- » Fish Fillet Knife
Fish Fillet Knife Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fish fillet knife recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fish fillet knife recipes.
Fish Fillets With Parsley Biscuit Rolls
Does eating good food make you happy, why not try this extremely delicious recipe for Fish Fillets with Parslied Biscuit-Rolls? Relatively simple, these Fish Fillets with Parsley Biscuit-Rolls don't take much of your time, but leave you with utmost... - 50.4949
Rolled Fish Fillets
1. Prepare sauce for lobster and chill in refrigerator.
2. Set out fish fillets. (If using frozen fish fillets, thaw according to directions on package.) Cut fillets with a sharp knife into strips 10 x 1-in. Starting with the narrow end, roll fillets tightly... - 24.7831
Fish Fillet Twirls With Celery Stuffing
Sprinkle fish fillets with lemon juice.
Fit each fillet around the inside of a well-greased muffin-pan well.
Heat butter in a large skillet.
Mix in celery, green pepper, and onion; cook until celery is tender.
Remove from heat.
Add bread crumbs to skillet and... - 44.1477
Pan-fried Fillet Of Plaice
1. Use a sharp knife to trim the edges or ask your fishmonger to do this for you.
2. Place the flour into a shallow dish and season to your personal taste with sea salt and freshly milled black pepper.
3. Break the eggs into a bowl, beat well... - 75.3895
Halibut Fillet In Puff Pastry Shell
– Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
– In a bowl, combine all stuffing ingredients and let stand for at least 1 hour.
– Roll out puff pastry and cut into 8 identical fish shapes.
– Place 1 halibut fillet in middle of pastry and spoon stuffing... - 36.8003
Fillets Of Fish With Juliennes Of Vegetables
Preheat oven to 180Â°C (350Â°F).
Butter a baking dish, arrange the fish fillets, season, dot with pieces of butter and % cover with fish stock.
On top of the stove bring the stock to simmering point, then put the dish in the oven for 10 minutes.
While the... - 37.298
Fillets Of Salmon And Sole In Phyllo
To Prepare Filling: Rehydrate tomatoes by placing in a l-cup glass measure.
Cover with water and microwave, uncovered, on high (100%) for 2 to 3 minutes, or until very soft.
Cool slightly, remove to cutting board, and chop into small pieces.
Meanwhile, in a... - 41.1394
Fillet Of Sole Ostendaise
Butter a baking dish; add shallots and wine.
Flatten filets, season lightly with salt and pepper, and score slightly with a knife so that the filets will not curl.
Fold filets in half length wise, and place in a pan.
Cook on top of stove until the wine starts... - 36.1068
Marinated Kipper Fillets
1) Using a sharp knife, take the skin off the kipper fillets
2) Into an oval dish, layer the fillet with slices of onion and sprinkling of coriander and ground pepper
3) Tuck the bay leaves randomly into the dish
4) Into a jar with a screw jar top,... - 46.0027
Fried Fillets Of Plaice
1. Using a knife, fillet the plaice. Wash the fillets and pat dry. Season lightly.
2. Dredge the fillets in egg and raspings.
3. Heat fat in a frying pan to hazing point. Carefully put in fillets, with skin facing up. Shallow fry gently until it turns... - 42.0689
Terrine Of Leeks, Truffles And Fillet Of Sole
Halve leeks lengthwise.
Wash well to remove sand and grit.
Boil 10 minutes in salted water; drain well.
Generously butter 5-cup terrine.
Arrange a row of truffle slices down the center.
Using prettiest ribbons of leek, line entire terrine, placing leeks from... - 43.1434
Sauteed Bronzino Fillet With Chickpea Puree
Make your fish more interesting with this elegant recipe that the video here is sharing. See this amazing video that shows a recipe for sauteed bronzino fillet with chickpea puree. Enjoy your holidays with this great recipe that would surely amaze your family... - 141.493
Poached Red Snapper Fillets With Scallop Mousse In Cabbage Packets
Prepare the mousse bring a small skillet partially filled with water to a simmer.
