- » Fish Fillet Gravy
Fish Fillet Gravy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fish fillet gravy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fish fillet gravy recipes.
Fish Balls In Curry Sauce
Grind the fish twice or chop very fine.
Heat half the oil in a skillet; saute the onions and garlic 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Mix in the salt, chili peppers, turmeric, and lemon rind.
Remove a little less than half of the mixture and add to the... - 44.6809
Creamed Finnan Haddie
1. If using smoked cod, in large, shallow baking dish, place fillets and cover with cold water. Soak 1 hour, then drain.
2. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, into hot butter or margarine, stir flour until blended. Gradually stir in milk and cream, and... - 26.6446
Florida Fish Fillets
These Florida Fish Fillets are amazing! I love my spaghetti with the Florida Fish Fillets and its juicy gravy ! Try the dish out and let me know how you liked the dish! - 31.8846
Florida Fish Fillets
Mix flour and seasonings; use to batter fillets.
Heat butter in medium skillet; saute fillets until golden brown on both sides.
Remove from skillet to a hot platter.
Put grapefruit slices or orange rings on top of each fillet.
Pour pan gravy over all.
Serve... - 27.1463
Romertopf Fish Fillets
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Thaw frozen fish.
3. In a bowl, mix lemon juice with paprika pepper, salt and mustard; apply evenly over the fish.
4. Into a soaked RomertopF, place the fish and sprinkle herbs all over... - 40.2797
Fish Fillets Bonne Femme
Roll the fillets in absorbent paper to remove excess moisture.
Sprinkle with pepper and only 1/4 teaspoon (1 mL) of the salt.
Preheat a browning dish 5 minutes.
Without removing the dish from the oven, add the following into the hot dish: butter, garlic,... - 40.5476
Fish Cooked In Tomato Gravy
Fish Cooked in Tomato Gravy is simply delicious and goes well along with plain rice,idiappams or naan. - 48.2794
Fillet Of Sole Marguery A La Diamond Jim
Fillet Of Sole Marguery A La Diamond Jim is a fish and seafood recipe. Prepared in fish stock and topped with oyster and shirmp; the fillet of sole marguery is served with a sauce of pan gravy prepared with wine and butter. - 44.7977
Pompano & Tomato Tagine
This wonderful herby fish and tomato stew tastes as good as it looks and will transport you to the Middle East. Don't worry if you don't have a tagine – you can make this dish in a casserole as well. It is a flavorful and healthy fish dish that is elegant... - 100.369
Pan Fried Catfish With Mr Joe's Tomato Gravy And Smoky Bacon
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine paprika, cayenne, dried thyme leaves, salt and black pepper.
2. Rub 2 or 3 teaspoons of this spice rub on both sides of each catfish fillet. Keep aside for 20 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
3. In... - 43.2743
Mackerel Fish Chowder
Combine the tomatoes, onions, water, clam juice, and chili peppers in a saucepan; bring to a boil and cook over low heat 10 minutes.
Cut the fish in bite-size pieces and add to the soup; cook over low heat 10 minutes.
Add the watercress; cook 1 minute.
Taste... - 30.2946
Fish Au Gratin
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Spray shallow 2-quart flameproof casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
Arrange fillets in casserole and sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper; bake until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, 10 to 15 minutes.
While fish is... - 37.1962
This fish Stew tastes incredible ! Try this irresistibly seasoned fish and fruit gravy with pasta, bread, rice or meat dishes and let me know how you liked them. Your suggestions for this fish stew are welcome ! - 34.3702
1. Heat oil in a heavy kettle or Dutch oven; saute garlic, basil, onion and crushed red pepper until onion is tender. Add wine; simmer about 5 minutes, or until liquid is somewhat reduced. Add tomatoes, tomato paste, clam broth and salt; simmer, uncovered, 20... - 28.5523
Flsh And Potato Combo
1. Let frozen fish fillets stand at room temperature 15 minutes to thaw slightly.
2. Meanwhile, cut unpeeled potatoes into thin slices; thinly slice onions. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook potatoes and onions until lightly... - 29.1764
Fillet Of Sole
Rinse fillets of sole under cold running water and pan dry on paper towels.
