- » Fish Dip Tartar Sauce
Fish Dip Tartar Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fish dip tartar sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fish dip tartar sauce recipes.
Original Tartar Sauce
This Tarter Sauce makes your meat, fish or beef fondue dishes taste mindblowing ! Try this Tartar Sauce out for your family for dinner tonight. Feel free to suggest about this dish ! - 29.6399
Smoked Fish Cakes With Tartar Sauce
Are you looking for a great Smoked Fish Cakes With Tartar Sauce recipe? The goodness of Fish makes this dish a great treat. Mark this Smoked Fish Cakes With Tartar Sauce, or else you will later regret bookmarking this recipe. - 49.1367
Pan Fried Fish With Tartar Sauce
Remove skin from fillets by placing fillets skin-side-down onto chopping board.
Dip fingers into a little salt; this makes it easier for you to hold and handle the fish.
Hold skin at tail firmly.
Using sharp knife held at an angle, use a "press and push"... - 43.357
Fish With Hidden Valley Ranch Tartar Sauce
To make sauce, in small bowl, combine sour cream, pickles and 2 tablespoons of the salad dressing & seasoning mix; cover and refrigerate. On large plate, combine bread crumbs and remaining salad dressing mix. Dip fillets in egg, then coat with bread crumb... - 30.2206
Ahi Tuna Steak Tartare
Looking for an easy tartare recipe that will go well with almost everything? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make the perfect ahi tuna tartare that is amazingly yummy! - 102.503
Beer Battered Fish With Chips And Tartare Sauce
Whisk flour, egg and beer together in medium bowl until smooth; cover, refrigerate batter 1 hour.
Cut potatoes into 1cm-wide slices; cut slices into 1cm-wide strips, dry well.
Heat oil in large pan; deep-fry chips, in batches, until browned and cooked... - 43.3715
Goujons Of Sole With Tartar Sauce
1) Cut the sole fillets in half and then slice into thin strips.
2) Season flour and coat the fish.
3) Beat eggs, mix in olive oil, dip the fish in the mixture and then roll over breadcrumbs.
4) Keep the marinated fish in the... - 42.257
1) In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients nicely.
2) Use tartar sauce as and when needed in various recipes or as a dip with fried fish. - 38.1338
Tartar sauce is the best sauce to dip your chicken nuggets or fish fillets in. I will share with you the recipe for the yummy tartar sauce. Takes a few minutes to prepare this delicious sauce. - 35.506
Mahi Mahi Fingers With Creamy Dill Tartar Sauce
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Cover and chill.
2. Combine egg white, lemon juice, and water in a shallow bowl; stir with a whisk.
3. Combine flour and next 4 ingredients in another shallow dish; stir with a whisk.
4. Pat... - 34.8766
Lemon Tartar Sauce
1. In small non-metallic bowl, add mayonnaise.
2. Add lemon juice and peel to it and whisk with a fork until well blended.
3. Stir in the pickle, onion and pimiento.
4. Serve the tarter sauce as a dipping sauce or use to coat cold foods. It... - 33.4092
Macchi Na Fillet Tartare Sauce Nl Sathe
1. Place all the minced and chopped vegetables in a rounded glass bowl. Add the ketchup, mayonnaise and tobasco sauce. Taste for salt. Stir gently. Cover with foil and chill.
2. Wash the fillets, you should get 8 large or 16 small ones. Marinate for half an... - 34.8629
Batter Dipped Fish
1) In a shallow flat dish, place the milk.
2) Add the flounder in the milk and let it soak for 5 minutes.
3) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
4) Lightly oil a slotted broiler pan.
5) Dust the fish in the flour to coat.
6) Then dip in the egg... - 43.4372
Shallow Fried Fish Tempura With Two Sauces
1 In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, red pepper flakes and 1/8 teaspoon of the black pepper. Mince the ginger and add it to the bowl. Set the ginger-soy sauce aside.
2 In another small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, pickle... - 38.6563
Shallow Fried Fish Tempura With Two Sauces
1. In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, red pepper flakes, and 1/8 teaspoon of the black pepper. Set the ginger-soy sauce aside.
2. In another small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, pickle relish, and 1/4 teaspoon of the... - 41.7145
1 As per the package directions, thaw the fish.
2 Dip the pieces in French dressing.
3 In a skillet, heat butter.
4 Add in fish.
5 Sprinkle onion over the top.
6 Cook over moderate heat for 7 or 8 minutes on each side, turning... - 36.4897
1 Mix all the ingredients for the batter in a bowl.
2 Cut the fish fillets into small squares, cubes or strips. Sprinkle with the lemon juice and coat in the seasoned flour.