Drop in the cabbage leaves for about 30 seconds until they are just softened and pliable.
Remove, plunge them into cold water, then blot them dry.
With a sharp paring knife,... - 43.4824
Fish And Vegetables Gratin
This Fish and Vegetables Gratin is a truly delicious meal. This baked dish essentially consists of flounders, sole or ocean perch fish with mixed vegetables cooked in wine sauces topped with bread and cheese in layers. Try this Fish and Vegetables Gratin.... - 39.623
Marinated Sardine Fillets
1. If sardines or herring are not filleted: then take a very sharp small knife, and use it to remove a fillet from a sardine by running the knife along the length of the spine, from head to tail, remove the fillet from the fish, make sure to... - 35.2988
Marinated Kipper Fillets With Hazelnuts
1) In a shallow serving dish, place the fish fillets.
2) In a bowl, stir together oil, lemon juice, parsley, hazelnuts and sugar.
3) Sprinkle the hazelnut mixture with salt and pepper.
4) With a serrated knife, cut the top and bottom off the... - 45.6123
Fillets Of Sea Bream In Filo Pastry
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Cook the salad potatoes in lightly salted boiling water for 15-20 minutes, until just tender. Drain and set aside to cool. Shred half the sorrel leaves by piling up six or eight at a time, rolling them up like a... - 36.4108
Baked Fillet Of Sea Trout
Cut the head and tail off the fish.
Slit open the belly from the head end to about three quarters of the way toward the tail.
Under cold running water, clean the fish thoroughly.
Lay the fish on a board.
Using a very sharp filleting knife, cut the fish... - 28.6366
Fish Au Gratin
1. Let frozen fish fillets stand at room temperature 15 minutes to thaw slightly.
2. Preheat oven to 450°F. With serrated knife, cut block of frozen fish crosswise into 4 pieces. Place fish in greased 10" by 6" baking dish; bake 25 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in... - 27.6032
Easy Broiled Swordfish
If you want to taste a Chinese fish dish but don't know the recipe to make it, take a look at this! CMToy brings you an innovative broiled swordfish which makes indoor grilling possible using cast. A very simple grilled fish recipe that can be prepared in... - 115.359
Baked Haddock, New England Style
Would you like to experiment with a great Baked Haddock, New England Style recipe? This yummy yummy Baked Haddock, New England Style recipe is a gift of the European cuisine. A delicious Main Dish, the Baked Haddock, New England Style completes your meal.... - 49.1695
Halibut With Thai Spicy Mango Salad - Thai Cooking
Today, we're making a Thai style spicy mango salad. To go with it, I'm cooking up a mouth-watering pan-fried halibut. The mango salad is very simple to prepare and is a prime example of the flavors that are typical to Thai cuisine. - 131.17
Cod With Herb Vinaigrette Sauce
1. Let frozen cod stand at room temperature 15 minutes to thaw slightly.
2. In 10-inch skillet over high heat, heat water, 1 tablespoon vinegar, and 1 teaspoon salt to boiling.
3. With serrated knife held in slanting position, cut block of frozen fish... - 31.6733
Macchi Na Fillet Tartare Sauce Nl Sathe
1. Place all the minced and chopped vegetables in a rounded glass bowl. Add the ketchup, mayonnaise and tobasco sauce. Taste for salt. Stir gently. Cover with foil and chill.
2. Wash the fillets, you should get 8 large or 16 small ones. Marinate for half an... - 33.4499
Fillet Of Sole With Mushroom Stuffing
1. MAKE THE STUFFING: Adjust a shelf to the top third of the oven and preheat to 375°. Spoon the olive oil into a nonreactive large skillet and place over moderate heat. Add the onion and saute to soften and lightly color, about 3 minutes. Add the mushrooms... - 30.258
1 Skin and flake the mackerel fillets.
Put the fish, lemon juice, cream cheese and melted butter in a blender and blend to a puree.
