- » Fish Fillet Lemon Dressing
Fish Fillet Lemon Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fish fillet lemon dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fish fillet lemon dressing recipes.
Fillets In Lemon Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a pan saute onion and celery in oil and mix in remaining ingredients.
3. On the bottom of an oiled baking dish place 2 fillets, spread dressing over fish and top with remaining 2 fillets.
4. Dust the fish... - 44.2351
Fillets Of Plaice With Lemon Dressing
Season the fish.
Melt the fat in the grill pan and place the fish skin side uppermost in the pan.
Cook for 1 min., then turn with flesh side up and grill steadily until golden brown and cooked, about 5-8 min., depending on thickness of fillets.
Remove to a... - 25.7195
Grilled Fish Tacos With Chipotle-lime Dressing
I love grilled fish tacos! They are nutritious, yummy and easy to prepare! Once the days get longer and the weather is warmer, I cook outside most every day! Try my Red Snapper Tacos with Ceja Vineyards 2009 Sauvignon Blanc -- it's a lovely pairing! Salud! - 121.072
Fillet Of Sole Amandine
This is an amazing Chicken Whakatane recipe. This delicious chicken dish is sure to win your cooking quiet a few fans. Try the Chicken Whakatane for your next party. - 33.4467
Lemon Parsley Butter Dressed Seared Halibut On White Bean Mash
Looking for a new way to serve Halibut? Chef John places seared halibut steaks over a delicious and creamy puree of white beans. This is a great lower-carb alternative to the more common base of garlic mashed potatoes The tender, slightly sweet white fish... - 138.639
Fish Fillets Oscar
Thaw fish, if frozen.
For sauce, combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, yogurt, and 1/2 teaspoon tarragon.
Cover and chill till serving time.
Break off and discard woody bases from asparagus.
Cut asparagus into 4-inch pieces.
Tear off four 24 x 18-inch pieces... - 39.7073
Beer Batter Fillets With Red Pepper Slaw
1 Thinly slice the bell peppers and the onion.
2 In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice, lemon zest (if using), salt, black pepper and sugar. Add the bell peppers, onion and parsley (if using). Toss to coat the ingredients well with the... - 35.4237
Microwave margarine in 2 cup glass measure until melted, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Stir in flour, bouillon, salt and water.
Microwave 1 minute; stir.
Microwave until sauce boils and thickens, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Stir in mayonnaise, relish, onion and lemon... - 41.7183
Anchovy French Dressing
Anchovy French Dressing is an irresistible delicious recipe. Try this Anchovy French Dressing; I bet you will have a huge fan following among your friends and relatives. - 18.9047
Turbot Salad With Louis Dressing
In a large frying pan, combine water, lemon, onion, carrot, salt, pepper, and 1/2 cup of the celery; bring to boiling, reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Push vegetables to one side of pan and place fish in pan, spooning some vegetables over fish.
Return... - 36.5646
Quick Baked Pike Fillets
Heat oven to 500° (very hot).
Season fish with salt and pepper.
Dip in flour or Bisquick.
Place fish in lightly greased baking pan.
Drizzle with butter.
Sprinkle with paprika, if desired.
Bake 10 to 15 min., or until done.
Serve immediately, garnished with... - 29.338
Beer Batter Fillets With Red Pepper Slaw
1. In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice, lemon zest (if using), salt, black pepper, and sugar. Add the bell peppers, onion, and parsley (if using). Toss to coat the ingredients well with the dressing.
2. In a shallow bowl, combine the flour,... - 37.0813
Seared Trout Fillets With Warm Salad Nicoise
1. Chop the chilli, discarding the seeds and rub over the trout fillets with the lime juice. Leave to marinate.
2. Cut the potatoes in half. Put in a saucepan of cold salted water, cover, bring
to the boil and cook for 10-15 minutes until... - 44.9488
Green Goddess Dressing
In a blender, place garlic, parsley, onion, watercress, salt, tarragon, anchovy paste, lemon juice, and mayonnaise; whirl until smooth.
