oven to 250°C.
Rinse the fish and season inside with lemon juice.
Cut the garlic cloves in half and place inside the fish together with the thyme.
Cover the bottom of a oven proof dish with a layer of salt as thick as a finger.
Place the fish on... - 27.7967
Shad Stuffed With Shad Roe Sèvre nantaise
Shad Stuffed With Shad Roe Nantaise is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. Try this easy to prepare Shad Stuffed With Shad Roe Nantaise, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 45.8114
1) Debone the fish fillets.
2) Gently run your fingers across the fillets from head to tail to raise the bones, then use needle-nose pliers to pull out the bones.
3) Rinse the fillets and pat dry with paper towels.
4) Preheat the broiler.
5)... - 37.6752
Marinated Kipper Fillets
Layer the fish strips, onion and celery heart in a shallow serving dish. Mix the vinegar, sugar, chives and pepper to taste together and spoon over the fish. Cover the dish tightly and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours, longer if... - 25.3917
Breaded Fried Tilapia & Curried Okra
Frequenting Indian restaurants seeking flavors of homeland assuming it can't be prepared at home; you are wrong! Bale Dave presents exotic Indian fried and curry dishes, for both vegetarians and non-vegetarians. Cook up the mouth watering dishes and enjoy... - 47.3944
Herring Roe On Toast
1.Mix the roes with seasoned flour until coated.
2.Heat the butter and fry roes in it until golden brown.
3.Spread anchovy butter on toast.
4.On each toast finger place 2 roes.
5.Serve the toasts garnished with chopped capers or gherkin slices. - 37.3723
Party Salmon Ball
Drain salmon thoroughly; flake carefully with fork or your fingers.
Combine salmon with softened cream cheese.
Add next 5 ingredients; mix thoroughly.
Refrigerate a few hours, until firm.
Shape salmon into ball; roll in nuts.
Wrap tightly in... - 33.9742
Smoked Trout Pate
1) In a blender, cream the cheese until soft.
2) Take a bowl and transfer the creamed cheese into it.
3) Flake the smoked trout and add to the cheese. Add horseradish, lemon juice and rind to the creamed cheese.
4) Season with salt and pepper.
5) Take... - 36.292
Drain, bone and mash the sardines with lemon juice and plenty of seasoning.
Cut the crusts from the bread, spread with butter; do not be too generous, since sardines are very oily fish.
Sandwich the bread with the mashed sardines, cut into about 12... - 40.8186
French Sardine Canapes
1) In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, parsley, green onion, prepared mustard and tarragon to prepare the mayonnaise remoulade.
2) In a frying pan, add butter to melt over low heat.
3) Add finger croutons to fry until browned.
4) Place them... - 38.9843
Tuna Nori Rolls
Add rice to large pan of boiling water; boil, uncovered, until just tender.
Drain, stand rice 5 minutes; stir in combined vinegar, sugar and salt.
Place one sheet of nori, rough-side up, on damp bamboo sushi mat.
Dip fingers in water and spread... - 44.1697
Fifteen Minute Bouillabaisse
The Fifteen Minute Bouillabaisse is a tasty fish stew that can prepared in a jiffy. It is perfect for your weekday dinners when you have to cook up delicious food in minutes!! Try this Fifteen Minute Bouillabaisse recipe! - 47.1224
Albacore With Lemon Butter
Wipe fish with damp cloth.
Remove bone and dark-colored meat from steaks with a sharp knife; push steaks back into shape with fingers.
Wrap a strip of bacon around circumference of each and secure with a wgoden pick.
In a small pan, melt butter and add... - 36.0539
Sprinkle the mackerel fillets liberally with salt and put into the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Remove from the refrigerator and wash under cold running water.
Arrange the fillets in a shallow dish and pour over the vinegar.
Soak for 1 hour, turning at least... - 34.5782
Monkfish Fillets Wrapped In Bacon
1. Get the fillets prepared by a fishmonger.
2. Make the cous cous using the chicken stock or vegetable stock.
3. Finely dice the apricots and add to the cous cous.
4. Deseed half a red chilli, cut into fine dice and add to the cous cous. ... - 87.3178
Oven Fried Sizzling Sole
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Have ready 4 metal or heat proof ceramic platters, each large enough to hold 1 fish flat; or 1 or 2 platters large enough to hold fish flat and slightly apart.
Place in oven; preheat oven to 500° if using metal, 450° if using... - 31.6696
Paksiw Na Isda
Paksiw na Isda or Fish Cooked in Vinegar is a quick and easy seafood dish that is said to be one of the common everyday dishes prepared by Filipino families. Since the Philippines is composed of over 7,100 islands, fish is a staple particularly on the coastal... - 97.826
Plaice With Cheese Sauce
1) Halve fish fillet using a fishmonger or sharp knife to loosen the skin. Dip fingers in salt water to hold the tail end of fish. Hold the knife sloping forwards and cut the skin away in sawing movement.
2) Season fish fillets fold in half.
3)... - 38.4602
Smoked Trout Mousse
1) Take out the skin and bones from flesh of trout. Using blender, flake the meat.
