- » Fish Fillet Mustard Sauce
Fish Fillet Mustard Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fish fillet mustard sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fish fillet mustard sauce recipes.
Fish Fillets In Mustard Sauce
This Fish Fillets In Mustard Sauce is a delicious seafood dish that is definitely sure to win a few hearts over. Just thinking about the flavors of the dish and biting into the tender fish pieces makes my mouth water. Perfect for your weekend luncheon, the... - 46.4934
Fillet Of Fish With Mustard Sauce
1. Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add zucchini, red peppers and celery and saute for 2 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and place in foil in a low oven to keep warm.
2. Add fish fillets to pan, cook for 2 minutes on each side or until... - 32.1954
Fish Fillets In Mustard Sauce
First make the garnish. Cut out the pepper diamonds and put them in a dish with the water. Cook, covered with vented cling film (plastic wrap), on full for 2 minutes.
Trim the fillets so that they are of even size and square in shape. Lay them in a dish,... - 27.016
Pike Or Perch Fillets With Mustard And Green Peppercorn Sauce
Put the fillets in a shallow dish and sprinkle with the lemon juice.
Leave for 10 minutes, then pat dry with kitchen paper towels.
Rub the fillets with salt and pepper.
Melt 50 g/2 oz of the butter in a frying pan.
Add the fillets and fry for 5 minutes on... - 39.7889
Fillets In Mustard.sauce
This Fillets In Mustard Sauce looks feels and tastes great all at the same time. What else one can ask for? Fillets In Mustard Sauce gets its taste from Fish. I never fail to eat Main Dish while dining out and this is the most common dish that I order. Not... - 40.303
Mustard And Rice Vinegar Glazed Broiled Salmon
If you are on a high-protein diet like Atkins or a beach diet then this is the perfect recipe for you. I love salmon but run out of healthy and low calorie ways to cook it. All you need is 5 minutes in the kitchen to make this salmon dish and so you can spend... - 101.906
Mackerel Fillets With Mustard Sauce
Lay each mackerel on a piece of greased aluminium foil.
Sprinkle with the lemon juice and wrap the fish loosely, envelope-style, so they are completely enclosed.
Place the parcels on a baking sheet and bake in a moderate oven (180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4) for... - 37.8363
Broiled Fish Fillets With Parsley Sauce
Broiled fish fillets with parsley is prepared with perch fillets along with lemon juice for flavor. Seasoned and spiced with a mustard, the broiled perch fillets are savory and great for lunch. - 36.9014
Fish Fillets With Parsley Sauce
Add 1 teaspoon salt and pepper to salad oil; mix.
Rub mixture over fish.
Broil over coals, about 4 minutes on each side, or until fillets are well browned.
Combine mustard, butter, parsley, lemon juice, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; spread 1/2 of mixture over... - 38.2508
Fish Fillets With Parsley Sauce
Add salt and pepper to oil, rub mixture over fish fillets.
Barbecue over medium coals for approximately 10-15 minutes or until fillets are lightly browned on both sides, remove from barbecue.
Combine remaining ingredients and mix together thoroughly.
Spread... - 35.1036
Baked Fish With Honey Mustard Sauce
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Cut fish into 4 pieces and place in single layer in greased shallow baking pan.
Tuck under any thin edges of fish.
Combine oil and lemon juice; brush on fish.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
To make Honey-Mustard Sauce, combine... - 37.5351
Fish Fillets With Yogurt Sauce
To Microwave: Place fillets in shallow glass baking dish.
Blend together yogurt, lemon juice and mustard in small bowl.
Spread mixture over fish.
Cover and microwave on HIGH (100% power) 4 minutes or until fish just turns opaque, turning once.
Let stand,... - 24.1717
Scrod With Mustard Caper Sauce
Preheat oven to 165F (75C).
Cut large fillets into 4 serving pieces.
Rinse; pat dry with paper towels.
Season with salt and pepper; dust with flour.
Melt 1/4 cup butter or margarine in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add coated fillets; pan-fry 1-1/2 to 3... - 43.1743
Fish Fillets With Mornay Sauce
Wash fillets and wipe with doth.