If made ahead, cover and refrigerate.
Store for as long as 1 week. - 27.4204
Fish With Yoghurt Dressings
1) In a microwavable, shallow dish arrange the cod fillets.
2) Sprinkle the fish with lemon juice, salt and pepper. Place a dot of butter over each fillet.
3) Cover the dish and microwave for about 5 minutes.
4) Let the mixture rest in the oven for 5... - 43.5339
Blue Cheese And Anchovy Dressing
Place the fennel dressing in a food blender.
Add the anchovies, lemon juice, eggs, and blue cheese.
Blend for just a moment, and pour over your salad.
Add salt and pepper. - 30.1565
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut fish fillets or steaks into 4 portions.
Combine the oil, Worcestershire sauce, onion salt, and pepper; mix well.
Place fish in well-greased wire grill basket.
Brush fish with oil mixture.
Grill fish over medium-hot coals for 5 to 8... - 32.6209
California Salad With Grilled Monkfish
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, takes you on a trip down Route 66 and celebrates the beautiful Golden State with her delicious California Salad with Grilled Monkfish. This dish is perfect for a mid-week treat or a lovely weekend brunch. - 102.312
Marinated Beer-battered Fish
Place fish fingers in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Pour salad dressing over fish; cover and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours.
Drain fish, and dredge in flour.
Set fish aside.
Combine biscuit mix, eggs, baking powder, and beer in a medium-size mixing bowl;... - 36.2195
Green Goddess Salad
Rinse lettuce and break in bite size pieces; wrap and chill 1 hour or longer.
Stir anchovy paste into mayonnaise.
Add lemon juice to sour cream and mix well.
Combine the two with vinegar, chopped onion, parsley, and tarragon.
Chill this dressing. - 29.4175
Anchovy Cheese Local Salad Dressing
Anchovy Cheese Local Salad Dressing has a Stimulating taste. The mustard and lemon juice gives the Anchovy Cheese Local Salad Dressing Outstanding taste. - 23.6103
Parade Dressed Whitefish
Arrange 1 pound fish fillets in a greased 2-quart glass casserole.
Microwave 1/4 cup butter in a 2-quart casserole at HIGH 1 minute.
Add chopped onions to melted butter.
Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes.
Mix in bread cubes, cheese, parsley, mustard, salt, pepper,... - 39.0567
Bake And Serve Dressed Trout
Cut fillets in 6 serving pieces.
Sprinkle with lime juice and let stand half an hour.
Drain mushrooms and save the juice.
Saute the onion in the butter for 1 or 2 minutes.
Stir in flour and the mushroom juice.
Cook and stir until very thick.
Add mushrooms,... - 37.6809
Peppered Perch is an easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Peppered Perch, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 37.2635
Halibut With Tartar Style Dressing
1. Light a grill. In a small bowl, stir together the chopped shallot and lemon juice. Let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in the cornichons, parsley, capers, paprika and the 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
2. Brush the grate with oil. Season the halibut with salt and... - 25.652
Sardine Salad Vinaigrette
1. Preheat the broiler and place the rack 4 inches from the heat.
2. Place a large wire rack, on a baking sheet and grease the rack with oil.
3. Arrange fresh sardine fillets on a broiler rack and broil for 3 to 4 minutes on each side... - 45.694
Caesar Salad Dressing
1) In the food processor or blender, process garlic cloves until mince.
2) While still processing add anchovy fillets, lemon juice, red-wine vinegar, and egg.
3) Process the anchovy mixture until pureed.
4) Stream the oil through the top in a thin,... - 41.5633
Cod With Yoghurt Dressings
1) Coat cod fillets with a mixture of lemon juice, salt and pepper and dot them with a little butter.
2) Cook the fillets for about 5 minutes in a covered dish and keep it aside for 5 minutes.