(Alternatively, mash the fillets with a fork and pass them through a sieve before blending them with the lemon juice, cream... - 31.3069
Caribbean Fish Stew
1. Let the fish fillets stand at room temperature to thaw partly while preparing Step 2.
2. Combine potatoes, onion, sugar, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, pickling spices tied in cheesecloth and tomatoes in large kettle; bring to boiling; cover and... - 33.2209
Smoked Fish Gougere
1. Using a sharp filleting knife, fillet the fish and discard the bones and skin.
2. In a saucepan, bring stock to a boil over a medium flame.
3. Add the fish fillets and simmer until the flesh begins to flake.
4. Drain the stock reserving it... - 44.8862
Raw Fish Salad
Raw Fish Salad is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely love to talk about this Raw Fish Salad with us! - 43.5544
Pine Cone Fish
Place pine nuts in a 9- or 10-inch-wide baking pan and toast in a 350° oven until golden, about 6 minutes; shake pan several times.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Cut behind fish collarbone down to backbone.
Turn knife parallel to backbone; with your... - 35.6318
Fish Salad With Mustard Sauce
Wash the fish fillets, sprinkle with the lemon juice and cut into strips with a sharp knife.
Remove the bones with tweezers.
Peel the onion and insert the bay leaf in one end.
Put the onion in a saucepan with 2 cups of water, 1 tsp. of the salt and the wine;... - 41.0095
Chinese Steamed Whole Fish
Lay 3 green onions on a flat surface; use flat side of a knife blade to crush onions.
Place 2 crushed onions lengthwise on a heatproof dish or platter that will fit inside a steamer or roasting pan.
Rinse fish; pat dry inside and out with paper towels.
Season... - 39.8425
Fish In Yeast Batter
1. Wash the fish fillets and pat dry on paper toweling.
2. Using a sharp knife cut away the dark skin underneath, holding the fish from the tail end with salted fingers.
3. Slice the fillets into strips, removing the bones Set aside until ready... - 42.2022
Fish With Lemon Rice Stuffing
Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
Prepare Lemon-Rice Stuffing.
Grease a shallow baking dish large enough to hold fish; set aside.
Rinse fish inside and out; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut off head and tail, if desired, or trim tail.
Season inside and out with salt... - 41.4678
Sweet And Sour Fish
1. If using fillets, select the ones which are 1 inch 2-5 cm or more thick, and remove the skin, if using whole fish, it needs to be cleaned and gutted, and gills removed.
2. The head canbe left on as the Chinese do or removed if preferd.
3.... - 43.0927
John Dory And Potato By Good Food Ireland
Graham Neville of Restaurant Fortyone at Residence, uses John Dory from the West coast of Ireland, this impressive sounding dish can be easy to replicate at home. The bones are boiled to create a wonderfully flavoured sauce and Irish potatoes form the basis... - 0
Cape May Fish Cakes
The Cape May Fish Cakes are simply irresistible ! Make fish cakes with mashed potates, fish, dillweed and pepper suaces. Coat with egg and breading and fry them in butter or salad oil. Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges and just enjoy ! If you want to know... - 37.994
Pan Fried Fish With Tartar Sauce
Remove skin from fillets by placing fillets skin-side-down onto chopping board.
Dip fingers into a little salt; this makes it easier for you to hold and handle the fish.
Hold skin at tail firmly.
Using sharp knife held at an angle, use a "press and push"... - 42.338
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Line a baking sheet with a well greased foil and turn up the edges.
3) Place the fish fillets on the foil with the skin side down.
4) Score the fish in crisscross fashion with a sharp knife.
5) Squeeze lime... - 39.724
1. Butter a 1-qt. casserole. Heat water for hot water bath.
2. Set out fish fillets.
3. Force fish through the medium blade of a food chopper.
4. Mix in salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
5. Blend cornstarch and water togerther to form a smooth paste.
6. Add cream... - 36.3885
How To Cook Fish: Perfect Easy Pan-fried Salmon
If salmon is what you wanna eat, here is quick salmon recipe for you. The chef in the video shows not only how to cook the salmon but also how to prepare it for making the dish. Just use some butter and a tinge of lemon and relish the tasty bites of pan fried... - 144.493
Vegetable Fish Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In your food processor, bowl, position the disc with the slicing side up or use a sharp vegetable knife.