Cut in serving pieces.
Arrange on greased ovenproof platter and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper.
Melt butter, stir in flour, salt, mustard and cayenne.
When well blended, add milk slowly, stirring constantly over a... - 38.6573
Pike With Mustard Cream Sauce
Pike With Mustard Cream Sauce has a yumlogical taste. The Italian dressing gives the Pike With Mustard Cream Sauce the perfect taste. - 34.8411
Fish Fillets With Spicy Sauce
Fish fillets with a spicy sauce is prepared with sole or flounder fillets. Cooked in a broiler pan with a sauce of horseradish, mustard and lemon juice along with cheese and yogurt poured over it, the fish is broiled until tender and can be served with a side... - 37.5869
Snappy Fish Fillets
In large skillet, combine first 3 ingredients.
Place fish in sauce mixture; spoon sauce mixture over fish.
Heat over medium-high heat until sauce mixture is bubbly.
Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, 5 to 6 minutes until fish turns opaque and flakes... - 30.3993
Fish With Mustard Sauce Over Steamed Spinach
Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Arrange in ovenproof glass baking dish.
Mix the dressing, mustard and yogurt.
Spoon evenly over fish.
Bake until done or until fish is no longer translucent, about 10 minutes per inch of thickness at the... - 35.3352
Rolled Sole Fillets With Dill Sauce
Melt the 2 tablespoons butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Stir in carrot, celery, and leek; cook for 2 minutes.
Cover pan, reduce heat to low, and continue cooking until vegetables are tender (about 5 minutes).
Let cool slightly.
Place a fillet,... - 40.4327
Fish Salad With Mustard Sauce
Wash the fish fillets, sprinkle with the lemon juice and cut into strips with a sharp knife.
Remove the bones with tweezers.
Peel the onion and insert the bay leaf in one end.
Put the onion in a saucepan with 2 cups of water, 1 tsp. of the salt and the wine;... - 42.1623
Broiled Deviled Fish Fillets
1. Preheat the broiler. Butter the rack of the broiler pan and place the fish fillets on it. Combine the tomato juice, red pepper seasoning, oil, mustard, horseradish, and Worcestershire sauce. Spread the mixture evenly over the fish.
2. Broil 3 to 4 inches... - 27.3759
Pan Braised Salmon With Green Sauce
1 In a large skillet, bring the chicken broth and whole garlic cloves to a boil over medium-high heat.
2 Meanwhile, wash and trim the scallions, spinach and fresh dill.
3 Add the whole scallions, spinach, dill, lemon juice and salmon steaks to the boiling... - 39.1442
Baked Fish Fillets
Cut fillets in serving pieces and place in greased shallow baking dish.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper, paprika and lemon juice.
Pour over fillets, and sprinkle with crumbs and parsley.
Bake at 350° F. for 35 minutes. - 34.3751
Fillet Of Sole In Wine Sauce
Enjoy this Fillet of Sole in Wine Sauce - an ultimate treat for all foodies across the globe. Simply follow this best and easy recipe for 1008 and delight in! - 45.7199
Easy Baked Fish Fillet
Cut fillets in serving pieces.
Place in greased shallow baking dish; sprinkle with paprika, lemon juice, and salt and pepper.
Make white sauce of butter, flour, seasonings, and milk; pour over fillets.
Sprinkle with crumbs and parsley.
Bake in moderate oven... - 36.4912
Fillet Of Sole In Wine Sauce
1. Take a 10½ inch fry pan, add water and wine and bring to boil.
2. Mix single fillets, simmer, mildly, for about 3 to 5 minutes or till the flakes are removed easily.
3. Keep the fillets aside for keeping warm, reserving ½ a cup of fish... - 44.9919
Haddock With Mustard Sauce
Rub the haddock fillets on both sides with salt and lemon juice.
Place the water, vinegar, onion, carrot, parsley, thyme, peppercorns and bay leaf in a large saucepan and simmer 30 minutes.
Add the fish and poach over low heat for 6 to 8 minutes.