3) Meanwhile, mix yoghurt, grapes, cucumber and mushrooms... - 37.3862
Tilapia French With Lemon & Caper Sauce
Dress up this mild white fish with an eggy coating and delicious lemon butter sauce. Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson and Nella Neeck show you tips and tricks for getting it just right. - 109.194
Baked Deviled Salmon Fillets
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut fish into 6 serving-size portions.
Arrange fish in single layer in greased shallow baking pan, turning under any thin edges of fillets so fish is a uniform thickness.
For topping: In small bowl combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, milk,... - 40.6036
French Remoulade Sauce
Why use bottled tartar sauce (remoulade sauce) when making it at home is just as easy? Chef John's attempt to bring down the bottled sauces industry is not in vain as this recipe to make remoulade or tartar sauce without any blender or equipment is as easy as... - 124.427
Fish Salad With Mustard Sauce
Wash the fish fillets, sprinkle with the lemon juice and cut into strips with a sharp knife.
Remove the bones with tweezers.
Peel the onion and insert the bay leaf in one end.
Put the onion in a saucepan with 2 cups of water, 1 tsp. of the salt and the wine;... - 41.0095
Smoked Trout Appetizer
1. Using a large filleting knife, carefully skin the smoked trout before filleting.
2. Halve each fillet and keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, beat heavy cream adding 1-2 tablespoons iced water, until firm.
4. Fold in grated... - 43.674
Anchovy French Dressing
Mash the anchovy fillets with a fork.
Combine with the olive oil and lemon juice and mix until thoroughly blended. - 24.63
Caesar Salad Dressing
In bowl cream together anchovies, 1 tablespoon oil, dry mustard, and pepper.
Blend in lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and remaining oil; set aside.
Break egg into about 1 cup boiling water.
Immediately remove from heat; let stand 1 minute.
Remove egg from... - 30.6714
Place all ingredients in blender container.
Cover and blend on medium speed until smooth and creamy, about 45 seconds. - 25.4842
Broad Bean Salad With Anchovy Dressing
Drop broad beans into pan of boiling water, boil 3 minutes, drain, rinse under cold water.
Peel skins from broad beans.
Quarter tomatoes and eggs.
Combine broad beans, tomatoes, eggs and olives in salad bowl.
Pour Anchovy Dressing over, toss lightly.
Anchovy... - 33.6213
Escarole And Arugula With Creamy Anchovy Dressing
Trust me, this Fried Escarole And Arugula With Creamy Anchovy Dressing recipe Is nice. I have shared this Escarole And Arugula With Creamy Anchovy Dressing with many of my friends and neighbors and every single one of them raved about it! You will too! - 27.855
Stuffed Pompano With Crab And Clam Cake Dressing
1. Fillet one pompano by making an insertion in the middle and splitting the fish leaving the skin and bones intact and the second pompano make an insertion on the sides and make a insertion again leaving the skin and bones intact.
2. Preheat... - 0
Poached Halibut With Fennel Cucumber Mint Salad
1. Cut off the fennel and slice it in half and remove the hard root end. Using a mandolin, slice the fennel to a 1/16″. Repeat with the cucumber.
2. Add the sliced fennel, cucumber and mint in a large bowl.
3. Drizzle with olive oil to coat... - 109.494
Halibut With Zucchini & Almond Salad
1. Season the halibut fillet with salt and pepper.
2. In a bowl combine lemon zest and chive, sprinkle mixture over the fillet. Set aside.
3. For Salad – trim the ends of the zucchini make thin ribbons.
4. In a large bowl combine... - 111.16
Poached Trout With Clam Dressing
Pour the oil into an 8 x 12-inch (20 x 30 cm) glass or ceramic dish and, without overlapping the pieces, place the whole or filleted fish in the dish.
Sprinkle with salt, parsley and sage.
Sprinkle lemon juice over all.
