- » Fish Duglere
Fish Duglere Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fish duglere recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fish duglere recipes.
Fish Fillets Duglere
Are you short on time to cook something delicious? Then what are ovens and microwaves for. Try out this wonderful recipe for Fish Fillets Duglere - my all time family favorite. This Fish Fillets Duglere is so easy, but is equally delicious! Simply try it out! - 49.6432
Fish Fillets Duglere
1) Thaw the fillets by placing them on the lower rack of the refrigerator or at room temperature.
2) Cut them into serving sized pieces.
3) Take a skillet and melt a tablespoon of butter or margarine in it.
4) Add onion and garlic to... - 47.6341
Enjoy this Fish Duglere - an ultimate treat for all foodies across the globe. Simply follow this best and easy recipe for 1008 and delight in! - 45.8342
Fillets Of Sole Duglere
1) Trim and chop the shallots finely.
2) Skin, deseed and chop tomatoes.
3) Skin and rut the garlic.
4) Preheat oven at 350°F
5) Grease a shallow, flameproof dish with 1 tablespoon of butter.
6) Nib garlic lightly around dish.
7)... - 45.0948
1. In a bowl, mix the butter and flour together and keep aside.
2. In a glass or ceramic dish, mix the tomatoes, sugar, onion and garlic.
3. Place in the microwave, and heat for 2 minutes at High.
4. Stir to mix everything well, and... - 44.5666
1 Preheat the oven to 400Â°E. Butter a shallow dish and sprinkle with the chopped onions. Place the cod on top and season with salt and pepper.
2 Cover with the coarsely chopped tomatoes and dot with half of the butter.
3 Pour the stock and the wine over... - 37.8364
Turbot A La Duglere
Place the fish in a greased casserole.
Skin and chop the tomatoes, peel and finely chop the onion.
Mix the tomatoes, onion, parsley (if used) and wine together, season and pour over the fish.
Cover the casserole and cook in a fairly hot oven (400° F., Gas 6)... - 34.8955
Bass Or Snapper A La Duglere
1 Wash and dry the fish. Either leave it whole or cut it into 6 steaks. Do not separate these but leave them together.
2 Preheat the oven to 375 Â°F. Liberally butter an oval ovenproof dish with 1 tablespoon of the butter. Arrange half the chopped... - 34.3446
1. Roll the fillets and secure with toothpicks. In a skillet heat the butter, add the onion and cook until it is transparent.
2. Arrange the fillets in the pan and pour the fish stock and wine over them. Add the tomatoes and parsley and bring to a boil.... - 28.895
Fish A La Duglere
Cut the fish in thick slices.
Poach these in white wine which you have seasoned strongly, then take out and keep hot.
Slice the onions and brown in butter or margarine, add the tomato puree, and the wine in which you cooked the fish.
Simmer for 10... - 25.3689