2. Slice the onions finely. Empty them into a bowl.
3. Finely slice the mushrooms, pepper and pimiento.... - 42.4194
Savory Fish With Leeks
Remove the base and the outer leaves of the leeks.
Cut the leeks in quarters lengthwise and then into dice.
Rinse thoroughly and leave to drain.
Put the leeks and carrot into a large bowl with the butter.
Mix together the fish bouillon (stock) powder, white... - 43.5754
Fish In Adobo Sauce
Cut ancho chilies open; discard stems and seeds.
Cut chilies into small pieces with scissors or a knife.
Place in bowl; cover with boiling water.
Let stand 45 to 60 minutes; drain.
Meanwhile, thaw frozen fish.
Lightly brown fish fillets on both sides in hot... - 39.0868
Citrus Fish Skewers
1. Skin the white fish and the salmon, rinse and pat dry on absorbent kitchen paper. Cut each fillet into 16 pieces.
2. Using a sharp knife, remove the skin and pith from the oranges and grapefruit. Cut out the segments of flesh, removing all remaining traces... - 39.1786
1) Using a sharp knife, cut the sole into 1 inch strips
2) In a plate, add the flour with salt and pepper
3) Coat the fish strips into the flour mixture
4) Dip into the beaten eggs and roll into the breadcrumbs
5) In a large skillet, heat the fat
6)... - 40.234
Holiday Luxurious Fish Pie
If you are looking for a quick one-dish meal that isn't just comforting, but also can be prepared in a snap, this is it. Luxurious fish pie, as the name says, is an opulent indulgent, packed with taste and nutrition. Here's a simple, quick recipe that is sure... - 102.684
Fish Florentine Casserole
1) Thaw the fish fillets a little at room temperature for about 15-30 minutes.
2) Preheat oven to 375° F.
3) Take a saucepan and heat margarine in it. Add onion and cook until tender.
4) Add 1 cup milk, bouillon and paprika.
5) Take a... - 43.6935
Fish In Coconut Curry Sauce
1) With a sharp knife, cut the sole into half crosswise.
2) Wash the pieces well and dry.
3) With salt, season the fish pieces.
4) In a skillet, heat 3 tablespoons of oil.
5) In this hot oil, brown the fillets. Remove the fillets and... - 47.4613
Smoked Fish Starter
1 Trim, wash and dry the cabbage and shred it finely with a large sharp kitchen knife. Put the shredded cabbage into a bowl, sprinkle lightly with salt and leave to stand while continuing with the preparation.
2 Drain the marinated herring and fillet them.... - 40.2626
Baked Salmon With Fish Mousse
Rinse salmon and white-fleshed fish; pat dry.
Cut white-fleshed fish into 1-inch chunks and whirl in a food processor until finely ground.
Add cream and egg whites; whirl until very smooth and well blended.
Add chives and white pepper.
Whirl until combined;... - 38.5394
1) Clean the fish and fillet it, reserve the bones, scrap and head.
2) In the blender, place the fillet and grind until coarse or chop it very fine with knife.
3) Chop together the fish, eggs, onions, sweetener, salt and pepper until... - 43.8056
Fish Ish Kabobs
1. Using a sharp knife, cut the fillet into serving size pieces.
2. In a large bowl, prepare a marinade mixture with oil, lemon juice, honey, garlic, ginger and soy sauce.
3. Dip the fish cubes in the marinade; add onions and tomatoes to the fish. Mix... - 45.6386
White Fish Cakes
1. Wash and boil potatoes.
2. Clean and fillet the fish; steam between two plates, above the potatoes.
3. Carefully take away any skin or bone from the fish and flake it up with a fork.
4. Strain the potatoes when soft and cream them in a blender. (If... - 45.706
1) Pre-heat the oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6.