Drain the clams and pour the juice over... - 39.4247
Grilled Perch In A Bun
1)Thaw the fish on refrigerator shelf or at room temperature.
2)Wash, clean and pat dry each fish fillet with a kitchen paper.
3)In a bowl, mix the French dressing, lemon juice, and pepper.
4)Using a brush, apply it over the fish... - 38.1243
Mackerel Kebabs With Parsley Dressing
1. Cut the fish into 4 cm / 1 1/2 in chunks and place in a bowl with half the lemon rind and juice, half of the parsley and some seasoning. Cover the bowl and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Thread the chunks of fish on to eight long wooden or metal... - 29.2946
Poached Salmon Salad With Cucumber Dressing
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a 10-inch skillet. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Add salmon, leave uncovered, and simmer 17 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove fish from pan with a slotted spoon.... - 33.3011
Grilled Salmon Salad With Watercress Yogurt Dressing
1. In a pan of boiling water cook the eggs for 8 minutes.
2. Drain and refresh under running water.
3. Shell the eggs and cut them into quarters.
4.Heat grill to medium
5. Onto a baking tray, arrange the salmon, skin-side down.
6... - 44.6809
Fish Broil Maui
1) In a bake-and-serve platter, spray the vegetable coating and place the fillets in a single layer.
2) In a bowl, mix the soy sauce, ginger and french dressing together, pour over the fillets and keep aside for 10 minutes.
3) Place the platter about... - 33.2443
Crispy Pan Fried Lake Fish
In a shallow dish combine crackers, cornflakes, or bread crumbs; Parmesan cheese; 1 tablespoon parsley; and lemon pepper.
In another shallow dish place egg.
Dip fish into egg, and then roll fish in the crumb mixture.
In a large skillet heat half of the... - 38.8402
Crumbed Oven Fried Fish
1. Adjust the oven rack to slightly above the middle of the oven, and preheat the oven to 500°F. Put the milk into a shallow bowl or pie plate, and stir in the salt. Mix the bread crumbs with the paprika on a plate or a sheet of wax paper. Dip the fish... - 26.3615
Fish With Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Saute celery, onion, green pepper, and garlic in margarine.
3. Mix remaining ingredients together except lemon juice and fish. Combine with the sauteed vegetables.
4. Place whole fish in lightly oiled baking dish and lightly... - 35.5394
Easy And Healthy Lunch And Dinner Ideas With Fish
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. For detox water, in large pitcher take water, add lemon, cucumber, and mint leaves to it. Place it in refrigerator to infuse overnight. Strain.
3. For stir fry dressing, in a bowl combine vegetable oil, soy... - 97.7083
Fish With Hidden Valley Ranch Tartar Sauce
To make sauce, in small bowl, combine sour cream, pickles and 2 tablespoons of the salad dressing & seasoning mix; cover and refrigerate. On large plate, combine bread crumbs and remaining salad dressing mix. Dip fillets in egg, then coat with bread crumb... - 30.4721
1 As per the package directions, thaw the fish.
2 Dip the pieces in French dressing.
3 In a skillet, heat butter.
4 Add in fish.
5 Sprinkle onion over the top.
6 Cook over moderate heat for 7 or 8 minutes on each side, turning... - 38.0904
Baked Fish In Vinegar Sauce
Dredge the fish fillets in flour and a tiny bit of salt.
Place them in a shallow baking dish so that they all fit snugly.
Saute the onions, in a bit of butter until they are tender and transparent.
Spread the onions over the fish fillets.
Prepare something... - 36.7608
Fish And Fruit Salad
1. If using frozen fish, unwrap the fish fillets and let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to very hot (450°).
3. Place the frozen or fresh fish on a sheet of greased aluminum foil large enough to enclose the fish fillets.... - 39.0871
Use 1 1/2 pounds fresh or frozen fish fillets or steaks, or 4 pan-dressed fish (about 8 ounces each).
Thaw frozen fish.