3 Heat the oil to 375 Â°F. Dip the fish pieces in the batter and then fry in the... - 31.9326
Deep Fried Fish Fondue
Drain uncooked fish thoroughly; pat dry with paper toweling.
Stir together flour and salt.
Thread fish onto bamboo skewers.
Coat fish with flour mixture; dip in beaten eggs, then in bread crumbs.
Pour oil into fondue cooker to no more than half the capacity... - 38.2332
Zippy Fish Fillets
Zippy fish fillets are baked fish fillets that are easy to prepare and serve. Simply seasoned and dipped in a lemon and worcestershire sauce mix, these fish fillets are baked instead of fried as a healthier option. Serve these with potato fries or chips. - 27.4742
Pan Fried Fish
Wash and dry the fish.
Sprinkle with the lemon juice and dip in a mixture of the flour, salt and pepper.
Heat the oil in a skillet; saute the fish until browned on both sides.
Serve with tartar sauce if desired. - 30.2642
1. Heat oil in fondue pot to 375 °F.
2. Spear bite-sized fish and dip fish first into egg-milk mixture, then roll in flour batter.
3. Dip fish carefully into hot oil and cook until golden brown, about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
4. Remove from fondue fork, dip... - 32.8673
Deep Fried Fish
Cut fillets into serving pieces, after .having washed fish and dried thoroughly.
Roll pieces of fish in seasoned flour.
Slightly beat egg and water with fork, and dip in fish pieces, thoroughly coating each fillet.
Heat oil in pan until a slight blue smoke... - 35.6223
Simple Oven Fried Fish
Use any white-meat fish you like.
Dip in the milk mixed with the salt and pepper, then in the bread crumbs.
Heat half the oil in a skillet (with ovenproof handle) or baking pan.
Arrange the fillets in it and sprinkle with the remaining oil.
Bake in a 475°... - 32.0386
1) Using a sharp knife, cut the sole into 1 inch strips
2) In a plate, add the flour with salt and pepper
3) Coat the fish strips into the flour mixture
4) Dip into the beaten eggs and roll into the breadcrumbs
5) In a large skillet, heat the fat
6)... - 39.9691
Fish N Chips
Cut fillets into about 3x2-inch pieces.
If necessary, pat fish dry with paper towels.
Cover and refrigerate till needed.
For chips, cut the potatoes lengthwise into about 3/8-inch-wide strips.
Pat dry with paper towels.
In a 3-quart saucepan or deep-fat fryer... - 38.3307
Friday Fish Fry
1. In a large bowl, combine 2 1/2 cups of the flour, the baking powder, and salt. In a medium-size bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, and red pepper sauce. Add to the flour mixture all at once, and stir until smooth.
2. Heat the oven to 200°F and line a large,... - 33.3819
How To Cook Pan Fried Filet Of Sole Fish
Try this lightly breaded pan fried filet of sole recipe. I talk about my favorite filet to use which is petrale sole. If that's too expensive (varies in price during the year) try Dover sole as my second choice or even try Tilapia. - 134.899
Deep Fried Perch
This Deep Fried Perch makes a terrific entrÃ©e or appetizers. Dunk these delicious fish fritters in any suitable savory sauce and eat it with rice, pasta or as it is. Tell me how you liked this Deep Fried Perch. - 33.6423
Beer Batter Fried Sole
1) Thaw frozen fish and dry with paper towels.
2) Halve the fish lengthwise.
3) In a bowl mix flour, baking powder, and seasonings.
4) Add beer with eggs and 2 tablespoons oil.
5) Stir the mixture on dry ingredients. Stir till... - 43.289
1. On waxed paper, combine bread crumbs, salt, and pepper. In pie plate, beat eggs with water. Dip fish, 1 at a time, first in egg, then in bread crumbs. Repeat, coating fish twice. Place fish on another sheet of waxed paper.
2. In 12-inch skillet over... - 30.7667
In a small saucepan cook potato, covered, in boiling salted water about 15 minutes or till tender. Drain and mash potato (you should have about 3/4 cup). Stir in tuna, tartar sauce, parsley, and lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Divide the... - 35.1785
Sauteed Shad Fillets
1 Cut the fillets into serving pieces.
2 Add salt and pepper for seasoning.
3 Dip in the milk first and then roll in cornmeal.
4 In a skillet, heat oil and saute the fish in it, browned on both the sides and flakes easily with a... - 34.5975
Pan-fried Haddock Fillets
Cut haddock into serving pieces.
Heat shortening in large skillet.
Combine milk and mustard in small mixing bowl.
Mix salt, cracker crumbs, paprika and pepper together.
Dip pieces of haddock into milk mixture; roll in crumb mixture.