In a large ovenware dish, melt 3/4 cup butter in a 300 degree oven.
Remove dish from oven and sprinkle shallots and herbs over the bottom.
Meanwhile increase oven temperature to 425... - 39.4321
Prepare the fish as directed on opposite page.
Lightly brown the pine nuts in 1/4 cup of the oil, remove, drain and set aside.
Add the remaining oil and fry the onions until very dark brown (but not burnt).
Remove the onions and allow to drain.
Place the... - 40.3012
Creole Fish has a great taste. The capsicum with spring onion gives the Creole Fish a different taste. - 29.0677
Wipe the steaks or fillets with absorbent paper.
In an 8 x 8-inch (20 x 20 cm) ceramic dish, heat the oil 3 minutes at HIGH.
Add the garlic, bay leaf, flour and parsley.
Stir thoroughly, add the fish fumet or water, stir well.
Add the fish and the green... - 41.1847
Fish Alle Piyava Ghasi
1. Cut fish fillets into 2" pieces.
2. Prepare a masala by adding coconut, red chillies, tamarind paste, salt and about 1 cup of warm water.
3. Heat the pan and add the ground masala and water to make a gravy of desired consistancy.
4. Add ginger, green... - 41.5856
Fish gumbo is a cooked fish preparation in a soup like gravy. Cooked in a microwave, the fish gumbo has a shrimp and tomato soup base and has fish fillets along with vegetables like celery and tomatoes. Flavored with bay leaf and white wine, the fish gumbo is... - 39.1988
1. Clean fish well in salted water.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Saute onion, garlic, ginger, chillies, peppercorns and curry leaves.
3. Add thin coconut milk and stir to a simmering point. Add fish pieces and salt. Cook the fish over low heat with the lid on until... - 39.1342
Fish Bonne Femme
1. Roll the fillets in kitchen towels to dry.
2. Sprinkle the fish with pepper and about 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
3. Place a browning dish in the microwave and pre-heat for 5 minutes.
4. In a bowl, whip the cream and keep aside.
5. Without... - 47.442
Meen Pollichathu Fish Roast In A Plantain Leaf
1. Clean fish in salted water. If using whole fish, make gashes on both sides.
2. Rub the fish well with pepper powder, turmeric powder and salt. Marinate for 1 hour.
3. Grind the coriander, chilli, turmeric and pepper powders with a little water to make... - 43.2564
Creole Fish Stew
1. In 12-cup (3 liter) casserole, combine onions, celery, garlic and oil and microwave at High for 6 to 8 minutes until vegetables are tender, stirring twice.
2. Stir in flour and microwave at High for more 1 minute stirring well.
3. Continue to... - 41.2277
Fish With Mango
1. Clean fish well in salted water.
2. Grind coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder and garlic together.
3. Mix the fish with the ground ingredients, slit green chillies, julienned ginger and mango slices. Add 1 cup water and salt and cook.
4. When... - 41.0862
Burmese Fish Curry
We were served this fish curry at a local roadside restaurant on the way to the Shan state. The tomato gravy with tender fish and fresh coriander made the lengthy car journey worthwhile. When we were back in Yangon, I asked my cousin for the recipe. She... - 42.9663
Spicy Fish Curry
Fish Curry is a very popular side dish in Kerala. It is served with rice or steamed tapioca (yuca). The combination of tapioca and fish curry is called 'Kappayum meenum' in malayalam. This curry tastes best the next day after it is made.
The ingredient which... - 52.8404
Fresh Cod In Wine
Fresh Cod In Wine ! Were you looking for a refreshing seafood preparation that you can serve for a weekend luncheon? Then Fresh Cod In Wine is definitely the recipe for you. The delicious Fresh Cod In Wine is sure to bowl your guests over! - 39.185
Speckled Trout Amandine
The trout may be deliciously fried if it is first soaked in a small quantity of milk.
Slice 2 cloves garlic and add to the milk about 1/2 hour before adding the fish.
Flavor the milk with salt, pepper, and a small onion, scraped.
After soaking, the fish... - 26.8976
Pomfret Machhi No Sas
Heat oil in a patio or broad-based pan.