(For pan-dressed fish, wrap tails in greased foil. Season insides.) Cut fillets or steaks into 4 portions.
Combine 1/2 cup salad oil, 1... - 29.1568
Sea Breeze Fish Salad
Sea breeze fish salad is a whitefish salad that can be prepared with red snapper or sea bass fillets. A cooked salad, the fish is cooked with soy sauce and lemon juice with peels in it. Tossed with cooked peas, cilantro and cantaloupe chunks in it, the sea... - 47.9293
Sweet And Sour Fish Salad
1) In a frying pan, rinse and place the fish and cover with water.
2) Slightly fold and add the lemon grass alongwith the lime leaves into the pan.
3) Pierce the chilli with a fork, put into the pan. Allow to boil and simmer for 7-8 minutes then place... - 46.2435
Fish And Tomato Salad
Place the fish in a glass dish and sprinkle with lemon juice, salt and pepper, cover and chill for 3 1/4-4 hours, basting occasionally.
Drain off the liquid and discard.
Add tomatoes, bell pepper and capers to the fish.
Spread with French dressing, stir... - 30.4156
Different Fried Fish
1) In a bowl, beat the egg with water.
2) In another bowl, combine the biscuit mix with ketchup; blend thoroughly.
3) In a heavy skillet, fry the fish in shortnening over a low heat until golden brown on both sides.
4) Garnish the Different... - 33.5071
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. In a 3-quart saucepan add water, onions, carrot, celery, parsley, bay leaf, salt, and lemon.
3. Boil the mixture, decrease heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Stir in wine and simmer for 15 minutes.
5.... - 43.4293
Minted Pea And Fish Salad
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut into 1-inch cubes.
Place fish in a large skillet.
Add wine, 1/4 cup water, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Bring to boiling, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 3 to 6 minutes or till fish flakes easily with a fork.
Cool fish... - 45.2837
Cuban Baked Fish
Love baked fish, but not sure how to cook it? Then this recipe by Juan Montalvo would surely come handy. A heart-healthy, low-fat, luscious fish dish that is any day a healthier eating option than the greasy take-outs. Serve with some mixed salad and enjoy... - 89.8788
Fish Stuffed With Cranberries And Pears
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Grease 1 large or 2 medium baking sheet with vegetable oil or cooking spray
3. Take a large nonstick skillet and in it heat oil over moderate heat.
4. Add and sauté the onions and garlic, for 5- 7... - 43.224
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in vinegar.
Chill till partially set; beat till soft peaks form, 8 to 10 minutes.
In bowl blend mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, and dillweed.
Add fish and potatoes; toss.
Fold with cucumber into gelatin.
Chill till... - 42.5914
Fish Fondue With Sauces
1. In a bowl, mix the fish with a white sauce, also add lemon juice and seasoning to taste and beat well and then chill it
2. Take the mixture and form into walnut-sized balls with floured hands, then coat with egg and breadcrumbs
3. In plates, place a... - 39.6718
Fish Soup Provencale
Mix mayonnaise and 3 cloves garlic; cover and refrigerate.
Heat 1/4 cup of the margarine in 12-inch skillet until melted.
Toast 6 of the bread slices in skillet over medium heat until brown on both sides; rub one side of bread with half clove garlic.
Remove... - 41.5618
Deep-fried Tilapia Fish Bites With Panko Bread Crumbs
Looking for an easy one-pan entrée? Betty packs for you a sustainable, good-for-you entremets that isn't just tasty, but also a breeze to make. Finger sized fish bites seasoned and dipped into panko bread crumbs is one dish that even the kids can't resist.... - 125.865
Mesopotamian Baked Fish And Barley Salad
Fish and barley salad is a healthy way for a delicious and appetizing summer meal. See this wonderful video that shares great information on the health benefits of barley and cilantro. Show how they can be combined to make a fantastic salad. The fish here is... - 120.473
Grilled Perch In A Bun
Try out this delectable recipe for Grilled Perch in a Bun with the combination of many refreshing flavors. This Grilled Perch in a Bun is wonderful to go as an appetizer or as a main course or even side dish! - 40.6824
Curried Salmon Salad With Lemon Grass Vinaigrette
1. In a medium bowl, combine the curry paste, coconut milk, grated fresh ginger, garlic, sesame oil, vegetable oil and 2 teaspoons of the soy sauce. Whisk well. Pour half of the marinade into a 9-by-11-inch glass dish. Add the salmon and spoon the remaining... - 41.4293
Marinated Grilled Trout
Rinse fish thoroughly in cold water; pat dry, and place in a large shallow container.