2) Take a 2 pt (1200 ml) pie dish and grease well with butter.
3) Using a knife, chop fillets into large pieces and keep it in bottom of tin.
4) Heat a pan, melt a little butter and oil. Put... - 45.3932
Fish & Veggie Bundles
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Tear off 8 squares of parchment paper.
Arrange on a flat surface.
Place 1/2 cup frozen vegetables in the center of each square.
Place fish on vegetables.
Season with 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt, 1 /4 teaspoon pepper, 1 /2 teaspoon of... - 29.1479
Tasty Fish Patties
Peel and chop the onions.
Wash, pat dry and cut the fish into large pieces.
Chop the fish and the onion in a food processor or chop with a knife and sprinkle with the lemon juice.
Peel and finely dice the cucumber.
Remove the stem end, seeds and white... - 41.517
Chilli Fish Soup
1. Place the mushrooms in a large bowl. Pour over enough boiling water to cover and leave to stand for 5 minutes. Drain the mushrooms thoroughly. Using a sharp knife, roughly chop the mushrooms.
2. Heat the sunflower oil in a preheated wok. Add the onion to... - 37.3747
Fish Balls With Parsley Sauce
1. Thaw haddock just enough to cut into chunks with a heavy knife. Put through a food grinder twice, using a fine blade. Place in a large bowl.
2. Beat in cracker meal, salt, pepper and cream until smooth.
3. Moisten hands; shape mixture into 1-inch balls.
4.... - 29.4275
Fish In A Crust
Cook brown rice according to the package directions.
Cook bacon in a large skillet until crisp; remove bacon, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings in skillet.
Drain bacon well; crumble and set aside.
Saute mushrooms, celery, onions, and almonds in drippings... - 37.1689
Combine water, 1/2 teaspoon salt, peppercorns, bay leaf, and onion in saucepan.
Bring to boil add fish.
Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
Drain, discarding stock; shred fish fine.
Add pepper, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, and beaten egg yolks.
Mix; beat... - 41.6829
Smoked Fish Flan
1) According to pack instructions, cook kipper fillets.
2) In a measuring jug, transfer the cooking liquid. ... - 44.7295
Creamy Fish Hash
Does eating good food make you happy, why not try this extremely delicious recipe for Creamy Fish Hash? Relatively simple, this Creamy Fish Hash doesn't take much of your time, but leaves you with utmost satisfaction of having made something great! - 51.3495
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a bowl, combine the fish and shellfish with the dill weed, lemon peel, salt and pepper.
3) In a saucepan, gently saute the onion in the melted butter for 5 minutes until soft.
5) Sprinkle and stir... - 45.543
Provencale Fish Salad In Tomatoes
1. Use a paring knife to make a small cross on stem end of each tomato.
2. In a large saucepan, heat water to boiling point. Take pan off the heat.
3. Add the tomatoes to the boiling water and leave for 2-3 minutes.
4. Drain the... - 46.2664
Salmon Fish Cakes With Spinach And Poached Egg
1. Put the potatoes into a saucepan of boiling water and boil until they are just cooked when pierced with a sharp knife. Drain well and leave to cool.2. Either roughly chop the salmon or process it briefly in a food processor to make a coarse mince. Using a... - 38.6
Fish Balls Stew -african Food
Finally, we have an authentic West African Fish balls stew! Slightly time consuming but totally worth it. Enjoy this so called soupe de boulette de poisson with hot steamed rice, - 143.595
Fish In A Crust With Mornay Sauce
1. Preheat the oven at 425°.
2. Cook brown rice according to the package directions.
3. In a large skillet cook bacon until crisp and remove bacon, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings in skillet.
4. Drain bacon well, crumble and set... - 45.4239
Quenelles In Shrimp Sauce
This Quenelles in Shrimp Sauce tastes incredible ! Try these peppered and wined fish ovals boiled in wine liquid and baked with shrimp sauce for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Quenelles in Shrimp Sauce are welcome. - 38.1776
1 Wash, dry and finely chop half the parsley. Squeeze 1 lemon.
2 Slightly warm a bowl. Put in 1/2 cup butter and soften it with a wooden spoon. Mix in the lemon juice, the chopped parsley and some salt and pepper.