Fry onions till light brown.
Add rice flour and saute for 1-2 minutes.
Add cumin powder, garlic and chillies and saute for one minute.
Add water and salt.
Mix well and bring to boil.
Add fish and tomatoes, and simmer... - 46.7803
Lagan No Machhi No Sas
Heat fat and fry onions without browning.
Add garlic, chillies, chopped tomatoes, cumin powder and three cups water.
Bring to boil.
Slake flour with half cup water and add to pan.
Allow to thicken, stirring all the while Add fish and cherry tomatoes and... - 45.1165
Teochew Style Steamed Pomfret
1) Cut the pomfret into desired pieces,scale and clean it.
2) If it is very thick, slice it diagonally each side to the bone,but avoid through the backbone, allowing the fish to cook evenly.
3) Pre-soak dried mushrooms in water and slice when... - 43.1758
Roast Rack Of Lamb With Anchovies
Trim lamb by exposing last inch of bones and scraping them clean.
Score lamb fat in trellis pattern; rub in garlic and black pepper.
Drain anchovies of oil; soak in milk 10 minutes.
Rinse carefully; dry.
Heat oil in roasting pan.
When smoking, put in meat;... - 31.4293
Teriyaki Salmon Chunks
1. Make the marinate sauce in a shallow dish by combining teriyaki sauce, oil, gingerroot and lemon juice.
2. In the marinate add the salmon and place in refrigerator to marinate for at least 2 hours or overnight for stronger flavor, turning salmon... - 34.5959
Meat And Anchovy Pirozhki
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F. Grease and flour a cookie sheet.
3) In a heavy saucepan, melt butter or margarine. Add in the onion and saute till golden brown.
4) Stir in the beef, anchovy fillets, parsley, dill and chopped egg pieces.... - 43.4354
Hausente Als Wildente
Clean duck and rub inside with anchovy and seasonings, leaving them in cavity.
Place duck in large bowl.
Combine marinade ingredients.
Bring to boil and pour over duck.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 days, turning the duck 3 or 4 times.
Place duck in... - 39.2171
Kesar Ma Ramas Na Tukra
1. Wash the fish fillets and marinate in salt and set aside.
2. Heat the saffron and crumble into a cup , of hot water and allow to steep. Keep the milk of one coconut in a cool place.
3. Fry the onion in three tablespoons butter. Add the green chilli and... - 30.9592
The Fisherman's Dish
This is a most useful recipe for almost any white fishÃ¢â‚¬â€pollack, saithe, hake, coley cod fillet, whiting, grey mullet or what-have-you.
If you are dealing with a small whole fish, cut off the fins and take out the bones, but cod steaks or... - 21.9988
Macchi Ne Tambota No Pulao
1. Cook the rice in a large pan of salted water to which add 3 tablespoons of ghee, the bay leaves and peppercorns. When soft strain the rice through a colander and sprinkle half the coriander.
2. Grind the masalas with the help of a quarter cup water. Set... - 31.0731
Halibut In Wine Sauce
Combine the wine, fish broth, chopped shallot, and parsley in a heavy skillet. (If fish broth is not available, substitute water.)
Heat to boiling, and then simmer 5-10 minutes, covered.
Place the halibut in the hot liquid and poach gently about 10... - 38.6882
Hong Kong Plaice (flounder)
This Hong Kong Plaice (Flounder) is a delicious dish that is definitely sure to win a few hearts over. The mixture of the fish ad vegetables in a thick gravy is sumptous and filling. Perfect for your weekend luncheon, the Hong Kong Plaice is not to be missed - 39.7366
Plaice With Mushroom Sauce
1)Apply butter or margarine over the trivet and place into the cooker.
2)Add milk, mushrooms, onion and bay leaf into the cooker.
3)Season the fillets with salt and pepper and fold over,placing it over the trivet.
4)Bring it on high... - 44.2057
Seafood Platter With Two Spicy Sauces
Sift flour and salt into a bowl.
Make a well in the center and add egg yolks.
Stir in a little of the surrounding flour.
Combine beer, milk and melted butter.
Gradually add beer mixture to flour, beating until smooth, then strain.
Allow mixture to stand for... - 41.423