Pour marinade over fish.
Cover and refrigerate 4 hours, turning fish once.
Remove fish from marinade, reserving marinade.
Open butterflied fillets, and place skin side down... - 34.2285
Red And White Salad
In saucepan soften 1 envelope gelatin in orange juice.
Stir over low heat till gelatin is completely dissolved.
Add the 1 teaspoon lemon juice, cranberry sauce, and red food coloring; beat till smooth.
Pour mixture into 5-cup straight-sided mold.
Chill till... - 42.4293
Kokonda! Were you looking for a tasty and filling seafood salad that you can serve for a dinner party? Then Kokonda is definitely the recipe for you. Try it! - 43.0687
Miso Glazed Rockfish
Learn how to make Miso Glazed Rockfish with a delicious arugula, fennel and orange salad. - 133.423
Caesar Salad From The Kitchen
In a blender or food processor, whirl garlic, anchovy halves, oil, lemon juice, cheese, egg yolk, Worcestershire, and pepper until anchovies are finely chopped.
If made ahead, cover and refrigerate; bring to room temperature before using.
To serve, place... - 33.4117
Panfried Pickerel With Cannellini Bean Salad
Today we're making Pan fried Pickerel with Cannellini Bean Salad. This makes for a nice and easy weekday dinner that I'm gonna show you how to do right now on The Aimless Cook! - 126.828
Provencale Seafood Salad
1. In a medium bowl, combine the ingredients for the dressing except the fish and shrimp. Mix well.
2. Gently fold in the poached fish and most of the shrimp (reserving a few for garnish) into the sauce until well coated.
3. Line a salad bowl... - 44.0292
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F
2. Spray a 11 x 7-inch pan with cooking spray and set aside till when required
3. In another small pan, place the fish fillets
4. In another small bowl, place the mayonnaise, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, the... - 45.8837
Infused Black Tip Shark Meal
1. In a bowl combine the sage leaves, lemon olive oil dressing and mosta.
2. Season the fish fillet with the dressing and let it rest for 30 minutes.
3. After 30 minutes, in a small pan pour oil and pan fry the fish fillet for 10-15... - 80.1937
Onion-flavored Striped Bass
Wipe fillets with damp cloth.
Place a piece of heavy-duty foil (cut to fit) against the skin side of each fillet; press smoothly to fit; cover and chill.
In a pan, heat oil over medium heat; add onion and cook until soft.
Add catsup, lemon juice, sugar,... - 36.3587
Curry Fried Mackerel
Thaw fish, if frozen.
For the dressed fish, bone and halve lengthwise along backbone.
Cut each half crosswise into three portions.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Combine flour, curry powder, and salt.
Roll the fish in the curry mixture, coating evenly.
In a large... - 36.6847
Trout Amandine, Steamed Asparagus And New Potatoes
1. Turning oven on low rest a platter on an oven rack.
2. To a deep pot of boiling salted water, just enough to cover add potatoes them and cook for about 12 minutes such that fork tender.
3. To trim asparagus hold an asparagus spear at... - 43.3583
Grilled Lake Trout
1. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
2. Thaw the fish fillet if frozen.
3. Cut the fillet into serving size.
4. In a bowl blend the remaining ingredients to form a sauce.
5. On a well-greased, hinged, wire grill, place the fillets.
6.... - 38.0548
Thaw fillets if frozen.