Form a roll with this butter. Put on a small... - 36.5192
Wipe the steaks or fillets with absorbent paper.
In an 8 x 8-inch (20 x 20 cm) ceramic dish, heat the oil 3 minutes at HIGH.
Add the garlic, bay leaf, flour and parsley.
Stir thoroughly, add the fish fumet or water, stir well.
Add the fish and the green... - 41.1847
Fried Herring In Oatmeal
1. Scale the herrings and wash thoroughly.
2. Place on a fish board and use a sharp fillet knife to cut off the heads and tails.
3. Slit each fish down the belly, and clean out the offal.
4. Open up the fish and place with inside facing down on... - 36.2572
Maquereau A La Sauce Moutarde
Maqueraux A La Sauce Moutarde is a herbed mackerel recipe made with lemon juice. Oven cooked and prepared along with eggs and mustard to taste, the Maqueraux A La Sauce Moutarde is usually served chilled. - 41.782
Plaice With Cheese Sauce
1) Halve fish fillet using a fishmonger or sharp knife to loosen the skin. Dip fingers in salt water to hold the tail end of fish. Hold the knife sloping forwards and cut the skin away in sawing movement.
2) Season fish fillets fold in half.
3)... - 38.7777
Sole Amandine With Shredded Zucchini
1. In food processor with knife blade attached or in blender, grind 1/2 cup almonds; set aside. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, toast remaining 2 tablespoons almonds until golden, stirring frequently. Remove toasted almonds to small plate; set aside.
2.... - 33.095
Broccoli With Garlic & Anchovies
Cut off tough bottoms from broccoli.
Using a sharp knife or potato peeler, peel outer skin.
Divide broccoli and wash thoroughly under cold running water.
Fill a large saucepan two-thirds full with salted water.
Bring water to a boil.
Add broccoli and reduce... - 35.0806
1. Scale and wash the herrings well.
2. Cut off the heads and tails, and slit each fish open down the belly using a sharp large knife.
3. Remove the offal from the fish cavities and clean thoroughly.
4. Open out the herring on to a... - 43.7485
Flsh And Potato Combo
1. Let frozen fish fillets stand at room temperature 15 minutes to thaw slightly.
2. Meanwhile, cut unpeeled potatoes into thin slices; thinly slice onions. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook potatoes and onions until lightly... - 29.1764
Terrine De Coquilles
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Butter a rectangular 1-quart terrine or 8" x 5" loaf pan; set aside.
Cut fillets into large pieces.
Reserve half of scallops.
In a blender or food processor fitted with a metal blade, puree fish and remaining half of scallops.
Add... - 41.3112
Stir Fried Turbot With Hot Sauce
Stir Fried Turbot With Hot Sauce is one of my families well loved fish preparation! This dish is dug into before it even reaches the dining table! Try this Stir Fried Turbot With Hot Sauce recipe for yourself and you will understand why! - 45.2283
Deep Fried Carp With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1) Clean and scale the fish.
2) Carefully remove the flesh from both sides of the fish, keeping the head, backbone and tail intact.
3) Leave the skin on the fish fillets but remove all bones carefully.
4) On a chopping board, put the fish... - 44.6899
Haddock With Anchovies
1 Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2 Clean and wash the fish. Season with salt. Make several small incisions across the backbone of the fish with a sharp knife. Cut the anchovy fillets into thin strips and place in the slits.
3 Place the fish in a greased baking... - 32.6058
Tilefish With Braised Scallion And Thyme
1. With a sharp knife, score the skin of the fish fillets in four or five places. Season each fillet with salt and pepper to taste. Place them in the refrigerator.
2. Heat the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. When the butter begins to sizzle, add... - 26.4514
Smoked Haddock With Tagliatelle Verde
1. Using a sharp knife, remove and discard the skin from the haddock fillets. Cut the fish into chunks, removing any remaining bones.