Do not... - 35.1887
Halibut With Mustard Caper Sauce
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat; add oil. Add shallots and garlic; saute 3 to 5 minutes or until tender.
2. Add wine, broth, and lemon juice; bring to a boil. Add fish; cover, reduce heat, and simmer, 12 to 14... - 30.6546
Plaice Flounder In Mustard Sauce
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.Roll the fish fillets
3.Take a buttered oven proof dish or foil container and place the rolled fillets in it.
4.Heat butter in a pan, add flour and cook for 2 minutes by stirring.
5.Turn off the flame... - 43.2906
Plaice With Mustard Sauce
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree, Gas Mark 6.
2) On a board, arrange the plaice filltes skinned sides upwards.
3) In a bowl, combine breadcrumbs, seasoning, and lemon rind.
4) Divide the fish filling between fish pieces, roll up, brush with... - 42.3392
Blackened Island Ahi With Soy Mustard Butter Sauce
1. To prepare the mustard soy sauce; in a small bowl, stir the mustard and hot water together to form a paste. Allow it to stand for 10 minutes.
2. Further, stir in the vinegar and soy sauce.
3. Using a fine mesh sieve, strain the sauce and... - 45.6866
In 3-qt casserole combine green pepper, celery, green onion, garlic and olive oil.
Microwave at High 4 to 7 minutes, or until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients except fish fillets.
Microwave at High 5 minutes.
Reduce power to 50%... - 46.9444
Baked Cod With Mustard Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put the fish in a shallow, buttered baking dish. Dot with 2 tablespoons of the butter, pour the white wine over the fish, cover with wax paper, and bake for 15 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily.
3. Meanwhile, melt... - 32.7765
Basa Fillet Burger
This basa fish hamburger is one that would have you thinking about it for a long time to come. You can add this to your barbecue menu and have your friends put together their own burger with the fillings they like best. - 30.971
Haddock A La Rarebit
Sift together flour and salt; add to milk, blending well.
Stir in mustard.
When slightly thickened, stir in the cheese.
When cheese is melted add butter.
Lay haddock fillets flat on a buttered oven-proof platter; spread the sauce over and bake in a... - 35.6193
Fish Fillets Baked In Sour Cream
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. In a small mixing bowl, tip in the sour cream, ginger, mustard, herbs and the bottled Beau Monde seasonings
4. Place the fillets into the oval of the preheated plank
5. Spoon the... - 42.0905
Fish Fillets In Sour Cream
Arrange fillets in baking dish in a single layer. Combine and mix well the rest of the ingredients, except paprika. Pour sour-cream mixture over fish. Sprinkle with paprika. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork and sauce is hot and... - 22.5017
Mustard Roasted Fish
Looking for something incredibly easy, fast, and unbelievably delicious for dinner? Well, this is your recipe. You can make the sauce ahead of time and when it’s time for dinner just put it on your fish and you have dinner ready in about 15 minutes. Genius. - 0
Spinach Filled Pinwheels With Mustard Sauce
For filling, cook spinach with the onion according to package directions, then drain well.
In a medium mixing bowl combine cooked spinach-onion mixture and egg.
Stir in bread crumbs.
Measure length of fillets.
Cut long fillets or overlap thinner ends of 2... - 33.5157
Salmon Steaks With Mustard Dill Sauce
Place salmon in a large frying pan; sprinkle with salt, then cover with bay leaf, onion, and the lemon slices. Add water to almost cover the fish; cover pan, bring water to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer about 10 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a... - 18.0778
Swordfish With Chive Sauce
Blend sauce ingredients in a food processor fitted with a steel blade.
With the machine running, drizzle olive oil into the bowl until all oil has been added and the sauce is well blended.
Pour sauce into a bowl, cover, and refrigerate until ready to... - 43.4311
Grouper Sandwich With Horseradish Sauce
To prepare marinade, heat oil in saucepan.
Saute onion for 4 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Pour marinade into resealable plastic bag.
Add grouper and seal bag securely.
Turn bag several times,... - 46.1637
Louisiana Style Fish Cakes With Quick Remoulade Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 375°. Line a baking pan with foil. Place the flounder on the pan and brush with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Bake until opaque throughout, about 8 minutes. Remove and let cool slightly.
