- » Fish Fenugreek Leaves
Fish Fenugreek Leaves Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fish fenugreek leaves recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fish fenugreek leaves recipes.
Fish In Garlic And Fenugreek
This Fish In Garlic And Fenugreek is a terrific dish ! Try out this spiced fish with rice or pasta dishes and tell me if you've enjoyed it. This flavorful Fish In Garlic And Fenugreek is a desire! - 48.572
Fish Curry From Sheba's Kitchen
Ready for some Gourmet Dish. Well here it is. The famous Fish Curry - some may call it Fish Masala or Fish Korma. I prefer Fish Korma. This would require a bit of patience. So if you are in a rush wait till you have time to go through the steps. Believe... - 57.8942
Would you like to try simple Fish Curry at home? This recipe is just the way it is prepared in Indian homes. It is a traditional Fish Curry recipe from Bengali Cuisine. Fish Curry is a delicious Indian Curry.It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and... - 48.2731
Fish Curry preparation differs from region to region.The taste of a Fish Curry changes with every changing region in India.Fish curry made in Punjab very different from the one made in Kerela or Goa.Fish Curry,as I make it,has flavours from Koncon &... - 45.2637
Assamese Fish Tenga
Try this deliciously light sour fish curry that is typical of Assam.
This dish is usually served with rice and best eaten for lunch - 40.3623
Fish Varutharacha Curry
Fish Varutharacha Curry has a great taste. Fish Varutharacha Curry gets its taste from fish mixed with coconut and curry leaves. Fish Varutharacha Curry inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 42.982
Fish Curry Madras
1. Clean and slice the fish.
2. Grate coconut. Set aside 1 tbsp. for grinding and prepare two extractions of coconut milk with the remaining the first thick (1 cup) and the second thin (2 cups).
3. Grind red chillies, coriander and turmeric to a fine... - 47.3104
Fish Cooked In Tomato Gravy
Fish Cooked in Tomato Gravy is simply delicious and goes well along with plain rice,idiappams or naan. - 48.2794
Kerala Fish Curry
1. In a pan on medium heat, add the onions, green chili, chopped ginger, curry leaves, tomato, tumeric powder, chili powder, tamarind pulp and salt and combine well together.
2. Add the fish to the pan and gently coat with the mix.
3. Add water and... - 0
In a pan put 2tsp of oil.
When it is hot add mustard seeds,allow to pop.
Then add curry leaves,fry for sec,add onion
And fry till it changes to brown colour.
Now add tomato puree and fry nicely.
Now add dry grinded masala powder,coconut milk,water tamarind... - 47.6192
Fish & Mango Curry
Fish & Mango Curry has a fine taste. Fish & Mango Curry gets its taste from fish mixed with coconut and curry leaves. Fish & Mango Curry is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 43.5706
Fish Fried Rice
Fish Fried Rice - This irresistibly seasoned rice garnished with chunks of crispy fish is a thoroughly mouthwatering fare ! Just try this Fish Fried Rice and let me know if you share my passion ! - 46.8954
Meen Vevichathu Red Fish Curry
1. Clean the fish pieces well in salted water.
2. Grind ingredients 2 to 4 to a paste with 6 garlic cloves and 1 tsp ginger and keep aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Splutter the mustard seeds. Add onion, remaining garlic, ginger and curry leaves. Keep stirring... - 41.6304
Fish Ambul Thiyal
1. Wash fish and cut it into bite size cubes. Set it aside.
2. In a pan roast cayenne pepper, cumin powder, fennel powder, and coriander powder until dark in color.
3. In food processor, drop garlic, ginger, roasted spices, black pepper,... - 89.3151
Fish Bolle Curry
1) Discard the bones from fish and reserve bones and skin.
2) Cut fish into small pieces, wash, and dry well.
3) Chop garlic, ginger and onions finely or pound together.
4) Using a mincer mince green chillies, and curry leaves.
5) Divide... - 45.4068
Goan Fish Curry
Goan fish curry is an all time favorite with my family. In fact it tastes even more delicious the next day. Do try out this easy to make curry. - 0
1. Place a large saucepan on medium flame, and heat oil in it.
2. Drop curry leaves, fenugreek seeds, fennel seeds, cumin seeds, and urad dal in it. Fry for about 30 seconds or until seeds pop and urad dal is golden brown.
3. Throw onion, garlic,... - 104.668
Mulligatawny With Fish
1) In a saucepan heat oil, add curry leaves, onions, garlic, ginger and fry until golden brown.