Fry in hot shorten- ing... - 41.162
Put the egg yolk mixture on one plate and the bread crumbs on another.
Dip each shrimp first in the egg yolk mixture and then in the bread crumbs, coating them all over.
Repeat the process to give them a double coating.
Heat the oil to 375°F (190°C).
Put... - 33.223
Pan Fried Catfish
This pan fried catfish recipe is prepared with catfish fillets coated in flour seasoned with salt and peppers. Cooked in melted shortening, the panfried catfish may be served with lemon wedges and tartar sauce. - 43.8552
Sauteed Haddock Provencale
Cut fillets into 6 serving pieces.
Dry on absorbent paper and dust with flour.
Dip in a blended mixture of egg, ketchup and milk; then in crumbs flavored with the seasoning salt.
Let coating dry for 10 minutes or more.
Saute garlic in the oil for 1 minute,... - 39.1482
Sole En Goujons
1. To make the tartare sauce, combine the ingredients and whisk well until well blended. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. Rinse the fish fillets and pat dry.
3. Halve each fillet making a slantwise cut right across
4. Cut the halves... - 43.1743
Hake In Beer Batter With Mushy Peas
1. Check Hake fillet for pin bones and remove them, if any, with kitchen tweezers; chill right before cooking
2. For Batter, sift flour, rice flour, salt and pepper nad baking powder into a large bowl and make a well in its centre
3. In a smaller bowl,... - 45.3731
Beer Battered Fried Sole
The beer battered fried sole is going to be an culinary extravaganza for your taste buds. The beer adds on exclusivity to the sole fillets. You can use other fish too, instead of sole. Try this on a weekend afternoon to serve your seafood lover friends. They... - 123.444
Fried Cod Fingers
1 Squeeze the lemon. Cut the cod fillets into strips (fingers). Place in an earthenware dish. Pour the lemon juice and the oil over them. Sprinkle with the chopped parsley and chervil, some pepper and a little salt. Mix very carefully and leave to soak.
2... - 32.6915
Salmon Cakes Coated With Pistacchio
Move over Crab cakes, Salmon cakes have arrived. Roberto uses cooked salmon to make a crunchy and juicy pattie which is coated with pistacchio. These are a nice change from the usual crab or meat cakes and much more healthy for you. - 102.965
Sole Orly is a traditional dish, and has its own similarities with the famous Fish & Chips. Being similar, it has created its own niche within the group of food fanatics. A beautiful dish, which takes some of the flavor off the beer used in the batter as well. - 45.0368
Southern Oven-broiled Breaded Catfish
When you need an easy, healthy catfish dinner, this recipe could be life-saving? Betty whomps up a healthy and delicious broiled catfish recipe that is light, flaky and absolutely delightful. A great dinner time treat indeed! - 90.4822
1. Set a frying kettle on a warm part of the range and fill it half full of shortening or fat. Let the fat slowly heat to 375° F., or hot enough to brown a 1-inch cube of bread in 40 seconds to 1 minute.
2. Cut the cleaned eel in 3-inch lengths as described.... - 27.8539
Tuna Potato Cakes
In a small covered saucepan cook potato in boiling salted water about 15 minutes or till tender, then drain.
In a medium mixing bowl mash the potato.
Flake the fish.
Stir fish, 1 beaten egg, onion, parsley, lemon juice, garlic salt, and pepper into the mashed... - 42.3917
Breaded Cod Fillets
Breaded Cod Fillets is the apt recipe to tickle your taste buds. Pamper everyone with Breaded Cod Fillets as Main Dish. It is a staple food of the European people which has now gained popularity the world over. Am I hearing a thank you from you for sharing... - 49.2014
This hearty fish is so easy to cook and delicious with the homemade tartar sauce. Which is made with mayonnaise and Israeli pickles. I like the Israeli pickles because they are always tart and a little spicy. A great accompaniment to this fish is corn, black... - 117.888
French Fried Shellfish
Peel and split and remove the veins from shrimp.
Beat the flour and eggs together and add salt and pepper.
Dip the raw fish into the batter and fry 30 seconds to a minute in deep hot oil to a golden brown.
Shrimp could take a little longer.
Drain on brown... - 29.1508
Trout English Style
Wash and dry trout.
Heat butter and olive oil in a large skillet.
Dredge fish with flour, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Dip in egg, then in the crumbs, and saute quickly in the hot fat.
Serve with tartare sauce.
Makes 6 servings. - 36.6388
Combine flour, salt, white pepper and cayenne pepper in medium bowl; stir to mix well.
Combine 1 cup (250 mL) warm water and the olive oil; stir into flour mixture.
Whisk until smooth.
Let batter stand covered, at room temperature, 1 hour.
Meanwhile, clean... - 43.7864