2 Meanwhile, coarsely chop the scallions.
3 In a... - 40.5298
Sole With Mustard Sauce
Combine 2 tablespoons butter and shallots in small bowl.
Microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes, or until shallots are tender-crisp.
Arrange sole in 10-inch square casserole with thickest portions toward outside of casserole.
Pour shallots and butter mixture... - 48.7505
Halibut With Piquant Sauce
1. Place butter in 1 1/2-quart (10x6) glass baking dish.
2. Microwave on ROAST for about 1 1/2 minutes or until melted. Add mustard, parsley flakes, garlic powder and lemon juice. Cut each fillet into 4 pieces. Dip in seasoned butter; arrange with thick edges... - 26.4185
Sole Fillets And Oysters Thermidor
Arrange fish fillets in a buttered baking dish (about 9 inches square), and place 2 or 3 oysters on each fillet.
Saute mushrooms, onion, and green pepper in butter; stir in flour.
Gradually stir in milk or cream until blended.
Add sherry, cheese, salt and... - 43.6207
Salmon With Asparagus Sauce
In 9-inch skillet heat oil; add shallots and garlic and saute until shallots are translucent, being careful not to burn garlic.
Transfer shallot mixture to blender container.
Add asparagus, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper and process until smooth;... - 40.3264
Sole With Cucumber Dill Sauce
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil and very lightly grease the foil.
2 Peel and finely chop the cucumber. Mince the bell pepper. Mince the fresh dill. Melt the margarine in a small saucepan or in the microwave.
3' In a small bowl, combine the... - 38.9774
Fillet Of Sole With Yogurt Sauce
Butter or oil a shallow baking dish large enough to hold the fish in a single layer.
Dust fillets with flour.
Spread fish in greased dish.
Mix the 2 tsp flour into the yogurt.
Add remaining ingredients.
Spread on top of fish, covering... - 39.4516
Leek Filled Plaice Fillets In Cream Sauce
Lay the fish with the less attractive sides up.
Spread with the mustard.
Cook the leeks in a pan with no added water until they are soft but still nicely green.
Cool a little, then mix in the butter.
Spread the leeks on to the fillets, leaving the last inch... - 41.3801
Saucy Stuffed Fillets
Thoroughly combine crumbs, onion, crab meat, egg, lemon juice and cayenne.
Spread on fillets; roll up and secure with picks.
Arrange fillets in 8x8-in dish.
Brush with butter.
Microwave stuffed fillets at High 5 to 7 minutes, or until fish flakes easily,... - 39.1568
Miso Glazed Rockfish
Learn how to make Miso Glazed Rockfish with a delicious arugula, fennel and orange salad. - 130.049
Pan-fried Haddock Fillets
Cut haddock into serving pieces.
Heat shortening in large skillet.
Combine milk and mustard in small mixing bowl.
Mix salt, cracker crumbs, paprika and pepper together.
Dip pieces of haddock into milk mixture; roll in crumb mixture.
Fry in hot shorten- ing... - 41.162
Sweet & Sour Fillets
Arrange fillets in 12x8-in baking dish.
Cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 6 to 7 minutes, or until fish flakes easily, rotating dish 1/2 turn after half the cooking time.
In 1 -qt casserole combine brown sugar, cornstarch, chives... - 41.4872
Fillets Of Flounder Capri
1. Cut the fillets in half lengthwise and roll each half, starting with the widest portion, into a plump little jelly roll. Preheat the oven to 200°.
2. Coat the bottom of a large skillet with 2 tablespoons of the butter. Add the clam juice, wine, garlic,... - 35.6026
Perch With Mustard And Thyme
1) In a plate, spread the oat bran.
2) Roll both the sides of each fillet in the oat bran to coat.
3) In a non-stick pan sautÃ© the fish fillets for 3 1/2 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
4) Carefully remove the fish to a... - 38.2425
Gravlax With Mustard Dill Sauce
Leaving skin on, cut salmon into 2 boneless fillets.
