- » Fish Fillet Mornay
Fish Fillet Mornay Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fish fillet mornay recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fish fillet mornay recipes.
Fish Fillets In Sauce Mornay
1. Wash and dry fish fillets. Put them in a baking dish, cover with court bouillon, lemon juice and rind.
2. Cover and bake in a preheated moderate oven (180Â°C-350Â°F-gas mark-4) for 15 minutes. Drain well.
3. Heat butter and fry chillies for 1-2... - 39.7405
Fish Fillets With Mornay Sauce
Wash fillets and wipe with doth.
Cut in serving pieces.
Arrange on greased ovenproof platter and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper.
Melt butter, stir in flour, salt, mustard and cayenne.
When well blended, add milk slowly, stirring constantly over a... - 38.6573
Fish Fillets Mornay
Cut the fillets into serving-sized pieces.
Coat with a mixture of cornmeal, salt, and pepper.
Fry in hot butter in a skillet until crisp and browned on both sides.
Serve fish, topped with almonds, on heated platter; surround with the sauce. - 29.3907
You May Also Like!
1. Thaw fish fillets; cut into serving-size pieces.
2. Coat with corn meal mixed with salt and pepper.
3. Fry until crisp and browned in hot margarine.
4. Serve topped with toasted almonds and surrounded with Mornay Sauce. - 30.3603
Baked Fillets Of Pike Mornay
Drain, and place in buttered shallow baking dish.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Dot with butter.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) until fish flakes, about 20 minutes.
Pour hot Mornay Sauce over fish.
Place under broiler.
Cook until golden... - 33.8976
Fillets Of Sole With Mornay Sauce
1. Sprinkle the fish with salt and pepper and simmer in water barely to cover just until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. The liquid in which the fish is cooked may be reserved and used in place of part of the milk to make the sauce. Remove the... - 34.6842
Fillets Of Sole With Spinach And Mornay Sauce
Lay the sole fillets in a baking dish.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and pour over the boiling fish stock and wine.
Cover the dish and bake in a moderate oven (180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4) for 8 to 12 minutes or until the fish is cooked.
Meanwhile, put the... - 42.0488
Cod Fillets Mornay
Poach fish in small amount of boiling salted water in skillet until it flakes easily with fork; drain.
Break apart in large pieces and put in buttered broiler-proof dish.
Melt butter in saucepan and stir in flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.
Add milk and... - 37.3823
Stuffed Fish Mornay
Lay half of fish fillets in buttered baking dish.
Fry onion and celery in bacon fat.
Add breadcrumbs, herbs; salt, pepper and hot water.
Spread this stuffing over the fish in the pan and cover with the remainder of the fish.
Melt the butter, add the flour,... - 40.6034
Quick And Simple Fish Mornay
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Preheat the grill.
3) In a buttered ovenproof dish, fold and place the sole fillets.
4) Add a little water, cover and poach in centre of the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
5) In a saucepan, melt the... - 44.1345
1. Clean fish. Fillet and skin.
2. Arrange in a baking dish.
3. Season and sprinkle with lemon juice and milk. Sprinkle with chopped shallots.
4. Cook in a moderately hot oven.
5. Prepare a mornay sauce using milk and fish stock, herbs and seasoning. Cook for... - 41.4694
Wipe the fish. Combine milk, water, bayleaf and half the chopped onion in saucepan.
Poach fish in this liquid until tender, drain, reserving liquid.
Flake fish coarsely.
Remove bayleaf from liquid.
Combine fish and shrimps.
Melt butter in saucepan, saute... - 41.2611
Fish In A Crust With Mornay Sauce
1. Preheat the oven at 425°.
2. Cook brown rice according to the package directions.
3. In a large skillet cook bacon until crisp and remove bacon, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings in skillet.
4. Drain bacon well, crumble and set... - 46.0522