2. Bring a large pan of water to a boil, add the tagliatelle, and return to a boil. Cook for 8-1 0 minutes, or until just... - 29.243
Sea Bass With Chinese Chives
1. Remove the scales from the bass by scraping them with the back of a knife, working from the tail end towards the head end. Fillet the fish.
2. Cut the fillets into large chunks and dust them lightly with cornflour, salt and pepper.
3. Heat 30ml/2 tbsp of... - 30.1651
Coarsely chop the anchovy fillets with a knife and fork in a large mixing bowl.
Cut the tuna fish into large chunks and add the chunks to the mixing bowl.
Add the celery, garlic, onion, green pepper, parsley, thyme, bay leaf and rosemary.
Toss gently but... - 39.0692
Rinse fish and pat dry.
If fillet is encased in a tough membrane, pull and cut off membrane from 1 side of fillet.
Then lay fillet on a board, membrane side down.
With a sharp knife, starting 3 to 4 inches from tapered end of fillet, cut toward tapered end at... - 34.2907
Grilled Sea Bass With Asparagus Spears
1. Get the sea bass filleted by the fishmonger, removing any bones but leaving the skin on the fish and cut across the fillets to give pieces of fish about 150g each.
2. Using a sharp knife, lightly score the skin with 3 or 4 shallow... - 89.1531
Salt Crusted Baked Snapper
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Line 13" by 9" baking pan with foil; spread 2 cups salt in bottom of pan.
2. Rinse snapper inside and out with cold running water; pat dry with paper towels. From lemon, cut 3 slices. Cut remaining lemon into wedges. Place lemon... - 21.5279
Salmon Stuffed Sole
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
In a blender or food processor fitted with a metal blade, process salmon pieces to a fine paste.
Add egg white; process until blended.
With motor running, slowly add cream until absorbed.
Add salt and white pepper to taste.
Trim... - 42.299
1) Preheat oven to 355°F. - Gas Mark 4.
2) Rinse the herrings under cold water. With a knife, scrape away any loose scales.
3) Use scissors to trim off the fins and cut off the tails.
4) Slit the herrings lengthways and remove the roes.
5) Use... - 37.1758
1) In a shallow dish, soak the herring with water overnight
2) Take care to change the water twice
3) Drain the water and keep the fish aside
4) In a skillet, melt the butter and saute the onions till evenly browned
5) Using a sharp knife, chop... - 40.4981
1) In a bowl of water, soak the herring overnight
2) Take care to change the water twice
3) Drain the water and keep aside
4) Using a sharp knife, chop the fish, apples, eggs together
5) In a shallow dish, place the bread and pour the vinegar over... - 41.7967
Baked Herring And Potatoes
1) In a shallow dish, soak the herring with water overnight
2) Drain the water and using s harp knife, cut the fish into 1 inch pieces
3) In a baking dish, melt a tablespoon of the butter and layer the potatoes, herring, onions, ending with the... - 34.7775
Turbot With Herb Butter
1) Get the cleaned fish from the fishmonger.
2) Carefully scrape the fish while fins are clipped.
3) In cold salted water, place the fish for 15 minutes.
4) Rinse the fish and make it dry.
5) On the dark side of the fish along the backbone, make... - 43.7134
Gingered Sea Bass En Papillote
1 Preheat the oven to 450° F.
In a small bowl, whisk togetherthe ginger, lemonjuice, soy sauce, oil, and honey.
Place each fillet in the centerof a 12 inch square of parchment paper oraluminum foil.
Scatter 1/4 of the mushrooms and green onions over each and... - 37.0808
Pan Fried Sea Bream With Ratatouille And Tomato Coulis
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F or 200 degree C
2. To make the tomato coulis, in a food processor or blender jar, combine the cherry tomatoes and olive oil.
3. Pulse the ingredients to blend into a smooth puree.
4. Taste the puree... - 45.1934