2) Mix other spices and fry for 1-2 minute.
3) Stir in coconut milk and remaining ingredients along with stock.
4) Boil the mixture and simmer for 5... - 45.4197
Spicy Fish Curry
Fish Curry is a very popular side dish in Kerala. It is served with rice or steamed tapioca (yuca). The combination of tapioca and fish curry is called 'Kappayum meenum' in malayalam. This curry tastes best the next day after it is made.
The ingredient which... - 52.8404
Kerala Fish Curry With Cokum And Coconut Milk
Indian food has many loves, for all people, here is a nice fish curry with authentic South Indian flavors. Try this fish curry with rice or Indian bread. Watch the video for ingredients and directions. - 119.364
Vegetarian Fish Curry
Chettinad cuisine is mostly known for its non-vegetarian specials but all the veggie lovers out there are going to love this fish(fake fish) curry,also this curry is a vegan delight. - 126.938
Fish Curry With Lentil And Vegetables
If you are fascinated about curries, then you must try this simply incredible lentil and vegetable based fish curry. Quite popular in Bengali cuisine of India, the dish combines the goodness of lentils with waxy potatoes, aubergines, herbs and fish fillets. - 141.495
Meen Muringakka Curry
Meen Murringakka Curry is a ppey fish and vegetable curry. Cooked with tamarind, spices and curry leaves, the Meen Murringakka Curry is prepared with added drumtsicks and has shallots, ginger and garlic for flavor. Spiced with red chilies, it is hot and... - 39.5549
Tarela Masala Boomla
Clean fish by removing heads, fins and bone jutting out above tail.
Remove insides without tearing the soft skin.
Mix fenugreek and cumin powder and rub into cut made in fish.
Add lime juice to ground spices, rub all over fish and leave for half an... - 45.5335
Methi Macchli Gravy
Add fenugreek seeds and when pink, add 4 curry leaves.
Then add ground masala and fry well.
Add pomfret and salt and 2 cups hot water.
Simmer for 10 mins.
Add mangosteens and give one boil.
Remove from fire.
Add coriander leaves. - 43.4007
Meen Achar/ fish pickle is a very pricy dish on palette of Keralite non-vegetarian food lovers. Fishes such as seer fish, sardine, prawns, butter fish, pomphret, anchovies, are some of the popular kinds of fish used for making this pickle. - 33.6678
Devji's Masala Ni Boomla
Clean fish by removing heads, fins and bone jutting out above tail of fish.
Remove insides without tearing the soft skin.
Heat oil in a pan and fry onions till light brown.
Add ground spices and saute for 1-2 minutes, adding a little water if... - 47.0205
Mathi Vattichathu Sardines Cooked Dry
1. Clean the sardines in salted water. Make a slit on the side and remove the inside portion of each fish. Make gashes on both sides of the fish.
2. Coarsely grind ingredients 1 to 8 and keep aside.
3. Mix the ground ingredients with coconut oil, shredded... - 40.5412
1. Grate coconut. Extract coconut milk, the first extraction thick, the second with 150 ml. of water, and the third with 300 ml. of water. Set aside.
2. Scale, clean and wash fish well. (Shell and wash prawns. Remove intestines.) Cut into 2.5 cm. (1")... - 37.0128
Wash the rice and leave it to soak in cold water for at least 1 hour.
Cut the fish into 2 inch pieces.
Mix the coriander, cumin, turmeric, fenugreek and ginger together.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large frying pan (skillet) and fry the spice mixture... - 44.2835
Put 1 1/2 to 2 inches of oil in a wok, karhai, or skillet and heat on medium heat.
Measure out fenugreek, fennel, cumin, and onion seeds and keep handy.
Wash and wipe the eggplants (leave them unpeeled), and slice lengthwise into flat, 1/8-1/6-inch... - 45.0752
Muttai Kara Kuzhambu
Of all the dishes in the Chettinad style who are famous for their kuzhambu's -- a type of indian sambhar, and one such recipe is the Spicy Egg Gravy also called as Muttai Kara Kuzhambu - 47.1697
Chemmen Pollichathu (kerala Style Foil Baked Prawns Masala)
Another proof why I feel nothing can beat Kerala seafood delicacies! Easy and comparatively lighter, this is simple marinated prawns pan cooked with spices and masala and later foil baked to perfection. Traditionally, the prawn masala is wrapped in banana... - 0