To fillet, cut down center back, then on both sides of backbone.
Cut flesh from backbone and ribs.
Discard bones or use to make Fish Stock.
Rinse boned fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Run your fingers over... - 39.3415
Grilled Salmon With Mustard Sauce
1. Preheat grill or broiler.
2. Squeeze ½ a lemon-€™s juice over cold water rinsed, patted dried fillets. Season with pepper and salt.
3. In a bowl, whisk mustard, olive oil, dill, basil , and rest of the lemon-€™s juice well,... - 40.2585
Gravlax With Sweet Mustard Sauce
In a small bowl, mix together dill weed and seed, salt, sugar, and black peppers.
Rub mixture onto fish.
Place salmon in a rimmed, flat-bottom dish that fits the salmon compactly.
Cover and chill for 24 hours.
During this time, spoon juices over fish... - 37.8493
Butterflied Salmon With Mustard Sauce
1. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, combine onion, vermouth, mustard, tarragon, and sugar. Stirring often, boil over high heat until reduced to 3/4 cup, 5 to 8 minutes.
2. Rinse salmon and pat dry. Lay fish open, skin down, on a sheet of foil (about 12 by 17... - 29.6056
Poached Salmon With Tarragon Mustard Sauce
1. Take a small bowl and blend 2 tablespoons of heavy cream in it until it becomes light.
2. Put the bowl’s lid on and refrigerate.
3. Take a 12 inch skillet, put wines and shallots in it and allow the mixture to boil.
4. Boil the... - 43.7323
Smoked Salmon With Mustard Dill Sauce
To make the mustard-dill sauce: Combine prepared mustard, dry mustard, sugar and vinegar in bowl or food processor container, whisking or processing until smooth.
Add oil very gradually, whisking or processing constantly until smooth.
Stir in dill.
Chill,... - 45.3689
Deviled Bass Fillets
Cut 2 pounds fresh striped bass fillets into 6 portions.
Place on greased rack of broiler pan.
Combine 1/4 cup chili sauce, 3 tablespoons melted butter, 2 tablespoons snipped chives, 1 tablespoon prepared mustard, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash bottled hot... - 24.3055
Grilled Fish Barbecue Style
1. Preheat the broiler and place the rack 5 inches from the heat.
2. Place a large wire rack, on a baking sheet and, cover it with aluminum foil and prick with a fork. Grease the foil with oil. Avoid using spray near a hot grill. Alternately... - 45.9597
Grilled Fish Sandwiches
1) In a small bowl, add first 4 ingredients to combine well.
2) Cover and place inside refrigerator to chill.
3) Use the fillets to rinse with cold water. Pat dry with paper towel.
4) Cut the fillets in half along the width.
5) Coat a... - 47.1248
Favorite Fillets is one of the best recipes you can think of. Prepare the Favorite Fillets easily and let us know after you fully enjoy the recipe. - 34.9006
Barbecued Salmon Fillets
Wipe fish with a damp paper towel, then place each fillet, skin side down, on a piece of heavy-duty foil.
Cut foil to follow outlines of fish, leaving a 1 to 2-inch border.
Crimp edges of foil In a pan, combine butter, garlic, mustard, soy, sherry, and... - 33.4421
Whiting With Cucumber Sauce
Put the cucumber in a small casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Rinse the whiting fillets and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Season with salt and pepper and fold each fillet in half.
Arrange the fish, side by side on a dish.
Cover and microwave... - 43.4977
Fried Fishwith Tarter Sauce
(1) Clean and wash the fish thoroughly.
(2) Slice into 8 even sized fillets.
(3) Combine mayonnaise, gerkins and tarter sauce cream into a smooth sauce. Use to serve with fish.
(4) Season fish fillets with lime juice, mustard salt and... - 42.5799
Baked Salmon With Mustard Crumb Crust
Baked Salmon With Mustard Crumb Crust has a different taste. The mustard with white vinegar gives the Baked Salmon With Mustard Crumb Crust a prefect taste. - 43.5414
Tangy Fish Sauce
1. In a large pan, heat the butter till melted. Add the celery, and the garlic and sautÃ© till tender
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Heat the soup till it is thawed and then mix well with the vegetables
3. Serve the sauce... - 30.4468
Fish With Cooled Cucumber Sauce
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Turn under any thin edges of fish.
