- » Fish Filling
Fish Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fish filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fish filling recipes.
Tilapia Fish Tacos Part 1 - Filling The Taco
With the tilapia ready and cooked it is time to proceed further. Watch the chef showing how to fill tortillas with Avocado Cucumber Salsa, lettuce and cheese to go with the fish. Great Combo! - 82.229
Baked Red Snapper With Mushroom Filling
1) Ask the fishmonger to remove the center bone of the red snapper without separating the two sides of the fish. Head may be left intact or can be removed.
2) Wash and pat dry the fish.
3) In a bowl,... - 47.147
Flounder Rolls With Lemon Carrot Filling
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Spray a 12X8X2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
3) Over medium heat, place a skillet coated with cooking spray. Once hot, add in the carrots and green onions. Saute them till they become crisp.
4) Take the... - 47.1154
Baked Fish-rolls With Filling
Does the chef next-door amaze you with his masterpiece Baked Fish-Rolls with Filling? Now try your favorite dish on your own with this quick and simple homemade recipe for Baked Fish-Rolls with Filling. Chances are high that yours come out better. So give... - 43.9311
Gherkin And Sardine Filling
1 In a bowl, add the prepared sardines, egg yolks, mustard, mayonnaise and seasonings.
2 Pound the mixture together.
3 Through a fine sieve, rub the mixture
4 In a bowl, cream the butter.
5 Combine with the sieved mixture.
6 Correct the... - 39.6808
Baked Trout With Sardine Filling
Bone and clean the trout.
Mash the sardines and blend in the flour and add the wine or lemon juice and the cream.
Season with salt and pepper and fill the fish and sew up.
Lay the fish on strips of bacon in a greased baking dish, first rubbing it with oil,... - 38.8211
Smoked Haddock Filling
1) Cook the haddock as directed on the packet.
2) In a saucepan, add drain.
3) In a plate, place the fillets and discard the skin. With a fork, flake the fish.
4) In a saucepan, place the rice by adding the fish stock with 4 tablespoons... - 36.9635
1) Preheat the oven to 300 F.
2) Lightly grease a baking tray and set aside.
3) Make potato cups, reserve mashed potato pulp.
4) In a bowl, mix together mashed potato, fish, mayonnaise and parsley.
5) Spoon the fish mixture into the... - 36.4225
Fish Salad Or Sandwich Filling
Simmer fish filet in a little water until fish flakes easily (approximately 5 to 10 minutes).
Drain and combine with remaining ingredients.
Chill for approximately an hour until flavors are blended.
Serve on salad greens or as a sandwich filling. - 31.6573
Crunchy Tuna Sandwich Filling
Mix filling ingredients together, adding just enough mayonnaise to hold mixture together.
Fill 9 double slice sandwiches.
Accompany with potato chips.
This filling does not freeze well. - 31.2221
Mix all the ingredients together and proceed as directed. - 29.5136
Tuna Apple Filling
Tuna Apple Filling is delicious all by itself. Whne added as a sandwich filling the Tuna Apple Filling is even more spectacular. Try it! - 27.4975
Sardine And Pimiento Filling
1) In a bowl, combine all the filling ingredients together; mix thoroughly.
2) Use the 3/4 cups Sardine and Pimiento Filling as required. - 27.4759
Fish Filling Recipes By Category