Place fillets in boiling salted water.
Cover and simmer about 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested.
Remove skin and bones and flake fish.
Combine salad dressing, onion, relish, lemon juice, salt, and fish.
Chill at... - 42.1684
Sole With Oranges
1) Finely grate the rind from an orange.
2) Preheat oven at 425 °F
4) Sprinkle sole fillets with the lemon juice and the juice of half an orange.
5) Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
6) Sprinkle grated rind on fish.
7) Roll... - 43.6889
1) Thaw the fish at room temperature.
2) Clean, wash, and dry each fillet.
3) In a bowl, add French dressing, lemon juice, and pepper and mix well.
4) Brush each fillet with the sauce.
5) Place over hot coals, and grill for about ten minutes.
6) Flip... - 37.1534
Sole Baked In Parchment
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Cut out four 12-inch square pieces of parchment paper or aluminum foil.
3. Fold each square in half and cut out a half-heart shape on the fold.
Use a vegetable peeler to peel 1/2-inch strips lemon zest then... - 38.8053
Souffle Stuffed Catfish
1) Lightly grease a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
2) Brush the sides of each fillet with butter.
3) Coat with cracker crumbs and keep aside.
4) Pour the salad dressing into the baking dish.
5) Evenly cut the frozen souffle into 6... - 41.5406
Jack's Caesar Salad
TO PREPARE THE DRESSING: Mash the anchovy fillet in a small bowl with a fork or the back of a spoon.
Add the egg and beat well with a whisk.
Add the mustard, lemon juice, garlic, and olive oil and whisk for 1 minute.
Add the dressing and beat until... - 39.9192
Tennessee Fried Catfish
1. Wash the fish fillets.
2. Pat them dry on a clean kitchen towel or on paper toweling.
3. Season the fillets with salt and pepper.
4. In a shallow dish, combine egg and milk.
5. Beat lightly with a fork until well blended.
6. Spread... - 37.0143
Caiun Catfish Sandwiches
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Line a cookie sheet with foil paper and spray the cookie sheet with cooking spray
3. In another small bowl, mix the coleslaw mix and the dressing and set aside to chill
4. In a shallow dish, mix the corn... - 44.1826
Lancaster Perch Rolls
1. In a saucepan, mix all the dry ingredients and stir in vinegar and water.
2. Cook over low heat until thickened.
3. Let the dressing boil for 1 minute.
4. Spoon some of hot mixture and add to the eggs and then return the egg mixture to the pan.
5.... - 47.8921
Broiled Stuffed Trout
A trout fish is easy to make! Try this version of chef Marshall's recipe of the stuffed trout! Nothing much to it! Nice flavors and a simple dish! Watch this video for more on cooking this fish! - 89.4633
Crispy Sea Bass With Minted Fennel And Radish Salad
1. In a small pan, add water, boil it and blanch fennel in it for about fifteen seconds; drain and run under cool water, drain again and allow to dry
2. In a bowl, whisk extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and sugar; toss half of it with the fennel;... - 40.1658
This baked salmon recipe is an easy to make dish for when you want to indulge in some exotic cooking. Cooking great food does not mean spending hours in the kitchen, however, the final outcome can be made to look so with minimum effort. Here’s how. - 33.083
1) Take a saucepan and melt 1 tablespoon margarine. Saute sliced almonds for 2-3 minutes and set aside.
2) On a broiler rack put haddock skin-side down and dot with remaining margarine.
3) Season it with basil and pepper. And then put it in the broiler... - 36.4849
Turbans Of Whiting With Orange Caper Sauce
1) Orange Caper Sauce : In a bowl, combine all the sauce ingredients together in the given order.
2) Mix thoroughly and refrigerate until serving time.
3) Brush each Whiting fillet thoroughly with the melted butter.
4) Sprinkle with the... - 44.2057