In a 12x7 1/2x2 inch baking dish (use an 8x8x2 inch baking dish for low wattage ovens) arrange fish fillets with thicker portions toward outer edges of the dish.
Cover dish with vented clear plastic... - 27.8518
Bluefish With Apples And Onion
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil and lightly grease the foil. Place the bluefish skin-side up on the foil-lined pan.
2 Cut the onion and apple into thin wedges.
3 In a medium skillet, warm the butter over medium-high heat until melted. Add... - 41.7334
Fish Cakes With Green Goddess Sauce
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
In a medium bowl combine egg, bread crumbs, onion, mayonnaise dressing, parsley, mustard, lime peel, and salt.
Add fish; mix well.
Shape into 12 patties, about 1/2 inch... - 44.641
Marinated Fish With Salmoriglio Sauce
1. Prepare the fish: Pour a little of the vinegar over the fish fillets, then rinse them under cold running water. Pat dry and arrange on an ovenproof glass or ceramic platter. Rub a little salt over the skinless sides of the fillets and sprinkle with the... - 30.7381
Fish With Rarebit Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Thaw frozen fish.
3. Cut the fillet into 6 equal steaks.
4. In an 8x12 inch, well-greased baking dish, arrange the fish in single layer.
5. Pour lemon juice over the fish and sprinkle 1 teaspoon salt.
6. In a... - 47.3004
Baked Fish In Vinegar Sauce
Dredge the fish fillets in flour and a tiny bit of salt.
Place them in a shallow baking dish so that they all fit snugly.
Saute the onions, in a bit of butter until they are tender and transparent.
Spread the onions over the fish fillets.
Prepare something... - 38.6301
Poached Fish In Cheese Sauce
In a wide frying pan, combine lemon juice, bay leaf, wine, peppercorns, parsley, and salt.
Add fish, potatoes, and onions; then add water just to cover fish.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer until fish is almost opaque throughout (about 15... - 40.9091
Poached Fish With Hollandaise Sauce
Place water in a pan and add onion stuck with cloves, peppercorns, bay leaf, celery leaves, lemon slice and salt, bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Strain liquid into another pan for Court-bouillon.
Heat Court-bouillon to boiling, add fish,... - 38.975
Oprah Fish With Diablo Sauce And Belgium Style Berry Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
For the Oprah Fish:
2. Dust both sides of the fish fillet with pepper and salt.
3. Next, dip the seasoned fish into a bowl of milk.
4. Next, coat with flour.
5. Grill the fish on both sides... - 102.138
Deviled Trout Fillets
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Place fish on well-greased grid.
Mix remaining ingredients in small bowl until blended.
Spread sauce evenly over fish.
Grill, 6 inches from medium hot coals, 5 to 8 minutes or until fish begins to flake when tested with a fork. - 28.0373
Halibut With Dill Pickle Sauce
Arrange the halibut fillets in an 8 by 12-inch baking pan.
Mix together sour cream, green onion, green pepper, dill pickle, parsley, lemon juice, mustard, basil, salt, and pepper; pour sauce over fish.
Bake in a moderate oven (350°) for 30 minutes, or until... - 31.5754
In small saucepan heat margarine until bubbly and hot.
Sprinkle with flour and stir quickly to combine; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
Remove from heat; stir in water, wine, and mustard.
Return to heat and bring mixture to a boil;... - 37.927
Salmon Fillets Or Steaks
Combine all sauce ingredients in small bowl.
Pour over salmon in micro-proof dish that is large enough to hold fish in a single layer.
Cover with plastic wrap and cook on HIGH 4-5 minutes per pound of fish used.
Rearrange fish if not evenly cooked and cook... - 35.0716
Haddock Fillets Au Gratin
Put the trivet in the pressure cooker and pour in 150 ml (1/4 pint) water.