2) Mix cottage cheese and the sour cream to the flaked fish. Blend till smooth.
3) Alternately pound the fish with a mortar and pestle to a smooth paste. Add sieved... - 38.8888
Monkfish With Garlic And Herb Butter
1) Pre-heat the oven to 375°F/190°C/ Gas 5.
2) Bring the butter to room temperature and add herbs and garlic, chill.
3) Using a knife, make a slit in each monkfish fillet and pack with the chilled butter.
4) Close the slit covering... - 42.7879
Oven Fried Tilapia
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Sprinkle all surfaces of the fish evenly with 4 teaspoons of the seasoning mix.
Preheat the oven to 450°.
Combine the bread crumbs, parsley, green onions, and remaining seasoning mix in a bowl.
Add the... - 45.5396
Oven Fried Catfish
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Sprinkle all surfaces of the fish evenly with 4 teaspoons of the seasoning mixture.
Preheat the oven to 450°.
Combine the bread crumbs, parsley, green onions, and remaining seasoning mix in a bowl.
Add... - 45.8276
Hippy Gourmet Sustainable Vancouver Tour With Chef Tojo
Tojo is an award winning restaurant In Vancouver and if you have ever heard of this restaurant or ever been there, you would sure want to know a lot about its dishes. Chef Gourmet is in Vancouver and he gets master chef Tojo to show us their sable Fish... - 110.53
Chop the anchovies if using and rub through a sieve to make a paste.
In a small saucepan over a low heat, gently melt the 30 g (l 1/2 oz) butter.
Add the cream and egg yolks and stir until the mixture thickens.
Add the parsley, cayenne and salt and blend... - 40.3823
A healthy snacking option is here! Tuna Sandwich is easy and quick to make. All you need to do is mix the ingredients and assemble the sandwich. It is that simple! Have it with chilli or tomato sauce. - 111.986
1. Cover bulgur with water and soak for 30 minutes.
2. Drain a handful at a time, thoroughly squeeze out all liquid.
3. Place bulgur, onion and salt and pepper in processor and process with on-and-off turns until nearly smooth, scraping down... - 46.3335
Smoked Trout Salad
1. Peel or scrub the potatoes. Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil and simmer for about 20 minutes.
2. Remove the skin from the trout, then pull out any little bones using your fingers or a pair of tweezers.
3.... - 39.7741
Classic Curry Mackerel
If you are in a hurry to make a curry, here is a recipe just for you! Classic curry mackerel is a popular and favorite recipe from Malaysian cuisine. This is simple as well as easy to make. Garnish it with sliced chilies and serve it with warm rice. - 122.018
Casserole Of Sole And Onions
Cut fillets of sole or plaice into fingers about 1-inch by 1/2-inch.
Arrange layer of potatoes in a well buttered casserole, then a layer of onions, then fish.
Season each layer well and add plenty of butter.
Fill casserole like this, ending with... - 36.1807
Baltic Cod Kebabs
1 Cut the fish into 1-inch cubes and place in a bowl.
2 Mix the marinade ingredients together and pour over the cubes of cod. Soak in the marinade for 30 minutes.
3 Parboil the pearl onions for 5 minutes.
4 Skewer the cod cubes, tomatoes, mushrooms and onions... - 33.566
Tuna Salmon Sushi Roll
These sushi rolls look and taste amazing. Use very fresh raw tuna and salmon. These are just like California Rolls with crab meat, avocado and cucumber but topped with tuna and salmon that make the sushi look very pretty. These are perfect for a party... - 121.492
Poached Swordfish With Grapes
Heat the oil in a large skillet, and saute the scallions until they are softened.
Add the wine and lemon juice; stir in the salt and pepper.
Put the swordfish steaks in the skillet, and poach them, covered, in barely simmering wine for 5 to 10 minutes, until... - 45.8584
Wild And Wonderful Stuffed Trout
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F
2. Open slit in trout as far as possible
3. Working fingers from tail toward heac, loosen bones from flesh and gently pull out with the help of a pair of scissors
4. Make stuffing: slice onions and... - 43.7563
Grilled Tuna Lampedusa
Grilled Tuna Lampedusa has a Unbelievable taste.The Orango and Thyme gives the Grilled Tuna Lampedusa Rousing taste. Must catch it - 39.9958
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Take a shallow ovenproof dish and butter it nicely. Add onions to its bottom.
3. Spread parsley and thinly sliced mushrooms over it.
4. Fold every single fillet in thirds and position them over the... - 41.31
1. Heat oil in large kettle or Dutch oven, add vegetables and saute until tender, for 10 minutes
2. Add remaining ingredients, except fish and shellfish and simmer gently 1-1/2 hours because the broth will have the best flavor if it is prepared one day... - 45.4677
Herb Seared Snapper Fillet With Marinated Cucumber And Tomatoes
1. Start peeling the cucumbers and cut each in half lengthwise and into thin slices, now scrape away the seeds by using a small spoon, also slice each tomato as thin as possible
2. In a a nonreactive bowl, put the cucumbers, and add 1/2... - 45.5539
Fish Finger Recipes By Category