- » Fish Fillet Creamy Mustard Sauc
Fish Fillet Creamy Mustard Sauc Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fish fillet creamy mustard sauc recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fish fillet creamy mustard sauc recipes.
Scrod With Mustard Caper Sauce
Preheat oven to 165F (75C).
Cut large fillets into 4 serving pieces.
Rinse; pat dry with paper towels.
Season with salt and pepper; dust with flour.
Melt 1/4 cup butter or margarine in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add coated fillets; pan-fry 1-1/2 to 3... - 43.1743
Creamy Filet Mignons With Peppercorns
In a small bowl, combine ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and green peppercorns or cayenne.
Melt butter with oil in a large skillet.
When butter foams, add meat.
Cook over medium-high heat 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
Remove... - 41.6177
Halibut With Dill Pickle Sauce
Arrange the halibut fillets in an 8 by 12-inch baking pan.
Mix together sour cream, green onion, green pepper, dill pickle, parsley, lemon juice, mustard, basil, salt, and pepper; pour sauce over fish.
Bake in a moderate oven (350°) for 30 minutes, or until... - 31.5754
Creamy Salmon With Dill In Filo Baskets
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Place the bay leaf, peppercorns, parsley and salmon in a frying pan and add enough water to barely cover the fish.
2. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and poach the fish for 5 minutes until it flakes easily.... - 42.7093
Fantastic Fish Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 230C/210C fan/ gas 8.
2. Add the potatoes to salted boiling water and boil again for two minutes.
3. To the same boiling water, put in eggs and time the cooking process to 8 minutes for hardboiled eggs. By this time, the... - 46.2644
The sole thermidor is a savory fish recipe that can prepared with sole or flounder filets. Poached and seasoned with a creamy and brandied sauce with cheese, the sole thermidor is a filling and enjoyable recipe with a bit of indulgence to it. - 36.8794
1. In 8- by 8-inch microwave-safe baking dish, stir soup until smooth; stir in milk, onions, lemon juice, mustard and garlic until blended. Cover with vented plastic wrap; microwave on high 3 minutes or until hot and bubbling, stirring once during cooking.... - 30.9925
Red Snapper And Coconut Loaf
1) Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
2) Butter a 1 lb 2-oz/500 g loaf pan and line the base.
3) With a hammer and tip of shap knife, poke the coconut eyes and pour out the liquid in a jug.
4) Chop the fish into fine pieces and... - 42.076
Red Snapper & Coconut Loaf
1. Finely chop the fish and mix with the tomatoes, bell peppers, onion, and fresh chile.
2. Stir in the bread crumbs, coconut liquid, and seasoning. If using fresh coconut, use a hammer and the tip of a sturdy knife to poke out the "eyes" in the top and pour... - 38.0362
John Dory Gribiche
Wash and pat fillets dry.
Place fish in a glass or ceramic dish.
Mix marinade ingredients together in a bowl.
Pour marinade over fish and leave for 2 hours, turning fish once.
To make gribiche, place the cooked egg yolks in a bowl with salt and pepper.
Mash... - 41.536