Fold the fillets of fish, skin side inside, in half and put them on the trivet.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 4... - 42.2311
Fillet Of Sole East Indian
1. In a bowl, combine melted butter, curry powder, cumin, salt, pepper, lime rind and juice. Dip sole fillets into butter mixture.
2. Place sole in a large skillet. Pour wine over sole. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and poach gently for 5 minutes, or until... - 37.7997
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Separate into fillets; place in plastic bag in bowl.
Combine pineapple juice, parsley, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, minced dried onion, dry mustard, and salt.
Pour over fish in bag.
Marinate in refrigerator for 6 hours.
Drain fish,... - 37.2523
Creamy Filet Mignons With Peppercorns
In a small bowl, combine ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and green peppercorns or cayenne.
Melt butter with oil in a large skillet.
When butter foams, add meat.
Cook over medium-high heat 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
Remove... - 41.6177
Bluefish Baked With Apples.and Mustard
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Peel the apples or not, as you wish, cut them into thin slices, and saute them in 4 tablespoons of the butter in a skillet over high heat until lightly browned.
Lay bluefish fillets in a shallow baking dish just large enough... - 37.8576
Broiled Salmon With Orange Mustard Glaze
1. Preheat the oven by setting the oven controls to broil
2. Spray the broiler oven rack with cooking spray
3. In a separate bowl, mix the orange marmalade, mustard seeds, salt and red pepper sauce
4. Clean the fish and then set the... - 37.7702
Mustard Glazed Halibut With Warm Scallions
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat 4 minutes or until sauce thickens, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; keep warm.
2. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions; saute 3... - 31.5135
Halibut With Piquant Sauce
In 1 1/2 -quart (10 x 6) or 2-quart (8 x 8) baking dish, melt butter (30 sec).
Add mustard, parsley, garlic and lemon juice.
Break apart or cut fillets into 4 or 5 pieces.
Dip each piece in butter mixture, turning butter side up.
Cook, covered with wax pa - 26.7087
Grilled Salmon With Ginger Orange Mustard Glaze
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add salmon to bag; seal and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Remove salmon from bag, reserving marinade.
Prepare grill or broiler.
Place salmon on grill rack or broiler pan coated... - 34.2925
Tasty Fish Pie
Drain the anchovy fillets, chop and mix with the salt, fish, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, mustard, oil and diced onion; leave for 30 minutes.
Roll out the pastry thinly and use to line an 8-inch flan ring on a baking sheet.
Drain the fish cubes from the... - 39.1576
1. In a shallow dish, place the fish fillet
2. Peel and chop the onions, mix them with salt, mustard, wine and Worcestershire sauce and pour over the fish; allow to marinate an hour
3. In a saucepan, place the fish fillets and add water, bring to a... - 39.4995
Halibut In Lemon Sauce
1) Take a bowl and season the halibut with salt and pepper.
2) Take a baking dish and heat butter for 30 seconds until it melts completely.
3) Add parsley, garlic, onion, lemon juice and mustard and mix properly to prepare a sauce.
4) Cut the halibut... - 42.2926
Haddock In Herb Sauce
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Put fish into a greased 8x 8 x 2-inch (20x20x5 cm) baking pan.
Tear bread into 4 pieces.
Put into blender container.
Cover and process 2 cycles at GRATE to crumb bread.
Put remaining ingredients... - 42.042
Tangy Fish Bake
Thaw fish fillets, if frozen.
Cut fillets into equal serving portions.
Place fish in a single layer, skin side down, in a well-greased baking dish, about 8 by 12 inches in size.
Drizzle 2 tablespoons melted butter or margarine over fillets and sprinkle with... - 38.6223
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, mustard, and pepper.
Whisk in the beer and Worcestershire sauce, then stir in the cheese.
Add the haddock, tossing well to coat; pour all into an ungreased 9 inch pie pan.
Cover with aluminum... - 31.5984
In 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish, cook carrots and onion with enough water to cover at HIGH for 10 minutes or till boiling.
Cook at HIGH 5 to 7 minutes longer or till tender.
Drain vegetables and set aside.
Cut each block of fish crosswise in four equal... - 42.0584